Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 15 of 19«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2014 17:33:53   
Azan

Dear Dr.When,

Cysero sends his regards. He can't speak to you right now... too busy messing with time and space.

Sincerely,
Azan
Post #: 351
3/2/2014 17:54:19   
TheRuinedShadow

Dear Doctor When,

Could you please tell everyone what your weakness was while you were a troll.
I keep getting messages for advice on how to defeat you from my viewers...
...or is this some sort of roundabout way of trolling me? See what I did there, troll and trolling...yeah anyway...
Any advice on taking out your past self more easily would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
TRS

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 352
3/3/2014 8:25:15   
solomi123

Dear When,
If you're receiving this along with a zard-theme phonebooth then that mean it's your birthday , congratz :3
Enjoy the Z.A.R.D.I.S prototype (you better be , you don't know what kind of hell me and cysero been through to built that thing :>)

Sincerely,
Sol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 353
3/3/2014 8:49:22   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

Dear Doctor When,
I don't know how it's possible to send a letter through space-time, but it seems it's happening. So, let me ask you a question which has tormented me since the first time I saw you... Where do you get that awesome suit? And can I have one?

Also, yours is the boss fight I raged the most at
DF AQW  Post #: 354
3/3/2014 14:24:03   
SonicTbear

Dear Doctor When,

Do you drink Dr. Pepper?

Ok, ok, seriously though, I got a serious question... why are you so OP in Book 1? Why do you have that much bonus to hit? I can't even win a fight against you without using my meatshielddragon...

Sincerely,
Tbear, Soon-to-be ChronoZ
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 355
3/3/2014 14:48:05   
Glerax

Dear Doctor When,

Please stop with the 17-attacks

I dealt with it myself, but don't force the younger players to go through the stuff I did
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 356
3/4/2014 12:00:04   
Rukaji

Dear Dr. When,

You are one of the few people who could take me down... I would give you respect, but then you did it plenty more times ;-;. Why didn't you attack Cysero? It was his plan! Then you went and changed your look and everything got more confusing.

I guess I'll see you around. Just keep that screwdriver or whatever it is pointed away from me.

Sincerely,
Rukaji

DF  Post #: 357
3/5/2014 5:07:50   
The_Insomniac_Of_Lore

Dear Doctor,

Does an organization called "The Rose" cause you any discomfort? Possibly regarding a certain Ms. Tyler?

With a (well justified) level of snark,
Insomniac Of Lore [The]
DF  Post #: 358
3/9/2014 19:54:08   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

This week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Alz'ein

Alz'ein claims to be the greatest Riftwalker, ever. What do YOU think?
  • AQ DF  Post #: 359
    3/9/2014 20:06:08   
    Chaosweaver Amon
    Friendly!

Dear Alz'ein,

How are we supposed to pronounce your name? Is it 'All-zane'? Or 'Al-seen'? Or something else entirely? Either way, it's confusing.

Sincerely,
    -Amon
    DF  Post #: 360
    3/9/2014 21:14:34   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Good news, everyone!

An atomic super-man just blew up your homeworld!
    ... Wait, that's not good news at all.

The Professor

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
    3/9/2014 21:22:33   
    Azan

Dear Alz'ein,

Yeah. You totally lost on purpose during our last fight. You had five years, I hope you got better.

Sincerely,
    Azan
    Post #: 362
    3/9/2014 23:15:35   
    Icestar_0

Dear Alz'ein,

Hello, I'm an Ascendant, so I've never done your quest, but you seem like a powerful person. I hope we see more of you. How do you feel about the Rose surrounding Atrea?

Sincerely,
    Icestar
    Post #: 363
    3/9/2014 23:44:31   
    Warmonger DragonJax
    Creative!

Dear Alz'ein,

I am sure that a'champion' who never lost can lose to a 'pathetic human' like me.Therefore I will defeat you once more and claim your majestic sword as mine !
    I did come to atrea a few months ago to pickup some 'mineral' for a 'vessel'.I din't have the chance to meet you but after we get rid of the rose we WILL meet .

Sincerely,
    Warmonger DragonJax
    Post #: 364
    3/10/2014 0:09:22   
    AugustoCP

Dear Alz'ein
    I think you should just go beat those annoying Rose members outside. I mean, it's only gonna take a few mins, why haven't you done it already?

Emperor of the Chronomancer Penguins, Conqueror of the Underworld and sushi addict.
    DF AQW  Post #: 365
    3/10/2014 22:44:22   
    mikes101

Dear Alz'ein,

You claim to be the greatest Riftwalker and the undefeated champion of the Milkgrass Arena.

If this is truly the case, how was I able to defeat you so easily?
    DF  Post #: 366
    3/11/2014 22:22:02   
    Rukaji

Dear Alz'ein,

I hope the Rose hasn't been giving you too much trouble. Not that you can't handle them. Thanks for the training, being a Riftwalker is awesome! I like how I can surpass you almost instantly. Though, you did "Lose on purpose" :P Hope to meet again, you are definitely a fierce warrior.

Sincerely,
    Rukaji

DF  Post #: 367
    3/23/2014 18:58:05   
    Melissa4Bella
    AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

This week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: The Pactogonal Knights in Oaklore Keep

You can write a letter to your favorite Pac Knight or write to them all as a group!
  • AQ DF  Post #: 368
    3/23/2014 20:24:23   
    Arthur
    How We Roll Winner
    Dec14

Dear Knights,

I just got one of your fliers yesterday. The ones on Recruitment. Actually, I have a friend who I wish to recommend. His name's Rolith. He carries a big hammer... that has an amazing damage rate. Try inviting him as your Guest. *chucklechuckle* I assure you that he's nobody you know. *chucklechuckle*

Regards,
    Sir F'Board.(No really, it's Arty)

P.S: I troll you not.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 369
    3/23/2014 20:31:15   
    Chaosweaver Amon
    Friendly!

To The Pactagonal Knights of Oaklore,

Why won't Sir Irius calm down and learn to take a joke? Really, I had to pull him of Sir Kuss the other day...and could you please tell Sir Fur to NOT come dripping wet every time he comes to visit? Give him a towel or something.

Sincerely,
    -Amon
    DF  Post #: 370
    3/23/2014 22:50:20   
      Starflame13

Dear Knights of the Pactagonal Order,

Greetings, defenders of Oaklore, from the hero of Falconreach. Years ago, as a lowly and unheard of adventure, I entered your keep. I gained my first experience assisting you with chores and quests around Oaklore. Some of my fondest memories and mishaps come from your halls.

Yet now you are a garrison for this order called the Rose. I understand that these are the orders of your king, but does it not seem strange that a man known for such wisdom has shown little insight on the matter of magic in our world? Your Captain Rolith has left the keep in disgust, why do you persist in following such orders?

I wish you well, whichever path you choose from here. But know that I have decided to oppose the Rose. And would regret having to declare such noble knights as yourselves as enemies, and treat you as such.

Sincerely,
    Starflame

Have you checked your forum inbox? PM Notifications are down!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 371
    3/23/2014 23:58:17   
    ZombiesCoool

Dear Knights of the Pactagon, what is up with all these doors I can not open!!! WHAT IS BEHIND THEM!!! What are you keeping secret >.> (I mean the door over by the ghost guy....And the one behind the clown....WHAT IS UP WITH THEM??????

P.S. It is obvious that that one guy in the tower can not be trusted, fire him and I am sure you will be allowed to use magic again, most probably, unless they now have the king replace too.
    Post #: 372
    3/24/2014 0:11:18   
    salene

Dear Pactagonal Knights,
    HGow could you let the Rose take over? Have you no pride? Do you really think the rose can do you any good? I thought we were allies, friends even. Apparently not. You have chosen to side with the enemy, and thus, I dis-friend you.

au revoir

-Salene
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 373
    3/24/2014 0:34:11   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Dearest Knights of the Pactagonal Table,

You and King Alteon should quest for the Hole-y Grail.

Y'know. Just a thought.

Sincerely,
    Zeuster

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 374
    3/24/2014 7:29:56   
    Legendium

Dear Knights of the Pactamacgonogal Table, (Or however it's spelled)

How is it nowadays? Have you got more recruits? I happen to know a few people you might consider for the barracks. First of all, you might consider a new cook, due to the incredibly terrible one you currently have. I know a fellow by the name of Sir Ruppenwaffles. He's a great cook when it comes to breakfast. If Sir Junn is ever in need of more help, I know a fellow who's great at amputations. His name is Sir Rated. There's also a man I met named Sir Spicious, and he certainly fits in when it comes to names, but I wouldn't trust him if I were you. Lastly, but not least, Sir Tified meets all requirements of becoming a Pactagonagal knight, and would be an excellent all-rounder.

I have filled my pun quota for the day.

Sincerely,
    Legendium
    DF MQ Epic  Post #: 375
    Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
    Page 15 of 19«<1314151617>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition