Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2015 21:56:11   
darkrai 2

I cant access the game because it freezes when unity starts to load (on mozilla firefox). Any suggestions?
AQW  Post #: 201
9/11/2015 13:56:21   
HeroKae

I had a similar problem, i just re-installed firefox and unity and then the game worked.

I need to kill wolfs for one of Campbell quests, anyone knows where i can find then? Shadow wolfs don't seen to drop the quest item.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 202
9/11/2015 13:59:41   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

@HeroKae: The wolves Campbell wants killed should be in Greenguard Forest.
DF AQW  Post #: 203
9/11/2015 14:01:17   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I need to kill wolfs for one of Campbell quests, anyone knows where i can find then? Shadow wolfs don't seen to drop the quest item.

@HeroKae
If I remember correctly they were available in the old Greenguard North. Since the map was revamped and the mobs within the map were changed it would seem the wolf is temporarily unavailable.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 204
9/12/2015 7:53:27   
Gorillo Titan

I was talking to a player a few days ago about a contest she won in the original AQ3D that would have her monster put in game I found a picture of the monster but I can't remember what the name was does anyone have a link to it and is it still coming to AQ3D?
Post #: 205
9/12/2015 13:15:11   
Vypie

quote:

I was talking to a player a few days ago about a contest she won in the original AQ3D that would have her monster put in game I found a picture of the monster but I can't remember what the name was does anyone have a link to it and is it still coming to AQ3D?

That would be me! :)

The monster's name is Acevorah, you can see the monster I did in these design notes:
http://www.artix.com/designNotes/archive/AQ3D/2012/1

Unfortunately it is currently impossible to see the 3D model they did from it, though. They had done some animations and put it in a model viewer for all to see, but it has been taken down recently.
But they barely changed the design, so you can see how it would look just from the drawing. It's 96% similar to my original design haha. :D

I've just found the design notes where Artix mentioned this:
quote:

I think we can re-texture and re-animate some of the original AdventureQuest 3D monsters to be used in this new game. Or... we will just rebuild them. One of the many promises I seek to keep is putting the "design a monster" contest winner's creation into the game.

These were the design notes where I got that info:
http://www.artix.com/designNotes/post/28878/AQWorlds3D-Tech-Demo

Posts merged. Please don't double post as it is considered spam.
David the Wanderer

< Message edited by David the Wanderer -- 9/12/2015 13:42:05 >
Epic  Post #: 206
9/13/2015 4:40:31   
nublustheaerovian

Can you please fix the chat bug?
It doesn't work in Firefox on Macs I already tried that.
Please fix it as soon as possible. Ut's essential to getting the other players to help you with the tougher enemies.
Could someone delete this? I posted this in the wrong thread!

< Message edited by nublustheaerovian -- 9/13/2015 4:44:35 >

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition"
"It's not dead, it's resting."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
9/20/2015 10:52:41   
Stonehawk

Can anyone tell me the commands to join other maps other than /join battleon? Or where can I find those commands and other commands, if there are....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 208
9/20/2015 11:04:56   
Gorillo Titan

/join doomwoodforest
/join yulgar
/joingreenguardnorth
/joingreenguardforest
Post #: 209
9/20/2015 11:11:37   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Can anyone tell me the commands to join other maps other than /join battleon? Or where can I find those commands and other commands, if there are....

@Stonehawk
Here's a list of all the available /join mapnames.

- Battleon
- Yulgarsinn
- Greenguardnorth
- Greenguardsouth
- Greenguardcave
- Doomwoodforest
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 210
9/23/2015 13:23:20   
lordmastersupreme

well. im a bit confused. i'm a tech demo tester and i had to recreate my account and stuff. but i didn't get alpha knight or anything. actually, i don't even know if alpha knight has been released yet. my character has nothing special. is it normal? (i already linked it to my aqw again)

< Message edited by lordmastersupreme -- 9/23/2015 13:24:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 211
9/23/2015 13:30:21   
Gorillo Titan

Nothing special has been released besides the stuff you get in AQW for stress testing.
Post #: 212
9/23/2015 17:05:36   
Azan

Alpha Knight, as Gorillo Titan said, is not released. It's going to be awarded to all Alpha testers at the end of Alpha phase.
Post #: 213
9/25/2015 11:22:42   
lordmastersupreme

and how do i know the game recognizes m character as tech demo tester? the same aqw account linked, same master account?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 214
9/25/2015 11:56:41   
Gorillo Titan

If I'm right when the alpha started you were asked to link your master account then you would get a badge on your AQW account that would let them know you stress tested.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/25/2015 11:57:02 >
Post #: 215
9/25/2015 16:00:17   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

If I'm right when the alpha started you were asked to link your master account then you would get a badge on your AQW account that would let them know you stress tested.

@Gorillo Titan @lordmastersupreme

During the AQ3D Tech Demo you actually already logged in with your AQW account, so when the Tech Demo was over your AQW account was rewarded the badge.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 216
9/26/2015 21:15:58   
overdead

How will I know if I participated in the alpha test of aq3d LORE? I might not be able to alpha test here because my laptop is broken and im not sure if it will be fixed soon. Thanks!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
9/27/2015 14:24:31   
lordmastersupreme

@Gorillo Titan I got the badge in aqw. i was just wondering if linking the new aq3d account i had to crate to my aqw account would recognize me as tech demo tester in aq3d hahaha
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 218
9/27/2015 16:01:00   
Minori

I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me where the eggs are located in the quest "for the shell of it". Honestly I cannot find them and I'm on a mac so no asking for help in game...
Post #: 219
9/27/2015 20:33:13   
Vypie

The egg you are missing is probably the one across the bridge, also near a bush
Epic  Post #: 220
9/28/2015 1:18:08   
Gorillo Titan

@lordmastersupreme If the account is under the same master account it should count you as a tech player or the badge is the only way it can tell but to be safe its best to use the account you used in the original tech testing.
Post #: 221
9/28/2015 20:20:36   
lordmastersupreme

@Gorillo Titan oh, okay. thanks dude ^^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
9/30/2015 1:52:57   
Spendin

I have: Guardian, Dragon Amulet, Star Captain and Warp Guardian
Will I get any in game rewards to show this off? Like maybe special weapons/armor/classes?
AQ DF  Post #: 223
9/30/2015 8:19:29   
Gorillo Titan

Since that makes you eligible for alpha testing you could get something just for alpha testing.
Post #: 224
9/30/2015 8:45:32   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

There are no current plans to make supporters' of AE's previous game to receive anything specific for they game(s) they upgraded in, but, knowing AE, something will probably be implemented.
DF AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition