Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hunt - OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hunt - OOC
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2015 18:17:39   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

So Faith considers the druid a politician? I'm quite surprised she didn't feel the same of Gavin considering he is acting extremely Political.

AQW Epic  Post #: 126
3/1/2015 18:34:03   
dethhollow

I have to say I'm enjoying Faint's cynicism towards the group this post. Something about how she trusts absolutely no one is just kind-of entertaining for some reason.

Now all we need is for Tdub to post and we'll be set.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
3/1/2015 18:46:32   
Lazo

Faint. And she has her misgivings about Gavin and his offer, as you can see if you read the post. However, Gavin has the benefit of qualifying as a religious zealot merely because of his allegiance, and his offer is a blatant bribe, something Faint understands very well. His motives are relatively clear for her.

A speech about hunting an evil Vlade for the good of the people – never mind that no one knows anything about him/her/it and she isn't even convinced it exists as something other than a name for people to use as a scapegoat – sounds like so much empty air. Rather much like the Prince's speech, I imagine. As far as she's concerned, empty air is for preachers and liars, and she dislikes both for different reasons. She still has not decided which one Warwolf fits best.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
3/2/2015 1:07:45   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I find it most interesting that of everyone, Faint is the most realistic kind. Or at least most down to earth. Even Therry believes Vlade is a person for him to find.
And Therry does not even know yet how to prove he found him :p

Also a quick heads-up: I will be gone from this Friday to the week after Friday and unable to post at all. My apologies for this.

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 3/2/2015 1:08:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 129
3/2/2015 12:08:52   
dethhollow

Alright, I guess we'll just have to assume Therry's with the group within that time. That, or, hopefully, you could get him into a situation where he's out of the way and can come back if Tdub moves everyone somewhere before the week's over.

Speaking of which... IDK where he is, but I feel like it might have been a slight mistake to reveal the big 'how do you explain this???' question to Gavin so soon since Tdub seems to be away or busy with something. Now I'm just sort-of stuck until he posts again instead of able to interact with or talk amongst the group. Probably should have waited until Tdub posted in the OoC or something to make sure he was here to reply.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 3/2/2015 12:09:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
3/2/2015 13:20:23   
Lazo

Don't worry too much. Things will move when there's time to move them. Wait for Tdub and don't feel pressured to post if there's nothing to answer to.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 131
3/3/2015 20:06:17   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Dethhollow, he'll be busy for some time to come here.

That can't be helped. But be patient. In the meantime, since my char is still present at the meeting, you are most welcome to talk with him.
AQW Epic  Post #: 132
3/3/2015 20:38:04   
dethhollow

@dragonnightwolf

Thanks for the offer, but I really don't want to break the order of events. I mean, it would be weird to have Dervos ask Gavin a question, turned around and had a full conversation with the group, and then have Gavin go back and answered the question to the people who are now talking amongst themselves and stuff. You know what I mean, right?

The only real way I see out of this would be if someone could contact Tdub and get permission to post something that would distract from the conversation like the warehouse going up in flames or the cult forcing them out or something like that which would keep Gavin from answering the group. Or if Feint would try to stop the group for whatever reason. Something like that to just break the current conversation for a bit and lead into group interaction just so we can move things forward until Tdub is able to post again. Therry's group meeting probably would have worked, but I posted Dervos's action IC and didn't think Tdub would be away for too long. And now that the focus IS on Gavin again, it would be difficult to make someone just calling for a group meeting to work IC because most of the characters there would want some form of answer from Gavin first.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 133
3/6/2015 1:06:43   
Tdub

My hiatus is finished.

Firstly, apologizies. I should have been back a week ago. However, a family issue arose that required all of my time. Everything has been resolved and my life seems to have finally calmed down. Although I may be getting a job in the next few weeks, that shouldn'y interfere with me updating this once or twice a week.

I haven't caught up yet, so give me a day or so to do that. Then expect a new post from me. Thank you all for your patience!
Post #: 134
3/10/2015 13:25:20   
dethhollow

If you ever need a quick recap of events, Tdub, just ask and I'll give you a general idea of what happens in each post. Just in case you don't really have the time to keep up with stuff.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
3/15/2015 13:08:45   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

The hiatus apparently continues. We haven't heard from Tdub and it's now coming on the 15th of March.

I hope your okay, wherever you are TDub.
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
3/15/2015 13:28:25   
TJByrum

If Tdub is getting a job, like he said, that may hinder him a little. When I first got my job I had very little free time, when did I have free time all I wanted to do was catch up on my TV shows or sleep some more. The last thing I thought about was RPing. It took a little while to adjust to everything. He may be going through something similar.
DF AQW  Post #: 137
3/18/2015 19:52:51   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Well it would be nice if He'd at least come online to tell us. I sent him a pm a couple days ago. It's now the 18th going on the 19th, and we still haven't heard from him. I'm all cool with if he's busy or something, but part of making a role-play, is to at least have some kind of communication.

It could also be that his computer died, in which case y'know, I'm totally again copesetic, but there are ways to solve that. IE go to the library, etc.

Just a little something to tell us he's okay. That's all I'm looking for.
AQW Epic  Post #: 138
4/2/2015 17:14:44   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

An official petition for inactivity has been made. This is an inquiry for any soul who wishes to attempt to upkeep The Hunt while Tdub is absent, otherwise I will formally lock threads for inactivity until such a time as Tdub returns and is capable of resuming the task of DMing. Those who are participants in this RP have one week to either declare willingness to run in Tdub's absence, or reach a simple majority for locking prior to the deadline.
AQ  Post #: 139
4/2/2015 17:59:30   
dethhollow

With a plot-centric RP like this the DM would have to know what Tdub was planning and, unfortunately, I don't think he ever hinted his plans to anyone. I vote for locking the thread unless there's someone who can contact Tdub and take over the plot as a new DM.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 140
4/2/2015 22:17:49   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I'm afraid that despite TDub private msging myself once, his only mention to me had been that he would have no time to himself for the next 3 weeks. But after he had stated that, we had already gone past the timeframe and he had communicated with us. Since than, I have heard absolutely nothing back from him, and I am afraid, that our knowledge of how the role-play was supposed to proceed, is limited. We know an entity had done certain things to warrant most rpers going after it. We know that there is a clan who tries to convince others not to awaken or disturb the entity, and I'm afraid we know very little about the surrounding countryside or any of the other major buildings etc. It would be nice to pick up where he left off, unfortunately given the circumstances of his role-play, I'm afraid that none of us could really take that roll specifically because We don't quite know where the plot is supposed to go, where the entity pops in, etc. We were only in the starting stages of this role-play and that's all we really have to go on.

If you need a copy of my pm Ronin, let me know and I'll send it your way. Otherwise my votes going to have to be to lock the thread.
AQW Epic  Post #: 141
4/4/2015 11:47:33   
TJByrum

I say lock it until Tdub comes back. I don't think anyone else should host this RP, as it relied heavily on Tdub's ideas. Without Tdub, the RP just won't work the way it should.
DF AQW  Post #: 142
4/10/2015 20:02:08   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Time has elapsed, and even while lacking a simple majority, The Hunt's IC thread will be locked as inactive.
AQ  Post #: 143
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hunt - OOC
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition