Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= December 12th, 2013 - Blood Hawks Inbound

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 12th, 2013 - Blood Hawks Inbound
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2013 18:25:04   
Shajun Ki

This is easily the most exciting release I've seen in years, yes years.
Post #: 151
12/18/2013 18:43:47   
Mysterion.

I disagree, the Yeti tournament was the most exciting one in my opinion.
This one seems promising tho, but god knows how bad the balance changes can turn out, won't be the first time a balance change turns in a disaster.
Epic  Post #: 152
12/18/2013 19:06:32   
Shajun Ki

Yes the yeti tournament was fun, for those who could participate >.>
Post #: 153
12/18/2013 20:18:19   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

Yes the yeti tournament was fun, for those who could participate >.>

Could you not participate? I'll tell you that you weren't missing out on much. The tournament was pretty much a way to make you feel obliged to play more otherwise you'd waste the opportunity of the ticket, and the yeti bots are honestly not that good anymore in PvP. They're still decent, but Omega are statistically better due to the promo's passive core which boosts their damage by 1.

IMO the tournament just made me feel like I had to play another 4 hours every day in order to get the silly yeti and not waste my ticket.

As for the new promos, I feel like repeating Necrosis isn't what they're going to do. Maybe when it means it disintegrates the armor it means it negates or weakens a % of the opponent's armor equipment effect? Or maybe it's a permanent debuff that's much weaker since it lasts the entire fight?

< Message edited by Exploding Penguin -- 12/18/2013 20:29:39 >
Epic  Post #: 154
12/18/2013 21:48:05   
GearzHeadz

I am a bit disappointed with the art of the blood-hawks. I had felt that Delta V's fauna had followed a pretty similar rule of thumb with their hind-legs having blade like claws upon which they balanced, instead of toes.

And I do hope it isn't a repeat of necrosis. That'd be a shame to make a core lose its originality so soon.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 155
12/18/2013 22:03:18   
Mother1

@ gearheadz

That has been done already in the form of many cores. Frost shards, Azreal torment, Stun aux core, Primary mastery all of these are repeats of previous old cores in another form.
Epic  Post #: 156
12/18/2013 22:14:27   
GearzHeadz

Yes I know. Which is just why I said so soon. Usually all unique cores lose their luster, just not within 3 weeks.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 157
12/18/2013 22:20:28   
  Exploding Penguin

Reworks of cloned cores would be nice... I really didn't appreciate my Frost Destroyer losing almost all of its value when frost shards came out, especially since frost shards is better than frostbite.

And from what it seems the primary core is probably a passive that automatically triggers when your HP is low?
Epic  Post #: 158
12/18/2013 22:26:31   
GearzHeadz

That would certainly be interesting. My stun gun isn't so unique anymore either. Stun blast core costs less then my stun guns did and works almost just as well. Only a 2% difference.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 159
12/19/2013 0:26:48   
Dual Thrusters

@Gearz

Don't forget that guns have a 2 turn cooldown opposed to aux's 3 turn cooldown
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
12/19/2013 1:43:36   
CN2025

@ gears you can use ur gun in combination with ur aux giving you a total of 8% if you fire them both
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 161
12/19/2013 2:46:24   
Xendran

Stat multiplication is coming, eh? It's about time. I've been asking for this for ages.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 162
12/19/2013 4:32:45   
Ranloth
Banned

Xen, NW tweeted about it, saying it's an old player suggestion but it wasn't feasible before (possibly, prior to Omega) hence why it wasn't done until now. But it's coming! And they've changed few things based on the screenshot given; HP/EP went up by x10 whilst weapon damage went up by around x6 or so, which means offense is taking another hit; likely skills (non-% based) will get altered too, to fit much lower damage.
AQ Epic  Post #: 163
12/19/2013 4:37:33   
Thylek Shran

quote:

To be honest I wish they wouldn't make the game more competitive, If I want competition I'd go play a sport or something. I play computer games for fun and it wouldn't be fun to lose to legendary players all the time.

I agree with you. However PVP is competition and for some reason the devs want to be that this
is a competitive PVP game only. Their whole business system is based on competition between
players which should be the main reason. On the other side team games like AQW have more
players and customers...

The 2vs1 boss mode which was my idea with the intention to have more cooperation instead of
competition between players didnt turned out well because those bosses are not farmable and
only there for missions and one time rewards.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 164
12/19/2013 13:14:11   
HydroMonk

equipped item names! cool
Post #: 165
12/19/2013 22:03:23   
GearzHeadz

@CN2025
It wouldn't be a total 8% chance. They are both separate moves, making them both separate percentages and separate chances of stuns.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 166
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 12th, 2013 - Blood Hawks Inbound
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition