Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Haunted House

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Haunted House
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2007 19:09:26   
Lord Darkovia

Haunted House

Location: Amityvale (Books 1 and 2) -> 5 times right -> Upper right -> Up, Amityvale (Books 1 and 2) -> Thursday -> Quests -> Haunted House
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: January 5th, 2007

Objective: You've come to Thursday's haunted house to try and find her missing pendant and return it to her... If you make it out alive!
Objective completed: You defeated Underbed, Awdreetoo, and the terrifying Nightshade and found Thursday's Pendant. But what for Thursday's Family Secret, and the master about whom Nightshade spoke?

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Awdreeto
(8) Red Spectre
(1) Underbed
(1) Nightshade - Boss

NPCs
Adweertoo
Nightshade
Underbed

Rewards
Thursday's Pendant
Ensorceled Chest
Obsidian Chest

Dialogue
Thursday: I grew up in the haunted house on the hill over on the path, but I've been forced to leave. The spirits and monsters have taken over my home completely.
Thursday: I was forced to leave in such a rush that I left all of my family's possessions behind, but all I really miss is my Pendant.
Thursday: It is with some other family heirlooms in a chest in the basement closet, but we had to double lock the door.
Thursday: The most dangerous spirit in the house lives in the basement closet; we had to keep people out for their own safety.
Thursday: The two keys to the door are with the Monster in the Greenhouse, and the Monster Under the Bed.
Thursday: If you happen to find my Pendant while adventuring in there, I would gladly reward you for returning it to me.

At the Greenhouse:
Awdreetoo: AH, more plant food, good. Come closer, I can't eat you from there.
<Character>: Tempting, but no thanks. All i want is the basement key.
Awdreetoo: The key. I have a secret about the key... I want to whisper it to you, come closer
<Character>: For a plant, you're really creepy. You know that?
Awdreetoo: Yeah, I get that a lot. But then again, I eat everyone who says it.
<Character>: You've also got a weird thing about eating people. There is just no way that you're going to give me the key, is there?
Awdreetoo: "GET IN MAH BELLY!"
<Character>: *sigh* Ok, here we go.

After defeating Awdreetoo you'll get a Greenhouse Key.

In the bedroom on the attic:
Underbed: ...GO AWAY! Some of us are trying to sleep.
<Character>: You take your nap, all I want is your basement key.
Underbed: Do you know what happens to people who wake sleeping monsters?
<Character>: Um... They walk out of the room with a basement key and the monster goes peacefully back to sleep?
Underbed: Don't MAKE me come out there...
<Character>: Don't make ME come under THERE.
Underbed: I don't know why you would want to go into the basement closet... HE is there...But you want the key so bad, tough guy, come and get it.
<Character>: ...You live under a bed, how big can you possibly be?

After defeating Underbed you'll get a Bedroom Key.

After getting the two keys it is time to confront the boss, Nightshade. Once you've entered the room on the basement:
Nightshade: Ah, another hero to join my happy family of ghosts.
<Character>: You've been collecting the souls of fallen adventurers? Thursday set me up!
Nightshade: No, the child knows nothing of this. She also knows nothing of your importance to the master....
Nightshade: She doesn't even know of her own importance, or her family secret.
<Character>: The master? So you're just another one of Sepulcher's goons?
Nightshade: BAH, Sepulcher is a simply a tool of the master. So are you, hero.
<Character>: !
Nightshade: Enough of this chatter. After I destroy you all of your questions about the true master will be answered. COME HERO! JOIN US!

spoiler:

While doing Cure in Thyme from Mogloween Chapter 7 you can find Cat Item (Cat's Whiskers) as a temporary item. 2 Right -> Down -> Right.

Thanks to
-- PaperClip OF DOOM for reformatting this entry.
-- Krazy_Kakadu for NPC links.
-- Stephen Nix for the monster numbers.
-- Peachii for corrections.
-- Highlord Sendai for correction.
-- ARMYgeneral for candles image.
-- Niki for corrections.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 11/3/2018 18:40:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Haunted House
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition