Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

mercenaries aren't over power class.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> mercenaries aren't over power class.
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2011 6:07:52   
xxmirxx

Well I am find annoying hear people complaining about merc how there over power. When they themselves never play as merc. The fact is it takes skill to be any class. So do you think I am over reacting or you agree with me.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
6/12/2011 6:19:35   
unQualified
Banned

mage are oped :)
DF  Post #: 2
6/12/2011 6:28:53   
Ranloth
Banned

@above
And your reason for that is..?
Without a reason, your point is nothing but just words.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
6/12/2011 6:30:06   
unQualified
Banned

well no varium mages are stronger then the rest of non variums in 1v1, but 2v2 , merc is oped
DF  Post #: 4
6/12/2011 7:30:11   
PenyihiR

No class Is Oped Or something like that.,
Any Class can be Stronger Then other class (Depends on ur Build)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/12/2011 7:47:01   
GoldenNeo

Pretty much, too some people.. all class are OP'ed.. =.= But I still say Merc is the best.. lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/12/2011 8:13:51   
pinoy idols

@xxmirxx Finally somebody who has realized the fact that mercs arent OPed. Skill is what wins battles, not the player's over-yapping mouth. (I'm not referring to anyone.)
@GoldenNeo Yeah you're right. Mercs arent OPed but they're still the best.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/12/2011 8:43:34   
goldslayer1

if anything is OP its that stupid 5 focus DEX MONKEY BH.

no class is OP, just that all 5 focus builds are OP. they are messing this game up.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/12/2011 8:55:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/12/2011 9:01:45   
The Shadow Dragon

@GoldSlayer, And ED changed the focus system so it wouldnt be OP... Yeaaaa...OPest build in the game e_e
Post #: 9
6/12/2011 11:06:19   
Remorse

yeh in 1v1 maybe...., have you seen the 2v2 and 2v1 class distribution lately :/ its about 70% mercs 30% other clasees plus mercs are the only ones who can EASILY get a high win % in 2v2.
Epic  Post #: 10
6/12/2011 12:08:14   
PivotalDisorder

why couldnt you just post this in one of the other mercs are OP topics ?

I play all 3, mercs are OP and require the least amount of skill to get a high win record alongside str bhs [a build id NEVER play]

so ill say it again, I PLAY ALL 3 AND MERCS ARE OP
Post #: 11
6/12/2011 12:49:20   
BlueKatz

quote:

well no varium mages are stronger then the rest of non variums in 1v1, but 2v2 , merc is oped

Try to kill a Mer with BB
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/12/2011 13:22:29   
Thylek Shran

Mercs are the kings of 2vs2 but also VERY strong in 1vs1 !
I know because i play all 3 classes and no class is way more
strong than the others than merc. It was like playing with
varium when i leveled the merc up. Won 95% of 1vs1 even
vs +5 lvl higher mostly. Alot players called me a hacker
and cheater and was upset when they met me. Those who
knew me often did run when they saw my merc.

Mercs definetly are overpowered why do you think the majority
is playing a merc today ? Just go into 2vs2 and you will meet
to 80% mercs and alot of them have more than 110 support.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 6/12/2011 13:24:32 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 13
6/12/2011 17:25:29   
charwelly

Penyihir is right it only depends on the build you have

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/13/2011 2:04:51   
Sipping Cider

I believe all classes are can be equally powerful.

However, i would say the mercenary class is the easiest to use and still be good. Because of this you see more mercenaries winning battles, making others think that the class is OPed.

All in all, i do not think you are over reacting.
Epic  Post #: 15
6/13/2011 6:58:10   
Remorse

I will not agree with anyone who thinks 2v2 and 2v1 is balanced. it's obvious mercs are even with the rest in 1v1 but thats onlt half the story something need to be changes with 2v2 even if it means buffing other clases mutlti or switching what they imporve with to something else.
Epic  Post #: 16
6/13/2011 11:32:52   
IsaiahtheMage

We Mercs are Oped.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/13/2011 11:35:16   
pinoy idols

@isaiah Whoa. At least you admitted it yourself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/13/2011 15:16:50   
Rooster

Mercs are OP's right now and you know it. This all sounds so much like the old "heal looping" debate with the mages. Devs know about it and eventually something will happen - so enjoy while you can.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/13/2011 15:43:55   
goldslayer1

mercs aren't OP in 1 vs 1.
in 2 vs 2 u might say they are OP. (most ignorant people say its OP because its the most used class for 2 vs 2)
the reason why people use merc for 2 vs 2 is because of its strong multi.
take the multi away from mercs in 2 vs 2 and they will be the weaker class.
and there are valid reasons to why the other classes cant have a multi as strong as mercs.

BH:
if a BH had a multi as strong as merc, combined with their bloodlust they would get a health regen of about 30 hp every time they use their multi. and if they make it as strong as mercs multi, BH will start spamming dex and then they will be tanking defense and having huge ammounts of blocks combined with their shadow arts.

techmage:
if techmages had a multi as strong as merc, they would have the chance of being able to use it twice per match with little energy with their reroute. and keep in mind their multi is energy based, so if they mix it with malfunction it can be pretty deadly than artillery.
not only do they tank resistance but will also have a pretty strong plasma bolt if they spam tech.

if people were smart about making their builds they would be capable of being able to win just as much as merc
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/13/2011 15:49:49   
Light Stridr

quote:

mercs aren't OP in 1 vs 1.

QFT

But in 2v2 they are OP.
That's the point, you are simply speculating with IF their multis were as strong as a mercs. Currently it is simply not worth the energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/13/2011 15:52:56   
PD

@Light Stridr: Actually, mercs are overpowered in 1v1. Mercs have a secret, totally unbeatable build that nobody will EVER think about. Nobody but Xendran and I have actually thought of it.

But for now, nobody has the brains (yet) to make that secret build.
Post #: 22
6/13/2011 15:54:01   
goldslayer1

quote:

But in 2v2 they are OP

ur not providing anything that says they would be OP.
all i keep hearing is "they are Op", "there are too many in 2 vs 2", "their multi is Op....."
i atleast gave some info on why they AREN'T op.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/13/2011 16:06:41   
xxmirxx

quote:

@Light Stridr: Actually, mercs are overpowered in 1v1. Mercs have a secret, totally unbeatable build that nobody will EVER think about. Nobody but Xendran and I have actually thought of it. But for now, nobody has the brains (yet) to make that secret build.

theres no built is unbeatable the moment you go against someone that is smart they would figure it out your weakness. Sadly your idea of unbeatable built wouldn't last long.
AQ Epic  Post #: 24
6/13/2011 16:09:22   
PD

@xxmirxx: You're not thinking outside the box. There indeed is a such thing as a completely unbeatable build. You look have to look at the BIG picture of everything first. Only then will you see the actual build in sight.

Also, I'll give you a hint on what it is - Think SPAMMING something.

< Message edited by PD -- 6/13/2011 16:10:04 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> mercenaries aren't over power class.
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition