Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011
Page 21 of 28«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2011 11:07:57   
skeletondude

quote:

@skeleton
sources told me that the generanl rank 9 cheevo is 6k ratings.

@Gold: Well you do know that this is the so called "Impossible rank" to reach right? you need about 1 million war points to get it.So now tell me, is that worth it and the only way to get it if you have a bank in your pocket because it pretty much impossible for anyone to get (unless your a person who plays 24/7 non stop)
AQW Epic  Post #: 501
12/18/2011 11:26:35   
One Winged Angel1357

@Pwnser three new F2P weapons from hank energy maul and claws and a physical staff
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 502
12/18/2011 12:02:04   
comicalbike

this game is getting out of hand who ever thought of these ranks example i am on frysteland field commarnder and to get to next rank with no win count i will need another 100,000 to get there that is 50 wins for every 1000 x 100,000 is it worth it no so no more war for me,
it was a very good idea but no win count at all very bad idea.
next non varium players should have got bombs with credits to make it more fun

Epic  Post #: 503
12/18/2011 12:05:57   
IsaiahtheMage

Oh my mistake. Anyway does anyone have a list on how the war rankings scale?
@sotesemod You are correct sir. The entire point of this war is to get achievements and rating points. That is all no credits,exp,battle tokens, or influence. All this war determines is the future of Frysteland besides that nothing at all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 504
12/18/2011 12:34:07   
DeathGuard

quote:

Why does all the weapons came back for exception of Frostbane, Cryomancer Staff and Kringle Bot Staff? Mages are always being nerfed or being punished. This is unfair, then the varium weapons for bh and mercs should go! Either bring them back or take out the other weapons. I'm really mad about this, I was making my way to buy kringle bot staff and I found out it go rare. Not only me want that staff, many players were willing to buy them

Charfade, Cinderella, Ashari or any mod, give some answer to my post, I'm mad right now, devs always ALWAYS nerf TMS. Leave Tech Mages alone

@Lord Nub: I was havign my hopes in you since the beginning Also congrats man!

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 12/18/2011 12:35:16 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 505
12/18/2011 12:40:21   
Luna_moonraider

ahh more of a p2p update sigh the long wait and all non varium get are weps which are barely useful. this update is for cheevo freaks i m not 1 so oh well back to just npc and doing 1 or 2 2v2 per day.

AQW Epic  Post #: 506
12/18/2011 13:57:11   
Hun Kingq

For 100 wins against Frost Reaper he dropped the bomb 9 times.
The super bomb should have never been made purchasable but be able to take 5 regular bombs and make a super bomb that way it would be fair to all players and keep varium out except for weapons and armor as well as giving battle tokens
Level 1 NPC or regular bomb = 1 battle token
Level 2 NPC = 2 battle tokens
Level 3 NPC = 3 battle tokens
Super bomb = 4 battle tokens
So the alignment gets the war kills as well as counting towards the ranks but players will get battle tokens as well.
Epic  Post #: 507
12/18/2011 13:59:22   
edwardvulture

IMO only credits should be dropped with these kills because it is not like a real battle and could make good for farming.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 508
12/18/2011 14:05:22   
One Winged Angel1357

@Edward I feel like these guys should drop the amount of credits you get for losing every time you beat them and thats what 7 credits I dont see how that would be game breaking because we lose 24 credits every time we beat one of these guys because if it was a normal NPC our level thats what we would get
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 509
12/18/2011 15:39:44   
IsaiahtheMage

Has anyone else noticed Wraith's locked thread? Its true. Legion has a much greater advantage because the Yeti hulk is stronger then Fenris! Thats unfair. So Exiles have to fight harder to beat the Legion's top War NPC and Legions have to the Exile's top NPC which is much easier then thiers! Thats very unfair! I just checked the wiki look at the stats!

Yeti Hulk
Level: 30
Health: 175
Energy: 125
Defense: 31-34
Resistense: 20-24
Primary: 45-49 (Physical Damage)
Sidearm: 52-57 (Energy Damage)
Auxilary: None
Skills: LVL 3 Field Medic Max Cheap Shot LVL 5 Double Strike and Max Bloodlust

Fenris
Level: 30
Health: 175
Energy: 125
Defense: 25-30
Resistence: 10-15
Primary: ????
Sidearm: ????
Auxilary: None
Skills: Cheap Shot, Stun Grenade, and Reroute all have LVL ?

Ok does anyone see how unfair this is for Exiles? Not only do Legions have more varium players they also have a advantage in NPCs. Like thats just plain unfair. To me it seems the Devs set this up for Legion to win purposely. What does anyone else think about this?
AQW Epic  Post #: 510
12/18/2011 15:42:40   
button33

Wtf... How are those stats fair? This gives legion a huge advantage....
AQW Epic  Post #: 511
12/18/2011 15:45:56   
Vendile

OMG. This is like so fair! *Sarcasm ends*

Legion has greater amount of varium players, as well as a HUGE advantage. Fernis is probably JUST as strong as Artic Guard!
Post #: 512
12/18/2011 15:46:49   
Smackie El Frog

Why should they be the same? Legion is the one that is dominate in the story line and Exile is the resistance. Don't you think the legion overlords would be better trained and stronger since they rule the land? The exiles are nothing but rebels. Barely put together. That is why their npcs are weak. They should have the disadvantage in my eyes.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 513
12/18/2011 15:47:51   
edwardvulture

i'll post a build for TM's to 4-turn yeti hulk
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 514
12/18/2011 15:50:59   
button33

Smackie, you say that because you are legion. This is completely unfair to exiles.
AQW Epic  Post #: 515
12/18/2011 15:53:36   
Purple112

@Smackie- u mad bro?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 516
12/18/2011 15:54:01   
Smackie El Frog

True but that is the story line. I am not the one who did all the planning of how the npcs should be built. All I am is interpreting it the best I can.

Lol mad about what? Nothing happened to make me mad

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 12/18/2011 15:56:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 517
12/18/2011 15:55:57   
Hun Kingq

100 battles against the Artic guard he dropped the bomb 13 times
so from best to worst
Artic Guard
Frost Reaper
Yeti Hulk

Exiles = Mages Mages = Exiles and since the staff don't favor the mage classes the most they will give the better advantage to Legion and they say they don't favor one over another.
Epic  Post #: 518
12/18/2011 15:56:56   
One Winged Angel1357

@Smackie you forget that Legion is invading the homeland of the Krumpus so they are fighting on there own terrain and the Legion are fighting in an unfamiliar weather because Delta V is a desert planet except for the Biodome so Fighting in a Tundra would put the Legion at a huge disadvantage.

Also People fight their hardest when they are defending their own Soil so if anything it should be the other way around the Krumpus have all the advantages of war and are on their last legs defending their home. They should all be like men possessed not the weakling that he is currently being portrayed as.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 519
12/18/2011 15:57:46   
Vendile

@Smackie

So you're with the legion I see *Tusk tusk* I wonder if you were with the Exiles, you would say the same thing.

If the Legion ARE stronger, that means clearly the staffs want the Legion continuing dominating the land, of course, the staff wanted to be a clear, head to head battle. I don't see why the legions are meant to be stronger, this war is about seeing who is the strongest and who's land the sides will control.

If the legions were meant to be stronger, what's the point of this war when they know the legions are about to win? It'll be a waste of hard 2 weeks coding when they know the outcome of this war will be won the legions?
Post #: 520
12/18/2011 16:02:47   
Smackie El Frog

To answer your "IF" question Vendile I refer you to this video from The Office's in which Dwight Schrute says it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh08C8Nwwto
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 521
12/18/2011 16:04:37   
rej

I've heard it mentioned that a character's support may play in a role in the ammount of critical damage a bomb deals. is this true, or merely a rumor?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 522
12/18/2011 16:08:48   
Vendile

@Smackie
.... I don't get it on how it refers to the thing I just told you. I am slow today so...
Post #: 523
12/18/2011 16:11:03   
IsaiahtheMage

@Smackie Well that would make sense. Because since the Legions rule a lot of land in Delta V they should have more money meaning more troops and better weapons and training for their troops. But the Krampuses would also have a advantage because of what Vendile said they are familiar with the lands and are fighting for a better cause. As the Legion are unfamiliar and do not have a good fighting drive. But either way it would be unfair if either had the advantage. It should be equal regardless of what side is more logical to have advantage sense it is not real anyway. So it doesn't really matter. They should have had a equal chance regardless. But as we see us Exiles do not.
AQW Epic  Post #: 524
12/18/2011 16:11:09   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@rej Ashari stated already that support has no effect on bomb crits at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011
Page 21 of 28«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition