Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Univision: The Paxia Project (Still working on the name) Clan Vs. Clan

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Univision: The Paxia Project (Still working on the name) Clan Vs. Clan
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2007 7:47:56   
king cy

I have revisited it in my suggestion forum and reposted it to work on.

A couple things I would like to point out on that armor.
1.) It was my very first suggestion, the start of Clan Armors.
2.) It is just slightly weaker than NemP,
with Hits: 3 100/125/75 base and random, your copy has the old 4th hit at level 90, that was to be taken off.
Though I still like it leveling up at 90, we decided none would, because of the overpowering the ubers.
I thought we had changed them, I did in my notes, but I might have missed the post.
3.) It's defense modifiers stink to high heaven with it best @70 wind,
I can not think of a armor at this level, defensively that is, as bad.
4.) I have compared armors (again) at level 65 it is good to me, price that might be a question.
5.) They were all designed to be sub-uber but to be used at high levels.

I'm am biased, sorry, and it did get tweeked a lot as you know(lol ),
if anyone wants to help adjust it the link is in sig.,

< Message edited by king cy -- 12/6/2007 11:27:51 >

AQ  Post #: 126
12/6/2007 14:36:04   
Hansuke
Ribarg? Scavenger Hunt Winner! 07

Here's something I learned in my suggesting times... When they say something is overpowered, just give it a little price increase :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
12/6/2007 14:40:50   
Sir Gnome

Problem is people were complaining about how HIGH the price was back when we were constructing these... A bit of an overhaul is needed, but I think we should move our focus there after the main ideas are fully formed and discussed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
12/6/2007 14:50:57   
Hansuke
Ribarg? Scavenger Hunt Winner! 07

Then I'll take a better look at it later, but the main thing is deciding if you want it to be an expensive and powerful armor (like a lesser uber) or just a little bit stronger than the clan armors we have now...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
12/6/2007 15:03:31   
Sir Gnome

The idea we set out with (please do correct me if i'm wrong Cy) was to make an armor which was affordable for a level 70 character, not over-powered, but one that people could keep in their inventories, or atleast in storage.

The way this work was to build certain flaws into the armors. Aerodu was aimed at being highly offensive, but very weak defensively (a 'glass cannon'). Nocturu was very hard to hit, but once hit, too a LOT of damage. Nautica takes little damage, but also deals little. And so on...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
12/6/2007 18:12:12   
king cy

You are entirely correct, semi ubers is their place.
We had a devil of a time keeping them all, at the same price, balanced individually and balanced with all the others.
With keeping them true as possible to the Clans, so clan members to wear with pride.
They were designed, keep at the higher levels with usefulness and
one or two of the "weaker"were designed to grow and be very strong at late levels.
AQ  Post #: 131
12/21/2007 16:31:14   
Sir Gnome

Bumpage. Please, ANY visitor to Paxia is invited to comment on the suggestions we've made here. I'll move all into this post soon, to make things easier (and also easier for Pie to move to the actual Suggestions Forum)

Revision 4 Contributed by King Cy
This has been heavily edited and replaces the old post.

Rebuild Paxia! Rebuild the Clans!

Work together to build the future.
(make this event about rebuilding the clan base health only
not waring with each other!)

Proposal.
If anyone wants to help in
clarifying, changing or fixing,
POST!
Premise:
Paxia is a important part of the history and life of Lore.
A integral part of the Devourer Saga.
All the clan bases were destroyed, leaders kidnapped and saved.
That Paxia and Clans need activity in the Battleon forums.
Positive goals to unite all members, in all Clans, and in keeping with the story line.
To clear the Clans of “Deadwood Members”
To make a more even playing field
To give fresh air to the Clans and Paxia

Overview
Work together to build the future.
Make this event about rebuilding the clans bases , not waring with each other!

Setup
Wipe Paxia Clans off all character sheets.
Disable the flee button for all battles in this event.
Disable all Clan bases for this event until each Clan is fully rebuilt.
Negatus would not be available.
This event starts at the ruins in Paxia.

Set and record, both Rebuild Points and Diplomatic Points.

First screen
Button 1 > Join a Clan-
Shows the 8 Clans with descriptions
You then choose your Clan
Means that character sheet is updated and Clan rolls.
The clan gets Rebuild Points for your Clan to rebuild its base.
You can not leave a clan during this event this is a one time shot.
( This will give incentive to get more NEW members into your clan.)

Button 2 > I do not wish to be a Clan member,
but I want to fight the monsters.
May choose a clan at a later time.
Character sheet, Clan is left blank.
(fights monsters for only gold and exp.
NO Rewards or shop access of any kind.)

End of joining and will not be repeated
if member has a Clan in character sheet entered.

Event and Description
You go to a arena with all your clan members in the seats,
(ours is clouds overlooking a plateau where the warriors fight)
with the clan leader in the center where he announces -
"*your name*has chosen to represent Clan Aerodu
(or what ever the other clan names are ..silly lowlanders)
in this Paxia event to the death.... all rise and give honor!
(Aerodu)He then soars straight into the clouds in a burst of speed
leaving a cloud of dust behind and as it dissipates your foe is standing there.
Each clan leader has its own exit.

You then fight 8 monsters all scaled (level+-*.10)
and of random elements and with heal after every 2 battles
( Rebuild points for Your Clan each battle)
At the end all you clan mates are standing and roaring approval.
Treasure Chest.
Your clan gets Bonus Rebuild Points for rebuilding your clan.
The Staff sets the Amount for each clan base to be rebuilt.

Continue
YES<>NO

Choice 1

Re-due level One (above)

Choice 2
Help rebuild ALL Clans
You fight 8 Boss EVIL Monsters all scaled (level+-*.30
Of random elements with a heal between each.
Rebuild Points for each Clan.
Diplomatic Points for your Clan

(When Fully Rebuilt)
Choice 3

If your clan is finished
then the Clan members can PICK the other clan
to rebuild their base at the level one style.
Their clan gets the rebuild points
Your Clan gets + Diplomatic points

Member Rewards
A Clan Armor Shop when Your Clan is fully healed.

The Clan with the most Diplomatic also gets a Special Award(?)

Event runs until all Clans are rebuilt.

Proposal- Lunar Cycle - Contributed by Shodu
Every month in Paxia the moon becomes full and passes directly over the island, and to celebrate a series of competitions begin. For the first six days of the month Paxians compete against one another, much like in previous competitions, for the Honor Badge, which may or may not have another effect. The clans are given one day to rest, and their scores are then released. On the next day the clans are confronted with the task of repairing their base from damages, and thus they compete for the Strength Badge. On the seventh day the competition ends and scores are released. Again, another six day task starts, however it's to get supplies to heal OTHER clans. Thus the contest for the Miracle Badge begins. On the seventh day this competition closes, the clans rest, and scores are released. Now finally, for eight days, the final challenge comes to play and the Paxians must defeat strange creatures that came from the passing moon together. The clan awarded with the Honor Badge gets twice as many kills per victory as the other clan. The clan that recieved the strength badge recieves half the damage to their base compared to the other clans. The clans that got the Miracle Badge will get 0.01 of a kill for every kill another clan gets, and recieve .001 clan health for every clan health another clan recieves. The clans compete to see who can drive the invader off, and in the end the clan that does the best (WITHOUT the Badge bonuses) is awarded with access to a temp set for the remainder of the month. The clan stats for every competition is shown, as well as the overall best clan stats. The total number of clan badges is shown for each clan in their respective bases.

The purpose behind this series of quests is to encourage constant activity, get bragging rights, and keep Paxians engaged in various forms of competition, while still rewarding them somehow. This is only a general outline, it of course needs a lot of work, but critique right now would be good.

The 'Relation' System - Contributed by Sir Gnome

a) The Overview
This model is designed so that clans can form alliances, declare wars, and so forth. This would mean that players could influence their clan directly, by either Aiding or Attacking another clan, and so changing the relationship between the two. Under this system, smaller clans could band together to defeat the bigger ones, and forum alliances would become meaningful.

b) Setup
Very simple. All clans are set to be ‘Neutral’ with every other clan, and clan health is set to an appropriate number. An alternative here is that all clans’ healths are set to the same, and there’s a week of non-conflict, where all the clans build up their health. The repair mini-game could give boosted rewards in this time.

c) The Options
At (very nearly) any point, you can either ‘Attack’ or ‘Aid’ another clan. Attacking a clan will lower the Relation between the clans, and Aiding a clan will raise the Relation. A more detailed explanation can be found below. You can always Aid any (non-‘defeated’) clan, but if you are ‘At War!’ with two or more clans, then you cannot Attack any different ones.
At the point at which a clan is defeated (lowered to a predetermined clan health, or Surrendering) then three quarters of the clans Z-Tokens are distributed among all the clans that the defeated clan was ‘At War!’ with. The defeated clan will then be classed as ‘Defeated’ for either a set time, or until they repair back to a certain health.
When a clan’s health is low, then a ‘Surrender’ button will become available to all clan members at the clan base. 80% of the members of the clan who had been active since the clan became ‘At War!’ must click this button before the clan Surrenders (and is classed ‘Defeated’). The purpose of surrendering is to avoid losing as much Base Health as would be lost if the War was carried on to its end. Of course, War can also be ended by the Relation being raised above 200,000.

d) The Rewards

1) A clan who defeats another clan wins access to an item, either through their clan shop, for a permenant one, or through a temporary item chest that would appear in the clan's headquarters. While these rewards were available, Negatus would not be (Thanks CR, Ephermerality)
2) The clan equipment is boosted, either on a long/short term. Defeated clans could also find their equipment nerfed (though not surrendering ones)
3)The main reward is that when a clan is ‘Defeated’, all the clans that were ‘At War!’ with it receive an equal portion of three quarters of the defeated clan’s Z-Tokens.
As for player rewards, perhaps when a clan reaches a set number of Z-Tokens, the clan could trade them in for the right to sell a new powerful item in their Clan shop. The specifics of these rewards can be discussed later (my idea, very controvertial though)

e) Time Table
This event would be permenantly running in Paxia, unless a) A main storyline had to take over there b) The Wars become overly repetitive/one sided, and things need resetting

f) Main Information

All clans start 'Neutral' with all other clans. At this point, you can do two things to either clan - Attack, or Aid. Attack means you fight two enemies from the other Clan, and this drops your 'relation' by 5. Aid means you fight two monsters from your RA list (that aren't of the other clan's element) outside the other clan's base (supposedly defending their base). This raises the 'relation' by 5.

When the 'relation' becomes high, the clans become 'peaceful'. The effects of this are:
1) The 'Attack' option, when successful, reduces relations by 10, rather than by 5 (so that if clans want to be allied, they really need to work at it).
2) The 'Aid' option now means you play the base-repair mini-game, using the other clan's tokens to repair their base. This improves 'relation' by 5.

When the 'relation' becomes very high, the clans become 'allied'. This means that:
1) The 'Attack' option now only reduces relation by 3 - it’s difficult to become allied, but once there, it’s easy to keep.
2) The 'Aid' option now has two sub-options. The first is 'repair', and is the same as the 'Aid' when at peace. The other option is 'Mercenary' (best name I could come up with), where you fight at random any of the clans which the allied clan is at war with. The exception to this is that if they are at war with a different clan allied to yours, you will not be able to attack them. If allied clan is not at war with any other, then only 'repair' option is available.

When the 'relation' becomes low, the clans become 'uneasy'. The only effect this has is that the effect of 'Aid' now increases relation by 10. 'Attack' is the same as if the clan's were 'neutral' to each other (so that getting into a full-blown war is difficult).

When the 'relation' becomes very low, the clans become 'At War!'. This means:
1) When attacking the enemy clan, you do damage to their base health, as well as further reducing the 'relation' between you by 5.
2) The 'Aid' option now means you attack members of your own clan, as you defend the 'enemy' clan against people from your own clan who are attacking it. This improves relation by 3.
3) When a clan's health is reduced to a certain number (yet to be fixed), half of its Z-tokens are shared out between all the clans that it is 'At War' with, and the losing clan then becomes 'Neutral' with every clan, and cannot participate further in the event until its base health has been restored to a certain level. This means that it cannot 'Attack' or 'Aid' any other clan, nor can it be attacked nor aided.

Relation Scale:

0-200,000 = At War!
200,000 - 400,000 = Uneasy
400,000 - 600,000 = Neutral
600,000 - 800,000 = Peace
800,000 - 1,000,000 = Allied

All clans start at 500,000 relation points with every other clan.

Paxia Event Solution #1- Tournaments
- Contributed by UltraPowerPie
After the months of discussion and voting, we figured this would be the best system to work out for both sides benefits, the Paxians and the Staff who have to code all this mess. Keep in mind the exact details are still being worked out, but here's the general Idea.

a) The Overview
It's a basic Tournament system. You have the preliminaries, which has one clan go up against another clan set at random. Hopefully, this can be done at the same time, that way all the clans get some action. Then, after the preliminaries, There is the Semi-Finals, where the 4 winning teams are paired up with each other, depending on the set up. Then, the two winning teams advance to the Finals, and duke it out there. Please look at the example link in order to understand what I'm talking about visusually. (Warning, said visual is cruddy AND biased, but it IS an example... maybe :P). Teh Link. Also, let it be known that in order to satisfy both parties, the tournament is a friendly sparring match, as shown in the Actual Battle Section.

b) The Pre-Tournament set up
A little un-sure here, however, we're thinking that at least a week prior to the tournament, there is a "clan purge" (See Clan Purge section for more ideas on the specifics). There could also be a Fortress Health re-set as well, depending if it the option is used.

c) The actual battle
There are a few options here, and it depends on how the winner would be decided. Naturally each "round" should last for about a week.

1) Use Fortress Health as the "point" system, and which ever clan goes to 0 first looses. To be fair, some sort of balancing formula would be implimented. Still trying to work this part out, so help us out.

2) Use the Wins/Member as the determinent. With a Clan Purge a week prior to the mess, it should help to even things out so the clans don't whine so much about deadweight

3) Looking for one, maybe YOU can help us out?

As for what would actually happen, A similar layout to how the Clan Wars played might work. 2 random mercenaries, followed by a clan member. In order to make this a sparring match, instead of fighting to the death, you fight to a certain amount of hp (AKA, 10, or something, like what we got going with the Stat Trainers).

d) The Rewards
We got some system for this as well, and a couple of ideas, so bare with us.

1) Instead of like a new weapon or something, increase rewards. A larger EXP and Gold Bonus. Certainly provides extra motivation for others to get involved

2) Just have one trophy to whoever wins, and award the prizes that way. Or just use a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place system like what's been going on with rewards.

e) Time Table
Yes, what you want to see, how this all works out. Bare with us, the idea is still sketchy, but hopefully y'all can give some more meat to the situation.
1st week- Pre-Tournament week
2nd week- Preliminaries
3rd week- Semi-Finals (Health is restored to Round One status if we are using that option)
4th week- Finals

As you can see, the tournament can be accomplished in roughly a month. That way it works out for everyone, keeping Paxian busy and low maitenence for the staff... right?

< Message edited by Sir Gnome -- 12/21/2007 16:36:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 132
12/21/2007 20:00:43   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

My event gets top billing Gnome, and you know that. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 133
12/26/2007 16:16:30   
cooldude2181

wow u guys been pretty busy since i been gone
AQ  Post #: 134
1/10/2008 14:10:40   
Sir Gnome

I am NOT letting this thread get eaten by inactivity. Come on people, post! We need critical comment on ALL FOUR suggestions, which are shown in my previous post.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
1/13/2008 14:34:44   
137ben

I like sugestion T.
AQ  Post #: 136
1/13/2008 23:55:34   
kandymine

Don't know how helpful this will be but here goes. SG's "Rebuild the clans" would work great as a one time thing for the cleansing of Paxia.
Shodu's idea would be great to maintain activity in between other events and Pie's idea could be twice yearly. Don't paticularly like the Relation System as I feel it would lead to a lot of flaming. That's my 2 cents.

Just to note, the Rebuild the Clans is thanks to King Cy, whereas the Relation System was mine ~SG

Sorry, I get confused easily

< Message edited by kandymine -- 1/15/2008 14:38:13 >
AQ  Post #: 137
1/14/2008 15:27:21   
137ben

the relation system is great!
AQ  Post #: 138
1/14/2008 23:11:09   
Tree of Wind

Rebuild the Clans: Ok, I'm confused, do these rebuild points go to base health or towards a set number
Lunar Cycle: I believe this could probably just be set but then ignored until something else was needed to be done to Paxia, aka it keeps running even if none of the staff pay attention to it, good idea I think, though details might get messy
Relation system: Uh...
Tournament: Not every month, but it would be a good idea if every once in awhile there was one, otherwise if hp was used, the winner of the first one would just keep winning because of having a higher hp at the start of the tournament
AQ  Post #: 139
1/14/2008 23:38:32   
Baker

It's been a while since I checked this out... Still workin' on that name, eh? :P All looks good to me, and I love the "Relation" system. Simple, effective, and since it's always running it would make Paxia a permanent destination rather than one that simply appears and is important to players when the storyline involves it. It would be just like any other quest that you can undertake whenever, and would bring the different players together both here and throughout the game. To prevent any two or three clans from warring over and over again, it might be interesting to have a time period between when two clans that have ended their war and agreed to stop fighting cannot attack each other. A peace treaty, if you will, that maybe prevents the two from being able to attack each within two weeks of the end of their most recent clash. Would keep things more interesting and bring in more variety, I think.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 140
1/16/2008 23:32:47   
Atrun

Alright, here are my thoughts:

I like the idea of Rebuild Paxia, have some tragedy strike and destroy the clan bases and then we basically reset. It sounds like a wonderful idea to me.
Perhaps for the more battle-happy members of the clans there can also be an option to hinder other clans rebuilding efforts, having a large negative impact on relation points.

For the Lunar Contest, I like the idea. I don’t see it said, so I’ll say that winning the badges should only last until the beginning of the next month. For the badges, I would also say that they should have no effect on the shown stats if the result is not based on those bonuses. That would mean that they would need an in battle bonus.
Strength I would say gives a very small bonus to melee, ranged, and magic as well as giving a 10 point boost, or some other amount, to strength, dexterity, and intellect.
Honor would aid with the elemental defenses all around and give a small boost to endurance, again 10 points or whatever is decided works best.
Miracle would give a boost of 10 to luck and charisma and give a very small chance, (lck/20)% or so, of restoring 10% health at the beginning of every turn.
Again these only last from the time they are earned to the time the contest for that particular badge begins again. Otherwise the idea as a whole sounds quite good to me.

I saw some problems with the points in relations, although I do like the idea.
For Allies, if an ally attacks you are going to be really angry and I think that the relation points should fall by 15. When clicking on attack however, if the clan is an ally you get a message that says “This clan is allied with us. Do you still wish to attack?” and then a “yes”, which goes to battle, or a “no”, which takes you back to the main clan screen. Aid however will boost relation by 10. I do agree with the “Mercenary” idea.
For Peaceful relations, I agree with the ten point deficit for attacking them, however I think the aid bonus should be raised to ten.
For Uneasy relations, attacking has a 7 point deficit whereas aiding only has a 3 point bonus.
When at War you lose the ability to aid a clan and attacking them lowers relations even less than mentioned, dropping them by only 3 per attack as they are already angry due to war, attacking will not anger them much more.
In order to allow for the return of warring clans to peace, I would include the ability to donate Z-Tokens or gold to a clan at a ratio of 1 point per 1000 Z-Tokens, and 1 point per 5000 gold. 1 point would be the minimum donation and donations could be made at any time to any clan, regardless of relation level. Donations would be made in increments of 1, 5, or 10 points.
I would also change neutrality to 450,000-550,000. “Uneasy” and “at peace” would each increase by 50,000 to fill the gap.
The reason for these changes is that it is more realistic that we will always react more to war than to peace, and when at war we are unlikely to trust someone from the opposing force. We will always accept gifts of money, but it is unlikely that someone defending the base would be accepted as aiding, it would be more likely we would think they were attacked and were defending themselves.

I like the basic layout of the tournament. Kandymine’s idea of holding it bi-annually is a good one, and Tree of Wind’s comment about health raises the point that health should probably be set to a certain level at the beginning of the tournament as well, although if there is warring going on due to relation fluctuations, then we may not need to adjust health.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 141
1/17/2008 17:59:47   
Rencil

I support this project because i like to cut other clans up for Nautica!

AQ DF  Post #: 142
1/17/2008 19:22:15   
137ben

no! glacius FTW!

* No need to quote the person above you. If you're worried about people not know who you're talking about, simply use the "@" symbol, followed by the name of the person you're addressing. :) *

< Message edited by Bballman23 -- 1/17/2008 22:51:51 >
AQ  Post #: 143
1/17/2008 22:50:46   
Baker

And spam ftl. Although the enthusiasm is great, more comments than just that you want to fight for your clan would be good. What parts do you like the best? Anything you would change? Et cetera.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 144
2/2/2008 12:37:21   
kandymine

The tournament idea is still my favourite, however I can understand why the Relation System would appeal to people. Unfortunately I'm stuck for any new ideas. Is there any reason all the ideas could not be used? First King Cy's to rebuild the clans, the tournaments for a couple of times a year and the Relations System for in between tournaments. Also I think it's time to stop working on the name and just call it "The Paxia Project"
AQ  Post #: 145
2/3/2008 16:32:22   
hotdogmarchy

I think that there should be an event every 3 or 6 months where a clan is chosen to host a Tournament.
The host Clan will have to try and defend thier clan against the others
If you are in the Host clan then there would be an option in the clan to 'Defend'
This takes you to a menu asking you which clan you want to defend against and depending which you choose you will go against soeme members
If you are in an attacking clan then every wave you defeat earns the clan a point
For members of the host clans, every wave you defeat takes a point away from the respectve clan.
If after 2 weeks (?) the host clan is not defeated they recieve special items (the others recieve regular ones)
But if they are defeated before that time then the clan that defeated them recieves the special items

What do you guys reckon?
AQ  Post #: 146
2/12/2008 3:59:17   
king cy

With the new houses having a battle record can something similar be done a the clan bases
during the next war that involves the clans.
This board would show the names of members and how many battles they have fought,
with a total at the bottom.
AQ  Post #: 147
3/18/2008 13:11:38   
Nightly

For the Lunar cycle idea, I am guessing that it would be possible to have all of the badges correct? In this case it would make the clan that got that pretty much invincible. Quite an award i say. I have a question for it. How are we going to heal the other clans? The clan rebuild device thingy? What would happen if a certain clan had no z-tokens? Before that part of the event happened you would probably need to have a set amount of z-tokens given to each clan. then have like the clans pair up, so like aerodu with igneus, nautica and geoto, and so forth. I also like the idea of the relationship, what makes it a little difficult is that you can have Player "A" who hates igneus... fights them the whole time, and then Player "B" who loves igneus help them out all the time. So then you wouldn't achieve something... You need a way to balance that, so that if the clan chooses that they want to allign themselves with one clan thats all they can do. Or something... I dont know.
Post #: 148
3/19/2008 17:24:53   
jerenda

I really like the Lunar Calender idea.

I would play in the tournaments if it was included. *grin*

< Message edited by jerenda -- 3/19/2008 17:25:02 >

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 149
3/20/2008 9:22:14   
SIGMUND

quote:

ORIGINAL: king cy

With the new houses having a battle record can something similar be done a the clan bases
during the next war that involves the clans.
This board would show the names of members and how many battles they have fought,
with a total at the bottom.

There is a record of the Clan battles on AQstats I think. Maybe the staff could put a link to that, in the Clan Base?

I don't think they could list the name and stats of everyone taking part!
Maybe this could be listed in your house? Unfortunately only you could see that.
AQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Univision: The Paxia Project (Still working on the name) Clan Vs. Clan
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition