Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Boxes of Ninjas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Boxes of Ninjas
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2007 20:00:01   
souleater885

Boxes of Ninjas

Location: Osprey Cove (Books 1 and 2) -> Rhubarb -> Quests -> Box of Ninjas
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Ruins of Kordana
Release Date: September 28th, 2007

Objective: Rhubarb has sent you to speak to the cleverly diguised Agent 58. Inside this sneevil ninja training facility is information about Drakath. You must get it at all costs!
Objective completed: You defeated waves of crafty, not-so-deadly Elite Sneenjas and the monster called Okuchi No Okami, but does this chest hold the information that you need...?

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(59) Elite Sneenja
(1) Okuchi No Okami - Boss

NPCs
Rhubarb
Agent 58

Rewards
Black Pearl
Note from Sepulchure

Dialogue
Rhubarb: So the Wind Pearl was taken by someone named Drakath, hmmm? Someone working for the NINJAS, no doubt.
Rhubarb: Drakath sounds like a slippery character, but I know someone who is even MORE splippery...
Rhubarb: Further inland is a sneevil ninja training dojo, and we have an agent on the inside. Atleast I think we do.
Rhubarb: Agent 58 is a master of disguise, so it's hard to know who he's working for sometimes.
Rhubarb: Anyway, these sneevil ninjas are a rogue force... they aren't tied to Thyton's ninjas, and they're VERY good at gathering information.
Rhubarb: They know all the comings and going on Sho Nuff. If someone has left the island on then they will know.
Rhubarb: Ye must work fast to find if Drakath is still on Sho Nuff island... and where he is. Agent 58 will find you once you get there... get movin', swab!

Agent 58: You must be <Character>. Ok, here's the deal. This is the sneevil training dojo of a monster called Okuchi No Okami.
Agent 58: He stole all the skills from the ninjas here from Sho Nuff. He trains these sneevil to gather information which he sells to anyone.
Agent 58: There are four floors to this dojo and the information you want will probably be kept in a curveed trunk.
Agent 58: But it just might have a Black Pearl. If I've got the wrong box, get outta here.
Agent 58: You will be able to come back and try a different box and I will have a better lead for you.
Agent 58: Remeber to check the rooms of all 4 floors until you find that box. Now get outta here, your going to blow my cover.

Thanks to
-- Tag for information.
-- GhostBear5 for objective completed.
-- Sasuke Uchiha for next and previous links.
-- Peachii for corrections.
-- Highlord Sendai for information.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/25/2015 6:23:59 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Boxes of Ninjas
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition