Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2011 13:55:13   
Fay Beeee

IMO
the elites were more founders than founders. If you get what I mean.
They were the ones that first tested and played the game. It was brand new and they were the very first group of players.

I was not one.
Epic  Post #: 126
4/24/2011 14:04:46   
Silent Scream

I just love how people who were not even around when Founder came out decide to post and say it doesnt deserve to be buffed.. Hmm that doesnt seem right to me

I also love how Free to play players are also stating that Founder armor should not be buffed, again this does not seem right to me..

Here is my point of view for those who choose to listen to it.. Elites payed alot of money when ED was a new born game and had no idea what it would turn out to be, ED could have gone under the next day because it was still in testing stages but they took that big step and payed money for the game to continue to progress and it has.. they were made promises that were revoked and many of them have stopped playing for that reason alone

Now we have Founders who took almost exactley the same risky step when the game was in Beta stages and payed alot of money for the game to keep progressing and for the promise of a very strong armor.. which we did get.. but now the game has progressed so far that more armors, possibly stronger ones are comming out and Founder is being made Obsolite.. The problem for me is It is being made obsolite by new cheaper armors then Founder was.. any player who decides to buy 1500 varium which is a hell of alot cheaper then the 10k we bought for founder armor (Not to mention the countless packages we bought after that aswell) can now match Founder armor.. with either the Bunny Borg or another Armor thats going to come out soon that only costs 995 varium and a couple thousand credits that can be made easily..

Founders took a big risk over a year ago and put alot of money into the game, now Free to play players and New people to the game are going to tell us we do not deserve a few extra stat points, when you can easily by an armor to match ours for 995 varium.. no.. i do not agree with that

Ive put to much money into this game.. as many of us have.. for a Free to play player to tell me i do not deserve to keep my Founder armor and to have it be stronger then any cheap armor you can now pick up (I know some may say 995 varium isnt cheap, but compared to Founder.. it is)

I do respect Free to play players and i always welcome new players to the game.. you guys have a hard time playing with so many others being at the top of the game and Paying for the best things and i am not trying to single any of you out.. I think it is great that some of you play for free and still do so well.. it is pretty awesome that you do, but once you put a ton of money into the game then i will listen to you when you say those (Who have put tons of money into the game) can not have there armor buffed by even a few points when they helped this game become what it is today..

Founder is a huge piece of ED's history.. i would hate to see it go under because of a Bunny armor and other armors that WILL come out

Founder armor is a symbol for alot of people and they have had it and used it for so long that it is a piece of the game for them (Like me) I do not want to change my Founder armor for a Bunny Borg armor and i WILL not..

It should not be left to gather dust in our inventories it should be used for everyone to see that this is how the game started and that Founders are still here.. The same should of happend to Elites at the time but they were left in the cold after taking risks with there money for the game and many have gone.. I do not want to see the same happen to Founders

All the best
- Silent
Epic  Post #: 127
4/24/2011 14:23:23   
RKC

Way to put it Silent Scream that is the message I want people to understand
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 128
4/24/2011 15:18:46   
Deboise

quote:

Founder armor is a symbol for alot of people and they have had it and used it for so long that it is a piece of the game for them (Like me) I do not want to change my Founder armor for a Bunny Borg armor and i WILL not..

WELL SAID!! Bunny armor would have made me stronger and worked with my build just fine..but i refuse to give up my FOUNDER!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
4/24/2011 15:21:19   
xxmirxx

quote:

Mir...I can't understand that you don't know any elites.. Santa Clawzz a.k.a Narcissus Barbie Viven Morrigan Buffy and more the list is elites. Those elites i listed still plays

there are only two elites you name thats morrigan and viven. To be elite you must have elite badge. I join old forums to so does make me elite. you guys need to grow up it make no sence to me you want level 25 armor to be best.
AQ Epic  Post #: 130
4/24/2011 15:22:05   
goldslayer1

founder isn't going to be the best forever.
eventualy its going to be out matched.
how is a lvl 25 armor going to be better than a lvl 33?
that makes no sense.

beta weapons were meant to be among the best.
guess what, they aren't
AQW Epic  Post #: 131
4/24/2011 15:51:19   
Silent Scream

Well.. if it is the Level that you are concerned about, perhaps then it is the Level that should be boosted to give it those extra stats with the new armor ranges this is possible

And like many others have said we will gladly pay to upgrade our Founder armor in such a way, therefore it should not cause any problems or complaints because it will be just like buying a new armor.. this has been said several times, yet people still complain when there oppinions on it being unfair are invalid especially if we do end up paying for it to be upgraded

Think it all through and then make your posts.. do not just post on one aspect of it because that is from your view only, do as i and others have done and take into account how others may feel about this situation.. we have offerd to pay for it (Altho we shouldnt have too) so we have taken your posts into account but you so completly will not take OURS into account when you still say this is unfair and shouldnt happen...

- Silent
Epic  Post #: 132
4/24/2011 15:52:54   
goldslayer1

@silent
the thing is founder isn't supose to be the best forever.
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
4/24/2011 15:53:52   
xxmirxx

can you write in black its hard on my eyes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 134
4/24/2011 16:03:12   
Deboise

Gold we didn't say we wanted it to be the best...(though its supposed to be)

we just want it to be usable..and yes like we all said let us pay to do it...

It being the best or not is a mute point now in this conversation...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
4/24/2011 16:04:03   
goldslayer1

@debois
its still usable.
very usable in fact my bost str Bh and str merc.
i dont see what the fuss is about if the armor is good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
4/24/2011 16:09:50   
Silent Scream

@Gold

I do seem to remember that it was said it would always be the strongest armor, but having so many people saying that it was not said i do have my doubts on my memory of it because so many people cant be wrong.. altho there still is a chance that it was said when again so many people remember it that way and without proof from the old forum it can be argued about forever and never end..

Also, it does not need to be the strongest armor in the game.. i just think it should match it or atleast be usable once ever stronger armors come out, especially when we took the risks of paying alot of money for it when the game was still so new.. I dont see why it should get out matched by a new armor that only costs 995 varium and a few thousand credits.. I know the game Must move forward with new armors.. but we should not just ditch the past of the game and in this case.. the biggest things we will be losing is a great Armor that does not deserve to die, a huge part of ED's history and the symbol of Founders who helped this game progress so far.. does that sound right to anyone?

@Mir

Yeh, sure

< Message edited by Silent Scream -- 4/24/2011 16:12:48 >
Epic  Post #: 137
4/24/2011 16:12:00   
One Winged Angel1357

Silent just becuase we are F2P doesnt mean we dont understand what you are going though and also some users have no choice about F2P or Varium becuase there are places on this planet with no card and basicly no offers

I will give you the people who joined the game in like gamma prolly arent making much a difference in the devs mind for to or to not buff Founders becuase it has had the same power since late Beta

Now i am probally the last Elite support becuase if titan popped in right now saying he was going to give the elites an extra 10k varium i wouldnt be bothered becuase they supported this game when it could of died the next day just like you said but more importantly they supported this game before varium was added. As for founders by the time Epic Inventions was bought out or merged with Artix Entertainment the game was set for atleast afew months so the founders were not taking as big a risk and there was varium in-game so at the least you had something to do with the money you put into the game.

And here is something you might not know you dont have to have Founder Duel Master Armor to be a founder so why only give something to some of the founders not all of them.

SUP i hope you dont mind but im using you to prove my point http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=Mr.%20SUP
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 138
4/24/2011 16:18:27   
AzZratuSS

Yeah im at the same place like turkis incumbus(is i write good the name just look at my inventory i get in every week a 10k package i dont have so much wins but i think i suported mote than u epic duel.And hey i think the founder its pretty old we should get a new armour more rare and powerfull than founder.
Post #: 139
4/24/2011 16:22:11   
ED Prince of Shadows

It was not promised to be best forever. Period. I fought this back at EDF and brought back the actual quotes (archives from DNs, announcements etc.). They never even claimed best for _______ period of time.

Don't say I'm not a founder, I'm a very active one. It should be buffed to at least be useable. And it has perfect stats for my strength builds anyway.

I invested $500+ dollars, don't say you invest more then me (Or if you have I hope you're not too far off). I don't regret a cent payed, because Varium gives me enjoyments and that's what you pay for, not to argue about what you want.

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 4/24/2011 16:24:32 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 140
4/24/2011 16:25:34   
Silent Scream

@Angel

Nah mate i didnt say you dont understand the situation or that you dont understand whats happening here.. but i just dont think Founder Armor should die this way and to be outmatched by armors that are easy to get and the future armors that also will be.. and yes i understand and know some people can not buy varium, but i bet you 100k varium that if they could and did get varium and have the Founder armor they would be at my side right now saying the same thing as me and others but instead they say it should not be upgraded and just to let it die out because they are on that other side of the fence and we are on the other.. as all debates are like this

And no.. you are not the last supporter of Elites, if Titan wanted to give them Varium or anything else then they do deserve it.. which is why in my previous posts i used them as e.g as to what is happening to Founders right now.. we are being put to the side just as Elites have been and it is a disgracefull thing to happen after all we did for the game back in the day

- Silent
Epic  Post #: 141
4/24/2011 16:35:17   
He Who Lurks

You know, by founders with founder not purchasing armor and enhancing loads of cash for the ED team(which is being used to support the game and themselves) they're contributing to the large prices[varium]. Founder armor should not be upgraded furthermore as revenue for EpicDuel can become much bigger when 30+ stat booster armors are released with 11+ resistance. At that time, founders will practically be forced to purchase new armors and enhancements, increasing ED revenue. Nothing was ever promised to founders.
AQ Epic  Post #: 142
4/24/2011 16:37:44   
xxmirxx

above thanks for us black.
AQ Epic  Post #: 143
4/24/2011 16:53:46   
Silent Scream

@He Who Lurks

Woah, Woah Woah.. Hold up there a moment Lol

Did you just blame Founders for the large varium prices we see in game? (Please correct me if i misread what you said)

We all pay alot of money for varium all the time and if we didnt prices would need to be higher so we would have to buy more and Founders are not enhancing? My armor, aux, sidearm and primary are all maxed enhanced by using varium.. Please do not try and blame Founders for something that could not possibly be there fault if thats what you meant.. Just because we are not buying new armors does not mean we are not buying varium and using that varium for other things.. It is not like we're asking for Varium or anything else.. we're just asking for Founder armor not to be forgotten

@Mir

Your welcome

- Silent
Epic  Post #: 144
4/24/2011 16:55:50   
Giras Wolfe

I do believe the devs are making a huge mistake there. The founders should be a proud symbol that staying loyal to epicduel is rewarded.

Instead they are a sad testament to the disrespect the devs have for their players.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
4/24/2011 16:59:33   
Shadronica

Of course there is founders without the founder armor. They didn't buy the $50 package to get the founder armor.

I have never understood how come there is always so much hoo haa over the founder armor.

This topic of founder armor being able to remain a usable armor in the game comes up regularly and every time it does it is full of comments by players that don't have it that wish to see our lovely armor be forever trampled into the ground.

I am more and more concerned about the mentality of our growing community. Do you think that precious rares should be destroyed because they are too old? Do you feel that seniors in your community deserve to die because they are old and useless?

Do you feel that history should be destroyed and only start with yourself? Do you feel disrespectful to anyone who has something that is old because you don't have it?

The topic of this discussion is about allowing the founder armor (even though its old in ED terms) to be buffed so that it remains quite usable.

I understand fully that Alpha's and Elites were here before myself but I am not jealous of them. Nor did I post anywhere saying that I thought it was unfair that Elites got all those extra concessions when AE merged. To me I just thought well good luck to them. They were supporting this game before I even knew about it. I didn't launch a crusade to crucify Elites for ANYTHING they obtained.

Yet here we are once again on a topic regarding founder armor. Merely requesting that the armor be allowed to remain on a competitive level (if not right now then in the near future) in ED.
Please note I said on a competitive level and I didn't say that it has to be the BEST armor ALL the time.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 146
4/24/2011 17:01:25   
He Who Lurks

@Silent Scream, if founders payed extra money, than EpicDuel would prosper a bit more and in return the developers would keep a bit more cash in our pockets.

< Message edited by He Who Lurks -- 4/24/2011 17:15:28 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 147
4/24/2011 17:01:43   
One Winged Angel1357

@Silent i ment to say one of the few but my computer keeps acting up so ill make sure to read over my posts before i hit OK next time to prevent confusion

Anyway i would take that bet becuase Founder Duel Master Armor is still one of the best armors in the i wouldnt let an ugly bunny that only a handful of people have bother me(ill give you that handful of people you see all the time) but more importantly us early beta guys have had our seasons in the sun its time to pass the tourch to teh newer members of ED insted of keeping it ourselfs.

Also if bunnyborg is anything like Bunnyzooka i dont think you have to worry about Founder Duel Master armor falling to far behind in the power race
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 148
4/24/2011 17:10:06   
xxmirxx

To make everyone happy is to give founder armor to everyone. beside founder armor last a year.
AQ Epic  Post #: 149
4/24/2011 17:15:45   
Silent Scream

@Shad

Well said

@ He Who Lurks

So Founders are not paying enough money in your eyes? We have already payed so much and Still continue to buy more.. Just because we have Founder armor does not mean we dont buy varium, we may not buy Armor with that Varium but we do buy everything else that varium is needed for.. just like everybody else (Anyone who buys varium) High Varium prices is in no way our fault..

@Angel

All good.. Yes i do agree the torch as you said needs to be passed to the new generation of ED players, they are ofcourse the future of the game.. But that does not mean we should forget the past.. just like in life, where would we be without our memories and the great times and things we have had in the past.. That is what Founder armor is becomming, just a memory.. When it should be much more then that for being part of ED's history for so long

- Silent
Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition