Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 22«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2015 13:06:52   
VJ

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but the Guardian Dragon's word box still lingers after battle even with the updated one and had to change chars to get rid of it.

oh and a question, is the GD getting more things it says when summoned?
Post #: 176
5/2/2015 13:33:06   
Ash

Was it a specific bubble or all of them? I'm not getting it stuck on my screen with any of the ones that have come up so far.

It's also got 43 sayings...it needs more?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 177
5/2/2015 13:36:18   
Dragonknight315

@Ash I think he was asking only if there were more being added, not that it needed more.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 178
5/2/2015 13:36:44   
SonicTbear

quote:

it needs more?
I'd love to see that, but I think it would be better if the classic AQ got them on their GD first. You know, since he's really iconic to AQ and people over in the AQ forums and chatrooms came up with his lines.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
5/2/2015 13:36:52   
deatharrows

Alright, so I've done a few quests with this class. Gotta say, its nice. The animations are good, the armor looks cool, and the class seems fairly balanced. Very dragon lord esc. My only real complaint is that I'm not a huge fan of Guardian Rage with its animation taking up a lot of time, and its effect being kind of ineffective in my eyes, but that's just a personal thing. Also I would bring up guardian heroes and the lag issues, but it seems pointless seeing as so many people have already mentioned the point.

DF AQW  Post #: 180
5/2/2015 13:39:21   
DarkLore

Hey ash! The inside part of the Guardian's shield is always twice as dark as the base actually is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
5/2/2015 13:51:54   
Darius

Wow... Revamped Guardian is just... stellar! I don't even mind that the cloth parts aren't CC, it looks gorgeous as it is! The skills are strong, too! I love the references to AQ Classic, with NightBane, Limkragg, and of course, the Guardian Dragon and his Element-X (aka Bacon) breath like in the old days. Eating too many Wendy's Baconators causes Bacon-elemental breath weapons to develop in certain dragons. lol!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
5/2/2015 13:55:03   
Ash

DarkLore - Cache clear and restart your browser. It should be better now.

I also added a popup that tells how much you heal on the HP and MP skills.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 183
5/2/2015 14:03:55   
Almighty Agathor

I noticed the inside of the shield being darker, but I literally thought it was due to lighting.. Like, little to no light touching the inside of the shield. But, it never bothered me. Lol.

@Ash, I was just wondering, is the Commemorative Birthday Sword supposed to be see through? No matter if it is or not, it looks awesome! I do wish it looked like the noob lvl 1 sword, just to reminisce old times with the base Warrior Class. Lol

Yes it is. ~Ash

< Message edited by Ash -- 5/2/2015 14:27:43 >

Let me ask you, does a machine such as yourself ever experience fear?!
DF AQW  Post #: 184
5/2/2015 14:07:26   
VJ

The lingering pop up happens randomly
Post #: 185
5/2/2015 14:08:39   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

quote:

I'm not sure if I can fix Fallen Heroes as it currently is. The skill uses direct copies, with a filter over them, of the class's walk animation. That makes it really really large. I don't have the ability to reanimate things of that size so the most I can do is either copy in the old guardian spirit animation from the old class or try and remove some of the current ones and make them "float" over instead of walk.

Removing some of them might work, since the skill deals 3 hits instead of 6 or whatever.
Having them float over and charge would look cooler, anyways.
DF AQW  Post #: 186
5/2/2015 14:16:44   
ad3022

Awesome revamp!
The thing is that...uh....I kinda linked my guardian account to a different account and now I want to change it.

If you message the Help Desk with all relevant info they should be able to swap that around. ~Ash

< Message edited by Ash -- 5/2/2015 14:21:49 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 187
5/2/2015 14:28:57   
Ifghar

The text bubble from the Guardian Dragon ability that lingers after the spell for me so far is "MOO!! Erm... I mean". It didn't leave the screen until i logged off of my character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
5/2/2015 15:09:33   
  133spider

Dang, the idle stance for this class is better than the Dragonlord's by ten fold
This revamp makes me want to get guardian for AQ now

edit: the fact that most of its skill animations uses the shield than the sword makes the class genuine

< Message edited by 133spider -- 5/2/2015 15:12:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 189
5/2/2015 15:21:03   
kors

@Ifghar: Yeah that happened to me too with that exact same quote. And only that one for some reason.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 190
5/2/2015 15:23:14   
Ash

That should hopefully be fixed. The problem is the commas. In most other places they wouldn't be an issue but because of how the game has to process that specific box setup it was breaking the timing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 191
5/2/2015 15:24:16   
deather98

Um ash, I was using the guardian testing armor to battle in the pvp I was fighting a chronocorruptor and all of a sudden it swtiched my skill set and character to the chronocorruptors whose id is 7520046 for one turn to use one of their skill moves, which I used the I summon reaper skill of their trinket, then after the attack it went back to my turn. iM still at the battle to see if it does anything else before I log out.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 192
5/2/2015 15:31:23   
Ash

That's...odd. Did you use a specific skill before that happened?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 193
5/2/2015 15:37:04   
kors

Isn't that the same glitch as Chronomancer where if they use the Blink skill that has a chance of giving the player a turn as the Chronomancer in pvp, though normally it is supposed to give the user an extra turn. IRC Chronocorruptor has a skill that has the same effect right?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 194
5/2/2015 15:37:31   
deather98

Either nightbane or keen strike I believe, it had used that orb attack or that one where the big long stick cannon comes out and hits you for multi hit then i looked at the skills name before doing anything it was reading the list of the chronocorrupter's skill set. I had doomknight cape helm and nsod the uwe champonship ring IV, pandora's white pendant, runeblast trinket and orions galactic belt equiped at the time. im still in battle but it hasnt happened again yet

just happen again. it must be the the chronocorrupter because its move blinks making them infront of me and does a couple of miniexplosion of purple now it reads the skill list again.

snapshot of it

< Message edited by deather98 -- 5/2/2015 15:48:12 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 195
5/2/2015 15:55:20   
Ash

Yeah, that's what's happening. Nothing's wrong with the Guardian class itself, it's the Blink skill. Like I've said in the past, PvP bugs like that are really hard to fix with how PvP is setup right now and I don't have the time to tear the entire thing apart.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 196
5/2/2015 15:56:07   
deather98

Whew.....okay, Thats a relief in more ways then one. IM glad its nothing serious then.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 197
5/2/2015 16:00:29   
DarkLore

the trim on the hilt of the guardian blade. The testing one. It stays the default color unless you go to the paint room and either repick or hit cancel. I may be just crazy and blind though.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/2/2015 16:01:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 198
5/2/2015 16:51:50   
Darius

Speaking of Guardian Blades, about when can we expect the old GBs in Willowshire to receive their updates? I also vaguely recall a matching series of helms and a cape; are they in the pipeline, too?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 199
5/2/2015 16:57:16   
raylas

Alright, so I've been playing with it for a little bit, and I came to give my thoughts.

It's pretty fun to play with, overall. It seems to be a fairly diverse class, capable of handling most anything thrown at it, and has a feel similar to dragonlord in some ways (multiple elements, heals, heavy focus on defense) yet still feels different enough to be it's own beast. I would say it's more offensively minded, at least to me.

It's a good class, and by matching correct elemental weaknesses with certain skills and combinations, you can lay some SERIOUS hurt down in very short order, and the wide range of skills is good if you don't know what you may be facing, are in a quest with lots of different enemies, or are facing down enemies that have no specific weakness.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 22«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition