Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Classes Will Be Varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 1 of 912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2011 19:37:17   
Nexus...

Just a few quotes from Titans twitter I think most people might want to know about.

New Class Change
quote:

The evolved classes work the same way current class changes work! Plus, 2vs1 Boss battles are free for all to play.

Very large implication here that the new classes will be Varium.

Promo Item
quote:

Stun guns will be removed when Delta goes live, so there are only a few days left to get them with the Epic Varium pack.

So Stun Guns/Gamma Items will be replaced with the "Delta Sword." If you have Azraels Bane and Frostbane or Celtic Cleaver, and were holding out on buying 10k for Delta, might be a good idea to go grab those stun guns while they are still around.

Discuss......

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 6/25/2011 20:32:58 >
Epic  Post #: 1
6/25/2011 20:27:14   
King FrostLich

quote:

The evolved classes work the same way current class changes work! Plus, 2vs1 Boss battles are free for all to play.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! Is this some sort of joke? I thought they would make class evolutions fair. BAHHH *megafacepalm* just ruined my day.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/25/2011 20:29:54   
One Winged Angel1357

Frostlich your right i still like my idea better they have had 6 people test the classes(WM NW Titan Charfade Cindy and Rainaka) why not let the Alpha and Beta testers(with the achievement) test the new classes becuase we have been using the origanal classes for coming up on a year now at the least we can be a good judge of how the new classes stack up against the old classes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/25/2011 20:30:49   
Mr. Black OP

meh no surprise about class change but they said they were looking into other ideas and many popped up but they decided on taking the easy way instead of credits to switch from TM to BM, BH to CH, or merc to tac, and then varium to switch from TM to CH etc
or chain of quests
but at least we got 2v1 boss
Epic  Post #: 4
6/25/2011 20:31:07   
Nexus...

Sorry about that Frostlich =/ Being a mage I did the exact same thing when I read it on Titans twitter. It really is sad considering the great suggestions that were put forth. I hope they rethink their decision.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 5
6/25/2011 20:32:41   
StriderAigis

wonder how this'll turn out

< Message edited by MegachibiHunter -- 6/26/2011 15:07:40 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/25/2011 20:47:17   
Larcell

OH SNAP! 2v1 Boss Battles are FREE? Me like.

So will class change be 1500 varium? And would that mean I will have to buy a primary to go along with my TLM? Or will TLM use the same primaries as Mercs???

< Message edited by Larcell -- 6/25/2011 20:48:57 >

Epic  Post #: 7
6/25/2011 20:47:31   
Avantir

I was so hoping to try out at least one of the new classes. I really hope they rethink their decision, even if they do make the alternative option paying 100K credits or something.

You want us to sneak into the Cap and rescue him?

Yes.

Oh. You aren't joking. You're crazy!
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 8
6/25/2011 20:48:33   
T.600

I don't think that the non varium players should feel left out because if these classes work like the other classes, you should be able to create a new account to try the classes! The advantage of being a varium player is that we don't have to make a new account in order to test out the new classes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/25/2011 20:48:49   
One Winged Angel1357

mir give three whole classes to Varium users is not putting us a step behind its helo lifting them across the grand canyon while we have to watch.

Its not even said that Class Evo will be tested by Varium its straight up Variums get it sucks for you F2P's

I just thought of something really wierd if the classes cant be picked as a noob, which they prolly wont be able to you put varium on an Alt and after the walk through fight goto M4tr1x and change to the upgraded class just to mess with the other low levels

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 6/25/2011 20:50:29 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/25/2011 20:49:39   
Mr. Black OP

@avant
love that idea i could switch to it if i like i stay if i dont i switch back but i would use every last drop of credits i have lol
Epic  Post #: 11
6/25/2011 20:51:02   
Larcell

quote:

I don't think that the non varium players should feel left out because if these classes work like the other classes, you should be able to create a new account to try the classes! The advantage of being a varium player is that we don't have to make a new account in order to test out the new classes.

Yes, I'm hoping to make a new account that will be able to choose one of the new classes, possibly Cyber Hunter.
Epic  Post #: 12
6/25/2011 20:53:03   
StriderAigis

quote:

if only but alas u have to use class change feature
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/25/2011 20:54:41   
Mr. Black OP

so im a bh i wanna try bm, do i switch to tm then bm for 3k varium total and wut if u dont like it? then u switch back for another 3k but wait after u switch back u wanna try ur original base classes upgrade so u pay an extra 1500 now u just spent 7500 or 3/4 of the 10k u just bought
Epic  Post #: 14
6/25/2011 20:58:49   
One Winged Angel1357

guys its called Class Evolutiona and Base classes i have this strang feeling that unless Titan says so Class Evo is varium only
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/25/2011 20:59:53   
Larcell

@Zman 2

I don't think so. I think you can transfer directly to BM from BH.
Epic  Post #: 16
6/25/2011 21:06:31   
Nexus...

First of all.

1) These are evolutions (or upgrades) to the current classes. This should mean that you cannot create a New Character with one of the 3 evolved ones. You have to have played one of the three base classes first and then pay 1500 Varium to switch to the evolved breed (or this is my understanding)
2) I think it will be 1500 to switch from any class to one of the new classes. Even though they are "evolutions" they are run through the same system, so I assume they will only be attainable by shelling out 1500 Varium (Sad)

Second of all.

I don't have a second of all. Well, I thought Delta would change things, or maybe even reverse things, but seems as if 2v1 Boss is the only thing to look forward too here unless you really want to spend some Varium. I apologize to the Non-Vars, but I shouldn't be the one apologizing *queue Titan*

OH I remembered my "Second of all"

Second of all...
-Non-Varium players are about 6-7 levels behind (maybe even more) compared to some Varium players of the same level. They should really be able to try this feature, even if it means making a credit option worth 100k (or even 150k). The point is that Evolved classes are probably even stronger then our current classes, and will only make the gap even further then ever before.

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 6/25/2011 21:10:13 >
Epic  Post #: 17
6/25/2011 21:15:17   
Thylek Shran

It was sure that "class evolution" will cost varium so im not surprised either.
I wont call it class evolution tho because its just a class change. I think the
three new classes will cost more varium and will be a bit more strong.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 18
6/25/2011 21:16:45   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

you guys, 2v1 boss battles are free! Get over it, i probably wont class change, but 2v1 boss battles are free! FREE I TELL YOU!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/25/2011 21:19:43   
One Winged Angel1357

Chosen your telling me that an Entire new class with all new skills save for Field Medic that is a stronger version of your class isnt a tempting offer

Also there is 1-3 2v1 Bosses thats three fights were as Class Evo will be for lots
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/25/2011 21:30:49   
Agiluz

they should atleast make it credits to evolve your class for non variums

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 21
6/25/2011 21:33:25   
xxmirxx

It takes me 1 in half months to reach cap without booster or power hour. Winning rate is only 15 percent different in 1vs1 and 2vs2 its just as easy for merc to do well. Its not hard to be non varium I won 1vs1 as non varium and 2vs2 as merc. I was able to do 300 plus wins every 5 days and for merc I did 100 2vs2 wins a day.
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
6/25/2011 21:40:49   
One Winged Angel1357

Mir its not thats its hard or what not to be a F2P its more along the lines that you keep trash talking F2P's when the Character xxmirxx in Epicduel is F2P and i do beleive that is you

random side question why is your acc going to Shundraa
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/25/2011 21:57:51   
xxmirxx

she friend and I just like put my friends on my page.
AQ Epic  Post #: 24
6/25/2011 22:06:14   
kelvin112233

Honestly i don't understand why anyone would start all over again for a new class, unless they have no life... I'd much rather just play a different game... there isn't any balance in this game anyhow and my prediction is that there will be ALOT of flamming if the classes are varlum.

What's the point of 2vs1 bosses being non-varlum when many non-varlum can't even beat the tough 1vs1 bosses right now?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New Classes Will Be Varium
Page 1 of 912345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition