Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Secret Santa Event

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> RE: Secret Santa Event
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2012 14:22:28   
tomcat_XD
Banned

I got my own question, but afraid it won't come out how it should sound, so here goes;

In most of the flash weapons I do, I always put my name in the corner and if it's with 2 people, I put the names in both corners. So should we put something like; 'For (chosen username here) or something?

Edit: To Alpha Atom: Thank ya kindly for the answer. :)

< Message edited by tomcat_XD -- 12/12/2012 14:28:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 151
12/12/2012 14:26:30   
Alpha Atom

If you want, you're welcome to put the name in the corner. :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 152
12/13/2012 7:03:44   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

If you still want/need volunteers in case someone doesn't get a gift because of issues, I volunteer.

Here's hoping people see this edit. How will we be getting our gifts? To explain why I need to know, if you're making, say, a picture, do you need to have it in the correct image tags for it to show if we're getting this gift on the forums?

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 12/13/2012 18:00:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 153
12/13/2012 21:14:15   
flamingknight11

What sites are we allowed/not allowed to upload our picture through? Are they the usual list (photobucket, deviantart, etc) or are there certain sites we aren't allowed to use? Since we are trying to keep anonymous I'm guessing sites like deviantart won't work very well, but what about other sites?

< Message edited by flamingknight11 -- 12/13/2012 21:19:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 154
12/13/2012 23:02:54   
Suuichi
Flash Runner-Up 10

@flamingknight - Tinypic.com would probably be best for anonymity. But by the time your person gets the gift, they'll know it was you, so your call.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 155
12/14/2012 1:58:53   
Alpha Atom

No, you will only know if you ask to find out Suuichi, so it would be best if everyone could use tinypic or another site that doesn't show your name.
AQW Epic  Post #: 156
12/14/2012 4:01:03   
Crimson Eagle

@FlamingKnight11

You could just make another account. Make up a random name, so you can keep it Anonymous!
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
12/14/2012 19:02:49   
evergrimm

this part confused me.

quote:

All of the gifts must be send until December 24 1:59 PM. The early hour is because of timezone constraints. You should send the gift to the AK / Moderator who PMed you the first PM, with the name.

does this mean that we are supposed to send the gift to the ak/mod instead of jsut sending it derectly to the recipient?

sorry if this is a stupid question but i just want to be sure.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 158
12/14/2012 19:46:41   
Alpha Atom

You send it to the ak/mod, not to the recipient of the gift, the distribution of gifts will be handled by us.
AQW Epic  Post #: 159
12/15/2012 16:43:34   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

No, you will only know if you ask to find out Suuichi, so it would be best if everyone could use tinypic or another site that doesn't show your name.

Um... I only have a photobucket account. Is that an issue?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
12/15/2012 16:53:23   
Joerte
Friendly! Creative!

^You can upload on tinypic without an account.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 161
12/15/2012 18:14:43   
Geek

@^^

I use Imgur.com.

It's free, and you can just drag n' drop files to upload. and the link is anonymous. IE:

http://i.imgur.com/B0MpG.jpg
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 162
12/16/2012 9:01:06   
Akecza

Wait, I only do an extra gift if you ask me to do, right?
DF AQW  Post #: 163
12/16/2012 22:41:08   
flamingknight11

@Akecza: You prabably shouldn't worry about any extra gifts inless an AK contacts you about it. Since it is only for if someone couldn't summit their gift for whatever reason and so that the person they were supposed to give to won't be left out.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 164
12/16/2012 22:48:03   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

I am wondering if I should PM the image through uploading it in the message or just putting the link where the image is uploaded.
Cause If we are to upload it in a image hosting site would it destroy the element of surprise?
AQW Epic  Post #: 165
12/16/2012 23:26:41   
Starflare

^ Lol, there was a whole debate about this not too long ago, but it was decided best to use tinypic to host, because it offered the best anonymity. Imageshack is also a viable option, since, if you post only direct links, it's very unlikely someone will discover your account/album there.

As for attaching your photo to the PM, I think it'd be best to host it in another site instead; the Gallery team has enough trouble distributing the gifts out, it'll be a hassle getting an attached pic and having to reupload it to distribute it.

Post #: 166
12/17/2012 1:14:35   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

After giving the gift, Is it still considered one of your possession?
AQW Epic  Post #: 167
12/17/2012 2:18:04   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Only one week left to create your gifts!

So far the gifts I received are really great. I can't wait to see them all!

Even more information on Stage 3:
So, what happens after we get all of the gifts, you wonder?
A huge list, consisting all of the gifts, will be posted in this thread. Yet, the list won't state the maker of the the gift, only to whom it is addressed to. But, after you see your gift and after the excitement from receiving such a lovely gift will wear off you will be able to ask, in this thread, who made your gift.

Some answers:
After giving the gift, Is it still considered one of your possession?
It depends on the case, please contact me via a personal message, so I'll be able to help you out.

I only do an extra gift if you ask me to do, right?
Exactly! Luckily, there was no trouble so far
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 168
12/17/2012 2:44:44   
Legendium

I'm having a tiny bit of trouble connecting my Photobucket account to Tinypic.
So, a question. My Photobucket account does not have the same name as my Forum account. I also have almost never used it, only in a few rare cases, when I took screenshots of a few AE games.
So, if I delete those screenshots, and other artworks (all of which I have saved on my computer) would I still be allowed to use Photobucket?

I have all of my artwork done, aside from a poem, so I either need to find out how Tinypic works, or be approved to work with Photobucket.

< Message edited by Legendium -- 12/17/2012 2:45:36 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 169
12/17/2012 2:49:57   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Well, from the way I see it, you have two options:

If your Photobucket account doesn't give away your name, no reason you won't use it.

The second option, is using Tinypic. As mentioned above by .Joerte, you can upload images to Tinypic without an account. Do what you feel more comfortable with.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 170
12/18/2012 12:14:42   
ashtonsdad

i will volunteer to sen an extra gift to someone if they need it
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 171
12/19/2012 20:00:47   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Last-second question is last-second. The gift I made was a literature one (so no picture issue there). I made up... essentially what you'd see in the L&L. I know you said that non-pictures were okay, but mine isn't a poem. Should I try and come up with a poem instead?

If I'm being too vague, PM me for more details.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 172
12/20/2012 12:23:40   
Galez

i have one pretty late question do we need to send on 24th december or before 24 december?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 173
12/20/2012 13:30:50   
Starflare

^ According to PyroPuppy's post:
quote:

All of the gifts must be sent by December 24 1:59 PM. The early hour is because of timezone constraints.

This means gifts have to be sent before that time, so you can send it on December 24th, just before the deadline. Hope this helped.
Post #: 174
12/22/2012 19:37:54   
terabot

I PM'd the person who gave me my person, but in case the message doesn't make it in time with the short notice, I won't be able to make my present in time.
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> RE: Secret Santa Event
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition