Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2011 5:42:40   
Gotai

I also want it buffed 1 day. But atm its still the best armor (by far)...
Post #: 176
4/25/2011 5:48:00   
RKC

I didn't say buff it now its still the best armor in the game. I said buff it in the future.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 177
4/25/2011 5:49:50   
Gotai

I know what you said ;) And i just said the same thing ;p

Edit: its just becouse many founders said that they want it buffed (now)

< Message edited by tzantzy -- 4/25/2011 5:50:13 >
Post #: 178
4/25/2011 6:05:10   
Basicball

erm, it isn't the best by far right now, it DOES have 2 more stat points then the other armors, but that doesn't compete with the 2 resistance/def from bunny borg

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
4/25/2011 6:08:22   
Gotai

I prefer +8 to str and dex than +4 to all
Post #: 180
4/25/2011 6:17:26   
RKC

I rather have and armor that has focused stats than an armor that has its stats spread out.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 181
4/25/2011 6:24:27   
T.600

^IKR
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
4/25/2011 6:27:34   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Completely agree with you, tzantzy. If you have an armour with stats apread onto all four, then you're more likely to try and apply enhancements to those stats on all them, where with an armour with just two stats that have the main focus, like dex/tech etc you will not need to waste stats applying to others as they will be more covered. If that makes sense, i hope it does. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 183
4/25/2011 6:29:37   
RKC

That's why those people without founders armor are so scared of it. Its not because they paid more. That's why they are so keen on keeping Founders armor at bay.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 184
4/25/2011 6:34:07   
TurkishIncubus

The Topic should be " Betas Never to be remembered " Atleast founder armor was the Best in Stat and Res in Beta , What we Beta testers got ? Uped Weapons , the only fault we did is to join this game 2-3 months later than Founders :S

Beta weapons Never become a strong wep until now , now Founder Armor = Beta Weps they are bad in Res/Dmg but higher in stats and thats the way it should be they are 25 lwl and higher in stats Cmon!!! what we and you want More???

25 Lwl armor has higher stats than a 33 lwl armor !!!
25 lwl Gun and Aux has Higher Stats than 33/32 lwl weps !!!

If a Weps need Buff that Should be Beta Primary It has Lower stat + Lower dmg :S

We have enough no need more.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 4/25/2011 6:36:41 >

Epic  Post #: 185
4/25/2011 6:34:30   
Gotai

I still use it :) But i also have the bunny armor for focuse builds ;)
''Lose is wrong. Win is good. Evolve or die.''
Thats what Shaniqua said once.

Edit: look at my char page... I got 3 armors founder (for my current build). Space Warrior E for supp builds and Bunny Borg P for 5 focus
http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=gotai

< Message edited by tzantzy -- 4/25/2011 6:37:18 >
Post #: 186
4/25/2011 7:16:13   
T.600

quote:

The Topic should be " Betas Never to be remembered " Atleast founder armor was the Best in Stat and Res in Beta , What we Beta testers got ? Uped Weapons , the only fault we did is to join this game 2-3 months later than Founders :S

Beta weapons Never become a strong wep until now , now Founder Armor = Beta Weps they are bad in Res/Dmg but higher in stats and thats the way it should be they are 25 lwl and higher in stats Cmon!!! what we and you want More???

25 Lwl armor has higher stats than a 33 lwl armor !!!
25 lwl Gun and Aux has Higher Stats than 33/32 lwl weps !!!

If a Weps need Buff that Should be Beta Primary It has Lower stat + Lower dmg :S

We have enough no need more.

Yes I'll emphasis once more we need something for beta testers, maybe a beta armor? I think I suggested that in the old forums :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
4/25/2011 7:30:56   
veneeria

@Deboise: My bad.. i wrote founders .. when i meant elite. And yeah.. i have been here and pretty much have an idea. I might not be popular or active.. but i am still here.

< Message edited by veneeria -- 4/25/2011 7:32:09 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
4/25/2011 12:23:43   
BlueKatz

well I want to buff Beta items and especially Alpha items too (but people really like to discuss about Founder armor)

Honestly Alpha items is no where to be seen lol
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 189
4/25/2011 13:20:10   
sleddyboy3

Honestly, I'm a founder, and I don't think Founder Armor should get a buff. You guys do know that Founder armor was the best armor in the game for about 7-8 months?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 190
4/25/2011 15:42:28   
AQWPlayer

After reading that long post...I was kind of like...touched. Even though I am a free player and I think varium should give less of an advantage than it currently does, I say Elites should recieve a 50k varium gift when they come back and an addition of 1000 every month. Maybe 10k varium for founders and an addition of 50 varium per week? Really, it doesn't cost the admins anything to give them something that isn't real, and in return, the founders will be happy and will also be more willing to pay for varium.
AQW  Post #: 191
4/25/2011 16:01:16   
Basicball

+1
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
4/25/2011 16:53:20   
Shadronica

Yay! Sha 2nd Mage is back :) Another Elite returned. I saw your post here Sha welcome back ;)

All I can say is that I would indeed be quite miserable if the founder armor was to vanish from the game.

To me it is like asking AQWorlds founder players to delete their Alpha Pirate armor or taking the Beta players Bezerker class away because the other players don't have it. Simply unthinkable.

Yet the mentality of some of EpicDuel's community is "if I don't have it then you can't have it".

I have never ever thought once to say to a player that has received a special item in a game that they should only be allowed to use it for a limited amount of time.
I usually say to them "Wow that is a nice item!" and continue on my own merry way.

My AQWorlds clan was full of founders and beta players and although I had not thought to pay for membership when the game first started they didn't mind one bit that I was the clan leader. We all treated each other with respect and indeed had wonderful farming parties and fun times.

Having Elite/Founder status with an item to proudly display doesn't mean that we are better than you or that you are better than us. Respect is earned both ways.

With the way that pvp works these days I would prefer a Lucky armor but heaven forbid lets not go down that path!

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 193
4/25/2011 21:15:45   
RKC

^One of the most logical thing ever posted here.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 194
4/25/2011 21:26:15   
One Winged Angel1357

im not for Founder being buffed but a possible Beta shop with a new Founder armor possibly lv 33 and more hopefully and Elite armro(which would be the only armor allowed to outshine Founder) and some beta only stuff

that i would prefer over buffing founder

maybe trade in your founder armors insted of buying a new founder armor or if you have founder and no armor you could buy a founder armor but you need the badge or armor to get it

removing the two founders for a new more powerful one would also solve some of an inventory space issue which saves varium which leads to sorta happier players

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 4/25/2011 21:29:05 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 195
4/25/2011 21:33:36   
T.600

^Beta armor? :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 196
4/25/2011 21:36:48   
One Winged Angel1357

@^ maybe but the idea was more for Founders and Elites
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 197
4/25/2011 21:45:48   
Epic Pwnser

Give elites an elite armor and give founders a new advanced founder armor through a special shop only able to be opened by elites/founders.
The prices will be 25% lower than normal costs.
Make a beta shop with rare weapons that only beta people with the beta achievement can open.

This will make all the oldies very happy, including me. And we founders/elites/beta still have to pay for them, but at a reduced price than normal.
Comments?

Epic  Post #: 198
4/25/2011 22:05:59   
xxmirxx

above I think that case give update version to gamma players to. Its really not fair for them to left out.
AQ Epic  Post #: 199
4/25/2011 22:13:34   
T.600

I want non founder beta players (like me) to have a good armor :(. (not some gay looking bunny borg or fat space warrior).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: ED's Founders and Elites the forgotten ones
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition