Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 12 of 20«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2010 7:03:52   
InvincibleIII

When I was doing the dragonslayer quests, after every battle, the place where you choose to continue or rest for the day, the note thing says blahblahblah... undefined blahblahblah. The 'undefined' should be the name of the monster you just fought.
Post #: 276
3/11/2010 11:31:02   
scxw339

In the dialogue of the Devourer Saga: Trouble From Beyond. Warlic Says: We are all together here for one reason... Yo learn what can about the Devourer before it is too late.

There is both a grammatical and spelling error. "Yo" is supposed to be "To" and there whould be a "we" before the can. It should read: To learn what we can about the Devourer before it is too late.

AQ  Post #: 277
3/19/2010 5:30:23   
My Name is Jake
Banned

When you click on Twilly in Battleon then click Show me my moral Compass! there is a typo in what Twilly is saying, in the part where he says "Everyone starts right in the middle-- Neutral-- and your alignment chanegs as you make special choices." chanegs should be spelt changes.

Screenshot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 278
3/28/2010 0:44:05   
vladerag

not sure if this should be under typo's, but in dragonslayer quests the quest journal's list the monsters name as "undefined"
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 279
4/17/2010 17:14:45   
Dr. Nightmare

In the enty for misc item whoope coushin it says lcoation instead of location

The description is
quote:

This may drive people away, but it offers you protection from Darkness and Wind! (tee-hee)

If you mean a typo in the Encyclopedia, please report it in info Submission. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/18/2010 3:14:21 >
AQ  Post #: 280
4/19/2010 15:30:42   
Bisser777

With the new weapon boost, EIK's description shoukd now idicate:
"with the power of 10-46" and not "with the power of 7-31"
AQ MQ  Post #: 281
5/3/2010 4:56:13   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Okay. Go to Aelthai and click on the scroll to the far left hand side.

This will start up a dialogue. When she gets to the part about one of the older Koo's, That's where the mistake is located. There are two added words to the text. The words are "Being too."
AQW Epic  Post #: 282
5/4/2010 13:55:24   
big E

Warlic's Shop: upon creation of a Pet Rock from Warlic's shelf:

quote:

Unfortunately it will dissapear when you log out
AQ  Post #: 283
5/10/2010 1:09:30   
PlungerMistress

In Frostvale, Chilly says:

quote:

...after our town of Frsotvale

I assume this should be Frostvale?
Post #: 284
5/18/2010 8:22:53   
Cold_Heat

In the temporary weapon Dark Angel Spear in the ingame inventory the element say darkness with out capitalization
AQ  Post #: 285
5/27/2010 17:45:51   
Bean Jelly

In the new Irolustre Returns quest, when you get to the town, Murof says

"We never though that our simple village would ever be one of your beneficiaries."

I believe it should be thought.
AQ  Post #: 286
5/28/2010 2:31:50   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

The new Darkovian Ultimatum quest appears to have a slight coding hiccup:

quote:

You: Maybe they said 'I hope <<your name>> grows up to become aundefined someday.'
AQ DF  Post #: 287
6/2/2010 10:24:13   
Bean Jelly

The description of the level 41 Searlok is:
quote:

A heavily built beast of burden for the fire realm, searloks also make a formidable offensive force.

Should be
quote:

A heavily built beast of burden for the fire realm, Searloks also make a formidable offensive force.
AQ  Post #: 288
6/8/2010 4:42:31   
taylordlost

it is on the new wolfrider quest, General Lupin says "you people", and it's supposed to say "your people"
Post #: 289
6/13/2010 20:52:16   
chadrizard

The name "Female Void Dragon Wyrm"...

It should either be Female Void Dragon or Female Void Wyrm.
AQ  Post #: 290
6/16/2010 19:58:18   
Ike Fox

In the little box that shows your HP, MP, SP, name, and face, the name says "Character Name", but my character's name is not Character Name.

my computer is an XP, my browser is Fire Fox 3.6.3, battleon.com says there 4507 servers online, and my flash version is 10,1,53,64.

< Message edited by Ike Fox -- 6/16/2010 20:04:43 >
Post #: 291
6/20/2010 5:36:30   
Affinity

quote:

THE WARPFORCE JUNE UPDATE IS LIVE!: Three new missions are available now in WARPFORCE! If you haven't tried this sci-fi expansion of AQ yet, now is a great time to catch up! The current main storyline is getting close to the final showdown (next month!) and the WaprForce needs you!

Message from homepage.

I would assume it's "WarpForce" and not "WaprForce".
AQ  Post #: 292
6/24/2010 15:14:28   
Techno5

The baby darkness dragon description says:

"This one is still a baby but still a deady foe. Is this correct?
Because usually for baby dragons it says deadly instead of deady, unless that's a joke for it being one of darkness.

The half dragon soldier description says

"This dracomancer is an even more dangerou fighter in his half dragon form!" Shouldn't there be an s at the end of dangerous?

The Gnuvain the changer description in RA says:
"The might of magick runs in the family..."
Take out the k in magic and we're golden ;)
AQ  Post #: 293
6/26/2010 9:59:06   
awesome guy

captain munch
Typo: whne i became this creature I realized my only weakness.. I was a weak, soft MAMMAL. So i ate my human crew and formed a new force of loyal minions! No mammals allowed!
correction: when i became this creature I realized my only weakness.. I was a weak, soft MAMMAL. So i ate my human crew and formed a new force of loyal minions! No mammals allowed!
Post #: 294
7/2/2010 20:40:52   
Razen

Vampire Training:after you defeat the Alpha Werewolf instead of saying Vampiric powers it says Lycan powers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 295
7/28/2010 10:37:39   
Xrai

Regarding Cheezard pets and Guardian Cheezard pets, when it's Dazing attack fails to daze the enemy, the message is shown as below:

Your foe holds its nose to ward against against the Cheezard's cheap trick!

Well, I'm not sure if this is a typo, but isn't it suppose to be 1 "against" right?
Post #: 296
7/28/2010 12:29:49   
pradoboi88

yea this reply is not about a typo but im still in need of assistance. ok first of all im going to quest for the golden set today, but i cant play because the login screen wont load. anyone know how to fix it. im using opera so is it my browser? btw opera is the fastest on this 10 year old computer -.-
Post #: 297
7/30/2010 14:39:19   
Bongos

Upon traveling to Dragonstone and accessing the Dragon Slayer shop, I found a typo in one of the armor's descriptions.

The last sentence in the description of the "Golden DragonSlayer Eclipse" armor is: "You must have mastered both VampireSlayer and Dragonslayer to use it's full powe."

I assume it is supposed to end with "power" not "powe".
Post #: 298
7/31/2010 20:42:46   
e112

elite ice katana say it does 7-31 damage but is really 9-41
AQ  Post #: 299
8/1/2010 16:26:52   
Bongos

After completing the Bennuju Wetlands Dragonkitten quest (siding with Robina against the hunters), during Robina's ending dialog before you access the shop, she says she has a "...Dragonkitten that needs to be take ncare of..."

Should be fixed to say "... taken care of..."
Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 12 of 20«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition