Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2008 14:54:01   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

1. Examples

• Example 1 (hand drawn)
  • Example 2 (hand drawn)

2. Constructive Criticism

• Image 1
    The render and its placement seem alright, however the background didn't contrast it very well. While the render has a cold theme/feel, the background is warm and glowing. The background's texture seems sort of out of place as well. The text placement is alright, however the font seems to pull the viewer away from the focal.

• Image 2
    In my opinion, this piece is a bit too blurry, however I suppose it could be perceived as sort of "dreamy". The colors are rather drab. The render (or is it a stock? :S) placement is good, however I don't like that bit of texture on the lady's arm in the top right corner.

Hope I didn't sound too negative :X

3. Quote

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:20:15 >
  • AQ AQW  Post #: 101
    2/4/2008 15:31:46   
    Mo

Hand drawn, example 1

Example 2. Not hand drawn

Constructive criticism. Image 1. The render fits in great with the background but the text is hard to read and the white spots on the women seem to give the effect of the image being ripped to pieces.

Contructive criticism. Image 2 The render fits well with the background as image 1 but the smudging effect is too strong. A little less smudging and it may look a little better.

"I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:33:17 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 102
    2/4/2008 15:48:21   
    .::oDrew

Section 1

Example One (Link to mp3)

Example Two (YouTube Video)

Sure, not exactly "normal" examples, but they would be just about what I'd be posting in my gallery.

Section 2

Erm. The internet filter my parents have placed on my computer seems to block out the links for the images. Sooo I'll just pick two images I've seen others use, if that's alright. :x

I like the colors you've chosen for this image. Somewhat unexpected, but still vaguely familiar. Same goes for the background: not what you'd expect for the theme of the image, but still fits well. The only things I would consider changing are making the text more prominent, and perhaps toning down the lighting in some areas. Otherwise, it's a great image overall.

This is a great overall image. All of the elements work together to improve the end product, to stunning effect. I like the "spotlight" effect - it both makes the picture more interesting, abstractly speaking, while also giving the picture a bit of a storyline. I would consider toning down the brightness in the upper left-hand corner, but that's just a minor change. Again, good overall work.

I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:20:40 >
    Post #: 103
    2/4/2008 16:05:33   
    MegaPoster404

example 1
    example 2

constructive criticism

Image 1: The background should be the colors in the top right corner. I think these colors suit the girl better. This might work, but you could make the shadow appear a bit more
    to the left

Image 2: You may want to lighten the background a little. It creates a lot of contrast. Lightening it would be a good idea.Also a bit Blurry. Try fixing that.

is it OK to edit this post? if not im sorry
    Not approved. Please provide more CC. If you need more examples, see the other approved posts.

< Message edited by MegaPoster404 -- 2/4/2008 20:36:16 >
    DF MQ  Post #: 104
    2/4/2008 16:30:44   
    Tichoronda

Clan Banner

Contest Entry

1- Desire- I think it that this picture doesn't blend well, the anime (I'm thinking cowboy bebop, not sure) clashes against the glowing. The colors also do not fade and bind together, it looks unnatural, and once again clashes.
    2-Woah, you linked it so it comes up randomly, well I'll just say the title, Breath- This is one of your finer pieces second to Disorder, I enjoyed what you did with the lighting, it looks as if -if you look close more towards the breast- that it's a 3D animation -fading towards the back and skull- to an actual picture adding a lovely effect, I also liked the exploding-like design, this is an excellent piece of work, has nice colors and nice blend.

Approved

< Message edited by VampireHSS -- 2/4/2008 20:04:28 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 105
    2/4/2008 16:44:25   
    Sara

Image 1.
    The font in the upper left hand corner is hard to read, and the left side is too bright. The image of the lizard is great, but overall you need to work on making the text easy to read. But all in all, a good image.

Image 2.
    The girl's left and right arm sort of "blends in" with the background. Because of this, your attention is darn to her face and not anywhere else. Although this can be a good thing, it is not in this case. I would recommend making her arms more visible against the background and making something interesting on the left side, as it is boring.

My work.

Banner 1.
    Render 1.

Thank you for your time.

quote:

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:23:02 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
    2/4/2008 16:50:57   
    lguan

Tag: http://lguan.deviantart.com/art/FEEL-IT-v1-73365547
    Hand drawn: http://lguan.deviantart.com/art/Pumpkin-Head-uncolored-67799655

Image one:

I like how the focal point is moved to the right slightly and not right in the center. Imo, there's a little too much contrast, and you should maybe fix up the colors a little bit. The lighting seem to be coming from the left, however, the render gives off a reaction to where it seems that the lighting is actually coming from the other side. Also, it probably would have looked better if the c4d on the face of the render had been erased. I would have prefered if the c4d wasn't pixelated and not little sparkles and dots. The city background adds a fairly nice touch. The text placement could have been better chosen, instead of being placed where a lot of action is going on.

Image Two:

The blurred render really adds to a dreamy look in the tag, which I admire. It is very smooth and the flow is excellent. The tag seems to be very pleasing overall, however a little on the monochromatic side. The light source is small, yet still produces light, which the render reacts to. The text placement is nice, you couldn't have picked a better place.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:23:27 >
    AQ  Post #: 107
    2/4/2008 17:33:38   
    Peregrine Falcon

Example 1

Example 2

Image 1

This picture has a very active and/or vigorous look to it. At first sight, my eyes are drawn to the white(ish) region near the top centre of the tag near her hair. From what I have heard, the viewers first look should fall on the render, the girl in this picture. If you maby reduce the brightness of the white spot a bit, the render would be the first thing viewed.
    Secondly, my eyes move to the girl. The hair of the girl, I think, has been cut off since the is a pointy regionof hair near the white spot left of her head. Also, i do not quite agree to the image used here...but thats just me.
    After my eyes look at the girl, it moves to the text, mainly because of the bright area near it. The style of the text is quite nice. Also I like the 3 hearts. The two "lines" on top of the text also create a nice effect.
    The background nicely matches with the render since part of the girl's clothes are purple and the rest of it is yellow (ish). The black line running on the background, especially on the right of the render, makes a break in the background which is not very pleasing to my eye.
    Overal, it is a great tag!

Image 2

This is an excellent tag made by you Grafh. When I first look at it, my eyes roam to the girl's head. I think this is so since the brightest area on the tag lies right beside her head. Akwardly, I am not drawn to the bright spot first. Anyways, after I look at the girl's head, my eyes are drawn to the rest of her body,guitar, and the couch/sofa.
    I look at the tect next since it stands out in good contrast with the blackish area near the right side of the tag. As I am looking at this, my eyes wander off to the rest of the background. I really like the background you have used. It contributes to the overall mood of the tag - calmness. But, the large black spot near the rightside of the tag is not very pleasing to me. If I were you, I would reduce the amount of negative (blank/black) space the is a bit.
    I feel a very calm and serene mood when I look at this. I think I also see a little bit of sadness/grief on the girl's face.

Overall, I think it is a great tag and I absoloutely love it.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:23:58 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 108
    2/4/2008 17:38:39   
    chaseman74

example 1: clicky

pic one critaziasem(doing the pics not sig):pretty good,but the brown marks are prrety bad,maybe if they were skewed into a better pessicion

example 2: clicky

critamziem 2(doing ic not sig):good pic and well drawn but maybe if it had a front considering it has two backs it might look better

< Message edited by chaseman74 -- 2/6/2008 0:43:51 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 109
    2/4/2008 18:01:30   
    clocknine

Weapon of Confusion
    Pulsing Spectral Blade

-

This image is rather well made. The gecko blends in nicely with the surrounding background and the text is visible and complements the scene.
    A good font was picked for the text and it's placement does not break the attention on the gecko.

Suggestions for Improvement:
    "
    - The top right corner is a bit off, and could use some re-adjusting to the background in the image, the background seems to break here.
    - The "Ra" of ravenous slightly clashes with the background behind it, which could be slightly darkened.
    - The Part of the gecko's foot that's shown on the bottom middle could be repositioned slightly closer to the gecko as to not interfere with the text.

This picture, IMO, is better than the first one.
    The nebula-like background complements the text and the focus of the scene.
    Everything in this scene fits and complements it, for example: the text is the same color as the lighter part of the background, the girl's hair matches the chair and the darker background, her shirt matches the top part of the guitar.. and so forth. (good colors!)
    The focus of the scene is clear in this picture.

Suggestions for Improvement
    - Not much, really, but there are a few out-of-place specs around the picture, such as the small spec above the pants, in front of the chair, which could just be photoshopped out.

"I hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves."

The other #3, done!

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:25:54 >
    AQ  Post #: 110
    2/4/2008 18:17:08   
    reinwarrior

right here
    click

CC:
    pic1
    pic1bad things:well first off in the top,i kinda cuts off the forhead,it also kinda changes from a bright radiot color to more of a soft darker color,lastly,the white spots dont realy fit into the picture
    picone good things:its a very beutiful pic,i love the way the orange and red mash together, i also love the backround,it fits the pic's mood

pic2
    pic2 bad things:
    the light realy only focus on the back of the head,the shoulders,arm,and
    outline of the legs,also it kinda goes from bright to dark
    pic2 good things:i love the way the guitar satands out!!!!it caught my eye immedely!!!,i also love the backround,it makes the pic a whole lot...mystical

Approved. You still need to place yourself on the Panding list. See #3

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:28:19 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 111
    2/4/2008 18:23:43   
    Bone_funny

im doing digital art.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/nevermore_na/mystery.jpg tag 1: i think its a good tag, nice depth, but i dont realy like te text all that much.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/nevermore_na/sentimento.png tag 2:i eally like tis tag, but th renders kinda blurry

hereby will follow the rules set by the admins and mods of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

yesssss.weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!this is fun!

< Message edited by sneevil_of_evil -- 3/5/2008 16:43:33 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
    2/4/2008 18:49:13   
    Draxx

Well 1 think i wanna say before i start ....so first of all i'm not the best rater just so you know ... i kinda suck at doing this i just want to post my gallery because i know how many good feedback's i got last time i had 1 in here and please don't accept me if you don't want non-smart peoples in here(i just have a problem whit my spellings and i'm not a good critic)

ok back on my request ^^

quote:

1. Post two forms of art you wish to post in the Gallery (if you are working on a game project, a link to your website will be fine). This can be any form of art that fits the Gallery or any of the sub areas.

(image 1)
    (image 2)
    Note that i don't have to many signatures since i didn't plan on making a gallery i just used to delete them after i show them to my friend and soo the only sig i can really say is my level right now is the first 1 :)

quote:

2. Give constructive criticism to the following images. [Image 1] [Image 2]

oh god please help me *gulp*

Image 1:

Looks really good i like how the image gets your attention to the sig(i guess that rain drops on the lizard is the problem) and it fits really good in to the sig but i don't like the img because it looks kinda distorse in the back and its to simple a c4d would do the work XD still much better then my signatures ^^

Image 2:
    First of all i love the text ...lol that line looks so good and the placement is perfect but the only think i don't like is that image its to simple and that chair ....the signature would look better without it (but i guess this is not your fault)
    So the sig is perfect but i think a better render can be found :)

...I cant say more since like i seed i'm not to good i'm just trying to open my own gallery because i know how much some of the peoples helped me last time(i kinda know i have like 10% chance of getting in but life goes on)

quote:

...maybe ^^

btw after 3 comes 4 not another 3 XD

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:29:24 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 113
    2/4/2008 18:51:17   
    Howler

Art Examples

Tag One

Tag Two

Constructive criticism for image one:

I have to say, this is a great tag. I really like the lighting that's shining on the woman because it reminds me of sunlight. The text is very fitting, and it doesn't take away the focus from the render. The C4D (I'm guessing that's what it is) looks like cherry blossoms, and it gives the whole tag a warm, summer feeling.

Constructive criticism for image two:

I really don't like this piece very much, to be honest. The load of effects in the bottom left corner takes away the focus from the render. Anyways, I disagree with the lighting. To me, it looks like the source is coming from the bottom left corner, not the top. But other than the bad lighting, it's good. It's just not my favorite.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 19:29:44 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 114
    2/4/2008 19:18:02   
    Malagrond

*Sigh* My site is down at the moment, but here's the addresses for when it gets up again.

Examples:
    site: drkwarrpg.com
    game: game.drkwarrpg.com
    forums: forums.drkwarrpg.com

C&C:

Image 1:
    Not bad, but it could use some work on the lighting. The bright left side takes focus away from the render and makes the image just a little over-contrasted. Also, the C4D is plainly visible on the left/middle and should probably be set to a lower opacity.

Image2:
    This image is better, but can still use a little work. It is too dim; try using a lens flare in one of the corners or using a spotlight to make a nice "sunbeam" effect. This will make the render stick out more. Also, the render seems blurry. Perhaps try using sharpen or unsharp mask. (not too much though, or it will spoil the render :P) Oh, and I'm not 100% sure, but the background looks like Clouds>>Difference Clouds (a few times). Try using something more lively and interesting, like a stock photo of a room or something.

~Mala

Approved. I know your work, so you get a pass.

^_^ Thanks. :D

< Message edited by Malagrond -- 2/5/2008 2:35:04 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
    2/4/2008 19:44:53   
    Sqiggley Worm

Example 1 [Tablet] / Example 2 [Tablet]
    I like my drawings inperfect, and with that sketchy style. :D

Aww, the first thing that attracted my attenetion was that cute penguin. I think that
    the left side of the picture looks a little too warm for the right side, clearly showing snow
    in the backround. I really like the font that you used for the text.

Wow, I immediately liked this picture! The colors blend together nicely, and the text
    is plain, simple and easy to see, but matches the signature very well. I like the focal
    bright spot, it gives the signature a light source.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 20:20:47 >
    Post #: 116
    2/4/2008 20:11:54   
    Dragonlord Razielle

Ok i thought it was about time i tried to get approved as a artist so here is my examples:

Art Example 1
    Art Example 2

Picture 1

I think this piece works quite well, the use of colours in the pink and purple spectrum and the use of very elegant text helps give the image a very feminine feel that complements the character beautifully, the layout of the piece also work wonderfully, the size and placement of the text helps keep the eye focused on then whole image. The only criticism I could make is that the character render isn’t blended into the background as well as it could be, apart from that I like the overall feel and style of the image.

Picture 2

Once again I think the piece overall works really well, I love how you have kept the colour scheme running throughout the entire picture, from the render itself to the background and text. Also although I am not an expert at Photoshop so I don’t know what it is that you did, I love what you did to give it the dreamy kind of appearance. To be honest there isn’t much criticism I could possible give, I like the piece as it is once again maybe the render could be better implemented.

One last question, are joint galleries still allowed, like the "Flash Animations from Hell"?

+ + Razielle + +

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 20:21:07 >
    Post #: 117
    2/4/2008 20:39:31   
    tren54

Now I need to do one of these.
    Image one.
    Image two.
    *Note, I just wanted to share those, there will be edits.

Pic one, good points.
    The pretty colors. *is hypnotised* Yeah, I like the colors, the lighting is everywhere, the text goes with the flow, and it HAS a flow. That's a nice tag.

Bad points.
    The focal is hard to see. Is it the person's face, the little sparklies, what? The flow ends when you get to the face. It just... Gets cut off.
    I like borders, but can't see one. Just a little bias, there.

Piccy 2: Good points.
    Once again, me likey the pretty colors... The focal is easy to see, and the color scheme puts many to shame.

Bad points.
    Once again, I'll be biased here: It's sorta... Plain, to me. The random japanese letter/word in there also seems, well... Random. It also gets blurry near the bottom.

And, of course, the soul binding ToS.

So, yay or nay? XD

Approved. But you still need to place yourself on Pending. See #3

Meh, I will. I was away from the forums, give me a minute. -_-

< Message edited by tren54 -- 2/5/2008 18:20:07 >
    DF MQ  Post #: 118
    2/4/2008 20:47:58   
    Slifer644

can i be in the hand drawn?

Art Example:
    Link sketch

Prince Reyson (FE as well)

Constructive Criticism #1 (frankly i'm not one to judge digital art)

the image is very vidrant and full of color. the detail used truky helps out the emotion portraid and and how someone can put that much detail in such a small image. it is really realy great. thats all i have to say.

Constructive Criticism #2

the way you used an actual photo and make it look that well shows how unlitmited art truly is. the image looks as if it is really raining! because of that you can get a feeling that i just can't really explain. it looks amazing.

My Oath:

Approved, work on your CC more though. And you still need to place yourself on Pending. See #3

there are two threes?!?

< Message edited by Slifer644 -- 2/5/2008 14:29:23 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 119
    2/4/2008 20:50:33   
    rhodan842

art:
    realism
    harpy

i am working on the game "ties to oblivion" but i am a hand drawn designer.

the blackish gerish color in the backround makes it so that there is more attention to the render. The way you did the backround gives the tag a "rough feeling" wich brings attention to the text. The render and the effects around the render gives the tag an ambient feeling. the soft lighting around the head is a nice touch to the tag.

The whole picture is the same style as the first tag. Except the render is centered. And it is also very ambient. With the ambience and peace flowing through the tag the title "Morning Dancer" finishes off the peace perfectly. Both tags just tend to flow peacefully an perfectly.

universal forum rules read
    gallery rules read

Approved. But you still need to place yourself on Pending. See #3

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 22:04:16 >
    MQ  Post #: 120
    2/4/2008 20:59:41   
    Cheesefreeak

Here goes.

1. Art I make:
    drawings: example
    digital pictures: example

2. Constructive Criticism
    on image 1
    This is a pretty good tag. everything flows very well together, and the colors chosen make it interesting and add a nice feel to it. Though the text colors blend in well, they don't make enough of a focal I think. making it either brighter or darker would enhance that. Also lighting on the face could be brightened to make it more of a focal as well.

on image 2
    This tag is really cool, but the effect coming off of the guitar is not as good. it doesn't flow very well with the rest of the tag. the effects to the left of the render are also a bit iffy. If they matched the ones on the right it would look better, and tie the whole tag together. the characters in the bottom right look very good I think. they are easily spotted, but not so crazy that they draw too much attention from the rest of the tag.

I hereby promise that I will follow the rules set by the administrators and moderators of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules can result in my removal from the Gallery and the forums completely.

edit: added links to cc images

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 22:05:05 >
    Post #: 121
    2/4/2008 22:50:59   
    Eilyus

1: - Examples: Sample 1 | Sample 2

2: - Constructive Criticism:

It's very eye-catching and not just because of the lady, which is nice. The crispness and lighting is pleasing and I like how the purple effects contrast with her skin tone. I do think that the right side is a bit too busy in comparison with the left, however. It just seems to draw too much attention away from the main figure.

I love this one, it's gorgous. As far as I know, which isn't much, the lighting is perfect, save for her forehead. There just seems to be a bit too much there given the flow of the effects and it fades her face a bit much, making the shadow on the side of her face seem too sudden. The whole thing seems to move the more I look at it and I can really understand why you'd name it "Breath." As with the first one, I like the contrasting colors, though I prefer the way the effects are used in this one more. It's not as busy and appears better balanced.

3: -

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/4/2008 23:37:53 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 122
    2/4/2008 23:46:29   
    Lokin

Artwork Examples:
    http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii299/Lokin1928/Lich_1__shadowed__vectorized.png
    http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii299/Lokin1928/Elder_Dragon__shadowed__vectorized.png

Constructive Criticism:
    Alt Image 1: http://i26.tinypic.com/e5gpjp.jpg
    The partially folded wings were done nicely, the wrinkles and stretches in the wing membrane not making it look all crumpled. The right wing, though, looks as if it would be fully extended, but it not being in the picture kind of makes the dragon look off-balance. Also, the horns, although well textured, look a bit flat or 2D, like pieces of cardboard the dragon stuck on its head.
    Alt Image 2: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3272/bigship3jx9.png
    The colorful, detailed crew members look out of place on the simple, geometric all-brown boat. The floor boards on the top left (where the guy with the sword is sitting) look as if there is a dent in them, and, although it seems like it is closer to the viewer, the bottom right portion looks smaller. The long oars to port side (on the left) look like they should be long enough to be visible on the right, but they aren't.
    That's my CC, hope it's sufficient.

I hereby will follow the rules set by the administrators and moderators of the forums. I understand that failing to follow all the rules, I can be removed from the Gallery and the forums themselves.

Approved

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/5/2008 7:47:57 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 123
    2/4/2008 23:52:56   
    Sir MaxiMo

First Picture (Small Size, since big size got deleted...by mistake.. :P)

Yeah, i'm an editor. But i made a gallery before in the DAaS, trying some stuff without AE pictures. Now that both must be in The Gallery, should i make them in the same gallery?

Second Picture

A big tag. I call them "Windows". :)

________________________________________________________________________________

[Alt Image 1]

Funny and simple detail, that would be ruined if you add more shades and drawings. I think that's what makes the dentist detail perfect.
    With the inceible shading of the dragon, it dissapoints me a bit the work on the eye. Add more shade around it, to make it fit with the amazing drawing of the picture.

[Image 2]

Oooh, Shiny! I noticed you have blurred (sp? not THAT good at it, I'm afraid of) the render, specially in the guitar and in the right arm. Probably you made that because the render wouldn't fit well with that background.
    The text is not hard to read, and if the colour had been lightblue or red, it would take the attention of who would see the picture.
    Good work, indeed, i'd like to see how would it look in a darker background, with a lighting somewhere. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Approved. You still need to place yourself on the Pending list. See #3

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/5/2008 7:49:57 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 124
    2/5/2008 1:51:33   
    dkfreak11

sory if i spelling something, not that good to english
    my artwork:_______ http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/dkfreak/DKFREAK11GALLERYV2.png]gallery
    _________________ http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/dkfreak/woodarmy.jpg
    i want to show this to http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/dkfreak/vben5.jpg
    i also made my sig myself
    i chosen this pic.
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/nevermore_na/Inspire.png
    i like how it almost float out, and still is a hole pic. But it also kind of dark where (i think it) you are. and that make the qvallitet fall.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/nevermore_na/desire.jpg
    i like this to becaus of it collour pink and yellow is a perfect mix.
    then those black lines make the pic. look sad.
    and the girl in the pic. is just wonderful, and her hair sits perfect like it the wind that had make her hair sit on that angell

i do like you art and i just want to say GREAT WORK

Approved. Keep working you CC

< Message edited by Grafh -- 2/5/2008 7:51:51 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
    Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Approval Thread for the Gallery *Read Everything*
    Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition