Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2008 22:00:48   
atticus239

Hi again Landis! I just thought of another question!

!?

Do you think being a rater in the match thread prepare you for being an AK? (Like seriously examining things)

I'd say it certainly helped me adjust to AKship though it's likely it had little to no bearing in me being invited to become an AK.

Oh and I saw you like the show Heroes! (It's my favorite show) Do you know what day it comes back on? I do!

I do and I do!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/9/2008 18:56:23 >
DF  Post #: 126
8/8/2008 22:37:36   
PyroXavier

hello!

Hello!

what does it mean to have a tagged thread?

It means a thread had been marked with an official header in its title (In DragonFable the tag is "=DF=") by a Staff member, Moderator or AK.

dop do-wop wop!

Schoobie do wap wap waaaoow!

do you watch urkel?

I take it you mean Family Matters as Urkel doesn't have his own show. I did once upon a time.

Hi-Di-Ho!

Clearly you're a fan...

rise and shine big guy!

Alright, here you go!

lol. pie

= 3.14159265

olympics or movies?

Movies.

dragons or pie?

Well with my dragon I could get pie with ease so, dragon...

think fast!

Sleep slow!

STOP! IN THE NAME OF LOVE! BEFORE YOU BREAK MY HEART!

Think It O-o-ver...

fresh prince or urkel?

Carlton!

lol. pie

You really like math don't you?

Ok enough joking around. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING AN ARCHKNIGHT! YOU ARE BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARCHKNIGHTS!

Um, thanks and thanks! Just out of curiosity, what earned me such an honor of being among your faves?

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/9/2008 19:13:56 >
AQ DF  Post #: 127
8/8/2008 22:47:52   
slaya55

more questions yay!

*very lack-luster* yay... ;)

does your avvy ever listen to you?

It generally does my bidding, yes...

who made you an AK?

The AK fairy... Or Alac, take your pick.

not that much questions bye

Short and sweet works for me!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/9/2008 19:17:10 >

watch out little smiley!!!
AQ DF  Post #: 128
8/8/2008 23:00:36   
Smalls

im back *evil smile*

You are.

now random questions...

up or down

slantways, otherwise known as diagonal.

paper or plastic

BYOB (Bring your own bag)

u goin 2 play dc universe online when i tcomes out???

I may check it out though I don't really have time to devote another online game long term.

gutair hero or rockband

No preferance.

smash bros or mario cart

Definitely SSB in all its forms!

scorpion or sub-zero

Raiden, then Sub-Zero

r u enjoyin interrogation

I want my phone call!

do u like anime (if u do i will call u a nerd)

I do, though bear in mind it's not wise to call an AK names... ;)

and answer this riddle im the 1st of 4 the last of 4 and i begin n end the 4 wut am i

The season of Winter.

am i annoyin u??

Not yet.

ur take on d montauk monster

It's likely a scam but if it's real I'm guessing it's a dog.

nintendo or sony

Nintendo.

pc or mac

PC.

theres it 4 this round be redy 4 the next hahaha

I'm waiting with baded breath...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/9/2008 19:37:30 >

┌(┌ ^o^)┐ follow me on my tumblr http://smalls2233.tumblr.com ┌(^o^ ┐)┐
DF  Post #: 129
8/8/2008 23:38:04   
OmniM.
Banned

Hi LANDIS! How are you doing? It's my questions of doom time! Ready?

Hi, well thanks... Ready as I'll ever be...

1. What is your second favorite Batman movie?

Batman Begins (The Dark Knight being my first) Though I also enjoyed the Batman TAS movies.

2. What do you think of the war in Iraq?

I wish it had never happened and that the troops where some with their families/loved ones.

3. What is your favorite type of game?(genre, I mean)

No Fave. All around gamer here. Board games, video/computer games, card games, role playing games, sports, etc.

4. Dr.Doom vs the new Joker? Winner?

Battle of Wits, Joker. (He's quite intelligent, clever and unpredictable, a deadly combination) Battle of Brawn, Dr. Doom.

5. What is your dream vehicle?

The batwing?

6. What is your favorite console?

Wii (with Gamecube games as well)

7. Do you prefer old-school action movies or the new ones?

Depends. There are some great new ones as well as old classics!

8. What is the difference of the new Joker and the old one?

About 40 years... J/K (for real answer see post 38 on page two of this thread)

9. Do you believe in ghosts? I don't.

I believe in the one that qorks in the secret lab and helps with great new DF releases every week! (for real answer see post 103 on page 5 of this thread)

10. If you have a super power, what could it be?

The ability to combat insurmountable quantities of spam without rest or fear. Though if I could choose any power it would probably be the power or mimicry/information absorption. That is, the ability to see, hear or read something once, anything at all, and be able to do it perfectly from that point forward.

11. Hello, gentlemen. All of your base belong to us.

Not this one here! This base are belong to me and me only.

12. I haven't watch the Dark Knight yet... Who is this Heath Ledger? I'm not familiar with him.

Heath Ledger is an Aulstraian actor that has starred in several American Films. Prior to "The Dark Knight" I say him as a mediocre to pretty good actor. However in TDK, his last film he delivered a memorable and exemplary performance!

13. If you were stranded on an island, what character(anyone) you want to bring with you?

One that flys so I can get off the island. Perhaps my dragon.

14. Have you heard of Earthbound? It's a RPG.

I have.

15. What do you think of the presidental election?

History in the making.

Well, that's all. See you around, LANDIS!

It's likely! ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/9/2008 20:16:29 >
AQ DF  Post #: 130
8/8/2008 23:44:21   
mastin2

(Not a question--I've got fifteen ready for you. If you answer this, you're answering one too many...) Sorry it took me so long. Long enough that other people may have borrowed/coincidentally with no knowledge that I also ask these questions/stolen the questions that I ask nearly every AK when I get the chance. But, meh...

1: I am becoming more and more lazy--this is the second C+P, with some modifications, for an AK... :P

Really? Perhaps I should cut and past my responses from other posts... ;)

14: This is an old favorite of mine to ask AKs (Well, a few. Apparently, not that many. It's taking me forever to find it. In fact, I can't find it at all. Oh, well. I'll improvise...) that I almost forgot about. (Well, technically not 'asking' so much as my introduction to the AK thread...)
A threat approaches from afar, destroying everything it touches. The doom keeps on getting closer, causing more and more damage. The only thing that stands in its way is Mastin, holding a scroll of questions. We are doomed...

Doomed? Hardly! I think we can take whatever the threat may be, especially while I have you functioning as a human shield. ;)

15: Just a note--I'm inserting questions where I believe they most belong. But I'm keeping the order I asked them IN. Which means the numbers will show inconsistencies, as question fifteen being question three proves!

Really? Sounds to me you just needed some expination to cover up the fact you can't count... J/K

2: Congrats! (Does anyone NOT say that?)

A few, though it is by far the most common statement in MtAK threads...

3: 'Pologize about how I would normally have your color ready for you. Thing is, that was when there was still the 'quote original' button. I am assuming that it is bolded, but that's all I can do. Sorry for making you do a little extra work...
Oh, well. Now, I should go on to ask the questions that I, at a time, was the only one asking.

Oh you should be sorry, so sorry... J/K No prob, thanks for the effort!

4: (Yes, some real, real questions now!) Do you dislike people asking you questions you've answered already? (such as "do you like pie?" dozens of times in the same thread) I know that you said you'd (probably) seriously answer a question the first time and after that, it would be a joke...but do you dislike them?

Dislike? No. Though I figure if people are going to make me go to the trouble of answering the same questions over and over that I may as well have a little fun with it and make them hunt through the thread to get the answers they seek. ;)

5: Do you dislike people using internet/leetspeek? Such as tlking lk ths?

I prefer proper English though I don't particularly dislike internet speak.

6: What are your opinions on people re-responding to your response? (Like 'em, hate 'em, ignore them, etc.)

I reply to such responses as time allows. They can be amusing.

7: Do you hate people repeating themselves?

Not yet.

11: Do you hate people repeating themselves?

Getting there...

12: Do you hate people repeating themselves?

Any minute now... If you know what's good for you you won't finish the next sentence...

13: Do yo--Okay, you can put your AK weapon of Doom Down! I'm stopping! :P

Ah, you do seem to know what's good for you! ;)

8: What's your opinion on compact questions? You know, multiple questions in one. I hope you don't mind, considering how I pretty much packed enough material per question to be three separate questions... <_<

I see them as a mildly clever ruse and a poor attempt to ask more questions than allowed. ;)

9: Do you prefer random questions (Like, say, 5+10-100*3/0+2*5 = ?, or Pie + Cake = ?), or quite organized ones?

Both are fine though I'm not a big fan of the math questions... I come to the forums to get away from school. ;)

10: Well, that's about it. Any other questions that I'd want to ask are probably already--or will be--said. So, yea, see ya around! :)

-Mastin

You're likely correct, stay tuned for the answers if you wish. See ya!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 19:38:21 >
Post #: 131
8/9/2008 1:01:48   
Dragoncat

I knew you would be a Archknight I am a MindFreak there so erm congrats

Thanks...MindFreak!

So whats up chickenbutt? lol I have to say that

Have to> That's unfortunate...

You like the weird blinding light of doom buttons?

I like my buttons though they haven't appeared blinding or doomey as of yet... ;)

So how you feel with this power?

Well there's a saying... "Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely, But It Rocks Absolutely Too!" though I lean more towards the ol' "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility". ;)

come visit my gallery (click on sig later)

Ok.

how do you know you got to be a Archknight? do they email you or pm you or what?

They send a carrier pigeon trained to sing the telegram it bears. Or they send a PM, Whichever tickles your fancy.

do you go to school? if you do please tell what grade or kind of school of you have a job then tell about that also

I'm currently in my third year of grad school, I also have a practicum and I work privately, part time, as a CMT (I've been certified for over 10 years),

I feel bad about you answering everyone questions.

As you should! Want to take over for me? J/K No biggie, comes with the territory.

what is your favorite color?

Periwinkle plaid! J/K (for real answer see post 43 on page two of this thread)

what is your favorite sport?

Shuffleboard! I have a distinct advantage due to the fact that most people I play are 40 years my senior or more. I almost went pro till an "alleged" run in with performance enhancing drugs that kept me off the national team. ;) (for real answer see post 125 on page 5 of this thread)

what is your favorite food?

Blood sausage flavored bubble gum. (real answer in post 124 on page five of this thread)

what is your favorite book?

The Necronomicon Ex-Mortis! (see real answer in post 86 on page four of this thread)

what is your favorite pie?

Kitten! (for real answer see post 3 on page one of this thread)

that is it I think...oh yea if you can make this world better what will you do?

Assist people where I can and help them help themselves.

good luck on the AKship and visit my Gallery

Thanks, and I will!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 1:39:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
8/9/2008 1:40:49   
paladin0317

Hey LANDIS! Im back.

Indeed.

I have a few questions for you so please bear with me!

Sure.

1.Which do you like best cookie, muffin, or cake?

Cookies by far!

Its pretty obvious that you like Batman, and as cool as Batman is (and robin at times), Superman is my favorite superhero. So question #2 is...

2. do you like superman?

I joke a lot about how unimpressed I am with Superman. By all accounts he's a decent Superero with a interesting and unique story. I personally find him uninteresting because he's a bit too boyscout, has too many powers and not enough weaknesses. I'm more intrigued by heroes that have more flaws, rely on their wits and are more vulnerable to danger. It's just a personal preference. Batman meets all the criteria as do most of his adversaries.

3. Does me liking superman make us rivals since batman seems to be suspicious of him half the time?

Nah, though it makes me watch you much more closely as Batman watches Superman. ;) Batman isn't suspicious of Superman per se. He just makes it a point to know all his weaknesses in case he ever goes rogue and needs to be taken down. He respects Sup's power and recognizes it's potential danger.

4. Last question! Can I have cookie?

Sure, as long as it's not one of mine! Aww what he heck, I'm feeling generous... Let's both have one! *hands you a cookie and gobbles one down myself* Tasty...

Thanks For answering my questions, have a good day/night!

You're welcome, same to you!

Oh!! And Congrats again! You deserve archknightship!

Thanks squared!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 2:03:20 >

Have a Nice Day! =D
(Or Else!)

DF  Post #: 133
8/9/2008 2:20:27   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

You!

You!

I knew something was fishy when your title was friendly!

*sniffs self* It ain't me, I shower regularly and smell fine!

Define the differance between newb and noob

Their two middle letters... ;) Traditionally newb merely refers to a person who is new to online forums or video gaming where as noob is the derogatory variant referred to bad or ignorant new players.

Coke, or sprite?

Water, juice or milk. Not a soda man...

Who would win in a 4-way? Frostscythe, Noxus, Sek-Duat, or Xan?

I'm gonna say Xan since the other three are all quite flammable/susceptible to fire which happens to be his specialty.

Have you mistaken me for zeke50100, EVER?

Not to my knowledge.

Have you listened to this? click the big red* button in my sig**

I have now.

*it may or may not be red
**I know all the lyrics!

Your mother must be so proud. ;)

that's it, but push the button and get a message!

Done and done!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 2:14:12 >

DF AQW  Post #: 134
8/9/2008 7:55:25   
wolfman_naruto

Hello again

Ditto.

Are you shock when you became an ak

Luckily I was nowhere near lightening, outlets, love wires, electric eels or statically charged carpet so I was able to avoid shock. I was quite surprised and honored however.

could we be friends

Anything is possible. ;)

Pm me if you want to chat

congrats again

Thanks again!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 2:19:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 135
8/9/2008 10:43:16   
Mark Patrick C.

umm....how will i get start umm...... aha!

if u will become an archnight in forum will it require an archknight account?

Too my knowledge a specific AK account does not exist. AKs are invited from normal forum members.

are u a dragon amulet holder or one who support the game once?

I am a proud DA holder and am happy to support the game every way I can. Financially and otherwise.

how do u feel when most people in this forum reply on u?

That "You like me, you really like me!" J/K Though it's great to be able to connect with so many forumers!

can u tell us what is an archnight? coz i know its only a game name do this have further meaning in the dictonary?

Sure! We're actually all employees of the McDonald's fast food cooperation. The "Arch" position of our name refers to the golden arches of the McDonald's logo. The cooperation saw online games as an untapped resource for advertising so here we are! (for real answer see post 106 on page five of this thread)

so thats all thank u looking forward to be one of the good moderator................. rise and shine good luck god bless
-P.S.- im a catholic (GODBLESS)

Thanks.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/15/2008 2:28:15 >
DF  Post #: 136
8/9/2008 13:00:41   
Survivor217

LANDIS!

Survivor217!

Congratz (again) ! Like the new shiny buttons?

Thanks again and I do, quite a bit.

*Ahem* Now let zeh torture interregation questioning begin!

So, what color are your shackles?

leopard print... (for real answer see post 6 on page one of this thread)

Favorite villain out of all AE games?

Geo! Clearly that rock by the Falconreach Guardian Tower is up to no good! J/K Probably Xan is the most entertaining.

Favorite hero out of all AE games?

LANDIS of course. The legendary hero of Lore named in the prophecy... ;)

Artist or techie?

Well I've done a fair amount of theatre and enjoyed sketching once upon a time so Artie I guess.

DOOM?

Sure.

Hmm... I will think of more "questions" later... you are free to go, but... [voice=terminator]I'll be back[/voice]... Good luck - you're going to need it! :D Meheheheheh!

^Why aren't those HTML tags working?! :( *stomps off in passive-agressive rage*

I'm shaking in my boots... Perhaps because HTML doesn't take kindly to people threatening AKs... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 2:54:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
8/9/2008 14:40:53   
Xan78

Hey! Your an ArchKnight,congratulations LANDIS!

That I am, thanks Xan 78!

So how is being an ArchKnight? Everything you hoped? Like a slave?

Claddified... I could tell you but then I'd have to pwn you! J/K (for real answer see post 114 on page 5 of this thread)

Can I be one? Pwetty pwease with ice cweam and fwish on top?

If you really want to become an AK follow the instuctions found here--> (See post 73 on page three of this thread)

Nao i r iz spaminz yo thredz!!!!

I don't recommend you continue...

Would you ban me? You wouldn't....right?

No, but if you took action that warranted it I might recommend you be banned to a Mod. Though you won't give me cause to do that, right... ;)

Farewell,and goodbye

Sincerely,
Xan78

PS. Mwuahhahahahahaahahahhahahahhaha

Fare thee well, oh and maniacal laughs are so last month... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 5:34:16 >
DF MQ  Post #: 138
8/9/2008 14:46:45   
mizzell
Banned

hey

Hey.

whats up

Quite a bit.

do u like this game

I do.

i love you

Really? This is so sudden, we've only known each other this short while... Thanks I guess... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 3:44:28 >
DF  Post #: 139
8/9/2008 17:42:28   
leo123456789101112

cluck cluck moo cluck ( please can i have ur cookie)

If you want my cookie you'll have to be more persuasive than that!

do u really like batman

No, it's all an act, I'm a closeted Aquaman Fan... ;) Yes I really like Batman.

do u have a dog

No longer.

i have a chickencow (was hard to bread)

I'm happy for you! (would not want to see that breeding process)

do u like jazz landis

Sure, as long as it's good jazz and not elevator music/hold music/smooth jazz.

is ur name landis my names landis (not)

Oh, yo really had me going there for a sec... ...

trivia
cluck moo means.....

BovineFowl of the world unite!

do u like electric chairs i mean comfy chairs

Sure, you sit in it first...

well thats the trivia finished

battle on

im a firen ma las-zah

bye mum

So long mun!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 3:53:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 140
8/9/2008 17:54:15   
sk8ter 187

1.If you become a archknight does your dragonfable character get a 'sword of the archknight'?

Unless an AKs primary character is a Rogue or Mage. Then they receive a Dagger or Staff or the Archknight.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 3:56:12 >

i will 0WN you then take over the whole artix company MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (or i can have pie) :} :] :O :) stop doing faces no you no you no you no you no you no you no you no you no you uh...................
AQ DF  Post #: 141
8/9/2008 18:15:56   
minimang

this is a question?

I suppose it depends on inflection tough often a "?" does not a question make...

no u.

Yes me.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 3:58:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 142
8/9/2008 20:16:25   
kaberksjacob

hello me again.

Greetings, yet again... ;)

do u like mortal kombat? i do.

Sure, though I prefer Street Fighter or Marvel vs Campcom 2.

do u like God of War 1 and 2?

Haven't played them.

why do u call urself LANDIS?

I don't. You call me that... (for real answer see post 1o3 on page 5)

how many fingers am i holding? lol!!

Your not holding any... How many you're holding up is a different question entirely...

I have a really hard riddle for u. ready?
one train is going to new york from boston. another train from new york left to boston 10 mins earlier. it takes about 20 mins to get to NY to Boston ~pretend~ .which train is closer to new
york?

The trains in New York that have yet to leave would be the closest but of the two you mentioned, the train from New York.

answer:spoiler:the train from new york.

PM me if u want to know why.

No need but thanks!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 19:39:35 >
Post #: 143
8/10/2008 10:36:17   
Coldfang

heh your most annoying/biggest DA is back to haunt you

Not sure on that one, a lot of people in this thread are gunning for that title. ;)

now

to say if you saw a train coming at 200 mph and another train was going at 150 mph, how hard would the collision be and where exactly would all the pieces fall? and if you were in between the trains and you were magiclly made into rubber by zorbak, and you got hit how far would you go O.o?

How hard?: With "OVER 900000000!!!" pounds of pressure. Fall where?: If the fates have a sense of humor, every single piece will land on your DF character's house. ;) How far?: That would depend greatly on how flat I became and the direction and strength of the wind currents at the time. Though likely far enough to reach the person who put me between the trains in the first place and pwn them beyond recognition!

did that last question hurt your head?

Nah, but I was wearing a helmet, so...

is martha stewart really the NBoD O.o

Of course! Can you think of anyone who's heart is more filled with Darkness and is hellbent on the destruction of the world of Lore? I here she uses moglins in her sweet shops, allegedly... ;)

when do you think batman 4 is gonna come out O.o

If you're referring to the new Christopher Nolan series of films, not for quite some time since they have yet to make a 3.

what do chickencow lords eat?

Dragon, least that's the word on the street. Which, according to them, tastes like chicken, interestingly enough...

when will the seppy saga end?

When we defeat Martha Stewart of course!

do you know much about how the DS armor is gonna be?

As much as you.

and finally last question..

do you think MQ will last 5000 years before the reset happens O.o?

I think only time will tell.

this will be the last time im posting i think ive annoyed you enough @(^.^)@ monkey satisfied

I'll believe that when I see it! ;) *Tosses monkeee "bad" banana*

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 15:10:51 >
DF  Post #: 144
8/10/2008 11:01:09   
puffmonk

hello there ^^

Aello'!

soo... i can't think of any good questions so im going to ask pointless ones..

Sounds like a plan, it's actually par for the course! ;)

what is your name?

Sir LANDIS of DF GD

what is your quest?

To seek the Holy Grail!

what..... is the air-speed velocity of a swallow?

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

if you got where thats coming from your awesome ^^

Why thank you, and there was much rejoicing! *yay*

anyways >_>

ever played 9dragons?

idk why i asked >_> i just wonder sometimes

No, and it's natural to wonder...

who locked you in your shack.... i mean gave you the position ^^?

The Lady of the Lake,...
*angels sing*
...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft my shackles from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, LANDIS, was to carry said shackles.
*singing stops*
Or put less poetically, some watery tart threw them at me! (for real answer see post 6 on page one of this thread)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 16:21:45 >
AQ DF  Post #: 145
8/10/2008 11:01:56   
rabbithop1

1 Congratulations !

Thank you!

2 ... prepare ...

*preparing* Ready...

3 Did you ever dreamed of eating something?

Sure, and it's quite strange when you wake up with halitosis from the dreamed food the following morning... ;)

4 What did your dad/mom said of becoming an AK?

"Aw, I'm so proud! Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that you, our son, would one day be an AK! We must have done something right..." J/K Actually it was more like, "that sounds like a lot of work, are you sure you're going to have the time?"

5 Do you think The Netherlands PWNS?

It's a small but unique and significant country. It could probably pwn New Jersey... ;)

6 Did you cry'd when The Netherlands were out of the EUFA cup?

Nah, I'm an Italia fan all the way!

7 You are my greatest fan are'nt you?

I'm guessing you're your greatest fan...

:|

9 Muhahaha did i scared you ?

Afraid not... *Ba dum bum cha!* Thanks I'll be here all week, try the veal! ;)

10 W00T FIRST POST

Spam like that lives to be smited!

11 Do u love Cysero

Love is a bit strong. I respect and admire his insanity and ingenuity!

12 LOL?

Not so much.

13 Do you know : Achmed The Dead Terrorist

Silence! I kill you!

14 I guess you like dolls?

Ventriloquist dummies and action figures, sure.

15 Welllllllllllllllllllllll, i see you again i think, cyao
P.S : Thx for answering those stupid questions

Happy trails!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/15/2008 16:29:58 >
DF  Post #: 146
8/10/2008 12:21:33   
bigwavedave
Master Conspirator

1. Congratulations!

Thanks!

2. Batman or Superman?

Plastic Man! J/K Batman.

3. What's your favorite type of pie?

Dingleberry! Actually, it's Blackberry...

4. Why DF? Why not AQ or MQ?

Because unfortunately I only have time for one and DF is the game I happened to come across first. I'm quite glad I did! I'll likely pop on to AQW from time to time as well...

5. Are you watching the Olympics?

Nope. No cable and no time.

6. What's better, the 10m air pistol shooting event or the biathlon?

Underwater Basket Weaving

7. Have you experienced the ritualistic AK becoming ceremony yet?

I have. (for more detail see post 74 on page three of this thread)

9. Being an AK, do you have a forum self-destruct button?

That's classified information. Though we AKs summarily deny the existence of such a weapon. Why, who have you been talking to? >:/

10. Did I skip something?

"8." it would seem though it appears that I've found it for you...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/15/2008 16:08:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 147
8/10/2008 21:07:37   
04whim

hello Mr. LANDIS

Hello Mr.04whim.

congrats on the (arch)knighthood

Thanks, you're too kind...

wow, that's the first time anyone's told me I'm kind

There's a first time for everything!

ready for a trip to (a non religious) Hell?

We're in my MtAK thread, it is my personal hell... J/K

what's your favorite games console (like a PS2 or Xbox or something (not computer))

ColecoVision! (for real answer see post 114 on page five of this thread)

what's your favorite game series on said console (like Devil May Cry or Kingdom Hearts)

Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

what's you home address?

Wayne Manor, 1007 Mountain Drive, Gotham City

wow, I'm slow at 3 in the morning, I didn't get that at all when I first read it

normally I'm not fuzzy till about 7, cuz I'm asleep by then... :P

No worries, many are a bit fuzzy at that hour. ;)

what's you favorite anime series?

Super Milk-Chan! I am so very kidding... (for real answer see post 73 on page three of this thread)

have you ever seen me on the forums?

Yes, most recently in the Who's your favorite Mod/AK.... thread.

yay, AK recognized me :) I can die now... wait, ow, no WHY GOD WHY???!!! ouch... I'm ok, just a few hundred broken bones... :P

Here drink this *hands you a bottle of red liquid* I'm pretty sure that's healing potion... Course it could also be the stash of Xan's Uber-Hot Sauce I carry around with me... Oh well, 50/50 shot...

I'll just keep this blue bottle handy, it's either a mana potion or water...

Of course they say water doesn't really work for spiciness. You better take this.... *hands you a bottle filled with white fluid* It's either Left Sock Juice or milk...

or it's... O_O, I ain't touching that bottle LANDIS lol, ok, maybe we should leave it there, this is getting kind of long

You're right, probably for the best... Too many colors left to choose from... ;)

like the colours only rhino's can see, like itchy. anyone else remember that DN? (sorry had to be said, maybe I'll post some more questions next page cuz I wuv ya so much ;p)

lol, yes you are quite enthusiastic with that edit button.... (technically the next post will start the next page)

what's your favorite band?

The Bee Gees! (for real answer see post 5 on page one of this thread)

can't think of ote else so I hope you didn't pack too much for your trip...

I figure a place that hot in the summer it's best to dress and pack light... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 1:33:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
8/10/2008 21:20:57   
Greystar

Hello LANDIS, remember me?

I most certainly do Greystar.

So your an AK now, how many new buttons?

Not many... Several of the old buttons but usable in shinny new ways. ;)

Did you expect this?

The question reminds me of a quote from Confucius. “Act with kindness, but do not expect gratitude”. (for further detail see post 37 on page two of this thread)

What's your favorite version of Batman? personally i like "Batman" over the movies or batman beyond.

I enjoy the batman comics (especially the graphic novel "The Killing Joke") Batman The Animated Series and Batman In The Justice League Cartoon Series. I also like the new generation of Batman films (Batman Begins and The Dark Knight) to a slightly lesser degree. The new cartoon "The BatMan" and Batman Beyond I enjoy less since they tend to stray more from the original spirit of the comics.

you like Mr. Freeze?

In the comics and Batman TAS, a worthy adversary. In Batman and Robin/Arnold Schwarzenegger, absolute rubbish!

is it weird to ask for your wii number? most of my friends are sony people and have crude-unjustifyde-hate to all things nintendo so my friendlist is really low...

I'd love to give it to you though I myself don't own a Wii, my brother does. We live in different cities so I rarely get on.

Done anything cool so far as an AK?

Hmmm, Helped keep DF GD clean, nailed a hacker or two, chatted it up on the IRC and talked to people like yourself in this MtAK thread. ;)

So your an AK, were do you go from there?

Not sure, perhaps I've peeked... ;) In all seriousness I'm quite satisfied where I'm at. I'm just happy to be part of the team and will strive to be the best AK I can.

I guess that's it for now...

Your guess is as good as any. ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 22:11:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 149
8/10/2008 21:53:20   
asianinvasion01

Hey, Landis.

Hey asianinvasion01.

So, how do you like DF edits?

Quite a bit, some great stuff in there!

Do you like my edits?(In the sig)

I do. They're very creative and it's obvious you put a great deal of work into them!

How do you like being an AK?

About as much as I like giving a Gorillaphant a root canal... J/K (for real answer see post 114 on page 5 of this thread)

Whats the most you can do as an AK?

My best! ;)

Do you like the olympics?

Sure, though it's unfortunate how they often become politicized.

Whats your favorite food? Mines chalupas from taco bell.

No way> Mine Too! J/K Though they are good... (for real answer see post 124 on page five of this thread)

I guess thats all for now. Good luck!

Thanks! Other AKs have implied a bit of luck may come in handy...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 23:40:48 >
DF  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition