Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 6 of 26«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2007 22:41:50   
mickko

i tried to log in to my lvl 60 account. then,it loads the game files. the town,starting equipment,misc. data,sound effects were ready but shop system was still loading..even now im still looking at it.. whats wrong.......
Post #: 126
2/25/2007 15:33:07   
Vanshira

Not sure where this really belongs, but it seems as much like a Game Engine bug as anything to me...

I can't access the Gatta Island quest. I go to Gatta Island, there's that whole dialogue thing with the King and Queen, they smell that I'm a were and order their soldiers to attack, the "Loading" screen pops up...and it doesn't load. If I have the patience to let it sit there without navigating away from the page, it will eventually tell me that I'm playing the same character in two browser windows (which isn't true) and would I please close one and play in the other. (I know the game sometimes stalls when loading a battle, but three times in a row, at the same point?)

Using Windows XP, Firefox 2.0.0.2, Flash 9.0.28. All my character data is available from the link under my name; it was/would have been the first battle after logging in, so I would have been using my default equipment (Guardian Armor, BoA, no shield, Crystal Flutterby). This happened to me at least three times; two of those times I stopped in Stonerule to get the Mogleet guests, once I had no guest.

< Message edited by Vanshira -- 2/25/2007 15:35:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 127
2/25/2007 16:42:01   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Zenofax, nightzip, mickko:
You are all connecting via Singnet in Singapore.
Sounds like your ISP has somehow cached a bad copy of the shop system, and even when you clear your cache, you still get the bad file.

Try connecting directly to one of the game servers directly, like http://shadowzard.battleon.com/build30/game.asp
That will force your browser to download a new, clean set of files.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
3/1/2007 13:53:24   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

I can't change the account setting for Achile10 or anyone else in that Test group.
About 1/3 of the new user accounts created the same week that Achile10 signed up are in the special test group.

Those users will need to choose to do one of the following:

a) Create a new account and character and start over
b) Pay for an upgrade for their account and become a Guardian
c) Go play something else
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
4/28/2007 21:03:02   
Paladin Dracomancer

It's impossible to get out of the Temp Guard thing... even if its the correct password.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
5/2/2007 1:50:08   
WarrenPeace

It seems my flee button is always disabled... even when I am about to die....

I'm guessing you were in the Void when this happened? The Flee/Cancel button there is removed by design

Also, no signatures here.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 5/2/2007 12:08:56 >
AQ  Post #: 131
5/9/2007 16:17:57   
DieAnne

Ok..I have collected all three of the items that were required by the guy in the attic of the inn. (He made a salad) Then I received a new list of items (I wrote them down...and collected a Frogzart Hunter belt) But now.....I visit the attic and they are asking for the original three items AGAIN!!!(ie: seedspiter, Snail tail...etc) What happened?? Please advise.
AQ  Post #: 132
5/9/2007 21:10:58   
mewarmo990

This has started happening recently... I know that the thread starter stated that stalling while loading monsters is "mostly fixed", but I left my computer for about an hour and when I came back it was still loading. This has happened several times over the past few days, during monster encounters of any kind. Right now I'm doing the Weapons of Salvation quest.

Firefox v2.0.0.3, Flash 9

EDIT: Actually, it's happening really often now. Around 1 in 8 battles stalls while loading for me, most often while loading Monster or Background. And the Weapons of Salvation quest stalls EVERY time.

< Message edited by mewarmo990 -- 5/10/2007 2:37:45 >
AQ DF  Post #: 133
5/10/2007 20:45:37   
phen

2 days ago i went to warlics shop and my head got black, my hair got green.
it was fun tho, but now 2 days later i logged off and on couple of times, its still there!
i did l0ads of things to get it back to normal but nothing happens, guess its a bug.

i just dont want a charcoal face anymore

EDIT: The head colors on your character look fine now. Looks like you figured out how to change it back to normal using Warlic's mirror.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/11/2007 14:47:19 >
MQ  Post #: 134
5/11/2007 3:13:08   
s4tchel

ok just now, i was fighting an orc hoard(sp?) in the reign quest. i wasnt prepared since it's my first time so i expected to get killed even though i put up quite a fight before dieing. so then i died. when i was talking to death, it suddenly threw me into a battle with ice cweam and i had 0 health so as soon as i did something i died again. i was wearing blood wizard robes, raynar's superior blade, gyrate shield, leech head.
AQ  Post #: 135
5/11/2007 8:37:53   
Mr. Ouch

My strength was 40 and my DEX was 70. I untrained my STR to 25(which is minus 15), but my DEX also went down 15 at the same time to 55!

Ok, it is back to normal. BTW - i was not fighting a syphon vampiress at the time.

< Message edited by Mr. Ouch -- 5/11/2007 12:20:54 >
Post #: 136
5/12/2007 15:19:06   
hawk eye

I didnt get the refund i was level 61 at the time the update happend why?
Please please please help me

< Message edited by hawk eye -- 5/12/2007 15:20:41 >
AQ  Post #: 137
5/13/2007 10:29:59   
  Phantasmia
Time to be a [BIG SHOT]

I Had 30 Health and Mana Potions before i went to fight some guards and now i have 4 Health ans 2 Mana Potions!

also i went to fight Demios(Sp?) in the Void and i got the Mogleets Guest

< Message edited by Zhoaer -- 5/13/2007 10:31:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 138
5/13/2007 23:59:19   
suite 613

When an attack sucessfully hits, if you look carefully, the element icon quickly flashes the old icon then the new one. It is a pain to have to see it quickly flash everytime. I hope this is the correct thread to post this in.

EDIT: It's a bug, and we can't fix that yet. It's easy enough to try to ignore.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/15/2007 2:32:29 >
Post #: 139
5/14/2007 0:41:20   
DarknessNite

i am not sure if it is just me, but almost everytime i do the drakel war and get to the screen where the dome is in the background and beat that creature, the next loading screen freezes while trying to load the next monster
AQ  Post #: 140
5/14/2007 20:08:00   
thebartyone

While exploring my neighbor's houses, I noticed that whenever I fought their guards, specifically the Ice Dragon it ends up being the lvl 71 version of the guard. Afterward I checked their 'pet house' and it said that their Ice Dragon was the lvl 39 version. The lvl 39 version of the Ice Dragon is being replaced with the lvl 71 version when you fight a home's guards. Especially since their character was only lvl 40.

Level 71 Ice Dragon, Level 40 Character

EDIT: Thank you for spotting that. The problem has been fixed.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/15/2007 2:31:53 >
AQ  Post #: 141
5/14/2007 22:02:28   
Altaire

The first battle when i logged in, it said i have ZERO cancels!!! And this was the FIRST battle RIGHT when i JUST LOGGED IN!

Also, my banisher scythe used to be huge, and now it's stuck on the lvl 8 blade size, another thing that needs to be fixed.

Thank you in advance for adhearing to these 2 game bugs, and for fixing them, (in the future).

EDIT: It's not a bug. The paxia clan arena sets your cancels to zero.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/15/2007 2:28:55 >
Post #: 142
5/15/2007 0:59:57   
great sion

my deadwood guard(80) does not show up in my monster list..thats is the picture is not visible...so i dont know if it is actually there or not, but the name and lvl appears fine when i put my cursor over the box where he should be

EDIT: Thank you for reporting the bug. I think I have it fixed now.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/15/2007 2:34:38 >
DF  Post #: 143
5/15/2007 10:59:56   
Heroes of the Scape

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS BELONGS HERE but i just loged in and have no cancels that i can use what is wrong?

EDIT: The Paxia arena event removes your cancels.
Please read the stickied thread in the Paxia forum for more info.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/16/2007 19:27:24 >
AQ  Post #: 144
5/15/2007 11:04:27   
manyhigh

Not sure it belongs here but when you die in NightBanes Fortress you load back in Darkovia but the Fortress isn't on the map
AQ DF  Post #: 145
5/16/2007 18:45:44   
Thorburg

Not entirely sure this is the place to post it but...

Artix isn't with Twilly at Battleon (That's not the bug)
But when you mouse-over, it still says Artix.
Even after clearing the cache.
AQ DF  Post #: 146
5/17/2007 0:17:32   
darcywickham

I have the same problem when I am working on finding the Light Orb and get to the last person to battle. It locks up when loading the player and never loads. I refresh and start over, getting to the same problem just before battling the last person. Have you figured out what the problem is?
Post #: 147
5/17/2007 1:07:34   
Ravensk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Thorburg

Not entirely sure this is the place to post it but...

Artix isn't with Twilly at Battleon (That's not the bug)
But when you mouse-over, it still says Artix.
Even after clearing the cache.

Also. When you click on Twilly, the options appear to the right . As if Artix was still moving but invisible.
And when you click on the heal option, twilly says become a paladin, even though Artix is supposed to say it. (Twilly isn't a Paladin)
(not exactly a bug)

Edit: Bug
it shows your weapon and shield in battleon after you change your face in the miror.

< Message edited by andrewc777p -- 5/19/2007 14:35:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
5/17/2007 23:21:50   
Yin

During the Alnaphar quest (reign set) at random intervals I cannot change my weapon or shield. Armors and pets seem to work fine.

Firefox 2.0.0.3, Flash 9, Mac OSX
AQ DF  Post #: 149
5/18/2007 8:57:47   
Dragonmaster William

while at the void, i brought gaurdian angel, and when i fought demios, it turned into the mogleets!
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 6 of 26«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition