Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 7 of 26«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2007 8:22:31   
tomasanas

when u battle with some weapon like say light first u see old light damage icon and the realy fast it changes to th new one
AQ  Post #: 151
5/19/2007 13:06:50   
hereiam

IN the current paxia event, i clicked on my base( Aerudo) and then the arena button. durring the battle the game was laging beond belife and my hp/mp bars kept healing. suddenly it sent me to a orc hourd and i had 0 hp. i couldnt get a screan shot cause it sent me back to town.
AQ DF  Post #: 152
5/20/2007 0:00:05   
s1ay3r

at the warlic quest for the fire yarn when i return and go to the next one i pressed back and it sent me to the next quest start button even though i haven't unlocked it and when i pressed it again it sent me forward again
please fix
Post #: 153
5/20/2007 0:05:02   
Seedling

Not sure if its a bug,but if you go against 3 Hybee Soldiers Your options icon (e.g weapons,spells items) flash on and off several times then go back to normal
Post #: 154
5/20/2007 10:40:23   
thebartyone

After completing the "First Battle" scenario of the new Deren war, I clicked 'Return to Town' bringing my character back to the Deren overworld and then clicked 'Return to Town' once again to arrive in Battleon. There is some bug with this sequence as my character is randomly loaded onto the Battleon screen: Image

And it stays on screen when I traveled through the Guardian Tower and anywhere else throughout Battleon.
Here are some other screenies:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/thebartyone/ArmorError4.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/thebartyone/ArmorError3.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/thebartyone/ArmorError2.jpg

After I entered a battle and completed it everything reverted back to normal.
AQ  Post #: 155
5/21/2007 4:52:46   
Golduin

Octo-Pacus Arena
Encounter with Orc Horde (80)
Game hang - no attack menu, neither the oponent attacked.
FireFox 2.0.0.3 on Windows 2000 SP 4
Flash 9,0,28,0 (will update to 9,0,45,0, as I was not aware new version is out)
AQ DF  Post #: 156
5/21/2007 6:43:04   
Venom_Faceless

just gave me this fight although I had already died .. http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/venom_carrie/lol.jpg
AQ  Post #: 157
5/21/2007 11:32:46   
Antigrav

Training up Charisma with Neberon, I lost about 10 points. I trained three times, and the stat appeared to increase by 5 the first battle, to 35, then after two more successful battles, it was back to 30!

I was using the Pet Whistle and the Beastmaster ability Internal Beast. The stat loss does account for the ability and the whistle expiring at the end of combat, and the loss was in the base stat.
AQ  Post #: 158
5/21/2007 15:42:03   
Serpent of Shadows

this is the BIGGEST glitch ever!! ok first you go to g tower and equip any rider armour then lick on the boy in green and go to jousting.in the battle UNEQUIP the rider armour then leave.the attack menu will be up! click attack or any spell.you will fight the monster you ran into! but for awhile,you'll regenorate your HP and MP!! just like when you enter battleon!!

GLITCH 1
GLITCH 2

< Message edited by Joey The Dark Prince -- 5/21/2007 15:51:58 >

MY SUGGESTIONS
AQ  Post #: 159
5/21/2007 17:46:24   
TheDustMan
Banned

i dont know if this is really a bug,but it might be:

ok so when i died from a orc horde i went back to the paxia things and then i didnt click *ANYTHING* and suddenly im in the battle with a light demon,and while im using undead mutant,it keeps healing my MP!and when the monster attacked,it did 8 damage and it healed me!!i dont know what happened,but im thinking their is something wrong....i mean it heals my MP AND hp!!please fix this!-thanks

~Dust
AQ DF  Post #: 160
5/22/2007 11:12:17   
Wrathe

For some reason when i login and battle a monster all my cancels are gone even though i haven't pressed cancel even once.

EDIT: The Paxia Arena removes your cancels.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/22/2007 13:26:20 >
AQ  Post #: 161
5/22/2007 12:21:50   
Hakunin

All my potions disappeared! I gathered the 30 potions (both HP and MP) long ago, never used them, and now I only have 2 (from both)!

EDIT: There are few places in the game that reset your potions. You can recover them quickly though.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/22/2007 13:27:00 >
AQ  Post #: 162
5/23/2007 16:40:49   
avablizzard597

A lovely and irritating glitch I just experienced.
I just went to visit the stat trainers. At first I used the warrior to train my dexterity from 75 to 80, I won and it happily took my money THEN REDUCED MY DEX TO 70 (had the cheek to put that lovely little congratulatory message as well). At first I thought I was mistaken and that I had not remembered my stat right, so I trained again but this time with Sir Lancelot and guess what it happily took more of my money AND FURTHER REDUCED MY DEX TO 65! As you can imagine I am not best pleased. I dunno if posting here is the right thing to do, hopefully other people have experienced this and something is done. I would like my stat updated or at least my money back.
Post #: 163
5/23/2007 16:44:15   
avablizzard597

ooh I just checked my page and its been sorted out. Either you people work ridiculously quick or its sorted itself out. Still the glitch counts it gave me a lovely little shock.
Post #: 164
5/23/2007 20:02:35   
  Phantasmia
Time to be a [BIG SHOT]

New House Bug:

House Owners Skin and Eye Color are the Same as Your

I did Blue Skin and Now i Have Yellow Skin but they all have the Same Skin Color
DF AQW  Post #: 165
5/26/2007 13:09:00   
yummyflesh

In zorbak's hideout, I just rolled a zero, but my stat bonus' saved me. Aren't stat bonus' supposed to be nullified if you roll a zero

I'm trying to get a darkovia stone mansion w/o buying z-tokens!

12,264 out of 16,500
AQ  Post #: 166
5/26/2007 16:27:35   
faldun

i have a few glitches i have noticed

1. the map for the 8 orbs quest sometimes doesent give you the full map and instead only gives you the middles of the map from corner to corner (top right to bottom left)

2. after i got all the orbs nothing happend and the wall where the orbs are suposed to be there all missing except 2 (fire and water)

3.also i dont no if this is a glitch or my comp but everytime i kill a creature in 2 turns or less it takes forever to save it mostly lower level creature 1-38
AQ  Post #: 167
5/26/2007 17:27:47   
Dog10250

{please pm me if this doesnt belong here,and tell me where it really belongs}

I went to the stat trainers to train my cha to 80 ,and when i clicked "nebron the mage",the blue scroll of doom came up for 3 times in a row,then on my fourth try it loaded Nebron the mage and i defeated him but then he didnt make my cha 80(said there was an error),it happened 4 times in a row,then i logged out and logged back in and my cha was 80,and he took the gold needed!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 168
5/26/2007 21:57:48   
Soul Keeper

The stat trainers are become untrainers. I paid gold to train charisma and it lowered it a level BUT I STILL PAID! I did it again and BOOM same thing. I want my money AND my stats back.
AQ  Post #: 169
5/27/2007 16:47:37   
Paladin Dracomancer

If fighting a pack monster that drops a Temp. Weapon, if you attempt to collect the Temp while at least one of the pack is still standing, the game will freeze.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 170
5/29/2007 11:27:51   
jynx67

I'm getting a lock up in the saving process after fighting Fumidus in the Triple Challenge.
AQ  Post #: 171
5/30/2007 19:21:20   
darkragnarok

If this is not a "loading" bug, then here it is. as a lvl 10 mage with warlic, i was defeated and then it says,
failure!

<<strDefeatMSG>>

http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/images/e/e8/Naght_sieger.gif
DF  Post #: 172
5/30/2007 19:31:23   
tempestofnight
Banned!

you probably did moglin forest. Twilly holds your potions, if you flee a battle or refresh the browser, he never gives your potions back.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Hakunin

All my potions disappeared! I gathered the 30 potions (both HP and MP) long ago, never used them, and now I only have 2 (from both)!

EDIT: There are few places in the game that reset your potions. You can recover them quickly though.

AQ  Post #: 173
5/31/2007 19:49:14   
Lokean

New quest synch bug. Only transient, so details removed

< Message edited by Lokean -- 5/31/2007 20:22:40 >
Post #: 174
6/1/2007 2:49:07   
mike da man

When I get the stat roller in pirate class, and I fail, then it says the quest failed thing, and the options give up, and try again (not exactly try again but it leads to trying again), but then I also get into a fight with Ratliver (or something like that), with the give up, try again menu still up. When i beat him it says I tried again
AQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 7 of 26«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition