Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 14 of 21«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2014 19:45:02   
Jake Harrison

When asking for energy or keys via Facebook, does the person have to have the game to receive items from them? Not many of my friends even play AE games because their adult family members.
DF AQW  Post #: 326
5/29/2014 2:14:36   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

It's a way of promoting Battle Gems, essentially. It urges your friends to play BG by advertising that you don't have Keys.

If they get Founder's Package, then they might be able to give you something. I don't think that them simply starting the game gives you a key.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 327
5/29/2014 7:59:09   
  1welve Gull2
Cryosphere Conflagrant

quote:

When asking for energy or keys via Facebook, does the person have to have the game to receive items from them?

Most likely not. None of the other games I've played there do, nor have I had to play other games to help my friends there. I've never played Farmville for example, but I usually helped when I saw a request and was thanked a few times for doing so, so it obviously went through.

-Gulls
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 328
5/29/2014 21:52:10   
majesticstar3800

Is it likely for the BattleGems Founder package to leave within a week from now?

AE usually announces beforehand but I want some clarification.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 329
5/30/2014 11:41:12   
Sir Arceon

I- erm, a FRIEND of mine, in a moment of extreme carelessness, accidentally deleted the app... after purchasing the Founder's Package... and making it all the way through to the end of the Deathly Hollow. I don't suppose there's any way I- MY FRIEND... could somehow regain all of that lost information?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 330
5/30/2014 14:33:05   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

If you hit "restore purchase" you should be able to get Founder back. As for the progression, if it was linked to your...err "friends" FB acc, all progress will be saved. If not, then no.

quote:

Is it likely for the BattleGems Founder package to leave within a week from now?

There will be a BIG announcement when Founder is leaving, Im sure plenty of notice will be given.

< Message edited by Sora To Hoshi -- 5/30/2014 14:34:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 331
5/30/2014 14:55:48   
majesticstar3800

@above: hmm, I didn't take the chance of some random announcement, but thanks! I got the package now.

What are the keys used for?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 332
5/30/2014 18:30:21   
ShadowMoon

i must as this again, where do you get the dragon knight items in battle gems.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 333
5/30/2014 19:20:33   
Dual Thrusters

@Shadowmoon

Click on the inventory, it will open up a shop. Then tap on "more shops". Dragon Knight Shop will be the first one.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 334
6/7/2014 16:47:47   
PrinceSerdic

Just curious about which powers everyone is using. Which powers do you like and/or think are the most effective (damage-wise)? Personally, I'm using Arcanist (magic crit buff), Arcane feedback (chance to apply DoT similar to damage dealt with magic gems), Weird science (chance to stun when using potion gems) and Weapon Master (perfect weapon gems does high damage and gives a chance to spawn a crit gem).
AQW  Post #: 335
6/9/2014 7:24:08   
Alopex Lagopus

Well, I have a question. I love the game, and I play a lot on my cell phone, a small Galaxy Mini 2, it runs great. So I decided I give it a try and install on my noname tablet, a 9'7" tablet. The problem is, the game is running with a very pixelated graphics, even on high settings. Its cleary not for the "big" tablets.
Will we have a version for the tablets too?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 336
6/12/2014 14:26:34   
Joe10112

Hey guys, quick question:

I downloaded Battle Gems onto my Android Phone (Galaxy S3) for my little sibling, and she really likes it. We also have an Ipad 1, if I download Battle Gems onto the Ipad, and then buy Founder (I have like $10 left in my account, just enough for Founder), how do I "cross-verify" and make the account on my Android Phone also "have founder"? Does it need a link to a Facebook Account? I would rather not if possible...

And I can't buy off of Android Store because I don't have any $$ left there, while I do have enough for Founder on the Apple Store.

Thanks!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 337
6/12/2014 20:00:28   
Chazero

The only way to link your accounts is through Facebook.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 338
6/12/2014 22:57:08   
Joe10112

Hm...is there any way to disable notifications/app-posts? I don't want Battle Gems to be spamming my wall (if it does). Linking my account is okay I guess, but if it posts for me (stuff like "Joe10112 beat the First Boss of Battlegems!") then that would be annoying and I would like to disable that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 339
6/12/2014 23:19:15   
Chazero

Well I have linked my Battle Gems game and so far no posts have been made. It's probably because when it asked to post for me I said no. I can't exactly remember since it has been a few months since then. If that option does not come up, you can just make the posts only be seen by you.

< Message edited by Chazero -- 6/12/2014 23:20:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 340
6/15/2014 14:17:24   
link1932

I was wondering, does anyone know when battlegems founder is leaving?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 341
6/16/2014 0:54:59   
kingyugi4567

when was battlegems added to facebook i really love the game im like super addicted to it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 342
6/18/2014 10:01:39   
The Jop

Is there anywhere to post bugs? Myst has a screaming mouth under her face in the Mystic Moors opening cutscene, but her regular face remains the same.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 343
6/18/2014 10:13:43   
Chazero

Bug Tracker
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 344
6/18/2014 17:24:04   
aryeh

For some reason I can't link Battle Gems to my master account. I purchased founder and i've been playing for a while now but, even after deleting it and reinstalling it, I still can't seem to link. I keep getting the message Error 6: AQW Authentication Failure. I checked my master account, even reset the password and I still can't get it to work. Anyone have any idea why?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 345
6/19/2014 8:09:52   
ADDunt

Hi aryeh,

When prompted for your AQW details, are you entering your Account Name (ie that you log-in with) or your In-game Name (ie the name of your AQW character)?

This tripped me up too, but when I tried my In-game Name it linked my account perfectly.

Let me know how you get on!

ADDunt

< Message edited by ADDunt -- 6/19/2014 8:10:26 >
Post #: 346
6/23/2014 10:44:16   
aryeh

Addunt, they are the same name. I got on early enough that I have been able to use the same name in almost every game

Edit: I managed to link them. What I was doing wrong was trying to link it to my master account and not my aqw account. Your point about which name I was putting I helped me figure it out (they are still the same name but different passwords). Thanks for the help!

< Message edited by aryeh -- 6/23/2014 10:49:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 347
6/24/2014 7:29:11   
ADDunt

Ah! That makes sense. Glad to hear you got it sorted. :)
Post #: 348
6/24/2014 9:53:30   
creepy gy

If I buy Founder on FB will I get founder on my android too? (If no can I get DrK class in aqw through FB?)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 349
6/26/2014 20:16:39   
Legion Slicer Silencer

@creepy gy

I believe that as long as you've registered and logged in with Facebook and bought the Founder package, then you'll be able to get your game data with the Founder package if you log in with the same Facebook account onto your Android device.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 14 of 21«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition