Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn OCC -ReBorn- (accepting)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn OCC -ReBorn- (accepting)
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2015 17:39:49   
Draycos777

Interesting, considering that the next arc I had in mind after the vampire arc was a werewolf one. Either way, Corvus is accepted.
AQ  Post #: 26
11/8/2015 19:36:46   
Remaint

Some coincidence. Just today I've got to handle 12th-8th century B.C bronze swords in a manner Spatha-esque alongside some steel arbalests. To return to this thread, and find a character equipped with the two is amusing :)

< Message edited by Remaint -- 11/8/2015 20:03:32 >
AQW  Post #: 27
11/8/2015 22:35:42   
Vanir

Draycos: I imagined that a werewolf plot would come up, and if not I could start one. I wanted this character to have a purpose, as I didn't really have one with Worms.

Remaint: Woah awesome! The arbalest doesn't really fit with the rest of Corvus' Roman theme, but it is a weapon I wanted him to have.

I'll try to stick a post up in the next couple days.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/9/2015 15:51:55   
TJByrum

I had considered a werewolf plot when I still ran the RP, but it would have concerned a traditional werewolf plot. Mysterious disappearances, some investigation, then the revelation it is a werewolf, etc.
DF AQW  Post #: 29
11/9/2015 15:58:54   
Bastet

I would so like to get back into this RP, but the knowledge that I left Symphony and Sam in such an awkward position is kind of stopping me. The quality of my posts might also suffer because of the fact that I also have to juggle my time between the Hallows, finishing the rise of Domrius, and writing a post every four days for GTKY.
Post #: 30
11/9/2015 19:09:52   
Draycos777

That's quite alright Bastet, I'm not going to force you. If you'd like, I can put Symp in a waiting state so that you can come on over whenever you feel like you're able to.
AQ  Post #: 31
11/10/2015 14:19:35   
Bastet

Placing Symphony in limbo is alright with me, though my original plannin gwas for her to react quite strongly to the attacking shadow foxes. I'll see when and how I can resume.
Post #: 32
11/10/2015 14:52:17   
Draycos777

Alrighty, I believe I have a way to put Symp in Limbo, while still giving you a way to pick up when you decide to some back.
AQ  Post #: 33
11/10/2015 18:03:39   
Master K

I've lost track of Marcelline. She's in the inn, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/10/2015 19:25:10   
Draycos777

yup
AQ  Post #: 35
11/11/2015 0:10:03   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Okay, sorry for the delay. I got the post up. It... isn't exactly what I wanted when I set out to write it (which sometimes is good, no?), but I thought at this point it was better to get the post up than sit on it and wait for further inspiration or do more polishing. I'm getting back into the thread of Marietta's mindset, and it feels a mite bumpy.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
11/11/2015 2:11:07   
Draycos777

np Kell, I know it takes awhile to get back into the mindset of a character you haven't played in awhile.

For movement's sake after my next reaction post, the big bad boss will be in town. Like TJ's Wrath you guys won't be able to touch him, at least for now. He'll show back up in a later Arc. After the fighting the town is over with, you all will be once again free to follow your own sub-plots before the next part of the Vampire arc starts up.

The Pack, as of right now:

Pack-lead and mate; fighting wit Kit,

Ein and Zwei; fighting with Vaelun and Velen,

Drei, Vier and Sieben; regrouping to fight Marietta and Sera,

Fünfte and Sechs;

Acht; changing target to Folliwen,

Neun and Zehn; headed towards the inn (they'll be coming from Marietta's left, Sera's right, or whichever the side that is facing the inn is).

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 11/11/2015 2:24:45 >
AQ  Post #: 37
11/12/2015 17:20:07   
Legendium

Oh, the Hallows Inn has reappeared? I'll see about posting soon.

EDIT: I have a sort of short post ready, but I'm hesitant to post it because I'm not sure how feasible tackling one of the foxes is. Considering it had orders to ignore "the kid" and it's back was turned on him, I think a surprise tackle from behind seems relatively possible (Though maybe not the best plan - Essex is just pissed that he got ignored and wants to get up close and personal with a fox) even if the fox recovers quickly and his plan to skewer its heart on a knife might not work (Though I really want his heart-kill skill to be used sometime soon). Considering it's not forcing a kill on the fox I think it should be okay.

< Message edited by Legendium -- 11/12/2015 17:48:01 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 38
11/12/2015 17:24:32   
Draycos777

Heya Legendium, glad to have you back onboard:)
AQ  Post #: 39
11/12/2015 17:49:07   
Legendium

Heya, to you too!
I won't be a regular poster, because I'm in the last year of high-school and now is a very busy time, but I can try at least to get small posts in every now and then. Not making any promises tho.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 40
11/12/2015 17:51:37   
Remaint

Hi Legend!

Just a heads-up, but Acht, the fox Essex was fighting has been shot by Folliwen, and her giant flea is currently aiming to tackle it. (Wasn't sure if you'd be back so I tried to substitute things)

The three foxes fighting Marietta and Sera should be open and unexpected of tackling!
AQW  Post #: 41
11/12/2015 23:29:57   
Master K

Man, we're getting the gang back together! Hooray!

Marcelline is currently in the inn on hiatus until something provokes her to do otherwise.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
11/13/2015 15:09:02   
Legendium

Heya Remait, I saw that - Essex is going for 7, cuz he's the closest fox. Still need to know if tackling a fox is possible tho.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 43
11/13/2015 16:15:29   
Draycos777

Actually, if you reread the post, 7, 3 and 4 have regrouped behind Marietta, infront of Sera. So right now 8 is closer to you. Yes, you can try to tackle one of the foxes, but remember that they are the size of a dire wolf so you'll need some momentum for it to work.
AQ  Post #: 44
11/13/2015 19:06:00   
Remaint

140 pounds would be a likely weight for the foxes. Running, and using one's whole body weight to reinforce a dagger-stab, combined with Essex's heart-seeking power could potentially be devastating. (Personally, I wouldn't want to tackle even a smaller dog. I've heard Canids seem to have an instinct to chase after the throat or groin. Essex is one brave guy to think about this X)

< Message edited by Remaint -- 11/13/2015 19:10:53 >
AQW  Post #: 45
11/14/2015 4:38:04   
Legendium

@Draycos

When I said closest fox, I meant closest fox not being charged at by a giant flea.

quote:

Essex is one brave guy to think about this X)

That's the point - he's not really thinking right now, just going at it.

Posted - it's not exceptionally long, but I just want to keep the story rolling.

< Message edited by Legendium -- 11/14/2015 4:42:36 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 46
11/14/2015 9:57:03   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

I find it amusing that everyone except Kitsondra so far has had something to think about Marietta's bow being broken like that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
11/14/2015 10:24:46   
Draycos777

lol to be fair, Kitsondra hasn't noticed anything going on over there.
AQ  Post #: 48
11/14/2015 11:32:06   
Remaint

It really is remarkable, to have a bow designed to be subjected to ~120 pounds of force maybe thousands of times to simply snap, upon relatively, lightly touching a soft object. Strange things do happen in the Darkwald, as Essex can attest to in beholding a giant flea :D

< Message edited by Remaint -- 11/14/2015 11:34:52 >
AQW  Post #: 49
11/14/2015 12:35:40   
Kooroo

Hm, so just confirming a last thing. Shrike now doesn't have any foxes or whatever around him, so he can just walk off and do whatever, wherever if he gets bored of staring at blank-man Jaques?
Which he will, by the way. Spoilers, oops.
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn OCC -ReBorn- (accepting)
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition