Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Vanguard Academy OOC-Recruiting(Students&Tutors)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: Vanguard Academy OOC-Recruiting(Students&Tutors)
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2015 12:49:15   
Draycos777

K added to Kit's bio, hopefully this fine.
AQ  Post #: 151
1/6/2015 13:05:05   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Draycos777, Will you be able to keep to all those numbers...?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 152
1/6/2015 13:16:48   
Draycos777

Yea, Kit most likely won't even use that many, even in the tournaments it'd be a stretch. Since she uses what's on her and around as her weapons until her third year. Other then that the only weapons she'll even bother picking up will be the train ones( not a fan of weapon-to-weapon combat.)
AQ  Post #: 153
1/6/2015 13:35:10   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

A'right. As long as you can handle it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 154
1/6/2015 15:15:19   
Kinzdor

@Leg Taken from the front post

quote:

Saboteur
Two year combination to achieve Saboteur course:
Rogue-->Alchemy

I saw that in you`r guys bio but figured that was because you`r guy is anti magic. Also I looked at Sage but while Jessie will get more used to her magic over time she won`t ever be willing to go down a full magic path like that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
1/6/2015 15:48:09   
Legendium

Hm? That's bizarre. I could've sworn when I created my bio it was Sword Fighting and Rogue Arts. Did you change it Arthur, or was I hallucinating? Wait, if BK said what he said, that means I must have been imagining things.

Why is there no course available for Rogue Arts + Sword Fighting then? Seriously, there are no courses for Sword Fighting that include anything else. Except for Master of Arts; which is odd, considering that should be all three. Why don't Paladins use magic? Are Rangers just pure rogues, or were they supposed to be rogue and sword fighting? What exactly is my character if he can't take further courses?

This is bizarre.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 156
1/6/2015 16:18:23   
Draycos777

@Legendium I believe Pally was supposed to be changed to magic and sword but Arthur never got around to changing it yet.
AQ  Post #: 157
1/7/2015 8:06:51   
Kinzdor

quote:

Hm? That's bizarre. I could've sworn when I created my bio it was Sword Fighting and Rogue Arts. Did you change it Arthur, or was I hallucinating? Wait, if BK said what he said, that means I must have been imagining things.

Why is there no course available for Rogue Arts + Sword Fighting then? Seriously, there are no courses for Sword Fighting that include anything else. Except for Master of Arts; which is odd, considering that should be all three. Why don't Paladins use magic? Are Rangers just pure rogues, or were they supposed to be rogue and sword fighting? What exactly is my character if he can't take further courses?

This is bizarre.

As cool as this classes are, the old system was simpler. MA was all three back in the old days. Rangers are normally archers like Zhoom and Robin so I can see why it`s rouge rouge. My understanding of the system is you take two years of basic classes in specific subjects before going onto a specialization. They take two years in whatever and then two more years in the added skills needed for whatever they are. Like Rangers learn how to be rouges before studying archey and etc. I think alchemy was added onto Saboteur so they could make explosives, poisons and etc. Saboters sabotage things, after all.

Art let you`r bio go through so he`s probably willing to accept it as a subtoiun due to you`r guys anti magic thing.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
1/7/2015 8:24:03   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I guess I should alter it to the old system where we'd study Base Classes for 3 years. That'll remove the confusion.

What do you guys think...? Let me know.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 159
1/7/2015 9:00:28   
Draycos777

I'm fine with the current system. Doesn't seem like theres really a need to change it anyways.
AQ  Post #: 160
1/7/2015 9:02:24   
Bastet

Me too. Incoherencies in the current system can just be fixed.
Post #: 161
1/7/2015 9:55:34   
Kinzdor

The old class system was simpler but I really like this new system adds for more char diversity.

< Message edited by Kinzdor -- 1/7/2015 9:56:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 162
1/7/2015 10:59:08   
Legendium

We could keep this and just extend it to five years to remove confusion.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 163
1/7/2015 11:07:20   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Legendium, How will the five year system work...?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 164
1/7/2015 11:51:15   
Legendium

As in three years basic courses, two years advanced courses.

It doesn't matter either way to me, as long as I get to play as a Combat Rogue.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 165
1/8/2015 21:00:37   
Kinzdor

*is shaking in his boots at the excitement of heading towards the academy soon*

@Leg *looks over you`r bio* I feel like he and Jessie could have a minor rivalry going on once they get into the same classes. Her showing him up, him showing her up, then we go round and round. Oh and if you really want a sword/rouge class you could see bout getting Art to make a Swashbuckler option.

@Art Gibber appears to be missing from the front post? OH and also I know you probably said this already some where but I can`t find it so, how long will IC years last OOC? Will we have a certain number of the arcs you mentioned for each year? Oh and I may be pming you some things shortly.

< Message edited by Kinzdor -- 1/8/2015 21:04:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
1/8/2015 21:44:23   
Draycos777

Kinzdor, check the top of page 2-3 for your last question.

Edit: Page two, third post down.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/8/2015 21:49:59 >
AQ  Post #: 167
1/9/2015 0:49:49   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Sorry for not posting as of late guys. I've been a bit busy with the Here's How We Roll Contest in the L&L section(Have you voted...?).

@Kinz, I'll be answering your queries shortly though I see Draycos777 has already cleared them.

We'll be getting on our way by tomorrow.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 168
1/9/2015 6:59:01   
Kinzdor

Didn`t vote but skimmed over the entry's that of them looked good.

@Draycos That`s the arc post which I was already aware of. Let me rephrase a bit: All the talk of, the year systems got me thinking on how long each year will be. Is there a certin amount of arcs to make up a year or will the years just change as seen fit?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
1/10/2015 1:41:48   
Draycos777

Hey Arthur, in terms of pets what is allowed? And is it possible for one to be sent to a character as a present?
AQ  Post #: 170
1/10/2015 1:45:28   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Kinzdor, the years would indeed change as I see fit with the number of arcs per year varying. I'll be announcing a huge time skip whenever the year changes.

@Draycos777, almost anything is allowed in terms of pets provided it's not too much for you to handle and if it isn't too big to fit in your room. Yeah, you may very well be sent a pet as a present on your birthday.

Speaking of birthdays... hm...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 171
1/10/2015 1:53:10   
Draycos777

alrighty, tkz. I'll save that for another time then.

Edit: Also, what does the school plan on doing with the current events? Will there be offical backup or should we plan on fighting the skeletons all night?

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 1/10/2015 1:56:39 >
AQ  Post #: 172
1/10/2015 3:00:54   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

With my next post, we'll be heading for the college. There is backup to handle all this.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 173
1/10/2015 12:29:50   
Riprose123

Is it too late to post bios?
DF MQ  Post #: 174
1/10/2015 13:29:52   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

It's never too late to post bios for VA.^^
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: Vanguard Academy OOC-Recruiting(Students&Tutors)
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition