Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 25 of 34«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2015 2:09:43   
Legendium

By the time Heinrich finishes his Nazha, Marietta would've walked off, so chronmologically it still works.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 601
2/5/2015 14:34:14   
TJByrum

Yeah I oughtta have mentioned I wasn't caught up when I wrote the list. I have not read anything since my last post in the IC.

I catch up on everything on Fridays then try to get a post up on Saturday or Sunday. But I'll be working Saturday, not sure about Sunday, so don't be surprised if I don't have a post up this weekend.
DF AQW  Post #: 602
2/5/2015 23:52:55   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Made a short post, since I felt it was warranted with Sera joining Marietta.

I'll be amused to see how things fall out when/if Kitsondra has a chance to talk to Marietta about this. I don't think she'll find her as awkward as Sera at dealing with her.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 603
2/6/2015 11:53:43   
black knight 1234567

Do we get a plot point for participating in the fight?
'Cause I want that katana. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 604
2/6/2015 12:46:05   
Draycos777

Nah, it's Kit's! Back you fiend!
AQ  Post #: 605
2/6/2015 13:30:18   
black knight 1234567

Haha maybe we can develop that into a subplot of sorts.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 606
2/6/2015 16:17:05   
Bastet

I'd probably save my points for something else, namely one of the 5-pointers.
Post #: 607
2/6/2015 16:43:52   
Legendium

@BK and Dray

TJ's got something specific planned for the katana anyways, so even if you take it you're tied to what he wants to do with it.

Personally, I'm going for the black sword handle. A black sword and a black hand...
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 608
2/7/2015 10:55:40   
black knight 1234567

There is just not much else that could be of use, for me.
TJ are those the only wares to be available or will there be new stock?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 609
2/7/2015 15:47:33   
TJByrum

For participating in this plot you all get 1 plot point.

I plan(ned) on including more wares, but I was busy; if I find time, and can make some backstories for them, I'll try to include more.

The Katana has a backstory yes, but it would be a usable weapon AND include unique abilities to the wielder. Though you'll need help dealing with the heat it brings!
DF AQW  Post #: 610
2/7/2015 18:45:29   
Riprose123

Everyone? >_>
DF MQ  Post #: 611
2/8/2015 10:46:56   
TJByrum

Read these posts, and I see that the Nazha have been defeated (or fled) and you guys are preparing to chase them into the forest for the final, and short, confrontation. After that this plot will be over and when everyone is satisfied we'll do a time-skip to the next morning/day, where you guys will be free to do... whatever it is you want to do.

I'm working on a post right now.

EDIT: Once I know everyone is heading into the forest, the final confrontation will begin.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 2/8/2015 11:26:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 612
2/8/2015 13:37:51   
Riprose123

*Shuffles TJ off to his PM box*
DF MQ  Post #: 613
2/8/2015 14:37:07   
Tdub

So you want me to just finish Wretch, TJ?
Post #: 614
2/8/2015 14:50:58   
black knight 1234567

So this is the Nazha plot or is it an overarching thing?
Be prepared Dracy, Van Helsing v2 is coming for ya.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 615
2/8/2015 15:47:36   
TJByrum

The Nazha are part of an overarching story, yes. Whether you'll see them again I don't know.

Yes, Tdub, finish him off. Sorry for ignoring that.
DF AQW  Post #: 616
2/9/2015 5:42:16   
blankmaskara

Apologies, Zeph, but Franklin isn't very pleased with Kenet interrupting his duel.
Post #: 617
2/9/2015 14:03:20   
Zephyrial

I'm just making enemies all over the shop. First in Domrius, now here as well XD

I must have a talent for it!
Post #: 618
2/9/2015 20:44:27   
TJByrum

I must regret to inform you that I'll be working this weekend, which means the chances of a new post is slim to none. If I find time between now and then though I will try to post, but I might be pretty busy until the weekend after this one.
DF AQW  Post #: 619
2/10/2015 1:37:47   
Bastet

Damn TJ, they really are keeping you busy.

@Zeph
Seems like your talent doesn't work on me, considering I haven't made an enemy of you in any of the RP's I've joined .
Post #: 620
2/10/2015 14:52:10   
TJByrum

@Bastet: well it's a large business, and It's the beginning of the year so a lot of tours are going on. Naturally they need helpful hands to come in and keep stuff in check; I come in everyday, whenever the need me, so they think I'm 'dependable' and call on me quite a bit. But I'd wager next month I'll have ALL my weekends off! Before his my original job required me to be work on weekends, but that's over with which is why I has thought I'd be free earlier this year
DF AQW  Post #: 621
2/11/2015 13:36:48   
Legendium

Alright, real life is getting more and more in the way of posting for me. I never thought I would end up saying I have too many hobbies.
TJ, would it be all right if after one more post, I shelved this RP for a while? I wouldn't be completely gone; Heinrich can merely stay in Blackwater as a new member of the guard for a while (It would make sense, what with his presence in Blackwater being to protect his family). You could even use him as an NPC (As long as you stay true to his character). I'd rather have it this way so that I could pick up again once/if life ever calms down. But either way, the next year of school will be difficult, as I'll be finishing my international baccalaureate. So I should try and focus on school now (And the various extra-curriculars forced on us by the CAS program).
So would anyone mind too much if I stepped out of RPing for a while? I'll make a post sometime in the near future hopefully (I'll have plenty of time on the planes to Vienna and Houston) which should be a good way to siphon Heinrich off into the background for a while.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 622
2/11/2015 16:51:45   
Bastet

Though my opinion might not count as much as those of people who have spent a far longer time on these boards, I'll be sad to see you go, Legendium. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours; I'll be awaiting for your eventual return.
Post #: 623
2/11/2015 17:00:19   
Legendium

I won't be completely gone. VA is fairly light and easy to keep up with; but because I can see a viable way out here and not yet in VA, I've decided to drop Hallows for now. I may end up dropping VA as well, if I find a suitable way to do so, but not yet.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 624
2/11/2015 17:58:31   
Zephyrial

One of my close friends did the IB, so I know that it can be a real trial. Best of luck to you, Legendium!
Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 25 of 34«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition