Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 13 of 21«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2014 15:49:29   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

From the FB Announcement:

quote:

GOOD NEWS: With the help of some very dedicated players, we were able to track down and fix the bug causing some people playing on Facebook in Low Quality to be unable to see their character, their enemy or load shops properly.
Today we are doing our best to track down the issues syncing progress across devices, specifically between Android and facebook.

It's a bug and the team is on it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 301
5/19/2014 7:19:23   
Ryle

-anyone have tried getting founder thru facebook? coz i just upgraded using dragonpay and i have to wait for a day. im having doubts in the integrity of the method.

-and recently i got my iphone 4, if i upgraded using the fb method, can i restore purchase using my phone? thanks.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 302
5/19/2014 8:50:03   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hey Ryle,

From the Facebook Announcement,

quote:

You are able to buy Founder but due to the way that Facebook handles delayed payments, you will never be able to buy energy or keys in this version of the game, although Founders will never need to. You also still have the option of asking your Facebook friends for energy and/or keys.

For the second question, you'll notice my post before this right above yours. The team is currently working on syncing progress across devices and they've started with Android-Facebook. So, if the effects of your purchase don't show up on your device or on your linked FB account, then I suggest waiting till the staff gets to iPhones.

I hope this helped.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 303
5/21/2014 3:00:02   
301st Legion

Considering the fact that Battle Gems has already been released on all platforms (much to my awareness), when will the Founder Package leave?

If you may, please do not post answers such as "AE did not announce it yet". As much as possible, it would be helpful if anyone with a Twitter account can confirm this with a straight forward answer from the AE Team.

< Message edited by 301st Legion -- 5/21/2014 3:23:40 >
Post #: 304
5/21/2014 4:45:33   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Again from the Facebook Announcement:

quote:

All versions of the game are now LIVE (There will not be a Windows Phone version of Battle gems. the Windows Mobile version of the game was removed from the release list for technical reasons.) which means the Founder Package won't last long. We do not have an exact date upon which it will be removed but the clock is ticking.

I am on Twitter constantly and as of yet, nothing of the sort has been announced, either from Artix, or Cysero. So I am guessing maybe when they sync FB and Android successfully, they'll announce it. I've asked Artix. Let's see if he replies.

It's only fair that all the users be given a chance to download the Founder's Package.

Sorry, I know this is not the answer you wanted.

< Message edited by Arthur -- 5/21/2014 4:47:45 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 305
5/21/2014 4:54:10   
301st Legion

quote:

We do not have an exact date upon which it will be removed but the clock is ticking.

quote:

I am on Twitter constantly and as of yet, nothing of the sort has been announced, either from Artix, or Cysero.

quote:

Sorry, I know this is not the answer you wanted.

I guess it would be alright. At least you took the effort to inform them. And assuming from the terms used (few weeks and clock is ticking) the rough estimate would be around two to three weeks.

quote:

So I am guessing maybe when they sync FB and Android successfully, they'll announce it.

Also, what do you mean by this? I'm aware that Battle Gems has already been released on all platforms, meaning FB and Android already have it. But judging by your post, does that mean that they still have to add a feature wherein you can connect your Android account to your FB? If I recall correctly, that feature already exists, even back during when it was released on iOS.

EDIT: I see. They're adding a feature that will allow you to play with your progress saved on both devices.

< Message edited by 301st Legion -- 5/21/2014 5:03:29 >
Post #: 306
5/21/2014 4:57:48   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

They're currently working on syncing the Android version progress with the FB Version so players can play on both systems right where they left off on the other device.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 307
5/22/2014 10:33:51   
PrinceSerdic

Anyone else having trouble starting quest #243? The quest's name is Chicken of the Sea and the description is: "Did you know that Sharkzard is called the Chicken of the Sea? It's a staple of the Deeplord diet. Can you get us 8 Sharkzard fillets?"

I've tried this quest a ton of times and can only see Sharkzards as its monsters and whenever I kill one, it doesn't register that I've completed the quest, not even once. I'm assuming it's a bug? Does anyone else have trouble with this?
AQW  Post #: 308
5/22/2014 10:50:00   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Well, according to the requirements, you need EIGHT shark fillets so you need to proceed in this quest accordingly.

Have you tried it all 8 times?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 309
5/22/2014 11:15:59   
PrinceSerdic

Just tried it again, when I kill one, it registers now so now I have 1/8.
AQW  Post #: 310
5/22/2014 12:30:53   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Yeah, you have to do it all 8 times. I think you got it figured. Good Luck.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 311
5/24/2014 19:38:42   
NDB

Yeah , the fillets aren't 100% drop. It took me at least 16 times to get the 8.

On another note, who do you have to kill for Quest #311, "The Cake's a Pie"? It says it's a Hide and Seek Quest and that you have to "Complete the Test", but I have yet to encounter anything that could fit that description. All I can find are Walking Turrets, Beatley, Personality Core, and Propulsion Gel.

Edit: Now I'm also stuck on Quest #297, "Find Different Doorkeeper"... What does it mean by the "different" Doorkeeper? I've killed Doorkeeper 3 times already...

< Message edited by NDB -- 5/24/2014 19:56:34 >
Epic  Post #: 312
5/24/2014 20:51:35   
Doomsday

I think you have to find someone called "Different Doorkeeper" or something, the quests sometimes mean it literally.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 313
5/25/2014 23:34:08   
majesticstar3800

Was there a designated day or estimated time for when the Founder Package leaves? I'd like to save some money and buy my package.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 314
5/25/2014 23:48:56   
Dual Thrusters

Has anyone ever had Wizardry and/or Chemical Warfare activate? I've been scoring perfect magic/potion combos left and right, but I still haven't seen them activate. Or do they have a low chance to occur?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 315
5/26/2014 0:37:34   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Maj, refer to my post: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21684465

@Dual Thrusters: They probably do have a low occurrence rate seeing as most powers do. Even the Potion Stunning Skill happens rarely.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 316
5/26/2014 0:39:58   
Nightmarefang

so I tried to install it today on my android, and tried running it, and my phone black screened and won't turn off or do anything :/ this happening to anyone else?

< Message edited by Nightmarefang -- 5/26/2014 0:41:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 317
5/26/2014 0:46:19   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Try restarting BattleGems. If it happens again, report it here: http://www.artix.com/tracker/category?appID=12

The BG team'll get to it. :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 318
5/26/2014 11:08:40   
majesticstar3800

@Arthur: Thank you for the info, really hope they stretch it to the end of June >.<
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 319
5/26/2014 11:43:03   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I think there's a fair possibilty that that might happen. They're currently working on the Syncing Problem so once that's done, I think they'll do it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 320
5/26/2014 13:05:13   
majesticstar3800

Alright, for once I hope they find bugs(Not that I WANT the game to be ruined but I need to save up :p)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 321
5/26/2014 23:30:54   
Dreadederz

Help I just bought founder through amazon, and I keep Getting "Error -99999999:Unknown Server Error, Try again later" whenever I try to link my battle gems and aqworlds account :(
AQW  Post #: 322
5/27/2014 0:01:40   
LumenAtrum

Has anyone beat quest #242 Aqua Bat Attack. It constantly do critical on me. sometimes even more then 8000.
AQ MQ  Post #: 323
5/27/2014 1:15:55   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

There are a few side-quests and even normal quests like that in the game. The Ship Crew Member Side Quest has such a battle.

The Trick is to increase your own equipment and power as much as you can and then take on the battle. Some luck is required on this part as well. Good Luck.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 324
5/28/2014 7:44:22   
Hideyoshi

this game is way too fun IMO even if you're playing for free.

though i have some questions, are there anyone out there from around south-east asia who has bought Founder package? whats the best method to do it? i wanna buy it but the methods are a bit too complicated (not my payment side, but the methods)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 13 of 21«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition