Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 16, 2011 Delta Preview!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 16, 2011 Delta Preview!
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2011 21:44:49   
Larcell

Well, got my varium ready. Just gotta wait 2 more weeks. *stares at the word 'Tentative'* Just gotta wait till it comes out; I'll be waiting.
Epic  Post #: 51
6/16/2011 22:38:34   
goldslayer1

gonna try all of them.
so no release tomorrow?
and delta comes june 28?
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/16/2011 23:01:05   
Mr. Black OP

june 28th -.-
the day the new map for call of duty comes out y not the 27th :D lol well i guess i cld split the time i was gonna play
Epic  Post #: 53
6/16/2011 23:18:50   
endtime

Frenzy: Supercharge has 30% life stealing, so is this essentially a Supercharge?
Plasma Grenade: Basically an overload on a bounty.
Plasma Cannon: Energy Bunker Buster?
I seriously hope these new skill trees do not consist of reincarnations of old skills swapped around between classes.

Is June 28 Delta's actual release date? Last year, Gamma's debut was repeatedly postponed.

quote:

plenty of time to formulate new builds for the new classes

So are you guys going to release near complete information on the classes by next week?
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/16/2011 23:24:38   
Sir Xander

Is it just me or does it already sound like Hunters got the short end of the stick....again?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/16/2011 23:29:20   
Clutch

So another week of nothing... and next week is nothing too... and the release is TENTATIVELY set for the 28... who wants to bet that the release won't come out till July? This is Gamma all over again. Sparticus is right, all this time for basically giving each classes skills to other classes.... this is ridiculous.
AQ Epic  Post #: 56
6/16/2011 23:29:27   
Thylek Shran

I wont call it weak to be able to use 2 stun grenades. It will be a good alternative to strenght hunters.
They would need dex, tech, support. Everybody who farms Shadow Guard knows how annoying they
can be. Sometimes he does chain stun so your are only able to do 1 turn before you get stunned again.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 6/16/2011 23:30:49 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 57
6/16/2011 23:30:35   
Sir Xander

It only has one stun
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/17/2011 0:11:43   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

From what they're giving us, I sure hope it's worth the wait.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
6/17/2011 2:11:29   
Yo son

I have no use for reviews; am getting tried of wasting more than 5k credits a day retraining.
Please hire more staff, I will even pay for them(not really); just make this happen faster, I don't think I can survive this kind of torment/torture/omg am really pissed off!, for that much longer.

And can u guys please please fix the stats! I cant understand why someone with less than 30 support should go first against some one with more than 120 support; that just doesn't add up in my head. And when it keeps happening over and over and over again, to the point when the senerio becomes that the lower support goes first in game, that really pisses me the BLEH up!

Please don't add any skill that improve with technology, rather have them improve by higher HP or higher MP. Please I cant stand classes having more reason other than robots, to abuse TECH.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 6/17/2011 11:55:25 >
Post #: 60
6/17/2011 2:36:01   
Ranloth
Banned

@above
Why the hell re-train over 10 times a day? I usually retrain if I want to change builds, every few weeks.. :S And there's a Stat Progression chart to maximise the potention of your build..
AQ Epic  Post #: 61
6/17/2011 4:08:58   
Xendran

After staff testing, you may want to consider a PTR for founders and elites before launching as a bonus for founders as well as a way to find any extra faults.
Most notably because the people notorious for finding faults in the system are also founders.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 62
6/17/2011 5:09:44   
Tiago X

@Xendran: But at the same time, release something for the other players, such as new missions.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
6/17/2011 5:12:23   
skeletondude

so.. no update today nuthin wht are suppose to do for the nxt 2 week sleep of ED... BORING.they should at least release sumthing small nuthin big but sumthing small
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
6/17/2011 5:25:26   
T.600

quote:

so.. no update today nuthin wht are suppose to do for the nxt 2 week sleep of ED... BORING.they should at least release sumthing small nuthin big but sumthing small

Play AQW and HS. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
6/17/2011 5:49:06   
Li Xiaolong.
Banned

i cant wait :P
Epic  Post #: 66
6/17/2011 5:53:40   
Arcanis

^^:well your gonna have to
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
6/17/2011 7:02:26   
Hun Kingq

From the Design notes

"This week, as we feverishly continue to build everything necessary for more than 3 classes to work, we will be introducing you to 3 of the new skills you'll be able to use. "

Since the cannon is a new skill will it be passive or use massive amounts of energy, what will be the warm up and cool down, will it be added to the existing skill tree or what will it replace?

So it looks like we might have a new skill to try ths week but will weapons and armors be restocked?

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 6/17/2011 7:14:06 >
Epic  Post #: 68
6/17/2011 8:10:28   
IsaiahtheMage

Sounds good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
6/17/2011 9:22:04   
Sparticus

Thinking about the possibilities of a Cyber Hunter in relation to the Plasma Grenade I imagined a skill that uses the same energy cost as an EMP Grenade, the same damage scale as a Stun Grenade but has a fixed chance to stun to offset the Shadow Arts skill.

So here is how it looked in my imaginary BH world.

Plasma Grenade: Inflicts energy damage with a 30% static chance to stun the enemy. Improves with Technology.

Energy Required:

Level 1: 10
Level 2: 11
Level 3: 12
Level 4: 13
Level 5: 14
Level 6: 15
Level 7: 16
Level 8: 17
Level 9: 18
Level 10: 19

Warm Up: 0
Cool Down: 2

Put a healthy support requirement on it to prevent abuse.

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 6/17/2011 9:25:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
6/17/2011 9:46:10   
  Charfade

Part of the reason why the date is so long away is we want our testers to get in that really just dig in deep with the balancing all of the new classes skills. I've already seen the working model... and I believe first round of testing starts today.

< Message edited by Charfade -- 6/17/2011 9:47:59 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 71
6/17/2011 10:44:15   
helloguy

So no realease this week
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
6/17/2011 11:20:08   
The Joker X

Gamma all over again. I don't recall anyone asking for new classes, but I do remember there being something about us wanting the battle engine fixed, the already existing classes to be balanced and new varium pricing... but oh well, I guess we'll spend some more varium on classes that aren't coming out for another 2 weeks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
6/17/2011 14:06:01   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@The Joker X: I don't want to sound rude, but I seriously do not know where you've been if you believe that no one has asked for new classes (I'm guessing since you didn't want/ask for them, that means nobody does/did) - I have been with ED for over a year and 6 months now - and trust me, during that time there has been loads of people asking for new classes to come out, especially on the old EDF.
As for balance, it is impossible to get all the existing classes balanced, especially when new features are constantly being added... It's mainly down to the fact that people abuse certain aspects of the game, and these things need to be stopped - which to some people, they feel they're getting punnished for what a few people have done, but sadly that is the way it has to go.
It has to come out in two weeks, for reasons stated in the post - The amount of system changes being implemented, the new classes, and everything else all need testing. Testing may sound very very easy, just play through the release, but it is in no way like that at all! Testing takes a lot of effort and a lot of time! As you pointed out yourself, unbalance isn't welcome, and therefore I'm taking it you'll understand that new classes being tested extensively for any balance issues is therefore needed!!! :)

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
6/17/2011 14:18:20   
goldslayer1

quote:

After staff testing, you may want to consider a PTR for founders and elites before launching as a bonus for founders as well as a way to find any extra faults.
Most notably because the people notorious for finding faults in the system are also founders.

or just beta players. founders would be too little and unfair seeing as many good players in the game aren't founders.
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 16, 2011 Delta Preview!
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition