Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 15 of 21«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2014 20:39:12   
Jake Harrison

Do items acquired via quest completion affect your character statistics?
DF AQW  Post #: 351
6/27/2014 5:22:46   
Chazero

From what I noticed in my game, no. The quest completion reward compensates for that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 352
6/29/2014 5:44:05   
redqueen24

I bought the Founder package on my mom's FB account. Big mistake. I want the whole account to be linked to my FB instead. Can the GMs do that?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 353
6/29/2014 9:55:31   
kreem

@RedQueen24

No you cannot.

quote:

Q. How do I transfer progress from one Facebook account to another?
We are sorry - at this time progress between Facebook accounts cannot be transferred over. You will need to start over on your actual Facebook account. However, if you upgraded to a Founder on your device, you can restore purchases to have in your new Facebook session. To restore a purchase, go to options and then click on restore purchases.

Taken from the BG FAQ that is also linked in the first post in the thread.

If they can't transfer progress it must be at least equally difficult(impossible) to transfer upgrades so you can't have either your upgrade nor progress transferred. BTW people have lost their upgrades due to bugs from the early stages of the game and no way to get it back nor a refund so at least you can still use your founder perks and progress even if it is on on your someone else's FaceBook.

Hope I helped

Have a great day.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 354
7/1/2014 18:11:54   
Sasu

So, I always see the slogan "More Items = More Power". Does that mean that if I increase the items in my inventory, my character will become stronger? Or does the item have to be equipped to affect my character's stats?
AQW  Post #: 355
7/1/2014 19:54:37   
kreem

@Sasu

Owning an item give you all of its stats. Equipping is just for looks. Owning an item does not make you stronger but it does give you its stats in the case of the dragon knight items ,which have no stats, owning an item does not make you stronger. Again: Equipping is just for looks

Hope I helped

Have a great day.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 356
7/2/2014 3:09:31   
VoxxSkies

What are the benefits to becoming a founder, I like the game but the unlimited energy and free vanity armor don't really seem worth it. Will there be future benefits to becoming a founder and is it known if more levels or campaigns are going to be added? Also will there be the option to link this to my battle.net account without using facebook so I don't need to worry about re-buying founder/whatever-the-future-version-will-be-called?

EDIT: also how long will foundership be available?

< Message edited by VoxxSkies -- 7/2/2014 3:22:01 >
Post #: 357
7/2/2014 4:16:14   
kreem

@VoxxSkies

quote:

Q. What does the Founder Package come with?
The Founder Package comes with Unlimited Energy (no more turns!), a Gold Boost (30% more gold!), the Skeleton Key (never need keys!) and the DragonKnight Armor set. You can also link your AdventureQuest Worlds account to BattleGems to receive the DragonKnight class, badge and more! This is all listed one you go to the game and click Upgrade via the bottom right button.

Taken from the BG FAQs

If you play AQW the DragonKnight class is extremely powerful, currently believed to be the most damage class in most situations along with having powerful nerfing effects that weaken your enemy and make them miss. so you will probably find use in it no matter who you are. It also gives the staff a little money to keep the game going.

It is not known if more will be added but PvP that is like an actual fight against a player instead of a computer is being worked on so that is a good sign that BG will expand.

quote:

How do I PVP?
Currently, you can PVP via Facebook - click on the map and choose who you would like to battle. It is not real time or turned based. We are hoping to add "real" PVP in the future!

Taken from the BG FAQs

They have not said an account other than FaceBook will be integrated into BattleGems in anyway so FB is t he closest we can get for now but hey we players decide the future so voice your opinion if you believe in and voice it loud!

As to how long founder-ship will last:
quote:

All versions of the game are now LIVE (There will not be a Windows Phone version of Battle gems. the Windows Mobile version of the game was removed from the release list for technical reasons.) which means the Founder Package won't last long. We do not have an exact date upon which it will be removed but the clock is ticking. Don't miss out!

https://twitter.com/Cysero/status/479318087250870274

Hope I helped and if you have more questions just ask as you think of them

have a great day.

EDIT BTW I gathered all this info from using the search function which is linked at the top of every forum page. Here goes a guide on how to get the most out of the search function.

< Message edited by kreem -- 7/2/2014 4:33:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 358
7/6/2014 3:03:19   
VoxxSkies

I still have the question of if there will be more content on it's way or if it's intended to stay at it's current state
Post #: 359
7/6/2014 3:12:36   
Dual Thrusters

What does the skill "Funny" exactly do?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 360
7/6/2014 5:07:02   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@VoxxSkies, the PvP is expected to be released in a few days time, so look forward to much more fun.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 361
7/6/2014 11:30:32   
Incantatus

The skill funny makes your skills in battle make fart noises. ALWAYS have that power selected. :D
AQW  Post #: 362
7/9/2014 0:17:45   
Waphomet

Is there an option to change the PvP name?

< Message edited by Waphomet -- 7/9/2014 1:47:39 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 363
7/9/2014 3:26:53   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Nope, sadly no.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 364
7/9/2014 16:45:22   
Ovechkinl8lFan

I just completed the Deadly Dunes and I'm waiting for my 3 keys. I was wondering what is the best quest to do while I'm waiting, to still gain gold using the energy I get when I'm waiting, or do all of the quests give the same amount of gold now that I have already completed them?
Post #: 365
7/9/2014 21:50:41   
Dual Thrusters

@Incantatus

Wow....just....omg
Well didn't notice it before because I always had sound off :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 366
7/10/2014 5:50:20   
NagisaXIkari

Does this game benefit any other game in some way?

Like unlockables that net me stuff in Dragonfable?

I'll take the world on my own terms. I want disease but not the germs.
I want the moon to cling to me. So let your silence sing to me.
An endless endless symphony. Till all I lost instinctively returns.
DF  Post #: 367
7/10/2014 6:23:02   
Chazero

The only other game you get items from founder is AQW. Specifically, it's the Dragon Knight set and class.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 368
7/10/2014 20:34:20   
Liquor

Where is the best place for gold? I've all the maps unlocked.

Edit: Thanks Shadow, I was fighting ultra fluffly, shenwrong is definitely an improvement!

< Message edited by Liquor -- 7/10/2014 22:20:26 >
AQ  Post #: 369
7/10/2014 22:01:36   
ShadowMoon

the shenwrong fight in gore chasm
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 370
7/11/2014 15:52:48   
Locithes

Hello guys, is there a way to watch your current ranking without restarting the app and restarting my internet connection?

All of this because my ranking doesn't automatically refresh..

~Loci
AQW  Post #: 371
7/11/2014 16:24:41   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Unfortunately, right now that's the only way to refresh rankings seeing as a Refresh button hasn't been created in BG. Sorry.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 372
7/11/2014 17:32:45   
ShadowMoon

acording to cysero its supposed to restart every 10-15 mins, which it seems to due(at least with facebook)
just ignore the thing that says "the leader board last updated"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 373
7/11/2014 18:37:30   
PharaohLaus

So I was playing PvP and I noticed that I'm getting different amounts of trophies per battle (10, 9, 25). Is there like a requirement or something to get more trophies during a battle?
AQ  Post #: 374
7/12/2014 6:40:51   
Zeldax

Stupid question, but how do you access PvP? I can't find any button for me to do so.
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 15 of 21«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition