Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 8 of 26«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2007 11:44:06   
Fisto

Ok let me start off by saying I was fighting the Syphon Vamp and she stole 10 from my CHA (my CHA was currently at 10), now about 6 battles later I happended to notice that that my CHA is only at 5. Where is my other 5 for CHA? What do I do and whom do I notify?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/tarajake/stats.jpg

< Message edited by jtimp69 -- 6/1/2007 11:47:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 176
6/2/2007 16:41:27   
mike da man

While wearing Obsidian cloak, I fought Zadd the golem builder until all was left was an ice golem. i died and for a second I had a choice to become a Lich. But then the ice golem attacked me while I was dead, and the Lich option dissappeared, and I was brought straight to the reaper screen.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 6/15/2007 14:20:20 >
AQ  Post #: 177
6/3/2007 8:42:34   
hatefuleagle

I hope this is the right place to post this.
Theres a stat trainer bug if you use internal beast (Beastmastery skill) while using a stat trainer when you finish it, it says ur skill is 5 higher but if you look at it, it actually lowered it by 5. When you sign out and back in it shows your stats how they should be. It would be much apprecciated if you guys could fix this bug very soon.

When facing monsters that alter your stats in any way (Syphon vamps, stats trainers, Sarah the Nerfkitten, etc), if you also use an item or skill that changes your stats, problems like this occur. A solution is being worked on for the stat trainers, but for now the easiest solution is to simply not use the items or skills that change your stats when facing these monsters. -Reyn

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 6/15/2007 14:15:10 >
Post #: 178
6/6/2007 16:09:17   
darkfox21

I was fighting a dragon & used my Heal Wounds spell & everything stopped. The computer itself isn't frozen, but nothing's happening with my game. No healing, no going on to my pet's attack, nothing. It's very annoying.
AQ  Post #: 179
6/6/2007 17:28:00   
Ruin

It's not a big deal. But i was killed one time and it went to the death screen for about 2 seconds. Then I was battling a monster and I had 0 health. I attacked and then immediatley died. Again, its not a big deal, but I thought I would post it.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 6/15/2007 14:20:45 >
AQ  Post #: 180
6/14/2007 6:34:36   
Magleby

This seems to be a rounding issue.. As known, 10% of 1725 is 172.5.. But, you can't get .5 XP, and when the number is 5+, it should be rounded UP! not down.. So it should give 173 extra XP, not 172, so I think there is a problem with the game in this case.. Here is a picture: Click

Note: If you don't exactly understand what I am trying to say, please tell me, and I shall try to explain it more certain.. I don't come from an English speaking country..

There are different types of rounding that can be used. Some functions round up, some round down, and some simply round off. I would guess the EXP function truncates (rounds off) anything after the decimal, just to avoid any sort of errors occuring. However, I don't think it's a bug. -Reyn

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 6/15/2007 14:19:19 >
AQ  Post #: 181
6/14/2007 14:36:15   
Cerbero

i think when u earn .5 exp u dont get that 0.5 until u get a .5 amount of exp again, making a +1 amount, instead of a +0.5 one
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 182
6/14/2007 17:31:33   
kwiksnake

I found a bug that kind of made me mad, I had to log out before it kept going...I lost a battle using the reign set, and I automatically went to two more battles with zero HP and lost them without even being able to do anything. I logged out to try and save some of my losses, so I don't know how long it would have went. I was battling two rabid burps and then it shot to an etromorph and then an elite zeel. Then I logged out
AQ  Post #: 183
6/16/2007 16:23:20   
Skragga

Bug
This just happened, the battle began, the two power scouts attacked first and then the attack menu didn't appear and I'm stuck.
Post #: 184
6/19/2007 14:48:59   
Fisto

I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or not but when I had to use the stat roller in the Custom Weapon Quest and needed a luck of 50 I rolled an exact 50 and it said I failed! Is this a bug?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/tarajake/statroller.jpg

< Message edited by jtimp69 -- 6/19/2007 15:16:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 185
6/22/2007 13:43:14   
ryanreader114

when the roll is the same as the needed percent, than it is a lose. that's how the game works.

Ebil vs. Evil - Which Side Will You Choose? Click Here- http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=9529276&mpage=1&key=
What alignment would choose? Vote Here- http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10723951&mpage=2&key=�
AQ DF  Post #: 186
7/2/2007 4:38:30   
nijojo

I'm trying to find a place to post this. Ever since (I think) the latest update AQ has been extremely slow for me. Not just my computer, but on several computers. This is using either IE or Mozilla. It's painful, and a single battle may take 20 minutes to complete. Are there known conflicts that might cause this to majorly slow down? Is this a problem many are having, or am I just special :)

My home computer is running Win XP, 1 GB ram, Intel Pentium D processor. The version of Mozilla I have is 2.0.0.4 and includes Adblock and Noscripts (Battleon is allowed). The IE I have is 7.0.5730.11 Both use Yahoo toolbar.

I would like to get this working more smoothly. I cannot think of anything I've changed recently so I believe it's the latest update (33.3...) that's causing the problem but I don't know. I await your reply.

Thanks

Nij.
AQ  Post #: 187
7/4/2007 0:09:14   
Riceminon4Faro

(sorry if this dosent go here but I cant find a place to put it here pm me if it isnt)

When I go to the zardian it's always issue two ?
I checked at the spot to lead me to issue 1 and the spot to lead me to issue 3 and it stil didnt work.

EDIT: Sounds like your computer is caching the Zardian web page when it shouldn't be.
Try clearing your cache manually.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/4/2007 13:43:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 188
7/4/2007 2:19:47   
Cheese Master

Two things happened weird.

1. When I try to switch to a different armor when I login my character disappears, and I can't attack. If I use a spell my pet won't attack, freezing the game. Recently I used a spell and my character reappeared and everything was going fine until #2.
2.I fought a tough foe and when my health started getting low I tried clicking Cancel and nothing happened, the game went on like I'd never clicked. The same thing happened when my health was really low and I clicked Flee. This happens every battle so I'm forced to fight to the end, which really wastes time when I know I'm going to lose.
AQ DF  Post #: 189
7/4/2007 3:31:51   
Riceminon4Faro

it has
AQ DF  Post #: 190
7/4/2007 13:24:51   
Grotesque

Didn't find any thread saying "Shop bugs", so I post it here.
I sold spells etc. at the shop, for about 30K, on my sec... When I then try to buy what I was selling stuff for, I still had ~12K gold, the exact same ammount I had before I started to sell stuff...

I sold Earth Spikes, Shock, NightBane's Teeth, Shinobi Shozuko (Spelling?), Darklaw, Aerodu Sword, BlackBones and FBZ (Low level version).
DF  Post #: 191
7/5/2007 20:27:24   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

You all can stop reporting the Temple bug in this thread.
This forum thread is for bugs that appear all throughout the game, and not just in one particular quest, monster, or inventory item.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/5/2007 20:28:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
7/5/2007 21:24:43   
leavemealone

Frequently the Blue Scroll Of Doom popups after I fight a battle and win, this has been happening ever since that maintence on the server recently. Can you help or I do basically live with the fact that I frequently don't get credit for my battles.
Thank and have a good day.

< Message edited by leavemealone -- 7/9/2007 7:10:01 >

AQ  Post #: 193
7/6/2007 15:58:49   
XombifiedPanda

For some reason when I go to the Stat Trainers it won't save any of the work I do. And I would really appreciate it if whom ever could fix this problem and soon.

< Message edited by XombifiedPanda -- 7/6/2007 15:59:33 >
Post #: 194
7/7/2007 17:56:28   
Kav_D

I was at lvl. 69 when i logged out when i logged back in i was at lvl. 50 and had all my high level stuff gone and no money

EDIT: It's impossible to lose levels and items like that.
Maybe you have more than one account?

I dont have more than one account but I went from lvl 69 to 50 I dont care about my stuff i can get it again but it took me forever to get to that lvl

< Message edited by Kav_D -- 7/7/2007 19:17:59 >
Post #: 195
7/8/2007 21:12:03   
Gero

This is important and I want it fixed fast please =) it wasen't important before so i didn't post it because I didn't care about the blade of Awe but now i want the blade of Awe so ya.

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=35515970

As you can see I am an x-guardian but

1. The date isn't there
2.I don't have guardian armor or blade

I also still have the proof that I did pay with my paypal account. I want this fixed asap because I did pay my money. I do understand that you ARE busy and it could take awhile I will wait 3 business days which I find reasonable, before I complain in a more noticeable way.
Post #: 196
7/9/2007 0:28:35   
Glory

I know stalling is a known bug, but it's happening very frequently ever since the last update of 33.55. My game stalls at the loading screen every 15-30 mins, and even have problem saving the result every couple of hours. Before this update, everything was ok, stalling was not as common (maybe once every couple of days). Very frustrating when you are in a quest =/

I dont know what capt changed in the last update... but it's working the opposite effect for some people.

< Message edited by Glory -- 7/9/2007 0:30:58 >
AQ  Post #: 197
7/10/2007 17:21:45   
Skragga

This is not in the known bugs, so...
I'm temporarily using a computer with low resolution. Because of that I can't see the full game screen, even if I remove the toolbars and the start menu. So I tried setting the game resolution lower, but the game screen size stays the same. Later I tried every resolution but none worked. I use Firefox.
Though today's the last time I use this machine I thought I'd report it.
Post #: 198
7/10/2007 21:10:35   
Lightkiller2223

Theres a bug with the untrainer that still hasn't been fixed, everytime i try to untrain a stat, it says, "There was an error while saving the data." and it says at the top of the screen, "NoStatPointsLeft." either its an annoying bug that still hasn't been fixed, or its just my computer...

EDIT: This was a bug in your character data. Your total stats were too high, and it wasn't allowing any changes.
I've updated the system to allow lowering your stats, even when the total is somehow too high. Bug fixed.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/11/2007 12:51:52 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 199
7/11/2007 1:24:52   
antheia

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this...

I have been having trouble with the game hanging right after I win a battle (it stays at the screen just after the battle but before the "next" button appears). In the last two weeks, it has happened in many different places throughout the game, often multiple times in one day. Today it happened twice during the Sinister War battles, right after I defeated Drakath. The only thing I can do to "fix" it is reload the page and lose any gold or XP from the battle.

I'm using an Athlon 64 processor, 1 MB ram, Ubuntu Linux OS (7.04, 32 bit version), Firefox browser, Flash version 9.0.31.0. I do not have any anti-virus, firewall, or any other background software running, nor am I using a pop-up blocker or any other browser "helpers".

I have a screenshot, but I am not sure how to post it in my message.

Thank you for any help or insight you can provide!

< Message edited by antheia -- 7/16/2007 14:40:43 >
AQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 8 of 26«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition