Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III
Page 9 of 14«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/2/2007 23:36:57   
coreyrejwan

Hi I am a new member of nautica I have only joined nautica very recently and have not been playing Adventure Quest very long but am an X-Gaurdian And Am lv.37 near lv.38

thanks,
corey

LONG LIVE NAUTICA
AQ  Post #: 201
10/3/2007 13:30:24   
Sir Gnome

Hey, welcome to the clan!

You have arrived at a very crucial moment, as tommorow there's a Paxian event starting that will 'change Lore forever'... Yayness! We would ask that you donate a fair amount of your AQ time to this event, in support of the clan.

Aside from all that, head over to the Mentor/Student thread, and ask for a Mentor - they'll help you with all things AQ, show you what quests and items are good for your level, how to defeat certain enemies, and so forth. We've got a great community here, and we should be able to get you a Mentor very quickly, if thats what you want.

Also advisable is reading the Nautican FAQ, to get you up to speed with what we do on the forums. In terms of people you'll see about, birdy is our clan head, and other frequent posters are Hydrocannon, VonKriger, Fishtank, AlphaOmega, and many more. We also have many AKs in our clan - look out for Genoclysm, Maegwyn, and Lkeas.
Scakk is the Paxian Mod.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 202
10/5/2007 10:40:22   
Karmageddon41

Heya,
As a new member of Nautica I always wanted to say that...
MQ  Post #: 203
10/5/2007 15:25:37   
The_strange

maybe here its right post :),, i hopp i can be join in our clan :)
AQ  Post #: 204
10/5/2007 15:26:29   
Fishtank

Of course, just use the info I gave you in you thread

Welcome to all!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 205
10/5/2007 15:27:30   
Sir Gnome

Also see my post a few up - its full of helpful advice
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 206
10/5/2007 16:11:46   
The_strange

ok, iam a lvl 76 now :) and new in clan, but i cant be in our clan becus must fightiing for clan and i do it but nothing happend.. i will try soon again ;)..

so i play evryday and i asking much about game ,, so this clan its the bater clan to me i hopp so ;)
so if any need to ask me about somthing so whrite to me

tyvm and much to Sir Gnome, he help me much and i know he will help me evry time ;)
AQ  Post #: 207
10/5/2007 16:14:18   
Lkeas

Welcome to Nautica The_strange! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here. If you have a lot of questions, perhaps joining the Student/Mentor thread will be great for you. You'll get paired up with a mentor who will personally be able to help you with any questions you have about building up your character and helping out in Nautica. Check out that thread here:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8582202

Good luck!
AQ DF  Post #: 208
10/5/2007 16:15:10   
Sir Gnome

Now, we can't claim to be the best clan, although all of us here feel we are.

Nautica is a clan where the more artistic and poetic come - we are one of the few clans to eschew a council, and instead work by Direct Democracy. In this war, the vast majority of us, with one notable exception (do listen to Zarius, his arguements are atleast interesting), are fighting for 'Unity' rather than 'Nautica' - we would encourage you to do the same. If you have questions, your fellow Nauticans will be more than glad to help - you might want to sign up in the Welcoming Comittee - follow Lkeas' link.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
10/5/2007 16:18:33   
Fishtank

You leveled up The_strange?

I'll update the tracking system... Congrats!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 210
10/5/2007 16:20:04   
The_strange

yes i do it :), iam lvl 76 now :)
AQ  Post #: 211
10/5/2007 16:21:28   
Fishtank

Congrats again!

Everytime you level up you can post in the level tracking system and I'll update it.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11122481
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 212
10/8/2007 15:33:16   
rzx125

hi

i am a new member of nautica as of last week, im fighting in the chaos/unity war ( fighting for unity ) i am a guardian and im lvl 87 almost 88

i can already see i will be enjoying my time here in this clan ^^
DF  Post #: 213
10/8/2007 15:34:55   
Serbitar

Welcome to Nautica! Please sign up at the roster. ^_^
AQ DF  Post #: 214
10/14/2007 1:31:37   
Cheddar

Whoops. I guess I've been doing my stuff in reverse order, but I'm new to Nautica (new enough). So, here I am! The legendary noob, Cheddar, the king of cheese !
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 215
10/29/2007 14:26:14   
couturec

About to join so yea hook it up....
AQ  Post #: 216
10/29/2007 15:22:45   
Sir Gnome

Welcome to the Meduse! Feel free to ask any questions you may have here, and we'll try to answer as quickly as possible. Other good threads to look at the the Mentor/Student thread, and the FAQ.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 217
10/29/2007 15:39:29   
Hyrdocannon47

I am requesting someone to bump my Mentor Student Thread.

You called? ~SG

< Message edited by Sir Gnome -- 10/29/2007 15:42:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 218
11/1/2007 15:26:04   
Madlad 07

Hi just remembered how good AQ is
I,m also Nautica

Darkovia Wars:Episode III Revenge of the werewolf
AQ  Post #: 219
11/1/2007 16:53:50   
Day Malrone

Welcome Madlad 07. Enjoy your stay in Nautica!
AQ  Post #: 220
11/1/2007 19:31:11   
Agent Val

yes, do enjoy your stay, if you have any questions you are always welcome to pm me about it(unlike the qanda thread )
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 221
11/2/2007 12:50:38   
Madlad 07

hi again,
does anyone here have a house cos i would love to fight your guards if any
I just bought a Darkovia forest tent,Fire dragon,Ice dragon and energy dragon.
Thanks

Darkovia Wars:Episode III Revenge of the werewolf
AQ  Post #: 222
11/6/2007 14:22:09   
couturec

yea i got one and no one has been able to get past the guards so good luck :). I have a un needed amount of guards but oh well. aint no one getting in my shiat. Iam going to save up for 1 more guard later on. By the way what is the point of getting guards in the first place i was just wonderin? Who cares if people go in and get some potion? Is there something iam missing? Thanks

By the way I changed my name finnally in the game. Its Neroh which is Greek and means water in Greek. So umm yeap. and also I just made level 76 so you can update that if you want.... Thats all i got...

As for the house and guards I have a Forest Log Cabin and the guards are

1. Guard sheep Level 25
2. Guard Dog Level 25
3. Red Dragon Level 38
4. Ice Dragon Level 39
5. Death Worms Level 40
6. Bishop Finch Level 40
7. Gogg Guard Level 67
8. Wind Dragon Level 71
9. Earth Dragon Level 71

iam saving up now for the giant deadwood or the nerfkitten. so will see. i wish there was a way to go to someones specific house but iam pretty sure theres not its all random...

Anywho anyone know when the next clan war thing is. Alright hope everyone is doing well and enjoying themselvs. take care
AQ  Post #: 223
11/6/2007 20:21:25   
Agent Val

guards currently have little worth, its in the future when they have "crops", etc etc when guards become useful, next time however post this in q and a.

next clan war is unknown

back to why im here....i got a name change!honor it

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 224
11/7/2007 13:16:29   
Sir Gnome

That's a generalisation, its what more people in Nautica are than aren't, but those who aren't definitely fit in, along with those who enjoy a good battle - Capn Nautilis, who's been around for an age, would be a good example there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread III
Page 9 of 14«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition