Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 11 of 23«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2015 14:26:31   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Everytime I play Oversoul,the animations become slow during combats (and I notice that my laptop "works hard"). How come?
I have Intel Core i3 and 4GB ram

Core i3 and 4GB RAM is pretty adequate for browser gaming only for 3D gaming it is not powerful enough to run smoothly. You should be fine for OverSoul, try some simple steps below if you have Windows 7 (or search in Google for your appropriate Operating System) to see if it all works better.

1: Simplest option is to Lower Graphics in-game Options to 'Low', it will increase the FPS (Frames Per Second), therefore speed up all the animation actions.
2: Get protection. Make sure you have a clean PC/Laptop with an up to date anti-virus protection program like I.e Norton or Kaspersky as viruses and malware can seriously affect ones computer.
3: Un-install unused Programs. Over time, you may have accumulated programs on your computer that you do not use. When a program is installed, it creates connections between the program and the operating system. Even if you don’t use these programs, they can slow down your system. If you have the original program’s installation disk or file, ' Removing Programs' will free up space on your computer and 'may speed up' your system's performance.
4: Disable Or Remove Unnecessary Software. As you navigate Windows 'Task Manager' and 'Resource Monitor', you may notice some programs that are consistently a problem, yet restart themselves whenever your system boots. You can un-install an offending program, of course, but it’s more likely you’ll want to prevent it from running when your system boots. ' Click Here' for instructions on what programs are non-essential and how to safely remove them.

Advanced options, below.

5: Clean up your Hard Drive (Internal Memory) with 'Disk Cleanup utility tool' and the 'Disk Defragmenter', it will with no doubt improve your overall PC/Laptop performance. ' Check Here' for the full instructions.
6: Try update/upgrade your ' Graphic Driver'.
7: If for some reason the above doesn't work out enough for you, then try a ' Manufacturer Reset' but ONLY after ' Backing up your Files' first OR buy a new computer whenever possible. Good-Luck!

Epic  Post #: 251
4/30/2015 14:53:02   
Gorillo Titan

Vath and stalagbite would be good promos I guess.

Captain or rolith would have to do those promos though. Warlic would code it in but that process would require them to get them.
Post #: 252
5/1/2015 13:30:43   
nobulletz

alrite so i got a question here.
so my character freeze/stuck in middle of battle often.
i need to log out or just open new tab to open oversoul back.
oh and im new to oversoul tho
the stuck happen when enemy turn
my question is is it just happen to me or everyone else also got this?

< Message edited by nobulletz -- 5/1/2015 13:33:27 >

Sry fer bad, havoc, sweg, english, grammar n granma
Post #: 253
5/1/2015 13:53:38   
The Jop

You don't want to charge too quickly, sometimes that makes the battle freeze. Try to wait until 27 seconds to charge.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 254
5/1/2015 14:28:45   
R.chime

@nobulletz: you are not alone on that, happens to many(myself included), and as annoying as it is, the game is quite fun(when you're not lv grinding in pve for several hours straight)
Post #: 255
5/1/2015 15:45:49   
nobulletz

yayy thank you. now i'm addict to this muahaha
Post #: 256
5/1/2015 16:26:49   
The Jop

Is anyone else having trouble getting 4 DoTs on the opponent at a time? My 4th poison keeps disappearing when I use it, but it still takes my energy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 257
5/1/2015 17:50:24   
Elite Tuga

Welcome 'nobulletz' hope you have fun and recommend Oversoul to friends despite our game issues.

quote:

Is anyone else having trouble getting 4 DoTs on the opponent at a time? My 4th poison keeps disappearing when I use it, but it still takes my energy.

Idk, haven't tried those many DoT's in a long while, but if it re-occurs just make sure to report the bug in specific detail at the 'Bug Tracker' or to someone of our Forum Staff through PM to update them about it.

Epic  Post #: 258
5/1/2015 18:10:38   
shadex

Whenever I use a regen and a chaotic plague together, one always disappeared. So yes I have been experiencing it as well.
AQ  Post #: 259
5/1/2015 23:39:57   
Gorillo Titan

In soviet oversoul glitch bug you. lol Jack off smearoff voice
Post #: 260
5/2/2015 0:39:22   
Blackshock

Idk, I always get to stack plenty of DOTs with my old MG build so I don't seem to be getting that bug
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 261
5/2/2015 0:44:31   
The Jop

Well, it happened on Bandit Drakath only so far, so maybe it's a bug with chaos.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 262
5/2/2015 5:53:33   
Deniz87

@Elite Tuga thank you for your reply.
I've got Windows 8.1
and my laptop has currently 382 GB left so it hasn't a lot of programs installed.
But I'll try to do those steps. Thank you again.
Post #: 263
5/2/2015 14:11:01   
relom

@Deniz87 Another thing that you can do but wasn't mentioned is using an empty pendrive with readyboost.
To do that simply connect an empty pendrive to your computer, go to my computer, select the pendrive, right-click it, choose properties, go to the "Readyboost" section, select "Dedicate this device to readyboost" or select how much memory you want to use from the pendrive, then click OK.
What happens is that even though you have nearly 400 GB in space left, it might have around 4 GB in memory. The thing is, all computers have their total space, and the space they use to process aplications. When you use a Pendrive or Flash drive with readyboost, their space is used alongside your computer's memory. For instance, if your PC has 4GB in memory, the most common amount, and if you use a 4GB pendrive with it, the total will be 8GB, doubling it's memory.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 264
5/2/2015 15:09:37   
Deniz87

Didn't know that,thank you relom!
Post #: 265
5/2/2015 18:20:24   
venwik

What happens to my ice and shadow cards when they rotate to the next sets?
Post #: 266
5/2/2015 18:30:24   
the warden

you get to keep them...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 267
5/2/2015 22:52:21   
Gorillo Titan

Whose the worse light character in game?
Post #: 268
5/2/2015 22:55:06   
The Finnish Phoenix

Young Paladin, his 20-card deck makes him worse than Light Fairy.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 269
5/2/2015 22:57:45   
Gorillo Titan

Whose the worse water?

Why did chaos eye go red purple red?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/2/2015 23:10:21 >
Post #: 270
5/3/2015 0:14:39   
The Jop

Probably Water Fairy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 271
5/4/2015 17:42:04   
Gorillo Titan

extreme idea how about turning ever water attack card into a heal 100 in addition to the damage for the same amount of energy?
Post #: 272
5/4/2015 20:05:32   
R.chime

but if you did that, you'd have to give every non-neutral/chaos element a passive as well, reasoning being that neutral/chaos would have better cards, making it a tradeoff for a passive when deciding not to use chaos and neutral, earth would gain a 50 shield per attack used, applied before damage is taken into account(usage of crush as it is one of the cards that describes earth best IMO),and water could have a heal based on the number of attack cards used(probably a heal for 1/5 of the damage dealt, 500 attacks heal 100), applied before each attack(so that dual water/dark characters are less likely to kill themselves from sacrifice)
Post #: 273
5/4/2015 23:27:08   
Gorillo Titan

WATER SUCKS would make that much of a difference and makes up for waters weak comings.

this would only work on the base attack cards for water 100 200 500 pierce.
Post #: 274
5/5/2015 19:15:43   
HawkStrattus

Hello, I am new, and I would like to know where I can find the nightmare dungeon and ice cave, when I click map I cannot seem to find it, can someone please tell me how?
Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 11 of 23«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition