Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn OCC -ReBorn- (accepting)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn OCC -ReBorn- (accepting)
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2016 16:36:50   
black knight 1234567

I'm hoping this arc ends with the whole town realizing Kits is a vampire or whatever and accepting her even with that knowledge in mind so Sorlan has an excuse not to hunt her down.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
1/3/2016 16:56:48   
Remaint

And if it doesn't end happily, I hope Sorlan returns a dose of humiliation back to Kitsondra~
AQW  Post #: 127
1/3/2016 17:53:57   
Master K

@Remaint: Yes, the stone faced saint arc is going to be continuing after things calm down. Then, Sister Morana the Stone Faced Saint will make her appearance in Blackwater, and one by one everyone else shall arrive too...

< Message edited by Master K -- 1/3/2016 17:56:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
1/3/2016 17:58:11   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Sorry. Was planning on posting but then saw that you were about to post, Dray and went 'Well, if they're posting soon, maybe I should hold off.' I have a family activity (going bowling! :D) that I'm leaving for soon-ish, but no work tomorrow. I can try to get something out before Tuesday if you don't mind the delay.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
1/3/2016 19:03:39   
Draycos777

It's fine, not trying to rush you or anything. Just wanted to know what was up.\

quote:

And if it doesn't end happily, I hope Sorlan returns a dose of humiliation back to Kitsondra~

Hoh? Looks like we've got some trouble makers here:P
AQ  Post #: 130
1/3/2016 19:36:07   
Vanir

If Kitsondra's status is revealed there will be some trouble. Corvus has problems with vampires as well as werewolves. He has taken an oath to destroy all abominations of the night and will try to kill Kitsondra if he learns what she is.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/3/2016 19:42:28   
Remaint

Wow, that's one lost compromise. If that happens, Folliwen would try to reason with Corvus, even if it leads to failure. Ultimately, Folliwen would side with Sorlan and Corvus, given her own status as a slayer and that she currently owes nothing to Kitsondra.

I'm thinking of introducing an arc after(or during) the Stone Faced Saint where an undead refugee attempts to hide in Blackwater, but a potent slayer is after him.

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/3/2016 19:45:13 >
AQW  Post #: 132
1/3/2016 19:57:09   
black knight 1234567

Yeah if Corvus turns on Kits there is a good chance Sorlan will follow along for the kill.

I wish Legendarium was still using his hunter. Could have had some kind of ''hunter war'' with the magus clamping down on any hunters out of their jurisdiction.
...Although, they are also a part of my character so it could still work. Hmm....
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 133
1/3/2016 20:03:49   
Remaint

I do very much miss 'Legendarium's Heinrich von Hjaalreich. That bit of German simply seasons this roleplay so well! I want to introduce some bits of French through Folliwen, but I have near-zero familiarity with the language and only some idea on their historical military culture.

The hunter war idea sounds damned chaotic; an easily dramatic and lovely idea!
AQW  Post #: 134
1/3/2016 20:16:02   
black knight 1234567

Sorlan is also southern [which is basically German in this RP] but I know nothing of the language and would hate to butcher it in Google translate.

I'm thinking of the Magus invasion as an end game of sorts. What I had in mind would be.
This arc finishes -----> Folliwen takes an interest in Sorlan ----> Sorlan teaches her the ways of a hunter in exchange for a new hunting partner -----> they prosper as a team -----> ''Fangs and Claws'', a new inn is established in Blackwater by Sorlan and co. It functions as a save haven for hunters and as its own organization that takes on contracts ----> Magus gets wind of this -----> Magus outright occupies Blackwater -----> WAR.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 135
1/3/2016 20:21:06   
Remaint

Certainly sounds like a good idea; would be fun if we could all sort-of combine our plots~

Say once Folli and Sorlan has an establishment, the undead refugee(who is known by Folli) comes and is hunted by the mysterious slayer, who so happens to operate with the Magus. The mysterious slayer may either kill the refugee, or is driven off depending on roleplayer action, but eventually looses word to the Magus that Sorlan's operating too independently.

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/3/2016 20:26:12 >
AQW  Post #: 136
1/3/2016 20:23:11   
black knight 1234567

Of course i'd need to run it by Dracyos first but for the most part everyone gets involved at the last 2 stages. Before hand it'll be a self contained plot about the hunters building a presence in Blackwater.

Corvus can jump in too, of course. And tbh anyone who has an adequate mercenary character can sort of work, just not the big jobs.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 137
1/3/2016 20:28:40   
Draycos777

The only problem with that, BK, is that TJ already established the Hallows as a prominent gathering place for hunters and travelers of the Darkward. I doubt you and remi would get much work trying to make a new inn unless you tried to do something like Luke did, expect with the road, but you'd ended up with the same result, but, there'd probably be more melee than magic knocking at your doors.
AQ  Post #: 138
1/3/2016 20:33:07   
Remaint

Admittingly, it's also somewhat odd for Sorlan and Folli to open an Inn. They don't seem to be the financial, non-wandering types.
AQW  Post #: 139
1/4/2016 5:54:09   
black knight 1234567

Sorlan is a very economic person, he's all about that clink. Establishing the Inn means he'd take a cut out of every contract along with the stuff he personally does which would be heaven lol.

But, I did forget about Darkwald already being a meeting/congregation place for slayers and wanderers alike. I had in mind this being the first time the area had such a strong Hunter presence, so I think it'd be best to scrap the Inn idea and replace it with what Remaint has in mind with the undead refugee.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
1/4/2016 10:46:00   
Remaint

Ah, that makes sense. I could see Sorlan doing that.

The basic layout for my plot is Refugee arrives in Hallows Inn, he sees another person who looks exactly like his Slayer in pursuit. He preemptively attacks that person but she survives. (This is the window where massive miscommunication may begin) Then the actual Slayer arrives and heavily damages them both. Folliwen, knowing the Refugee, attempts to dissuade the Slayer. It doesn't work, and the Slayer, knowing Folliwen, blackmails her into unwillingly assisting the Slayer. The Slayer and Folli force the refugee and his ally to retreat. Something misfortunate will happen and from then on the defeat of the Slayer or Refugee will rest in roleplayer hands. Depending on how the story progresses, another major ally of the Refugee may show up with a small army to defeat the Slayer, or a major ally of the Slayer will arrive to defeat the Refugee & co.

That being said, I'm excited for Master K's arc; holy-church things always has this bit of creepiness that I enjoy!
AQW  Post #: 141
1/4/2016 14:25:45   
Master K

I started playing Bloodborne and realized how much Marcelline's arc unintentionally resembled Bloodborne;

There's an importance of blood, a Church organization, and there's hunters...
It fits all too well, and I might not stop referencing it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
1/4/2016 14:52:01   
black knight 1234567

WE ARE BORN OF THE BLOOD
MADE MEN BY THE BLOOD
UNDONE BY THE BLOOD

I'd have no problem reenacting a Bloodborne story with Hallows characters haha
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 143
1/4/2016 14:57:33   
Master K

The blood of covenant runs deep...

This might be a fun arc. I wonder who's gonna get caught up in it...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
1/4/2016 15:52:20   
Remaint

Well, I have not played nor watched Bloodborne, so whatever related to that would be a new experience to me :D I have seen some of the art however, and I easily see Heinrich as a fitting character associated with that.
AQW  Post #: 145
1/4/2016 16:05:31   
Vanir

I don't know Bloodborne, but the screenshots I just looked up remind me of the 2014 Thief reboot. Except Thief doesn't have big scary monsters.

Corvus needs to make allies, so he'll be helping out in your plots before I start mine.

< Message edited by Vanir -- 1/4/2016 16:07:21 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
1/4/2016 16:28:11   
black knight 1234567

Its a action RPG that takes place in a Victorian London sort of setting. It starts off as simple enough classic monster hunter fantasy with werewolves and the like but then it goes...places, to say the least.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
1/4/2016 16:40:11   
Remaint

Bloodborne has the best looking monsters I have seen in awhile, easily on par(or super par) with Silent Hill, Dead Space, Dark Souls, Resident Evil, Evil Within and so forth. Truly horrific and above most of what rpgs typically offer.

When opponents aren't frightening(creepy, scary), it takes away from the rp aspect due to the significantly less feeling of threat. Large bears, wolves and elephants will scare the bleeding rot from you, but they don't offer the same stomach-churning sensation as something with exposed bones, flayed skin and visible interior organs. The Shriekers in our Hallows' Inn fulfill my need for terror, but Kitsondra one-shots them :|

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/4/2016 16:47:20 >
AQW  Post #: 148
1/4/2016 20:23:36   
Master K

I'll try to introduce some mind-screwing stuff when my arc comes around.
I have some fun plans for its conclusion...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
1/4/2016 20:54:21   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

I wouldn't call it very good quality, but I did manage to get something written. Again, sorry for the delay.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn OCC -ReBorn- (accepting)
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition