Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Evolves With You

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/27/2011 7:18:51   
LambO

@Snai, Founder amour has never received a buff. We received enhancements like any other thing in this game.
A buff is to the amour itself. Buffing the res/def or the actual stats given already.

How have you payed more than us? I'm a founder with Warbot, BunnyBorg & Desert Ronin.
I'm pretty sure other Founders have brought other amours aswell. You're 'case' has no logic at all.
There's really no need to bring money into it.

Yeah we're greedy cause we want to PAY to use our amour in the future.
To be on the same power as the new amours or a little bit weaker, yeah so greedy.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 201
7/27/2011 10:00:46   
Snaipera

Let me just give you a brief example . My sidearm , The Beta Sidearm is 1 day older than your founder armor . Is it so ? I think it is . Alright then , moving on . It gives me 17 stats . So far so good , it's a very good sidearm . During the Christmas event ,Frostbolt blasters were introduced with 4 more damage points and 1 more stat point . Did you see complaints about buffing the Beta gun ? Did I ever complain . No! It's a game , everything is bound to evolve .

Second example , Beta bazooka . Take a look at Bunnyzooka . Good enough for you ?

Third example , Rixties . A rare weapon .

Fourth example , the Beta Class specific weapon .

Did you see a thread about any of these on the forums ? Cos as soon as I log in , I see 2000 topics about how founders deserve this and that and how they should be on top and how everyone should kiss their feet . Not in my book . You don't like your armor any more ? Buy a new one ,don't beg for a buff . If you want to be recognized as a founder , keep wearing it and making ED a fashion show ,much like AQW .
AQW Epic  Post #: 202
7/27/2011 10:03:06   
Dendavex

Snaipera is right
Epic  Post #: 203
7/27/2011 12:22:53   
IsaiahtheMage

Yeah and lets keep buffing it until the resist is +100def/res and has +50 STR/DEX/TECH and SUP.
AQW Epic  Post #: 204
7/27/2011 12:59:22   
Dendavex

@Isiah thats the point people will not realize it cant be teh best forever
Epic  Post #: 205
7/27/2011 14:54:21   
Angels Holocaust

We are buffing the armor for a price.
Post #: 206
7/27/2011 17:00:35   
Rooster

This has been suggested so many times, but we never got a reply. I wonder why they would do it now. The squeeky wheel gets the grease though.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
7/27/2011 17:51:12   
LambO

Are you guys really that stupid to read?
Seriously, do I have to flame you guys for you to get it through that skull or yours?

1. We are not BEGGING, we are asking to PAY for it to get buffed. Understand? UNDERSTAND?!?!
2. When the cluck did we ask for it to be the best? We asked for a buff to be on par or a little weaker than new amours.
AGAIN, Listen! We will PAY for it to be buffed.
3. We makes these threads because we do not get a reply. As we should do.
4. Dramatic much? "I see 2,000 threads of Founders asking for buffs." Man you see 1, 2 at tops & it gets locked.
5. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY.We will PAY. We will PAY.We will PAY. We will PAY.We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. Did I forget to mention we will pay for the buff? If I didn't I'll say it. We will PAY.
6. Complaints? My back foot are you dumb? Only reason it turns into a complaint is cause of you non-founders who can't stand the fact we have this amour & you don't.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 208
7/27/2011 18:03:18   
Wootz

quote:

1. We are not BEGGING, we are asking to PAY for it to get buffed. Understand? UNDERSTAND?!?!
2. When the cluck did we ask for it to be the best? We asked for a buff to be on par or a little weaker than new amours.
AGAIN, Listen! We will PAY for it to be buffed.
3. We makes these threads because we do not get a reply. As we should do.
4. Dramatic much? "I see 2,000 threads of Founders asking for buffs." Man you see 1, 2 at tops & it gets locked.
5. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY.We will PAY. We will PAY.We will PAY. We will PAY.We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. We will PAY. Did I forget to mention we will pay for the buff? If I didn't I'll say it. We will PAY.
6. Complaints? My back foot are you dumb? Only reason it turns into a complaint is cause of you non-founders who can't stand the fact we have this amour & you don't.

I so love flaming <3

1. & 2. Everything gets outdated, in every other game, Founders get some cool stuff which eventually gets out-dated. Out-dating is the reason why other players can get a win. For paying: "And?"
3. Have ya' checked with Twitter? e.e
4. Not really dramatic.
5. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
6. I don't give a crap about your armor, geez, just wait another year or so, Founder Duel Master won't get buffed, and the other armors will have 10+ Defense/Resistance and 20 stats atleast + 10 of enchantments. I bet that Tesla armor will be better then Founder Duel Master.

Good enough?
Oh question: Have you ever played another game which isn't involved with AE and got Foundership in it?

AQW Epic  Post #: 209
7/27/2011 18:09:24   
Sipping Cider

I would be ok with this if they updated all old items to be able to compete with the new
Epic  Post #: 210
7/27/2011 18:14:04   
LambO

1. & 2. You didn't answer my question, you went around it.
3. No. I do not need to check Twitter when forums are here.
4. Yes it is. How can you say 2,000 topic's are posted about Founders complaining, when people know exactly there 1 any other they get deleted & it's not dramactic?
5. Good let the SPAM sink in.
6.Actually you do. If you "Don't give a crap" Why are you posting? Obviously you do. If you didn't give a crap, you wouldn't give a crap if Founder amour got a buff or not.

Oh Answer: I have. But it wasn't called Founder. You pay at the start of the game, like we did for Founder, we got stuff in the future that benefit us for free.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 211
7/27/2011 18:19:14   
Wootz

quote:

1. & 2. You didn't answer my question, you went around it.
3. No. I do not need to check Twitter when forums are here.
4. Yes it is. How can you say 2,000 topic's are posted about Founders complaining, when people know exactly there 1 any other they get deleted & it's not dramactic?
5. Good let the SPAM sink in.
6.Actually you do. If you "Don't give a crap" Why are you posting? Obviously you do. If you didn't give a crap, you wouldn't give a crap if Founder amour got a buff or not.

Oh Answer: I have. But it wasn't called Founder. You pay at the start of the game, like we did for Founder, we got stuff in the future that benefit us for free.

1. & 2. So Pro right ;) 'Kay I understand. What does "cluck" stand for?
3. Twitter is 100% better source of information about AE's games then all the forums together.
4. I didn't say 2,000 Topics. There's actually around 20. And it is dramatic. But I guess you don't see how.
5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY...
6. I like forums and flame wars. It makes me feel good :P Lol I don't give a crap if Founder Duel Master gets a buff or not. Ya' taking my bet or?

Answer-ish: Same as AQW does, you got it, you get a free Pet every year. You got 1,000 Variums last year on ED, if you remember. And you will get stuff in the future, a game cannot forget it's Founders.

AQW Epic  Post #: 212
7/27/2011 18:26:46   
LambO

1 & 2. Yes, pro.
3. I don't use facebook or any of that stuff, why forums are here.
4. So you agree it's dramatic, but I don't see how when I said it's dramatic. Alrighty.
5. GREAT! now tell everyone else what Founders are saying.
6. Good for you.

Answer: Yes like AQW, they get pets. We want a buff of our Founder amour, we don't need Varium.
This game is actually trying to forget Founders.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 213
7/27/2011 18:27:54   
One Winged Angel1357

Lets see what Tesla has in store for us becuase like i said if Telsa beats Bunny then we should add a little extra punch to FDMA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 214
7/27/2011 18:34:07   
Wootz

quote:

1 & 2. Yes, pro.
3. I don't use facebook or any of that stuff, why forums are here.
4. So you agree it's dramatic, but I don't see how when I said it's dramatic. Alrighty.
5. GREAT! now tell everyone else what Founders are saying.
6. Good for you.

Answer: Yes like AQW, they get pets. We want a buff of our Founder amour, we don't need Varium.
This game is actually trying to forget Founders.

1. & 2. Ikr. Like when they want to snuggle with meh when I get cursed :P
3. So? Twitter is much better, and they post preview on TwitPic. Only Cysero doesn't.
4. Yup, I obviously do, I said it three times now ( it's Dramatic, it's 3 now :P ).
5. Oki.
6. Thanks yews :) ( Yews doesn't mean "jews" nor that is racism in any sort, it's just another was of sayin' "you" ).

Answering the answer of an answer of a question: Well, everything good so far needs Varium, so I dissagree.
That sucks :P Not my fault that only Cindy talks to people :P

quote:

Lets see what Tesla has in store for us becuase like i said if Telsa beats Bunny then we should add a little extra punch to FDMA

This is my bet:
quote:

I bet that Tesla armor will be better then Founder Duel Master.

AQW Epic  Post #: 215
7/27/2011 19:21:17   
One Winged Angel1357

its my bet to but is Tesla is just changed Up Bunny then FDMa still stacks up against it fairly well
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 216
7/27/2011 19:29:19   
Angels Holocaust

What are you guys talking about? Founder armor has been the worst ever since the release of the space warrior armor. Your all just mad and refuse to accept the buff because you don't have the armor, that's why you want to ruin it for everyone else.
Post #: 217
7/27/2011 19:32:05   
One Winged Angel1357

Angels read what i said It can get a buff of up to +2 res that you guys can pay for becuase you keep saying you will if Telsa is better then bunny becuase according to the Devs Founder Armor can still hold its own so thats how i am going to beleive
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 218
7/27/2011 19:34:49   
PivotalDisorder

all this fuss and the armour doesn't look that good. I did a topic awhile back asking players to post their chars with founders armour
and some were good, but seen as many good ones in space warrior, bunny borg and the level 29 varium armours.
Post #: 219
7/27/2011 19:40:03   
Angels Holocaust

@ One Winged Angel1357

For once we agree on something, good idea we desperately need the +2 resistance.
Post #: 220
7/27/2011 19:46:14   
Wootz

quote:

What are you guys talking about? Founder armor has been the worst ever since the release of the space warrior armor. Your all just mad and refuse to accept the buff because you don't have the armor, that's why you want to ruin it for everyone else.

You're just jealous because TM can't heal loop right anymore.
Anyways,
It still the best armor, I hope Tesla armor will be better,
You're just jealous because you're a self-centered little brat.
AQW Epic  Post #: 221
7/27/2011 19:48:35   
Bunshichi

^ uh oh

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
7/27/2011 19:49:36   
One Winged Angel1357

Angels its becoming ratehr scary how often we actully agree now becuase we were cats and dogs on EDF.

@jehannum thats your personal opinion to many players FDMA is the best looking armor in teh game bar none and if any armor would ever outdue it in looks it would have to go to either Elites or Founders
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 223
7/27/2011 19:50:58   
Laces

@1234Speedy Thats been known for a while lol...
AQW Epic  Post #: 224
7/27/2011 20:38:01   
One Winged Angel1357

Tesla Armor 9 Def/Res +6 STR +2 Dex +8 Tech

thats on par with bunnyborg as both has +9 Def/Res and 16 stat modifers so for now FDMA is still usable maybe next time guys
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition