Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2011 17:18:46   
Shadronica

@ He who Lurks.

Your so very very sadly mistaken that because we have founder armor that we haven't contributed in more ways than you could even imagine.

Please don't use the excuse that because we have founder armor that its the reason why this game is such a money devouring game. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the high cost of playing this game.

Besides that I have spent $$$$ far more than I would even like to admit considering that it is a 2D game full of young children with less than fully developed powers of reasoning.

Which brings me to another point ... in actual fact when I did start this game the main page said this game was for players 18+ years of age. I understand that when AE took it over that it would be flooded with people of all ages but sometimes I feel that this game should have been left for more mature players.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 151
4/24/2011 17:25:22   
One Winged Angel1357

@Silent the SS for ED are all of Founders pwning i dont think we will be forgetten anytime soon
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 152
4/24/2011 17:28:35   
He Who Lurks

I'm not saying that Founders are to blame for the high prices, but founder armor is what's staggering this game's growth. The staff feel so inclined to keep founder armor "the best" that they release mediocre armor that we continue to purchase. Think about it, if founder armor never existed we'd have a lot more armors to chose from but the staff are procrastinating the develop of new armors so that they don't lose their bond with the players. Founders have dominated for over a year, it's time for a new change. This game could earn much more money if founder armor wasn't around.
AQ Epic  Post #: 153
4/24/2011 17:42:47   
Shadronica

Founders armor did not dominate for a year. Founders did because they had knowledge of builds and strategy.

You cannot argue with me that founder armor was the reason that founders were dominant. My non founder alt did very well thank you.

Also I wish to advise you He Who Lurks that you actually DO have access to the best armors (stat wise) in the game right now.

Also will you stop beating a drum that if Founder armor wasn't around that this game could earn more money ... that argument carries absolutely no weight at all.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 154
4/24/2011 17:53:18   
He Who Lurks

First of all, where did I state that I didn't have a have a great arsenal of armors? Oh wait, actually are no non-rare armors that are better founders.

Second, your right. Founders didn't dominant for a year, however founder armor did.

quote:

if Founder armor wasn't around that this game could earn more money ... that argument carries absolutely no weight at all.

If there was no founder armor than founders would actually be inclined to purchase armors.

I'm glad that the staff debated this issue already and decided to not have founder armor boosted anymore.
AQ Epic  Post #: 155
4/24/2011 17:53:28   
Silent Scream

@Angel

I know of the screenshots on the homepage because im in one of them for a picture i took of the Cupids Sorrow arrow mid flight.. I was also wearing my Founder armor at the time, but pretty soon once more armors come out it could be the only place where you see Founder armor because we will be Forced to buy the new armors if we have any hope at still competing with other players.. Founder armor should be worn and used, not left unused when it is such a great Armor.. Im sure Nightwraith doesnt want to see his creation go to waste either (If he is the one who designed it, im 95% sure it was)

@He Who Lurks

Come on man.. The idea of Founder armor being the cause for high Varium prices is crazy.. There high because thats the way it is And no.. if Founder armor didnt come out i think Armors would still have been made at the same rate as they are now.. you cant start at the top it is only now that the armors are catching up with Founder because they had to start the armors from the bottom upwards.. like i said, you cant bring out the best armors straight away.. you need stepping stones, just like with the weapons

Edit: Also.. i see your point of if we didnt have the Founder armor, we would buy armor.. but you have already stated that about 3 times and i have already said that just because we have Founder armor doesnt mean we dont buy Varium and doesnt mean we dont spend it on other things.. if anything the fact we dont buy Armor means we have Varium to spend on other things

- Silent

< Message edited by Silent Scream -- 4/24/2011 17:59:26 >
Epic  Post #: 156
4/24/2011 17:58:35   
He Who Lurks

Once again, I've never stated that founder armor was the reason for high prices, I'm simply stating that ED's revenue can increase if the progression of founder armor was abolished. It's like giving steroids to the world's strongest man.
AQ Epic  Post #: 157
4/24/2011 19:50:29   
xxmirxx

I think there should maybe up grade to founder armor. But this time the gamma players can buy it to. Its not fair gamma players to waste varium on armors on other hand founder players are able to save varium. I could of brought founder armor and bunny aux. most of us with beta badges had chance to buy it but you guys just miss out.
AQ Epic  Post #: 158
4/24/2011 20:18:48   
Pyure

Founder armor needs updated

I have good reasoning for this, as the newest armor is +9 res, while founder is only +7 res. It is also a good all around armor with only 2 less enhancement slots. In order to get founder to catch up with the new armor at the moment you'll need to put about 4-8 points into tech enhancements leaving you with 2-6 enhancements left. I propose that titan should make a level 33 version of founder, as he promised founder would be the best armor in game. Now its barely standard, if that. This upsets, not just I, but many more founders, such as, barnypwnsu, illuminator, yo gotti, and the list is growing. I believe that if founder isn't updated soon, many founders and beta players will quit the game, because founder was promised to be the best armor in the game, however once agaub as I've said titan broke his promise. Titan if you read this, please consider in making a new version of founder, and possibly betas, me and many other founders would really appreciate it and give us something to stay in game longer for. we might even buy more varium, I mean i've bought over 30 thousand throughout the time i've played. I'm probably going to get more eventually, but lets not get too far off topic. I ask in the words of all founders, titan, please fix this chaos.

The Stats Need fixed

Now to talk about stats, I believe that this whole mess with trying to create balance with stats was un-needed, I mean it's just making fights harder, and causing people to abuse focus builds with bots, those without bots are basically powerless. I have a bot, and I try my best not to use it, because I find it really overpowered. Now those who get 1 or 2 focus don't really even get any bonuses, it was supposed to make people tilt toward balance, yet when you take the damage bonus away I want to start abusing support or tech or strength. This is all stuff I talked about with my friends and they all believe it too. I am going to make a youtube video showing how hard the game has gotten on monday, if nothing has been fixed by next friday I'm probably gonna quit the game, a sad thing to think about when I've been around the day after alpha ended. Please, take consideration into what I'm saying, this update was supposed to stop stat abusers, primarily strength, yet it just brough many more out. thank you for reading, I hope that all the balance issues get fixed, but not in this manner, it is a shame to see the game falling apart in frontof my eyes. I hope tha all this gets cleared up.

< Message edited by Pyure -- 4/24/2011 20:23:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 159
4/24/2011 20:49:48   
Firewallblast

Okay idk if this has been said i got tired of reading (got to page 6, Shadronics post)

First of I AM NOT A FOUNDER. DON"T STOP READING WHEN U GET TO SOMETHING U DON"T LIKE.

Here is my idea plz i think u do deserve a buff...... But, not right now as far as i c it it's still 2nd best and really good, maybe when the cap is 35 and betr armors come out they can have a merge shop like this: Merge Shop except it'll be 2nd best still. Sry but its betr than nothing.

Edit: Read all of it, pretty sure my overall idea wasn't posted. Lol, sorry for the bad quality and lack of detail i just wanted to get my point across.

< Message edited by Firewallblast -- 4/24/2011 21:39:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 160
4/24/2011 21:11:12   
aqwshadowking14

He Who Lurks-
So because there was a founder armor, the devs aren't creating armors for everyone?

So because there are f2p, the devs aren't creating enough items for varium buyers as well?

There is absolutely no difference between the 2 questions above if you think about. I'm sorry for dragging the non-vars in this, but this is the only way @He Who Lurks will understand.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 161
4/24/2011 21:11:45   
veneeria

Silent Scream/ other person witch made the other quote, I read your posts mentioned by RKC:
I have joined, luckily, before AE merged with ED team. And the elites did not PAYED even half of what you did for the founder status and armor.
It was logical for they to be "left behind", after all, if the ED team was moving to have a game in which had "varium", they couldn't keep the promise of making the old items free for them, for an eternity.
But still, they received a huge boost of varium (above 10k)+ founder armor+ beta weapons+founder status.
I
Firstly, silent scream, how can you talk about something you don't have even have knowledge of? Did you know that elite status only came when alpha ended? It didn't really come when the game was created.

You are right in everything you say, REALLY, but wouldn't that go against the so much wanted "perfect balance" ? Plus, for an level 25 armor that is really overpowered.
If you are thinking in buffs, also give a HUGE buff to the alpha weapons, an armor also for elites, your buff for the founders and also for the beta weapons.
Or perhaps just make an upgraded version of founder armor, beta and alpha weapons and still add an armor for elites.

(oother person witch made the other quote), i pretty much agree with you and i salute your way of thinking. But supporting every day the game is also something really important, these people should be rewarded at least with a achievement with some value expressed on rating points.
And just that (i guess), because it would be unfair, since there are players with more possibilities of paying than others.

Haven't got anything more to say. now.

< Message edited by veneeria -- 4/25/2011 7:29:10 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 162
4/24/2011 22:02:58   
One Winged Angel1357

Unfortunitly no matter what is done Founder Amor will have to become outdated at some point but it is still a great armor and i requimend it over Bunny Borg and if you arent founder and there is still one left you should pick up a bunny borg and try to get a feeling of what founder armor is like(well minus the awesome looks)

But hopfully NW wont draw an armor as great as Founder(it can be close but dont over do it) so that even after its worn down in battle it can be used as a badge of honor
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 163
4/24/2011 23:56:47   
Deboise

quote:

Firstly, silent scream, how can you talk about something you don't have even have knowledge of? Did you know that founder status only came when alpha ended? It didn't really come when the game was created.

I'm here to defend Silent..

The fact that you said somthing like that to him only shows that you have no idea how long he has been here supporting the game and the forums...

even if you were the first person the play the game you clearly don't pay attention to the contribution of the players around you... Silent deserves a-lot of credit along with angels and many others...

Believe me...i wont forget them, or their contribution any time soon...

Deboise
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
4/25/2011 0:05:54   
xxmirxx

He is Ex legend. hmmm was Silent Scream first saveragekiller leader. Ps this saveragekiller leader is not first it is remake of other one. Those who don't know.
AQ Epic  Post #: 165
4/25/2011 0:24:01   
frosty123

well then founders honestly need a buff. I think it should give points to resistance and defense. I know it sounds crazy but that would be kool or it could just give 8+ to just defense or resistnace.and raise the lv because it would look stupid if a 25 armor was better than a 33. So make founder a 30 armor. and then give 17-20 stat bonuses. simple.

And the elites getting free var shouldnt be even allowed. whoever made that up is weird. They should just get a discount on the var.

Someone mentioned they deserve a founder armor because they spent 100s of dollars and got alot of wins. Well you knew which path epicduel was going toward. founders didnt.
Post #: 166
4/25/2011 0:29:18   
helloguy

Live with it it's still the best armor to have it has class specific stats who wouldn't want that I have had to live with not having it and am fine I have survive and I asure you will survive with how it is I would even sell the bunny armor millions of times over if I had the varium to do so to get it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 167
4/25/2011 2:09:23   
voidance

I found something that humored me, It's possible for a level 12 to get +90 Stat Mod's with the use of the level 12 Founder armor and Beta gear. Although it is very unlikely to see this, the Dev's serously made it possible for a level 12 to be that powerful?

EDIT:
I forgot about the level range thing, so a level 8 can have +90 stats lol....

< Message edited by voidance -- 4/25/2011 2:40:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 168
4/25/2011 3:27:13   
Gotai

There are few more elites that still play. If you can find 20 of those then ill quit.
Gotai (me)
Narcissed
xX Barbie Xx
Morrigan
Shazien / Vivien
Concrete
Player Two
These are some that actually get some wins.

I saw that some1 said that Buffy is elite. She aint even founder...

Edit:

@mir: I was an officer in savagekillers long long long long long time ago and SavageScream is the first leader.

< Message edited by tzantzy -- 4/25/2011 4:30:41 >
Post #: 169
4/25/2011 3:37:20   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I could've swore that SavageScream was the leader of Savage Killers.

@voidance Sadly, I checked that out and you are very correct about the stats a lvl 8 can get.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
4/25/2011 3:47:07   
goldslayer1

@void
its actually 89 for a BH, 90 for a tech mage, and 89 for a merc
and thats still pretty high for a lvl 12.
AQW Epic  Post #: 171
4/25/2011 3:51:35   
Gotai

Its not pretty high...

Its more that a f2p can get full enhanced...
Post #: 172
4/25/2011 3:54:09   
voidance

LOL thx for pointing that out, a lvl 8 can get more stat mod's then a 33 Non-v.
AQW Epic  Post #: 173
4/25/2011 5:05:24   
sha 2nd mage

Hmmm..
Epic  Post #: 174
4/25/2011 5:36:22   
RKC

Man it would hurt me and some founders that in the near future we cant use our signature armor.

No matter how many times we said just to buff it enough for us to use it in the future people still say its a bad idea.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition