Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 23 of 23«<1920212223
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2018 11:03:22   
One Winged Angel1357

I want to say Cysero was asked this and it was ruled out due to the cost of Dev kits and learning two more development environments
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 551
5/10/2018 13:29:29   
brotherinlaw

In case someone is interested, it has been suggested to me that multiple spawns for Necromancer has been ruled out for now on account of the graphical/network strain from the NPC's if multiple people spawned together.

Here's hoping the inevitable class updates a few years away will see this idea revisited...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 552
5/24/2018 20:32:47   
WrathOfThanatos

Now that AQ3D creates a new stack for an item once you max out, I have a small suggestion to make it better.

For me, since I like multiple armour sets in the game and like to look like a badass at all times, inventory space is a premium.

Can we have an option in the settings menu to send the player a small message (preferably not in green, or chat may get annoying, ask me why I think that... I think either Blue or Grey since normal chat appears in those colours already.) to notify them that a new stack has been created for ItemName and maybe the number of Inventory slots. And even better, making the message multicolour, so you can even put the Item Name in it's rarity's colour.

For instance:
"The Stack of Fangs has maxed out, a new stack has been created. (37/40)"

(Of course, the rarity for Fangs is "Common" and therefore White, but this forum is white so let's not make invisible words, shall we?) xP

< Message edited by WrathOfThanatos -- 5/25/2018 12:58:04 >
Post #: 553
5/25/2018 3:47:08   
Grawlix

They should really fix the fact that you cant remove equipped items from the hotbar slots
AQW  Post #: 554
5/25/2018 13:04:25   
WrathOfThanatos

Yes, I've noticed that too, but if it bothers you a lot, there is a "solution". Go to the bank and deposit the item that you put in the slot, then withdraw it.

Which reminds me... I bought 2 stacks of health potions, and I equipped one stack to a hotbar slot and used one, now one stack has 19 and the other has 20, and I find out, I can't actually equip the full stack to another slot, it will always have me equip the smaller stack.
So now I have 3 copies of the same stack of potions in my hotbar, and cannot access the other stack quickly.

Personally, I believe that should be fixed as well. If I'm going to spend the inventory slot, I think I should be allowed to use the potions quickly, in case my first stack runs out. Now I have to go through my inventory and quickly use a potion, now requiring several more clicks, and that's a hassle in combat.
Post #: 555
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 21 22 [23]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 23 of 23«<1920212223
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition