Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III
Page 8 of 14«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2007 12:53:23   
Sir Gnome

I was thinking we could add a 'threads to look at', or 'current events' section to the front post - could Lkeas do this, or is he/she too busy with AK things?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 176
8/13/2007 21:49:42   
birdy

She haven't actually been here for quite some time now >.>

Back from my vacation so I'll start to PM new members again when I see 'em :)
AQ  Post #: 177
8/14/2007 11:12:38   
Sir Gnome

Ok... Well perhaps somone who's had contact with her perhaps PM her asking for a small update? Or if she's really left for good, im sure somone will volunteer to take over.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 178
8/14/2007 18:06:08   
birdy

Well... I haven't PMed her but ehh... she haven't been here for a looong time.

She's the Archivist (atleast something that have to do with an archive) (TruthSeeker stuff) after all and she's an AK too... lotsa stuff to do >.>
AQ  Post #: 179
8/15/2007 16:15:44   
Baker

[FAQ] for 'dis. Hopefully newer members will see and pay more attention, just in case they don't take a look at stickies (which seems to be the case, actually). XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 180
8/15/2007 22:11:55   
Tangonia

Hi, I'm new I guess to AQ I guess, I joined in the third month after it started long, long ago. I justed started playing again on Sunday. I guess my old account got deleted for inactivity, I couldn't remember the password anyways. :3

I joined because this clans over-all logic, defense over offense strategy, and absolute democracy mimic'd mine thoughts. I have many talents that I can offer to help our clan in times of war. I've read and reread the rules so don't flame me for saying this next sentence: I can hack, I know how to cheat, but I'm very honorable and trustworthy so I'll never throw the preemptive strike. I want people to know that while we're known as the peaceful clan, we just as lethal as anyone else. I have an uncany ability to destroy people from the inside, which saddens me when I'm forced to use it. I can also destroy groups of people has a whole. If any other clan began war with us, I'd use my "ability" on them, starting with destroying their communication with one another. Also, I don't want to be babied because I'm new, I mean, it's great that the Nautica Clan provides such a warm welcome for most of its members but if I say something out of line or ill-fitting for these forums, tell me.

Lastly, I'll make a vow that I will always do must best to ensure the peace betweens clans using non-violent tactics.

(Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, I'm extremely manipulative)

I just realized how bad-ass that all sounded, sorry, I'm usually pretty chillaxed and I have nearly unlimited tolerance for other people being negative towards me. Unless of course we're in a war, in which case I turn into an elitest freak bent on destruction :)

< Message edited by Tangonia -- 8/16/2007 0:14:19 >
AQ  Post #: 181
8/15/2007 23:47:48   
birdy

Wow O.o

That's quite a list of abilities, seems like you can more than I can :P

Anyway, welcome to Nautica, I'm sorry I'm not sending you the PM list but I think it needs some heavy changes (since most links are dead and stuff's outdated >.>). There haven't been any war since The Second Clan War and for the time being, doesn't seem like there's gonna be one for the time being >.>

I recomend you check up the Nautican FAQ, there's a bunch of info on Paxia and stuff, our clan and some links to this and that (also explanation onf Unity, the Disgruntiles and a link to a FAQ about the The`Galin Saga).

Good luck and hope you'll have some good time ^_^
AQ  Post #: 182
8/16/2007 0:13:05   
Tangonia

Read it all, and I lurked for a while before posting to make sure that there wasn't going to be a war, I wouldn't have joined otherwise.

AQ  Post #: 183
8/16/2007 0:25:01   
birdy

Ouhh, then I hope you liked it, updated it and all yesterday (with a minor slip >.>), feel free to comment it on the FAQ thread ^_^
AQ  Post #: 184
8/16/2007 0:48:29   
Tangonia

Yeah, I'm quite experienced at being a member of/administrating forums so I make sure to read all rules and FAQs before posting.

Although 95% of the time I end up breaking alot or all of the rules for fun.

One sig per page please.

< Message edited by Ricobabie -- 8/19/2007 16:48:28 >
AQ  Post #: 185
8/16/2007 0:54:00   
birdy

That doesn't sound... healthy >,>

Well... hope it won't happen here :P
AQ  Post #: 186
8/19/2007 16:37:30   
Darth Eric10

I spent a lot of time being torn between Lucian, Necrotus, and Nautica...eventually, it came to this. One more Nautican for you guys!

Post #: 187
8/20/2007 9:33:16   
Serbitar

W000! Welcome to Nautica, I love your siggy.
AQ DF  Post #: 188
8/21/2007 11:39:27   
Sir Gnome

Ooh... If we have aa new artist joining us, could you look at the Quest Design project please?? It needs a LOT of work.

Also i've PMed Lkeas about updating this thread to include a 'Whats happeneing in Nautica' bit.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 189
8/29/2007 23:10:21   
Lkeas

Welcome to everybody! Sorry I've been out for a while, wedding planning is rough stuff on top of a full-time job. I updated the front page with links to the clan FAQ and the Amphitheatre, hopefully that should help new Nauticans figure out where to go. I figure we can keep current events and stuff in those threads and keep this thread purely as one to welcome new Nauticans and get to know them better. Keep up the great work, committee!
AQ DF  Post #: 190
8/30/2007 2:20:48   
Sir Gnome

Love the update, looking good. Thanks Lkeas!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 191
8/30/2007 16:40:39   
Laorta

Hey everyone! Good to see the meduse is still bristling with activity, creativity and good spirit! I have been roaming around, exploring 'other time dimensions' in the world of Lore, but after speaking with Orthros and Mae again, good memories of the great people in Nautica came back to me.

I kinda hopped into the meduse in the first weekend the clans were introduced, and was overwhelmed by the kindness and peaceful spirit it radiated. I'm looking forward to meeting all the fresh fish that have come in since my departure!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 192
8/30/2007 16:46:44   
birdy

I remember you (kinda hard not to) ^_^

Yeah, hope you'll stay here longer this time :P
AQ  Post #: 193
8/30/2007 16:52:07   
Fishtank

Well hello Laorta , a pleasure to meet you! I suppose I'm one of the fresh fish in your post, seeing as I've never seen you around before...

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 194
9/3/2007 17:33:09   
tiggerj123

Im in Nautica i love water
Post #: 195
9/3/2007 18:43:07   
Fishtank

hello there tiggerj123, don't we all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 196
9/4/2007 18:34:51   
Hyrdocannon47

Weclome come see the various threads...
And have fun!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
9/8/2007 9:48:16   
Serbitar

And post your AQ char id on the roster. LOL..
AQ DF  Post #: 198
9/8/2007 13:20:35   
Nitro7k

Ello im new i just joined 2 days ago.I think No one Noticed im lvl 37 and im close to lvl 38 i haven't playd this for awhile,so i started playing since wensday i think.I been here a looooong time ago.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 199
9/8/2007 14:09:00   
Fishtank

well hello Nitro7k! And welcome to Nautica!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III
Page 8 of 14«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition