Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 26 of 34«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2015 10:59:41   
TJByrum

Sorry to head that Legend. I managed to pry myself away from KotOR and I will try to get a post up here soon.
DF AQW  Post #: 626
2/16/2015 18:26:51   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I'm going to hold off on posting for now, in order to let Gingkage get one up. I'll probably post Saturday if Gingkage hasn't posted by that point.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 627
2/16/2015 19:02:25   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Sorry, Kel. If I'd known you were waiting on me, I'd have gotten my butt in gear sooner. I'll have a post up soon.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 628
2/16/2015 23:12:56   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

No need to be sorry, Gingkage, just wanted to make sure you had a chance to get your oar in before things move along.

I'll try for something on Wednesday.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 629
2/17/2015 16:13:43   
Master K

I have no clue as to how to make a complete post...if someone's heading out into the woods, can they take Marcelline with them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 630
2/17/2015 17:34:10   
Bastet

Point of advice, I'll be sitting this one out. My character is a bit.. burned out.
Post #: 631
2/17/2015 21:34:57   
Draycos777

Take we go, hopfully that works for you Master K:)
AQ  Post #: 632
2/18/2015 19:28:15   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Posted. Marietta is making a play for "most determined to get herself killed due to chivalrous impulses." She's beaten out pretty much every other character of mine at this point, save one or two.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 633
2/19/2015 0:28:23   
Draycos777

That's if Marietta get's there before Kitsondra( who isn't even trying to hide her presence like Marietta and Sera are).

Also, since the Nazha Lord is here, if we defeat him and some of the Nazha are still alive...will we be able to capture them then?
AQ  Post #: 634
2/19/2015 16:21:37   
TJByrum

Wraith? No, you guys will make barely any sort of progress against him. He's... he's 'up there', if you know what I mean. A Big Bad type of guy. He's a huge plot character in the overarching scheme of things. Whether or not he'll appear here again, I doubt it. I haven't read the most recent posts yet, so I'm not sure if anyone has done anything to Wraith, but if so I'll make sure he brushes them off as if they're nothing.

Imagine a chess game. On one side is Wraith and his pawns (the Nazha, for example), and on the other side is Sidonis and his pawns (Toric and Toren). Toric, however, is spinning and weaving his own web of plans and will surpass the pawn stage and become his own player, and he already has Toren in his pocket (who, in essence, has you in his pocket). It's all boiling down to an ultimate conflict between both sides; this is just the calm before the storm.

But then ask, who started this chess game?

EDIT: Oh, and no - you cannot capture the Nazha. They will dissolve and burn away into nothingness.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 2/19/2015 16:22:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 635
2/19/2015 17:03:11   
Bastet

So many questions I'd like to see answered, but I believe that we will see the truth much later in the story arc.
I'm really interested in Sidonis, though. I'd like to learn more about him/her/it.
Post #: 636
2/19/2015 17:39:27   
TJByrum

I posted (surprise!). Marietta and Sera are hidden, but Ugurl has caught on, act swiftly and finish him together if you want. And then you can come in and help mop up the Nazha (because your ambush/reinforcement will be the deciding factor).

Toren burst onto the scene without interrupting Sera or Mareitta, but must face an enhanced version of the Master and Sakolmir (the one Marietta shot and caught on fire earlier). Raze is holding the spell binding Lily and Wraith, and Ripper is nowhere to be seen yet (he fled on his horse).

There would be more about Sidonis in Under Deep, which I would really love to host on day, but not until this RP runs its course. I could tell you more though.

Sidonis, Wraith, and Varyx are all part of an ancient race that inhabited the world long long ago. They're like demigods almost. I don't know how many there are yet, but I know there's at least four: Wraith (Evil/Chaos), Sidonis (Evil/Order), Varyx (Neutral/Unity), and an unnamed one (Good/Unity). Varyx was killed by Toric Valgard a few months before the events of the Hallows Inn. Wraith has only recently been active, while Sidonis is/was imprisoned somewhere. The unnamed one is the leader of a powerful religious sect, but we won't get into that yet.

Toric Valgard was a mortal man who made a deal with Sidonis (which is like making a deal with the devil, possibly one of the worst things someone could do). But that didn't matter, because Sidonis came through on his end of the bargain and Toric got exactly what he wanted all along. But by doing what he did, Toric basically sold the world away and now everyone is practically doomed. But Toric is a lot smarter than you'd expect, and he's pulling strings of his own, so even while the world is about to be mucked up he's got his own agenda to deal with the fallout. Like I said, this is the calm before the storm, everyone is moving their pawns where they want them; once the pot starts to boil the world will experience the Shattering.

And yes the Red Lady has a role in it too, but you'll see that later.

If I could quote Toric:
"I'm the man everyone thinks doomed the world, but little do they know I'm the one who saved it."

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 2/19/2015 17:40:00 >
DF AQW  Post #: 637
2/19/2015 18:13:17   
Draycos777

Is it possible to tamper with the flow of magic Raze is using to maintain the ritual?
AQ  Post #: 638
2/20/2015 0:56:31   
black knight 1234567

Was planning to post a while ago but couldn't, I read through so I just want to make sure:
Toren went after Kell, Kits and Marceline descended into the forest to fight the remaining Nazha?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 639
2/20/2015 1:36:31   
blankmaskara

Will Ripper and his steed make any sound? Just wondering if they can be tracked/followed.
Post #: 640
2/20/2015 7:19:04   
Draycos777

ya that's right BK. Kit is going after the Nazha in the forest.

Edit: Toren is fighting the Nazha lord and the three Nazha that are at the ritual site.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 2/20/2015 10:25:30 >
AQ  Post #: 641
2/20/2015 18:42:38   
TJByrum

@Draycos: You can distract Raze, yes, but the spell will stay there. He doesn't have to sit idle and focus on it entirely, he can still defend himself and act on his own, but if it becomes to much to handle the spell will fail.

@BK: Toren was going after Marietta and Sera, but I see they're wanting to go on a stealthy approach so I let them be and went ahead and started conflict with the Nazha. Marietta and Sera will deal with Ugrul as they want and then join us to deliver the final, crushing blow that should defeat the Nazha.

@Blankmascara: Ripper will arrive at the forest clearing battle, where Toren, the Master, Sakolmir, Raze, etc are all at. Not yet, but he will. I'm sure he's making sound, but rather than cut straight to the site, he took another route around that will delay his approach. I doubt he'll ride by Sera and Marietta, unless you want him to...?

@Everyone: Don't worry guys, this'll be over soon. I think this snafu with the Nazha has run its course, and I'm honestly ready to tie it up and get on with things.
DF AQW  Post #: 642
2/20/2015 19:37:03   
Master K

Marcelline and Kitsondra can be quite the distraction (To say the least) when combined, so I'd say Raze will be in for it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
2/21/2015 8:21:42   
black knight 1234567

I'll have my chap follow Marceline and Kits. Any objections?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 644
2/21/2015 11:59:46   
Draycos777

Nope not at all. Go right ahead BK.
AQ  Post #: 645
2/22/2015 12:15:04   
black knight 1234567

Post's up.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 646
2/22/2015 21:28:12   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Kel, Sera will follow Marietta's lead as far as battle goes for this one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 647
2/23/2015 18:27:29   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I'll work on a post for Wednesday then.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 648
2/23/2015 18:33:57   
Draycos777

quote:

He saw Kitsondra unleash another burst of magic as she melted into the shadows

BK, when was this?
AQ  Post #: 649
2/24/2015 1:31:20   
Bastet

I'll have a post up later, though I'll obviously leave the action to those who are facing the Nazha. My character will stay away from the fight.
Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 26 of 34«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition