Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul
Page 7 of 23«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2014 22:51:32   
megakyle777

Well, if we can get more people on the game it would help. I also suggest making your sigs say something about supporting Oversoul and posting them when you post in other places (Though keeping to the forum rules of course).
DF  Post #: 151
6/4/2014 22:58:16   
DidYouKnowThat

As Cysero proved, you might only be seen as "die-hard" fans.

I suggest a thread be made in the whole of AE forums, one thread for each game.
Then, Artix and co. can re-tweet and tell others to go on the forums, and write their opinions on each game.

Get what I mean? Make a thread for Oversoul, and get a crap load of people to comment on it. The main goal will be getting opinions from people outside of the Oversoul community.
What do they find uncomfortable about Oversoul? Will they play if Oversoul steps it up? And so on.
Another example. Why did they LEAVE Oversoul? I'm sure that would be a juicy question. :)

I think that would support it much better than advertisements, which most likely is a waste of money, reasons I said in my previous post.
Post #: 152
6/4/2014 23:05:59   
clintonian

I think we will get a late post from Nulgath with replies tonight(hopefully)

Join the PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game Oversoul!
Epic
Post #: 153
6/4/2014 23:06:54   
Gorillo Titan

How about nulgath does an OS survey on his twitter asking what we like and what we would like to see and change.
Post #: 154
6/4/2014 23:07:15   
DidYouKnowThat

Even if he doesn't reply, I am content. I think this is guaranteed chance that he sees our questions. . . .
As long as he sees them, he'll know what the community is lookin' for and so on.
But then again it mustn't be too tough to guess. . . Complete Oversoul! :/
Post #: 155
6/4/2014 23:08:43   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo That would be really good. But depending on what people want it might take a few days or a few months to make it happen.
DF  Post #: 156
6/4/2014 23:13:34   
megakyle777

I'm sure Nulgath is just thinking about what to say and how to answer questions. He tends to post when he has something to say.

Anyway, As many people have said Nulgath, we will support this game as long as you do.
DF  Post #: 157
6/4/2014 23:14:11   
Elite Tuga

@ DYKT

I agree with option A & B, both are fundamental as well.

I understand your point(s) but I only said advertising would be number 1 because they need to see if the game is actually worth the investment, because maybe Artix for example is not too keen to help invest in an unpopular game. Anyway w/e comes first your suggestions or mine, it would all be good to improve OS drastically, as long as one thing would come right after another, there shouldn't be any problem, IMO.

We need to seriously start acting (it's about time) because it speaks louder than words, Lol! Everyone doing their bit would be awesome, we just need to wait for Nulgaths response to most of these questions & then start acting.
Epic  Post #: 158
6/4/2014 23:23:07   
DidYouKnowThat

@EliteTuga: As long as one thing comes after another, there shouldn't be a problem. True, but you're losing more than you should.
If Oversoul just steps it up in the first place, we wouldn't need Advertisements in my opinion. Or if we did have, it'd be even better.
It could be supporting the kick-start of Oversoul, the better, improved, and actually ALIVE Oversoul, which would attract way more players than
a pitiful ad with the message "come play me. We're so low in player base."

Yeah, but we can't act without AE's help. Nulgath's not a coder. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But hey Nulgath, what is the Oversoul staff team count now?
I haven't heard anything from Klunk/Dilligaf at all. I'll count them out for now. No more OversoulTutorials and no more Music.
Rev moved on to ED, so out?
And you're going to be busy with your "side projects" which I can't mention apparently or else I'll probably get banned. LOL
And not to mention any other projects like AQW, and AQ3D if they need you.
And Warlic and Rolith I count as out. . . .

So uh. . .yeah. . . .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/4/2014 23:27:25 >
Post #: 159
6/4/2014 23:27:27   
Gorillo Titan

Why is Warlic out he's the one who puts the new characters in.
Post #: 160
6/4/2014 23:29:03   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh? Oh he does eh?
K then. I'll reconsider.
Lol. Then again, coding ain't easy either. Hmm.

Though I probably didn't count him since these character releases just don't get my attention anymore.
Such as how I was disappointed that Robin Rev didn't even use his motorbike. D:

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/4/2014 23:33:41 >
Post #: 161
6/4/2014 23:40:39   
Gorillo Titan

Without Warlic we really wouldn't be getting anything in game...
Post #: 162
6/4/2014 23:43:13   
DidYouKnowThat

As I said, character releases don't nab my attention anymore, really. You remember me posting "Oh ima try to capture Lizirra."
Yeah, gave up after like 5 tries. . . . Just doesn't get to me anymore.

So it's the equivalent of getting nothing for me. Lol.

The only characters that would ever entice me as of currently would be probably rank ups for existing characters, the continuation of character trees.
The slime, Lepid, Starters, or Skexis . . .that's it. . . .

Either that or releasing a bigger character in. The dragons? We've only got 1 so far.
Post #: 163
6/4/2014 23:52:33   
Gorillo Titan

Skexis rank up wont be coming till September.
Post #: 164
6/4/2014 23:56:50   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, I know. Only on Anniversary. . unfortunately. e.e
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Despite that, support for OS was strong but sometime between January and February a major coding disaster happened you can see posted March 18, 2013 on the Oversoul website. At the time I didn't realize just how bad the mistake was. I thought, oh nice it got fixed. But the new signups for the Oversoul game was blocked for TWO MONTHS... This basically sealed Oversoul's fate and it's financial support."
So this was where Oversoul tripped basically. Fell into the hideous cycle of:
No players = No updates
No updates = No players
Or in other words, dying.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/4/2014 23:57:46 >
Post #: 165
6/4/2014 23:59:02   
Gorillo Titan

Its to motivate people who alpha tested to keep playing the game.

Does OS still have a huge code problem besides no updates and etc?
Post #: 166
6/5/2014 0:04:42   
DidYouKnowThat

Obviously it was. Though it's hell enduring all of these character releases. Hopefully Skexis' shall be worth the wait. -sigh-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post #: 167
6/5/2014 4:21:42   
Lemonus

You should probably take a break man. Keeping in that much frustration is unhealthy don't you think?

@Gorillo
You should probably stop stalking Milton's profile. Let the man be.
DF AQW  Post #: 168
6/5/2014 6:33:05   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hmm... FB is the only way I see. I'll try and promote it among my friends.

The issue is expanding the game. Perhaps a comic, a manga or even an animation scheme.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 169
6/5/2014 8:46:26   
elite dark slayer

You know guys, this is supposed to be a Q&A. This is turning into a discussion on how to get back the playerbase. The most probable reason why Nulgath isn't posting is that There literally isn't anything to post. So why don't people ask questions? On that train of thought, from all these suggestions, Nulgath, which of them are you actually considering? Also what's the plan for next Friday?

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 170
6/5/2014 8:51:15   
Gorillo Titan

Questions have been asked no replies have been giving.

@Lemonus I rather think of it as my motivation not to fall asleep and miss something.
Post #: 171
6/5/2014 8:51:18   
megakyle777

I've asked a few questions myself, but as for one I can think of is this:

"You are not giving up on OS are you? We sure as heck aren't but we need the Archfiend to stand with us on this one."
DF  Post #: 172
6/5/2014 9:04:24   
Gorillo Titan

Also you spend $1000 and find out it could of all been wasted you would want an answer badly to.
Post #: 173
6/5/2014 11:36:20   
kartron

i have 2 suggestion, either make gold easier to farm or a toggeable button in options to disable animation (faster grinding)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 174
6/5/2014 21:33:35   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: Oh lol, maybe I seemed to exaggerate how "frustrated" I was. Eh. It ain't exactly "hell" enduring character releases I guess, but the message stays the same.
These character releases are leading to nowhere really. Of course it ain't hell. There are other things to do outside of games, and other games to play either way.

@Kartron: Yes sir, those ideas are pretty nice, considering XP Boosts to be broken.

@Gorillo: Yeah dude, and not just your money. The time spent on Oversoul. I'm sure you and I could both agree that Oversoul's gameplay isn't that fast. .especially if you lag.
So combined with the hours spent gaming AND hours spent earning $$$ to "donate" to Oversoul, it would be an extremely big let down.

@EliteDarkSlayer: Ain't this coming Friday, Friday 13th? Rev is releasing two characters made a while ago I think.
Someone, I think Gorillo, posted them. It was Brutus, and the Sleeping Boy with the Teddy bear.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/5/2014 21:34:42 >
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul
Page 7 of 23«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition