Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

An extra core slot, for locked cores

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> An extra core slot, for locked cores
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2014 20:09:34   
The berserker killer

Locked cores are a problem and I don't see them being removed any time soon. The best thing about locked cores though is that everyone has a chance to buy them, var and non var

With that being said, the game seems to be getting less and less diverse so what I recommend is an extra core slot for your weapon depending on which core is lock.

I.E. - Something like the George low weps, charfade aux, platinum aux, will get an extra passive slot because their passive is locked.
-As per weapons like Platinums pride, kartheraxs weapons, blood hawk weapons, (especially since these weapons can only be used >25% hp and not at any time) they will get an extra active slot since their actives are locked.
- As per the Omega weps, new hawk armor,etc, they will get both a passive and an active slot since their passive and active are locked.

Now if this were a year ago I would have said "No way" because cores weren't that big of a deal. But now that passives are gone and Omega is supposed to be the stepping stone for Epic Duel Evolution, then its time that we evolve and this will be a great step towards that evolution.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/18/2014 23:52:59   
Dual Thrusters

So basically these weps with locked cores will be able to do what any other weapon skin can do, but with an additional purpose? We're trying to go towards diversity, not make some weapons obviously better than others.

You can say that's already the case with the balance of cores, but that is indirectly. Other weps still have the potential to have other utility. This is directly making locked weps better than your usual weapon.

Just imagine having Platinum's Pride equipped with not only Chairman's Fury, but also with Generator or Piston Punch! Or a Celtic Cleaver with an additional Lucky Strike! You get the idea...

< Message edited by Dual Thrusters -- 12/18/2014 23:53:15 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/19/2014 0:14:17   
Remorse

Il say it again,

Just make all cores un-equipable (perhaps for a cost)

And then make the locked cores only equip-able to the original weapon it came from.
Epic  Post #: 3
12/27/2014 12:08:31   
ED Divine Darkness

+1 remorse
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/27/2014 12:54:18   
Lord Machaar

+2 remorse, already suggested that in my post "Locked cores", they didn't give a flying duck.
MQ Epic  Post #: 5
12/27/2014 17:18:55   
king altoen

I very much support remorse's idea. I'm sick of buying generators on all my armors... I'd rather have like a 1k charge to switch an unlocked core fr a weapons to another.
Epic  Post #: 6
12/27/2014 17:54:33   
Lycan.

+4 Remorse

< Message edited by Lycan. -- 12/28/2014 12:54:35 >
Epic  Post #: 7
12/28/2014 11:12:20   
Justingbieberfangirl

+5 Remorse
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> An extra core slot, for locked cores
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition