Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 16 of 19«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/24/2014 8:21:42   
solomi123

Dear Pactagonal Knights ,

As you are reading this than that mean an army comprise of hmm let see , sneevils , gorrillaphants , seedspitter and whatever else in the area is marching toward your keep. I advise you to retreat to Falconreach (except for the Rose soldiers pls , we got "unfinished business"). If my caculation are correct they will arrive next Tuesday , better be careful mates.

Sincerely,
Solomi

P.s The leader of that army definitely doesn't goes by the name 'Sol'
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 376
3/26/2014 16:53:38   
Rukaji

Dear Pentagonal Knights,

Thank you for helping me become the hero I am today. Although I left really early, Rolith showed me the works and I was on my way. It is... unfortunate to see you be working for the Rose, but I understand you should follow your kings orders. (Or should you?) I hope you will one day join us and soon.

Sincerely,
Rukaji

DF  Post #: 377
3/26/2014 18:46:52   
Azan

Dear Pactagonal Knights,

I assume that none of you are level 999, and that none of you have the patience to break a lock. So... why the closet? Oh, and you can't be Sir Ious about letting Rose members into your keep. Sir Ly this is a joke, heh? If you ever want to rebel against them, just Sir Render to the Vind, they'll take the Rose members and give you back Oaklore.

Sin-sir-ely,
Azan

Post #: 378
3/26/2014 22:38:24   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Rukaji:Its Pactogonal not Pentagonal
@Azan:The puns,They HURT !

Dear Pactagonal Knights,
JOIN THE VIND !Become famous like your captain as a key player in the resistance.You are knights and you are in a plight so we will liberate you from your Boredom duties to the rose.Join the Vind and you will be free to practice Magic of any kind(Except if its dangerous to everyone)and I can't write with more inspiration because, over inspiration hurts my head.Anyways we have given you a proposal and if you refuse ,the next you see this honorary knight of the Pactogonal Knights it will be in battle !

Better complySincerely,
Warmonger DragonJax

Post #: 379
3/28/2014 6:09:25   
WolfPup

Dear Pactagonal Knights,
How many barrels of power pellet ale do you guys go through in a single day? Also, do you have artix working for you somehow or are the ghosts hiding behind those locked doors?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 380
4/6/2014 16:58:50   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

This week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Etaos

Etaos had you face your imagination and nightmares. He can also dance! What do you want to say to him?
  • AQ DF  Post #: 381
    4/6/2014 17:12:53   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Dearest Etaos,

You can bend consciousness and thought to your whims...

But have you ever FREAKED SOMEBODAY'S MIND?

Sincerely,
    Sir Criss

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 382
    4/6/2014 18:19:39   
    Azan

Dear Etaos,

If you can control our thoughts... could you control Artix into loving undead and necromancers? I think he needs a break from undead-slaying.

See ya!
    Azan

Post #: 383
    4/6/2014 18:32:02   
    Lord Ferret

Dear Etaos

You have a gifted power to control thoughts and with it you can control worlds. This is a dangerous ability to hold so I hope you can control it.
    We know of Isiri being an unael and will we ever meet with your brother as he might be able to answer more of our questions.

Respectfully Yours
    Lord Ferret

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 384
    4/7/2014 13:40:41   
    dragonmaster666

Dear Ethos

Cool hoofs.

Sincerely,
    DragonMaster666
    DF  Post #: 385
    4/7/2014 16:16:12   
    bokterier

Dear Master,

You're kewl. #Selfie!

Sincerely,
    Bok The Pit Grinder

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 386
    4/7/2014 17:42:36   
    popinloopy

Dear Etaos

But can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Sincerely, popinloopy
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 387
    4/7/2014 21:55:23   
    Flamehead 12

Dear Etaos,

You and the other Atealeans go back from whence you came! Or we shall force you back! Leave our Lore! Or face our fiery wrath!

Official Threat, from The Order of the Flamehead 12

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 388
    4/9/2014 3:18:58   
    Rukaji

Dear Etaos,

Maybe after the Rose threat is gone you can show me some dance moves?

Sincerely,
    Rukaji

DF  Post #: 389
    4/10/2014 1:57:19   
    salene

Dear Etaos,
    Thanks for training me in the way of the Cryptic... It means a lot. Now go put a shirt on.

-Salene
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 390
    4/11/2014 18:21:04   
    flashbang

Dear Etaos,

quote:

If you can control our thoughts... could you control Artix into loving undead and necromancers?

Don't do that. We don't want the world to implode.

Signing off,

~Slash
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 391
    4/11/2014 18:24:28   
    Lemonus

Dear Etaos,

Don't don't don't nonono never ever read my mind. You'll turn insane.

~Le Monus
    DF AQW  Post #: 392
    4/12/2014 1:11:57   
    Icestar_0

Dear Etaos,

As an Ascendant, I saw little of you, but you seem like an interesting person, and I'd love to discuss illusion and telepathy with you. I hope we have the opportunity to talk more in the future.

Stay safe,

Icestar
    Post #: 393
    5/6/2014 19:33:47   
    Melissa4Bella
    AmeSylph

Hi there, DragonFablers!

This week we are doing something a little different with the open letters. This week you will have the choice of sending your letters to two DF characters! This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Thyton or Rhubarb

You can write to just one of them or both!
  • AQ DF  Post #: 394
    5/6/2014 19:55:20   
    DarkLore

Dear Thyton,
    I wonder everyday where you are my master. I also wonder when I'll see you again. I'm sure you've been training hard in the past 5 years since I was frozen. Let us hope our guardian Honda protects us from the rose. I feel pretty bad beating him up 5 years ago. Not really. Keep training my Ninja master.
    Sincerely, your Ninja disciple Korbak.

*Secretly hides the next following note in a bottle.*

Dear Captain Rhubarb.
    I hope you are doing well. I'm glad I was able to get you promoted all those years ago after the Brakenberry incident. I hope that we can fight side-by-side again against the rose. May we turn the tide of battle. LOL!
    Sincerely, Your first mate Korbak.

Korbak: I just Hope Tyton and the captain never find out I helped both of them when I was collecting the elemental orbs years ago. I sure caused quite a storyline paradox doing that. Oh well.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/6/2014 19:57:12 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 395
    5/6/2014 21:05:36   
    Azan

Dear Thyton,

... you are just behind me right now, watching me in the shadows, are you?

I have no idea how this letter is going to find you, but sincerely,

Azan

Post #: 396
    5/7/2014 0:27:17   
    ergotth
    AQW Lore-titician

@Darklore
    quote:

Korbak: I just Hope Tyton and the captain never find out I helped both of them when I was collecting the elemental orbs years ago. I sure caused quite a storyline paradox doing that. Oh well.

*meanwhile, at Serenity's inn*
    Rhubarb: An' I told tha' lad those dam ninjas woul' never get yer dirty hands in me wind orb!
    Thyton: Pffff, and he actually believed that, as if the fate of the world didnt matter compared to our little fan-based hate...now...how much can I get to convince you to let the wind orb with the ninja clan? we can protect it better than you think
    Rhubarb: are ye nuts? I woul' never let down such elemental power........for less than me weight in gold!
    Thyton: that can be arranged...
    *both make a toast and keep drinking*

< Message edited by ergotth -- 5/7/2014 0:28:21 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 397
    5/7/2014 5:21:48   
    Arthur
    How We Roll Winner
    Dec14

Dear Thyton,

If you are reading this letter as I am in the bathroom then you'll find yourself disappointed as I go to the bathroom after this very line.

Anyways, it's after a very long time that I managed to write to you. Tele-Ninja wouldn't let me get through.

I just wanted to say that I am drawing a manga on you. You'll find it in the gallery next to Warlic's place.

Hope you like it.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 398
    5/7/2014 5:58:57   
    Lemonus

Dear Thyton,

Where the heck are you?

No really,
    Your healthy provider.

Dear Cap'n,

Can I have one more box of Moglinberry Juice please? Oh, and can I have some squid on the side?

Sincerely
    Your orange provider.
    DF AQW  Post #: 399
    5/7/2014 17:11:27   
    salene

Dear Thyton,

So, remember how you ninja'd me at the Ban game? Ya, I haven't forgotten

-Salene
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 400
    Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
    Page 16 of 19«<1415161718>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition