Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Patch Notes 1.5.3 - February 22, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes 1.5.3 - February 22, 2013
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2013 5:27:53   
...DarkTechnology...

I'm not sure any more if u guys trying to balance , every time a class is stronger then the othere now blocks are way alot then in delta and alot tech mages i counter that i even remeber what they use all use the same , malu - paslma bolt - gun (azrael) force to strike - super charge - plasma bolt , i am mercenary its hard for me to counter them now becuase of the str nerf and hybird armor reqs supp now i hope to find some thing better next time .

Forgot to put the L in (azrael)

< Message edited by ...DarkTechnology... -- 2/23/2013 5:32:44 >
Post #: 76
2/23/2013 5:52:17   
Calogero

Not to be rude but they should just stay off balance issues from now on...
every patch makes it worst =/

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
2/23/2013 6:03:56   
Cookielord12

Luck Factor is unplayable with all these Support builds :(
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
2/23/2013 6:08:34   
Ranloth
Banned

In my opinion, these should be done to fix balance, that would actually FIX it..:

• Plasma Bolt's cost up to 33 EP and same scaling as Fireball (around 8 damage less than now).
  • Alternatively, Support requirement on Fireball and Strength on Plasma Bolt; they will still retain their usefullness but for crying out loud, you don't have to abuse it or you'll get nerfs.
  • Higher Dex requirement on Double Strike and perhaps Technology on Berzerker OR HA back to Dexterity, bump up DS' requirement to 14 Dex and +3 per level for up to 41 Dex at Lvl 10 & Zerker to Technology; yes they get more defence but they already forgoe Tech and Support could give them higher chance to go 1st and Crits.
  • Make Stun Grenade, Plasma Grenade and Overload equal (damage and EP costs). Maul is fine as it is.
  • Instead of lowering Res to that of Def to make them equal, Def should've been raised to make it equal with Res. That'd be defensive buff to deal with high damage due to HP being changed (1 HP/stat).
  • Take off ~10 EP that was given to all classes and leave the scaled one. This will lower the abuse; train EP so a bit less damage or defence, either will benefit you.
  • Revise Rage/Crits as soon as possible; the way they work and % ignored when they happen.
  • Make offensive cores (i.e. Meteor) be unblockable but not being able to rage them, at all. You can Crit but that's if you get lucky.
  • Azrael's Will to be revised; instead of using the core and 100% chance you'll strike the enemy, implement a roll that will calculate it based on your and your opponent's stats; if you fail the safe then you will be forced to strike. Otherwise the effect may do nothing at all. Yes it is a nerf but it'd still retain usefullness and be based more on stats than abuse.

Let me see. FB + PB change would get rid off Casters and Str abusers who may abuse it or they'll just have less stats. Mercs will have to invest in other stats rather than Strength + Dex which will lower the damage down really due to lower amount of stats + less EP means they gotta train some. Crits and Rage revision could fix it even further but this can wait more than a week (or a day..). And non-abuseable cores would be good, because srsly.
  • AQ Epic  Post #: 79
    2/23/2013 6:10:00   
    Unknown Menace

ima trie a support max malf CH combined with infernal interdictator now overkiller combo. j/k

< Message edited by Unknown Menace -- 2/23/2013 6:13:56 >
    Epic  Post #: 80
    2/23/2013 6:24:09   
    Oba

quote:

Instead of lowering Res to that of Def to make them equal, Def should've been raised to make it equal with Res. That'd be defensive buff to deal with high damage due to HP being changed (1 HP/stat).

^This.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
    2/23/2013 6:28:45   
    ...DarkTechnology...

With all of these things i've got me a simple thing to do which it is Cant beat them join them , lol didnt find any thing else :P
    Post #: 82
    2/23/2013 6:29:32   
    ansh0

Uhm.. I don't know why the staff ignored this but why are the OVERPOWERED promos untouched?

Anyone with:

Platinums Pride
    Azrael promos(new)
    Omega Onslaughter

Is pretty much guaranteed a win.

Your chances of winning no matter how good your build is?

~10%

Do you plan on leaving them untouched?
    Epic  Post #: 83
    2/23/2013 6:32:38   
    Vagaran

quote:

Anyone with:

Platinums Pride
    Azrael promos(new)
    Omega Onslaughter

I got them all but don't win 100% the time.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 84
    2/23/2013 6:36:03   
    Silver Sky Magician

^

Don't you think that there's just a slight problem if you do win 100% of the time?
    Post #: 85
    2/23/2013 6:36:10   
    ansh0

I didn't say it's impossible but near impossible.

They are so powerful together it's not even funny.
    Epic  Post #: 86
    2/23/2013 6:36:42   
    Oba

And if they decide to nerf already released items I know I would get preeeettty mad if I had them. If they decide to nerf Platinums Pride if would demand a refund. I dont use the armor, but I bought for a reason.

And if they decide to nerf the azrael items?? That people spent 50 bucks for?? Yea sounds about right, I dont know about you, but I wouldnt dare to buy a single item anymore.

< Message edited by Oba -- 2/23/2013 6:38:04 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
    2/23/2013 6:37:55   
    ansh0

So is it fair to leave something OP as it is?

Then I demand a buff to tech.

You're being hypocritical :/

< Message edited by ansh0 -- 2/23/2013 6:38:31 >
    Epic  Post #: 88
    2/23/2013 6:38:59   
    Oba

Yea it is fair. They spent 50 bucks to get it.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 89
    2/23/2013 6:42:23   
    Ranloth
    Banned

So what? They can alter the game whatever way they want if it makes it balanced. Nerfing ___ but not a different item that's OP is pointless then, they can alter anything they want. You still wouldn't be eglible for a refund. But did you think at some point: "This is so OP, it may get nerfed. Let's get it anyway and rant if it gets nerfed because why not. Derp."

If they nerf it, they nerf it. It's their game, you won't get a refund and you can think next time before you get something OP. Just like class jumpers moaning about nerfs. Balance =/= nerf this, leave that OP, because Oba is kewl.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 90
    2/23/2013 6:47:03   
    ansh0

quote:

Yea it is fair. They spent 50 bucks to get it.

They got it only because it was OP. They knew it would be nerfed even then they bought it.

Epic  Post #: 91
    2/23/2013 6:51:50   
    Vagaran

I only bought it because I liked the look of it, lol.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 92
    2/23/2013 6:53:58   
    Oba

quote:

think next time before you get something OP

I bought Platinums Pride at the point it was released, since I needed varium and credits. I had no idea what it was, and no one could have known it would be "OP", as you call it, now.
    And that leads me to the thing I said earlier;

Why bother purchasing anything on this game if it may change to the weaker after a week or two? You just get scammed.

Releasing items -> let people pay a fortune for it and then nerf it is not right, instead the ED team need to do some proper testing before it release.

But I dont own Azrael items, so sure. Go on and nerf them and see how many promos you will get sold after that.

And tranny... thank you for calling me cool. My life is fullfilled! <3

< Message edited by Oba -- 2/23/2013 6:55:06 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
    2/23/2013 6:57:16   
    ansh0

quote:

But I dont own Azrael items, so sure. Go on and nerf them

I don't own the new and old promos, so sure. Go on and nerf them.

8)

< Message edited by ansh0 -- 2/23/2013 7:00:15 >
    Epic  Post #: 94
    2/23/2013 6:58:11   
    Oba

quote:

I don't own the new and old promos, so sure. Go on and nerd them.

Yea I know you dont own them, hence why you complain about them all the time.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
    2/23/2013 6:59:45   
    ansh0

So I have no right to speak, even if it's for the greater good of the community?

Epic  Post #: 96
    2/23/2013 7:00:23   
    Oba

Nope you dont :3 Thank you for understanding.

< Message edited by Oba -- 2/23/2013 7:02:14 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
    2/23/2013 7:02:04   
    Assassin01

After this patch the res boost from Technician actually decreases damage received now (yay!) but those caster Mages and my now lowish res is a bad combo.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
    2/23/2013 7:52:53   
    J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

I may not include my self in some a convo but - think of this:

You pay for an advantage.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 99
    2/23/2013 8:50:52   
    MirageD

quote:

quote:

Instead of lowering Res to that of Def to make them equal, Def should've been raised to make it equal with Res. That'd be defensive buff to deal with high damage due to HP being changed (1 HP/stat).

^This.

i agree with this....nerfing our defenses seems to mess things up :(

~mira
    AQW Epic  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes 1.5.3 - February 22, 2013
    Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition