Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2008 9:39:29   
Twilly

www.download.com/solidelectro <music
www.last.fm/music/solid electro <alternative link

Since graphic isn't really my thing, I don't think that this is a good test for me. But anyways, here we go:

The picture of the girl you putted in blends in quite nicely with the rest of the image. Though i don't like the yellow color of the fire, it makes her look like if she was ill.
Furthermore the texture representing the background is fine, but nothing special.

I like this one more than the other one, again the picture blends invery nicely with the rest. I also like the fact that she is wearing white clothes witch matches the background. So does her black hair.

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:05:03 >
AQ  Post #: 76
2/4/2008 9:49:42   
Arc

1. The Examples

Well, I like making sprite comics, I also read them. So I thought I start on making them myself.
This is the latest P1X3L@T3D Comic that I've released, I've been given alot of positive comments on the series.

#51. Randomness knows no time!
http://i18.tinypic.com/87i86cw.png

I mostly release Dragonfable Edits in the form of comics. I find it much fun to do it.
I'm currently working on a Dragonfable/Mechquest/Star Wars Crossover series.
I've recently released the first one of the series. It's not the best comic, but it's still worth mentioning.
(For I do not know what the best is, only that I haven't received much critisicism on this one.)

Dragonwars #1: Shocking Interrogations.
http://i29.tinypic.com/2nv8o7l.png.

2. Constructive Criticism.

Pae, The Ravenous Gecko

When I saw the image I thought, ''Wow! That's a great gecko!'' The eye looks evil in my opinion, and yet it has something cute about it! But the eye's color fall a bit out of the image itself, red on a green background doesn't really fit much. The effects on the background are nice, but the colors around the font is something I don't like. The font however is well chosen, and it doesn't get in the way of the gecko itself. Overall, it's a great sig!

Asian Guitar Girl

The sig looks good, the effects on the guitar are good. It looks like there's fire coming from the guitar, which is a nice effect. Also, the fire effect fits well with the render. I found it hard to find something I didn't like. However, the word itself could've gotten some special effect, besides that... the sig is awesome!

3. The Quote.

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:05:36 >
Post #: 77
2/4/2008 9:59:44   
KickingFriedCats

Art Work

Constructive Criticism(Is it just me or do you change the tags every few minutes?)

First One

This one looks a little plain. It looks like like a render pasted on a background. But anyway, the background color doesn't fit the render in my eyes. To me, dark purple+bright pink is a bad combination. If I were the maker of the signature, I would either turn the background to a lighter shade of purple or desaturate the whole thing.

Text is ok I suppose. Because of that flower thing at the right side of the top border, and the borders themselves mostly.

But overall, the signature has a nice feel to it, even though it doesn't live up to the name 'Mystery'.

Second One

I like this one very much. It could use a lens flare on the top right corner to fit the light source, though. Text is nice, so is that line that fades at the sides beneath the word 'Sentimento'. The background looks like clouds, but the left side looks sparkly, which I think is nice. Other than that, it has a nice feel to it.

Honestly, I can't see any flaws with it other than the background, which seems like a little too much smudging.

And Finally...
quote:

Approved. You still need to place yourself on Pending. See #3

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:07:17 >
AQ  Post #: 78
2/4/2008 10:10:08   
Romak

Example 1 - Hand drawn in Photoshop
Example 2 - Hand drawn paper sketch

I don't have much experience with digital art, but here it goes.

I like it. The placement of the character closer to the right side is good as she give room to the left side of the background which is by far more deep than the right side of the background. The use of warmer colors in the left side along with the sparks is brilliant. Though due to too much details, I could barely see the text. Maybe different font? bigger letters? Yet, good work.

O.o She's pretty, who is she? *cough* Good photo. The good use of deep background like I mentioned above applies here too. The background is also very colorful, kinda like Tokyo at night. Regardless of the way it was photoshoped, it could look better if we could see more of the guitar itself. For a final crit, I think that the effect on the guitar's neck is unnecessary.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:07:37 >
DF  Post #: 79
2/4/2008 10:18:52   
Lady Alora

2. Eagle 88
I like the background in this peice. I like how the lighting fades from right to left. The shadow behind the eagle I think is well done. I think the text should have been made a bit smaller. It sticks out a bit much but works ok. I dont see a light source in this tag. If one was added I think it'd help the depth. As it is, its okay. The shadows help bring the depth out.

Breath
I think the text works a lot better here. Some of the c4d's look pretty cool. I dont peticularly like the one that stands out the most to the left. Its ok, but maybe the opacity could have been lowered so it fit it more with the rest of the tag. I can see the concept and the flow in this tag, which is good considering flow and concept are rarely evident in some tags. Lighting is okay. I think a little more wouldn't have hurt since this is kind of a dark tag.

Thanks Grafh

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:07:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
2/4/2008 10:28:06   
Cool Dragonz

Me wants to be approved. Got new tags :)

#1: Examples

#2: Constructive Critism

#1:

I like the lines above and under the texts you always use. But in this picture, the Gecko is too distinct. The eye of the Gecko really doesn't fit on the background, but the other colors fit really well, but again a bad thing is the lines you tangle, are too bright. Also, the text font is well chosen by the Gecko. If you would make the whole tag a bit darker, it would be great!

#2:

This is a nice tag, it really makes me closer to the person that's playing a guitar right there. Also, nice effect on the line under "Sentimento", making from dark to light to dark, well done. The left upper side seems to be made in rush, it destroys the lovely atmosphere of the tag. But in General: The colors of the chair mix with the background as well as the clothers do. Well done, you have created a very nice tag.

#3: Quote

quote:

I, ~SS~, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves. <duhh> :)

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:08:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
2/4/2008 10:30:34   
Metren

Examples:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/cavalier94/grifonride.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/cavalier94/blackunicorn.jpg

CC's:

Imag1
This pic is very good. I like the effects and light. The flow is all right but more work on it could make the pic look much better. Also some more work could used on the render and making it fit together to the background more. About the text, the position is good and it's meaning too, but it looks a little bit too messy, maby making it more outstanding will make it better.

Imag2
This pic is awesome. The colors fit together great with the render and the way the flow going, which I also liked very much. The lighting and effects are good, but the flow especially. It gives the pic allot of movement and motion, and it's being diagonally make it even better. Only thing I likes less about this pic is that the face of the woman are too lighted, it makes it look too blur and unclear. Over all, this is a very good pic, some tallent you got there.

"I, Cavalier, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:08:56 >
DF MQ  Post #: 82
2/4/2008 10:58:12   
Suryanash

1. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/suryanash/Goku-1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/suryanash/Tekken.jpg

2. Tag 1

The tag is nice but could also use some work. The text could be made a bit more readable if that part of the C4D render was erased. The music notes are a nice touch to the piece but replacing them and making them spread out. The C4D is nice because it helps direct your eye towards the focal but could improved a bit by re-angling it so it goes into the focal point. The tag is still pretty nice

Tag 2

The colors are very nice. The lighting is a bit off but its still good. The feel is good but the right side makes me feel sad while the top left side makes me get happy feel. I am not sure which feel is the one you are trying to portray but if its happy then make the bottom left a bit brighter. If it is meant t be sad then darkening the the light source. The tag is very nice the way it is at the moment as well.

3."I, Suryanash, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:09:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
2/4/2008 10:58:42   
TarrianLoki

First Piece of Art

Second Piece of Art

CnC

#1:

i really like this since the colors match and all :) The focal is good. not really liking the negative space on the bottom left corner though.
And the fact that there is nearly no flow kind of steals from the tag but a tag like this can go without a very noticable flow. The distort effect gives a nice feel to it.

#2:

Man, i just love this tag. I have never been good at using liquify and i admire people who do wonders with it :)
the liquify gives good flow to the tag but it doesn't distract from the focal. The white thing in the bottom right corner is a bit wierd and the lighting could use some work^^. The text looks ok to me

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:09:44 >
Post #: 84
2/4/2008 11:03:31   
Feral Ninja

Let's hope i get approved. ^^

quote:

1. Post two forms of art you wish to post in the Gallery (if you are working on a game project, a link to your website will be fine). This can be any form of art that fits the Gallery or any of the sub areas.

Paint-drawn Weapon.
Dragonfable Edit.

quote:

2. Give constructive criticism to the following images. [Image 1] [Image 2]

Comment: Very smart idea making it random pics. ;)
Image 1:
Very nicely made! the image blends in with the background really well and the Penguin is just so sweet! I also like what you did with the background, the girl has a bit yellow color background, whilst at the Penguin's side it's blue. ^^ (Ice maybe?)
And the lighting is also very nicely! ^^

Image 2:
The girl really blends in with the background of black with pink features, wich i very much like, the lighting could be a bit darker. ;) (Maybe that's just my taste because i like black. xD) and...well..i got no words for it anymore. =O

_____________________________________________________________________________________
''I, Feral__john (The uber Ninja. :P) hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.''

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:10:29 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
2/4/2008 11:06:18   
Crown of Thorns

Work

Rice Hat Man Sig

Bloodlust (supposedly missing Nose, Lord Voldemort-esque)

CC:

Image 1: Desire
First, try to save in .png, as .jpg can add a bit of unwanted "NOISE" to the picture, whihc you don't want. Nice effects on the lines and script, but the eye-cataching manga does not really fit in with the rest, simply because the background is so splendind and because the manga is, well, manga General: To say the least, unusual , but eye-catching and guranteed to arouse praise.

Image 2: Sentiminento
Nice photographing there, nice chair . The gutar looks like you used *Invert Colour* with it. Don't. Period. Nice lighting, emphathinzing the focus and its components, but the background looks the teensiest bit hied [archa. ~ rushed]. The wrting could have been a bit more standout though, I gather you did this last, after having lost general interest in the tag. General: Outstanding, but the little things make the big things happen.

Promise:
I, CoT, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:10:57 >
MQ  Post #: 86
2/4/2008 11:18:32   
Gardex

Art examples:
http://althorne-online.com/goca/data/media/9/Super_Dragon_Brothers_Melee.PNG
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4316/hfpm1.png

CC:

I find this picture very good. The render blends in with the backround. The only place it seems that it isn't fitting in as well as the rest is the "neck"(I have no idea of what it's called) of the guitar. The colours are good and draws your attension to the render.

Love this one. I like how the smudging makes it look like wings. The render is good and the text is very well placed(atleast for me).
Guess the only thing bothering me in this picture is that one of her shoulders look "squared". Even though it's not much.

I'm not used to comment tags so I hope i did well.

"I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

Approved. You still need to place yourself on Pending. See #3.

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:12:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
2/4/2008 11:23:38   
Dalesh

1. My Artwork
The Giant Abstract of time
Tato

2. Constructive Criticism-
image 1
Sig is well nice,the pink background makes the atmosphere mysterious and she looks crafty(but romantic xP) the Pink Border fits this sig's background and its not too big.But the ext could be aa different colour to black because it doesn't really stand out and maybe there could be more roses around the text.

image 2
The color combination of black and green always works well and the green makes her stand out the only lackage is that the left should have more light.But overall its a nice.

Edited to correct link

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:12:42 >
DF MQ  Post #: 88
2/4/2008 11:24:50   
Mikerosius

http://althorne-online.com/goca/details.php?image_id=381 (DF Edits and Comics)
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rougetrainingze6.swf (Flash Works)

Image 1: It looks quite good overall, the render is smooth and the text put on it blends in nicely. The effects could be worked on a bit more, though. Also, I doubt that this is appropriate, this IS a PG-13 Forum and personnally I believe that this picture is inappropriate. There are children on these boards, and you wouldn't want to shock them, would you?
Quote from Universal Rules, in the detailed explanation of Rule #1:
quote:

(Some PG-13 content, swearing and partial nudity in particular, is prohibited from the boards.)

Image 2: In this edit I particularly like the effects. The smoke-ish trail coming from the girl and the smoke in the upper left hand corner together break the dull emptiness that would fill the left side if they wouldn't be there. The text is just so that it attracts your attention, but without having it really flashy. I don't really think there is much to improve in here.

Will do. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

EDIT: Done.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:13:04 >
AQ DF  Post #: 89
2/4/2008 11:25:36   
Dabbleh

Signature one [Submitting]

Signature two [Submitting]

//.Constructive Criticism

Tag one

This tag seems to fit the render very well; the render blends with the background without being remotely the same colour; flow is being suggested, neatly. Yet, as I look over the tag once again the text is far to obvious. This could be improved by using a thinner font or using a less bold colour.

Tag two

Woah, man. I love this tag! All the abstract renders fit in so well. The focal, although bland looks like it has been over contrasted in the process of changing the colours. Maybe smudge the over exaggerated edges. Overall a very attractive tag to les yeux.

//.Promise

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:13:25 >
AQ  Post #: 90
2/4/2008 11:27:23   
Anoril

Examples

My NPC

A Pirate Gorrillaphant

Constructive Critism

Image 1 ~ Snuggles
I like it! I think the first thing to be addressed is the lettering. I think maybe it should be a bit clearer, you could do this by either changing the background colour to make it a bit paler so the writing would stand out a bit more or perhaps make the lettering bolder or darker to stand out against the red-pinkish tones.
I like how her blue hair stands out but her top just doesn't. I think maybe she should be wearing a different colour or preferably change the background colour.
I dislike how there's so much action in the background compared with the subject, the lines of light and stars. I think maybe they should be given a flatter tone.

Image 2 ~ Inspire
Try and make the image smaller if possible, it's very nice but it currently couldn't be used as a sig since it's 150px tall and a sig cannot be over 100px tall. I like the blurred effect but I think it could be more extreme, right now there's a single strand floating off into the air, either the rest of her should be like this giving the image she's turning to smoke and falling apart or the blurring should be less obvious and perhaps run down her, closer to her arm.
Personally i'd like to see the background a bit brighter since her hair is pretty much the same color which makes it quite hard to define the seperation.
Not much more that I can say, it's a really nice piece of work and certainly better than anything I'd hope to make on MS Paint.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:13:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
2/4/2008 11:30:11   
zenron the great

hey grafth. and anyone else who is doing this...

anyways

examples:

<----- made today for my gallery if I get approved

<---- xero dragonwright( an NPC in my game)

C&C:

I think this is one of your best tags grafth. The lighting behind the head of the girl is done to perfection. To make his tag better I think you should havealtered the brightness/contrast as the render is abit erm...iffy. could do with sharpening as well. Like the text. I like how(on the first line) its brighter in the middle...I have no idea how to do that lol

I particulary dont like this tag. The stock used in it is great though you really do love your women tags...

To make it better you should have changed the text. It is pretty hard to read. Also I dont articulary like what seems to be a C4D at the top. It seems too obvious. You could have maybe lowered the opacincy of it.

I promise that I am up to no good I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.''

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:14:16 >
DF  Post #: 92
2/4/2008 11:51:39   
Mustafa

My signatures:

Image 1
Image 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C&C

Image 1:

The way that the background was made is great as it looks very good. The text in the sig doesn't attract much attention so that is pretty good as well.
Thhe colours in the tag's render/focal and the background don't match that well so the render/focal doesn't blend in that well. A nice tag but by making the colours match more with the render would make the tag look a lot better and appealing to the eye.

Image 2:

This tag is really good as the colours of the match which results in the render/focal blend in well and I like the dreamish/glowish effect that was used.
The text also doesn't attract much attention which is good and it has colours similar to the background. Overall good job! I must say that the blending is excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Oath:

"I Mustafa, hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

Edit: Added oath.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:15:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
2/4/2008 11:59:00   
steelsoldier

Image1 http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/nevermore_na/Disorder.jpg

Image2 http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/nevermore_na/Morning-Dancer.png

Comments on Image1

I think this picture looks good in many ways, the color and contrast gives the picture
a feeling of power or makes it feel like it represents a season, or even the characters feelings
i think the effect on the guitar should be fixed perhaps making it softer.

Comments on Image2

This picture to me has a lot of depth in it, it remembers me ice or water, or even a cloudy
day with a beautiful women going through the clouds of perhaps a dream, either way i think
the text is visible and it has no flaws

Artwork
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3156/tyrineknightdb9.png
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=electronicsn7.swf

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:15:40 >
AQ  Post #: 94
2/4/2008 12:05:43   
The Illusive Man

Hey,

I thought i'd better post here lol

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/interceptor.asp?dest=http://www.swfup.com/file/69419]Vampiress (Yes, it's the same one as Raven, but we collabed on it)
- Random Music Tag

These are things from about 2 hours ago, but so what. I had to leave my laptop hal

I'm just gonna do these as +/-'s

+The colours work well together
+The flow has a good feeling to it
+Render blends very well
-Some of the random c4d lines disrupt the flow slightly
-Part of her hair is missing on the right hand side
-Text is slightly hard to read

I really dislike this tag. Just so you know.

+Good Flow
+Good lighting
++Text
-Empty Space, too much
-I strongly dislike the smokey effect. It would look much better coming from a cigarette
-Background is too monotone

Cheers,

-A

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:15:57 >
Post #: 95
2/4/2008 12:08:49   
Balrok A. Stoneheart

Approval request for the multimedia area, for an RPG.

Pic 1: (screenshot): http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/balrok669/skyview_fight_bg2_vectorized2ndc-1.png
(drawn in paint for my game)

Pic 2: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/balrok669/Artillious2.png
(drawn in paint for my game)

Oh sorry about that
pic 1: I think that in mystery the girls face looks like she knows something that you dont, kind of fits the title. Also the back looks very petal like, or cotton like (fluffy...ish lol).
Pic 2: My favorite one, I think that the guitar looks interesting, almost like its on fire. Also the back has a glass prism sort of look like its got the rainbow protruding out of it, I like it.

Not approved. Please provide more CC. If you need more examples, see other posts.

< Message edited by balrok669 -- 2/6/2008 15:52:54 >
AQ DF  Post #: 96
2/4/2008 12:32:50   
tauguy

Multimedia, for an RPG: www.legendsofsoramfel.co.nr
The Gallery to lead a Paint collective art thread (~Virus Siege) and then to do requests as well in the Request board (also ~Virus Siege) http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/tauguy/ImortalGaussBlaster.jpg

1) I like the purple/blue streak on the near layer, and the sparkle. I don't think that the musical notes suit the piece,because it has nothing (from my point of view) to do with music, so I would suggest removing them. The sort of white streak that runs from the chest area over the head (Juest below the purple streak)doesn't seem to fit and looks slightly odd.

2) It looks good, but all of it seems faint, slightly blurred. I would make part of it sharper, either the person or the background. Probably the person though.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:17:15 >
AQ  Post #: 97
2/4/2008 13:41:10   
LightningIsMyName

Artwork number one - Terrain

Artwork number two - Digital Painting

Constructive criticism for image one:
The part that I liked the most in this work is the flow - the background with it's lines and the render (picture) seems to flow on the same direction which makes the eyes follow the work from one edge to another.
I think that a part that could use a bit of improvement is the render's colors - The eagle is in brown and a bit of blue while the background is pink. it makes the render stand out a bit to much and bugs a bit the eye. I liked the fact that you tried to make the render stand out, however if you do so you should make the colors of the render have higher contrast from the background to make it be sure that this was your purpose - right now I'm not sure if you meant to blend it or make it stand out and it may confuse people.
Overall: this work is really good and with a bit more work it can reach even a higher level ;)

Constructive criticism for image two:
This ag is really unique - the colors with the combination of the high contrast gives a fantasy look to the work.
The unique lights on the left give the work an amazing flow and the colors blend really well with the background. The render stands out a lot which makes your eye go immidatley to it - a really nice effect.
There are two parts that could use a bit of improvement:
1. the render is a bit lacking contrast reletivly to the other parts in the image - giving it a bit more contrast may help it fit tthe other parts better and enhance the feeling of the work.
2. The text stands out from the background because of it's color yet it's a bit blurred in (it's not sharp) which makes it look a bit out of place - I would suggest removing it completely in order to stop it from blocking a bit the flow created by the lights.
Overall: Amazing tag - only the text needs a bit of work.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:17:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
2/4/2008 13:48:35   
Lord Vearl

Examples

Moogle Uprise (avvy for Pie)

Lord Vearl Wall Paper

Tag one

Hmm. well i could see that there could be a better use of color for the writing as it was difficult for me to see the writing and there could be a use of blending on the writing. yet apart from that it is around a good piece of art.

Tag two

Though it is not my taste of art it is still a great piece of art though within the effects (or maybe it is just me) it seems to have lost some glow maybe some glow enhancement would do the trick

-LV

Approved. Keep working on your CC, its a bit lacking

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:18:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
2/4/2008 14:14:02   
Memory of a Nightmare

Well, the important is'nt how good (bad) my pics are. The important thing is that I worked hard with them. Of course I have better pictures and I will post them if I get approved.

Number 1
Number 2

OK, I'm pretty nervous when it's about the critizizm (see, I can't even spell) but I will do my best.

Good things

The background did not really caught my eye, but I like the helmet that the eagle wears, it makes
it look tougher. It's really nice with the blue wings, they gives the eagle an own style. The text
is great and it looks like the eagle really prepares itself for "Death from above". I love to fly and when I
see this picture, I get the same feeling again. So in short, I like the picture and I love eagles.

Not so good things

I don't really see what the background is.

To make it look better

A new background, maybe a blue sky.

Beautiful picture!

Good things

The first thing that happened when I saw the picture was, that I feeled calm. And I believe
that is because the girl looks very calm when she's sitting there with the guitar. The background
looks like lightning and it makes her look even more calm. Her white dress is beautiful too and makes
her look like an angel.

Not so good things

The"bad "things is that you barely can see her face from the side. Another thing is that her left hand
looks a little weird but it's still ok. Third thing, It's a little too dark there to the right.

To make it look better

More facial details and light up there at the right.

But it's a great and calm picture, I would say that it looks better than the eagle.

I wrote the best I could, I hope it's enough. I will check every day if I get approved.

Thanks very much

Memory of a Nightmare

Approved

< Message edited by Memory of a Nightmare -- 11/30/2008 8:06:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition