Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 14 of 19«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2014 17:58:39   
bokterier

Dear Isiri,

I am sorry, but I almost forgot you and the rest of the atreans... Being frozen for 5 years isn't good for my memory. Anyway, I have gotten a slave now! :D Well, not a slave, more like a friend. He's from Atrea, so you might know who he is. Said that he is an Unael. (Whatever that is...) Also, Aria sends her regards too!

Sincerely,
Bokterier The Pit Grinder

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 326
1/19/2014 18:35:30   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Dear Isiri,

I can only apologize for the consequences of the Rose on your city through this letter, seeing as it would be quite a troubling way to get through the Rose army ranks. Rest assured, my fellow adventurers and I will do our best to keep the Anomaly safe. Good luck. (And keep rocking that awesome 'star dress'.)

Sincerely,
-Amon
DF  Post #: 327
1/20/2014 9:45:14   
Silver
Helpful!

Dear Isiri,

It's nice to talk to my ascendant master after a while! Looks like a lot has happened since... that incident happened. We will have to watch out for the Rose; they don't spare ANYONE who wields magic. I look forward to meeting you again. And that time.. we'll help protect Atrea and fight the rose together!

Your student
Silver
Post #: 328
1/20/2014 12:00:05   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Dear Isiri, did you know that today is National Penguin Awareness Day?

PS: I was forced to write this last part, so......how are you?

-Signed Nix!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 329
1/20/2014 12:19:25   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Dearest Isiri:

As a fellow mage, I know first hand the destructive abilities of the Rose.
Jaania has quite frankly lost her mind! All those years in an icy stasis must have taken its toll on her mind.
Rest assured that any support you or your kin require will be answered by myself and other Dragonlords.

We shall rise up and we shall strategically place ourselves within the walls to help bring the Rose to Justice.

Peace flow with you, brave speaker of the cosmos.

Michael.
AQW Epic  Post #: 330
1/20/2014 17:41:51   
Rukaji

Dear Isiri,

I hope you are doing well and to see you and the other Atealans soon. It's been too long... I hope the Rose hasn't been giving you too much trouble. I'm sure you can handle them though. I don't understand why they would straight up attack you, but I'm here to stop them. Your home will be safe again!

Rest assured. We will stop this brutality.

Sincerely,
Rukaji

DF  Post #: 331
2/2/2014 13:09:35   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Captain Davey

He's nasty and bizarre, but you can still give him a piece of your mind!
  • AQ DF  Post #: 332
    2/2/2014 13:23:15   
    The Jop

Davey,

How have you been for the last five years, you scallywag? Are you finally free from Kathool's grasp? I'm not sure how it is in the Locker, but things have really changed above sea level. We could always use a hand or crab claw against the Rose, which is trying to destroy Lore's magic. I know as an undead, tentacled crab pirate you would not want that.

I'll be seeing you,
    Joe

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 333
    2/2/2014 13:30:36   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Davey,

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have gold. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Regards,
    Lilithe

P.S. If this doesn't make it to you before we become abominable tentacle monsters and get saved somehow, this will be very awkward.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 334
    2/2/2014 13:39:37   
    bokterier

Dear Davey,

I am Bokterier. Just wanted to say who I am, because you could have forgotten me. It is 5 years since we saw eachother... So, see ya.

Sincerely,
    Bok The Pit Grinder

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 335
    2/2/2014 16:06:42   
    Lord Ferret

Goodaye Captain I really can't recall who you are as we all have defeated a lot of your kind over the years in Lore.
    But I hope you have recovered from your wounds and hope you will be able to fight again sometime.
    Oh by the way you have a new group of lanlubbers up here and they call themselves the Rose so if you feel up to it you can come up and kick some lanlubber rears for us.
    Be havin a nice day
    Lord Ferret

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 336
    2/2/2014 16:07:57   
    Chaosweaver Amon
    Friendly!

Dear Captain Davey,

I apologize for not considering you for the mission into the Deep Void...I just didn't think you'd have the guts to do it.

Sincerely,
    -Amon
    DF  Post #: 337
    2/2/2014 16:11:07   
    popinloopy

Dear Captain Davey,

It's been a while, hasn't it? While you were certainly one of the more interesting people I have faced, you should know not to get in my way. Don't you villains tell each other tales of scary heroes who stopped you? Surely someone must have warned you. Oh well.

Sincerely, popinloopy
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 338
    2/2/2014 16:20:47   
    Necro-Knight

Dear Davey,

Ah...quite a specimen, you were. An undead mixed with the raw corruption of Kathool...It's unfortunate I didn't have more time to study you when we fought, but perhaps I can find some remains you left in that seaweed infested Locker. Your power might've been key to unlocking a new type of undead for myself...but alas, you proved more trouble then you were worth. Should you change your mind though, follow the return address to the Necropolis and we can start there.

Sincerely,
    Necro-Knight

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 339
    2/2/2014 16:47:28   
    Grandpa Oz
    How We Roll Winner
    Nov14

Adressing Davey, former Liege of Kathool.

This is an official correspondence, conducted by Teasteak, Hero of Lore, authorized by the Leader of the Rebellion and Lady of Sulen'Eska, Kara SuLema.

Davey, upon request, we herewith license your actions in the region of the seas known as "The Locker". If you accept the conditions listed below, this correspondence shall serve as Letter of Marque permitting you to act as a Buccaneer in the aforementioned region. Your vessel shall be accepted as an official part of the Rebellion's Navy with this act.
    The conditions are the following.

(A) You must not attack any ships of the Rebellion, of current Allies of the Rebellion or Magical Creatures that are bound to be future Allies of the Rebellion, neither by physical, psyhcological, magical or any other means.
    (B) You must treat your victims with all humanity you are still capable of.
    (C) You must not sustain contact or try to seek contact to the Old One known as "Kathool".
    (D) Deliberate Infingements of the abovelisted rules will result in the withdrawing of the the Letter of Marque, and in proclaiming your status as an enemy of the Rebellion. Additionally, you shall be declared at War with the Whole World, and the Rebellion will seek out all forces present on the seas to stop you in your tracks.

We strongly recommend to accept these terms.

Signed, Teasteak, Hero of Lore

< Message edited by Grandpa Oz -- 2/2/2014 16:48:04 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 340
    2/2/2014 17:44:30   
    Azan

Dear Davey,

You do realise you served an octopus for hundreds of year, right?

Post #: 341
    2/2/2014 18:22:38   
      Starflame13

Captain Davey:
    So... have you been free from Kathool these past 5 years? Or has he reached out to grab your mind again? If the latter, tell Kathool that my dragon and I will be thrilled to knock him out for a few more centuries. If the former, well... you need a new hobby. Besides plundering other ships and trashing the seas. Come up to land for a bit, I have a group of soldiers you can fight with to your hearts content.

Sincerely,
    Starflame
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 342
    3/2/2014 11:58:20   
    Melissa4Bella
    AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Doctor When

He doesn't need a special armor to go whenever he wants!
  • AQ DF  Post #: 343
    3/2/2014 13:05:26   
    Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Dear Doctor When,

Who are you again, where have you been and why don't you call more often?

Regards,

The 301st Elite Knight of Swordhaven

P.S.: Cysero says hi too. Something about not using your booth and filthy laundry.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 344
    3/2/2014 13:21:28   
    Chaosweaver Amon
    Friendly!

Dear Doctor When,

I hated you the first time I met you. Then, I thought you were cool. By the end I was just confused.

Sincerely,
    -Amon

< Message edited by Chaosweaver Amon -- 3/2/2014 13:22:00 >
    DF  Post #: 345
    3/2/2014 14:58:15   
    Legendium

Dear Doctor When,

Sorry that I don't watch your show. I've heard it's great though.
    Or was that another doctor? I dunno. You all seem to have questionable names. (See wut I did thar?)

Sin Celery,

Legendium
    DF MQ Epic  Post #: 346
    3/2/2014 15:06:01   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Dearest Doctor,

If I bludgeon you over the head with a mace hard enough, will you turn into David Tennant?

Sincerely,
    He Who Stands Between

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 347
    3/2/2014 15:41:07   
    Daimyo Daimyo

Ni Hao Mr. When,

By the time you're reading this letter, I'll either be undead or have been captured by The Rose or both. Why am I even wasting my time writing this letter? Oh right. It's because a certain SOMEONE doesn't answer any of my calls. Yeah, yeah, the booth is not a toy and should not be used for menial tasks and blah, blah, blah. Oh, and you think I'm annoying or something. I don't know what on Lore gave you THAT impression. So those are your excuses. But I KNOW the REAL reason you won't call me back...

It's because you forgot my number! Well, here it is: xxx-xxx-xxxx!

I hope to be hearing from you soon! I left about 123,456,789 messages. Hope you reply soon!

Smell ya later,
    Daimyo Daimyo

MQ  Post #: 348
    3/2/2014 15:53:08   
    bokterier

Hai there Dr. When,

It is me! The nr. 1 Pit Grinder! Protector of all good stuff in this world. People often compare me to Santa. (No, they don't...) Anyway, I saved Lore a few dozen times now, and I am getting tired. Could you time-travel to the future or past and get another one of me? Then I won't have to do everything by myself. (Or, I'll still be doing it. Since it will still be me. I think...?) Just grab him/me from the pet shop.

Sincerely,
    Bok The Pit Grinder #Timetravels!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 349
    3/2/2014 16:46:45   
    Lord Ferret

Hello Dr When
    Our last meeting ended up with you just dropping me off at Falconreach in our normal time. All the help we gave each other I think a thank you was to be accepted but I failed to get one. Oh well what ever time you are in now I hope you are enjoying yourself. I hope we shall meet again soon.
    Respectfully Yours
    Lord Ferret

< Message edited by Lord Ferret -- 3/2/2014 16:47:05 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 350
    Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
    Page 14 of 19«<1213141516>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition