Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 28 of 34«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2015 19:03:13   
Draycos777

Hmm I'm thinking of having Kit give Marcelline an 'interesting' choice to say the least. Working on the GDoc now Master K.

Edit: the collab post between me and Master K is up.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 3/15/2015 21:03:52 >
AQ  Post #: 676
3/15/2015 23:05:15   
Master K

Man, I wasn't ready for that to happen. That whole "Choose your path" thing caught me off guard.
It was pretty intense to read it as it was written.

I had planned for this to go differently, but seeing as how Draycos presented it, I had to speed up Istarelle's coming to Darkwald.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 677
3/15/2015 23:15:23   
Draycos777

Ah ha, you could have said so while we were collabingXD
AQ  Post #: 678
3/15/2015 23:19:56   
Master K

Oh no no no

There was no way I could throw that off. It was too good of a scene to pass up, so I made it work.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 679
3/15/2015 23:31:48   
Draycos777

I think Kit will have fun with the Istarelle .VS. Kitsondra scene.

edit: I just hope none of the other characters are wandering in the forest for no reason at this time.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 3/15/2015 23:33:18 >
AQ  Post #: 680
3/16/2015 0:49:57   
Master K

I think it'll be an interesting scene to write.

Queen of Illusions Vs Istarelle

With Marcelline to assist, though she'll probably have other things to be fighting...

EDIT: Well, I posted. Draycos, I guess we'll have to collab it out again soon...

< Message edited by Master K -- 3/17/2015 23:42:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 681
3/19/2015 11:55:29   
Draycos777

Posted.

Kitsondra welcomes Istarelle to her Wonderland. Also I don't mind doing another collab, just tell me when you've got the time.
AQ  Post #: 682
3/19/2015 12:51:36   
Bastet

Posted a small sample of what's to come. I have the entirety of Symphony's sub-plot already written, but I'll wait a day before releasing the entire thing.
Also, I am intrigued by Istarelle's story. She/it's an interesting character, and I'm excited to see how this fight will end.
Post #: 683
3/21/2015 17:47:47   
TJByrum

I -might- get around to catching up today or tomorrow.
DF AQW  Post #: 684
3/21/2015 19:16:35   
TJByrum

Posted. These are introductions to two plots I am making. The Yara-Luke plot is minor, however.

Also, everyone has 1 plot point. Jaque will come soon, but I want to wait at least one or two days in-game.
DF AQW  Post #: 685
3/21/2015 19:37:23   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I'll try and get a post worked out for tomorrow. Depending on how things go, I might try and catch Yara before she makes it to town, unless someone else beats me to the punch.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 686
3/21/2015 19:53:21   
TJByrum

That will be fine Kell, as you're the most obvious one for it. At the time Yara was influenced by Sera of Dragon's Age, but now she'll probably take on a different liking.
DF AQW  Post #: 687
3/21/2015 20:30:32   
Draycos777

Trololol! Someone sounds salty about getting their butt kicked last night:P
AQ  Post #: 688
3/21/2015 21:24:36   
Bastet

Considering what just happened to my character, I'll delay their return to Blackwater until the evening of the current day. Else I'd feel like I'd be toying with the timeline in an unfair way. However, if anyone happens to cause a rumble in the forest and would benefit my character's involvement, don't hesitate to contact me.
Post #: 689
3/21/2015 22:22:41   
Master K

Sorry, I've been gone for the weekend. Time to catch up...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 690
3/22/2015 12:53:14   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Okay, post is up, with a little more information about the other Sentinels, and a glimpse of Marietta's fears.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 691
3/22/2015 14:38:30   
TJByrum

Because I'm starting to like her and want her to be official.

Name: Yara Greenleaf
Age/Race/Gender: Unknown age (young), female elf.
Physical Appearance: Yara is tall and slender, like most elves. She has fair, light skin, though she if often dirty from being outdoors. Her long, blonde hair hangs loosely down her back, also dirty and unkempt from being outdoors. She has green eyes, the color of forest leaves, and a thin but attractive face, despite its dirtiness.
Armor/Clothing: Yara wears a rough, dark green, cloth skirt that reaches down to just above her knees. She wears a rough, dark green, short-sleeve vest over a white cloth shirt. She also has brown, leather lace-up boots and brown leather open-fingered gloves. A quiver of arrows rests on her back, made of leather.
Weapons: Yara carries an elven bow, crafted with the exquisite ingenuity of her people. It is in remarkable shape, and propels arrows at high speeds. It is no doubt worth quite a bit of money.
Other Items: Yara carries an assortment of knives, hunting knives specifically, as well as a bag of coin, a map, and basic survival gear, all in a sack thrown around her shoulder.
Skills: Yara is an expert marksman, one of the best archers in Darkwald and perhaps in the entire region. She's also agile, quick, and perceptive, just as one would expect an elf to be.
Abilities: Yara probably knows some form of magic, or at least has the affinity to it, but she prefers not to use it.
History: To be revealed IC.
DF AQW  Post #: 692
3/22/2015 21:13:43   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Kel, if you're planning on asking Sera for aid one she's still in her room, and two, with her it's best to assume she won't do something for free. So if Marietta has something in mind for payment, it'll speed things up*.

*No, I'm not going to have her take your character's money, but no one would know that she accepts alternative forms of payment if she deems it to be of equal value to her time, making it a 'fair trade.'
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 693
3/23/2015 19:07:07   
TJByrum

Anyone who wants to jump in on the Luke Grane-Sera plot can meet at the inn. It's not required. But it's one of those little, down-to-earth, passive confrontations that I like to do.

EDIT: Kellehendros, I left it open if you want Marietta and Yara to be running back to the town or not. But they both have elven swiftness, so it would make perfect sense. Also, if you and other potential volunteers want to go through with it, we can make it so this encounter takes the characters late into the day, forcing them to camp in the Darkwald at night. And I have a certain way I want to portray the Darkwald at night. It's not a simple forest we can creep through and get back to town; it's pretty dangerous, and your best bet is to find somewhere to camp and post up. It's more dangerous to try and walk all over the place. Things go bump in the night here in the Darkwald.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 3/23/2015 19:22:58 >
DF AQW  Post #: 694
3/24/2015 8:24:46   
black knight 1234567

Yo when is the merchant coming around?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 695
3/24/2015 8:31:02   
Draycos777

In about two IC days, is what TJ said. However, that katana is Kit's:P
AQ  Post #: 696
3/24/2015 8:41:55   
black knight 1234567

We could fight over it if you'd like. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 697
3/24/2015 9:26:00   
Draycos777

lol, Be my guest:P But I doubt fighting Kit in the middle of town would be the wised idea, but then again, this is someone who tried attacking Kit right inside the Inn.
AQ  Post #: 698
3/25/2015 17:35:43   
Bastet

I'd be interested in joining Marietta and Yara some time in the foreseeable future, it seems like an interesting plot (and it avoids having me idle until it is justifiable for my character to have returned to Blackwater).
Post #: 699
3/25/2015 18:13:39   
TJByrum

Then you better hop on the bandwagon when they get to the inn. This plot won't be all fancy and such, it'll be fairly simple and down to earth. I mean, these ain't the type you guys you randomly massacre. Just a month ago they was working Yara, probably rescuing hostages from some bandits. Luke's just twisting their minds into doing other things for a more profitable reward. Depending on certain events, Luke Grange may hang around and be a character in the future.

The Witches of Dewmarsh will probably be delved into further once the Luke Grange stuff is done with. And I got something planned with Raze (the Nazha) too, specifically aimed towards Kitsondra, but I don't know yet. I still have the Vampire and the Werewolf lines I want to set up. Don't worry, it's not going to be the modern media interpretations of them, I'm going to draw inspirations from sources like Dracula and whatnot.

But there's also the Toren-Lily thing. Toren has stated he will give Sera some kind of reward, but it's going to be - more or less - useless until a later time. Those two will be leaving here soon, but it's not the last time you'll see Toren. My mainstay hero, Toric Valgard, will also make an appearance and have a very special request from everyone.

And ever since I've wrote about the ancient altar I started to wonder how cool it would be for someone to start building a fortress around it and have everyone use it as some kind of base, but that would detract from the Hallows Inn.
DF AQW  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 28 of 34«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition