Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Talk Like a Pirate Day 2015

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Talk Like a Pirate Day 2015
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/19/2015 4:08:09   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Talk Like a Pirate Day 2015

Access Point: Book of Lore -> TLaPD Event
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: September 18th, 2015

Quests Available
Party Like A Pirate
A Pirate's Revenge

NPCs
Captain Mazurek

Shops
None

Dialogue

• Party Quest! - takes you to Party Like A Pirate

• Talk
    (NOTE - Must have completed Party Like A Pirate quest to access this part of the dialog)
    Captain Mazurek: Avast! I be needin' yer help, <Character>. Th' blasted ninjas hav' pillaged me ship.
    <Character>: What? Why would they risk that?
    Captain Mazurek: Th' Kessel had' th' reptutation o' bein' the' fastest ship.
    Captain Mazurek: 'Cept th' ninjas don't be havin' no mind fer keepin' a ship and me own Autumn Wind been th' fastest ship on th' seas fer years...
    Captain Mazurek: An' now th' scurvy dogs might as well as scuttled me poor ship. Th' glorious Autumn Wind ha' been becalmed.
    Captain Mazurek: Find wha' th' scallywags stole, <Character>. An' then we be needin' to deal wit' th' ninjas once an' fer all.
  • Item Hunt

Stolen Items

• Sails
    spoiler:

Clue 1
    The ninjas were spotted running inside of a very old and rusted wreck on Sho Nuff Island...

Directions: The Hunt Begins! -> From Entrance go 5 Up (before entering the colored door) -> Sails can be found on the right of the screen

• Rigging
    spoiler:

Clue 2
    The ninjas were spotted at a very old spot where a war was once fought. Maybe you should check a memorial to old wars?

Directions: Falconreach War Memorial -> Pirate vs Ninja -> To War! -> Battle! For the Ninjas

• Cannons and Cannonballs
    spoiler:

Clue 3
    The ninjas were spotted where something huffs, and puffs, and blows people off mountains...

Directions: Everyone Knows It's Windy -> (from entrance) 4 Right

• Captains' Wheel
    spoiler:

Clue 4
    The ninjas were spotted where a box was once kept hidden. It used to be a spot where people could worship the 4 winds.

Directions: The Temple Of The Four Winds -> 4 Right

• Rudder
    spoiler:

Clue 5
    The ninjas were spotted by agent 58!

Directions: Boxes of Ninjas -> (from entrance) enter door -> 2 Right -> Enter the door blocked by barrels

• Anchor
    spoiler:

Clue 6
    The ninjas were spotted in Okuchi No Okami's lair! It may be time to get those old scrolls back!

Directions: Return the Scrolls -> from entrance go Up -> take the path nearer to the left -> 2 Right

• Talk to Maz! - takes you to A Pirate's Revenge

< Message edited by Peachii -- 11/25/2017 10:09:57 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Talk Like a Pirate Day 2015
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition