Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2008 5:36:18   
The Slayer

Hey Landis.

Hey Slayer.

"Gratz" with beng selected as an AK.

"ThanX"

What do AK's acctualy do?

Officiate weddings, receive key to the cities, ride on floats in parades, preform circumcisions (though I haven't quite mastered that one yet) etc... ;) (for real answer see post 106 on page five of this thread)

Favourite anime?

Watch Princess Tutu! J/K (for real answer see post 148 on page six of this thread)

Least favourite drink?

Battery Acid. No wait, scratch that, Sunny Delight is worse than Battery Acid.

Do you play DF a LOT?

A fair amount but not a lot. These days I don't have the free time.

Best personality met in these forums?

Tough one, I've met so many great people! I'll give a shout out to my peps in the Dragon/Character Matches thread and the contest discussion threads... (I promise that's the last time you'll hear me use "shout out" and "peps" in this thread! ;))

Favourite band/group?Mines Ensiferum.

Back Street Boyz! WOW, it almost made my throat bleed to tell that lie... ;) (for real answer see post 148 on page six of this thread)

Thats all, "bai".

P.S. Good luck.

"Late" and thanks.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 14:49:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
8/11/2008 9:15:57   
rougedude11

chicken cow or mean bear pig?

It is the policy of the US government to dismiss out of hand the existence of ManBearPig despite former Vice President Gore's claims so, ChickenCow... *psst, but really both*

flowers or faries?

Fairies! How else to you explain the AE Team's time continuum problems? ;)

time travelling telephone booth or barbie doll?

Barbie Dolls for melting and pulling the heads off of, TT Telephone Both for everything else.

would you prefer time paradox or the apocolyps?

Depends on the paradox. Generally they're pretty annoying and some can even trigger the apocalypse...

timhortons or subway?

Not familiar with the first so subway I suppose. Though Safeway sandwiches taste better and are more affordable with your club card. *Safeway representative slips thick envelope into my pocket*

me or you?

You seem great and all but at this juncture I think I'd prefer to stay me.

333 or 666?

guitar hero 4 or rockband 2?

Um, Real Instrument 1? I don't really play either.

south park or family guy?

Both a hilarious though I watch South Park with more regularity.

whats it like being level 40?

MY characters is drunk with the power. J/K It's a waiting game really...

can you eat just one lays potatoe chip?

I can. Cookies are another matter. ;)

dragonlord or dragonrider?

Seeing as how DragonLord's can ride dragons and more I'll pick door number 1.

ipod nano or record player?

A-Track baby!! J/K Mpe and radio, presently I don't own an iPod.

p.s if you value your pet dragon stay away from falling cows and tour buses

Thanks for the tip!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 15:14:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
8/11/2008 9:36:59   
Wolkanne

OMGBBQ!

!

Greetings, oh friendly one.

Welcome, oh constructively critical one.

So, do you speak 1337?

I do, though I prefer proper English.

Shackle coulour and shape?

Florescent orange floatties/life preservers. J/K (for real answer see post 6 on page one of this thread)

favourite contest?

All have been pretty great but I particularly enjoyed the original music contest and original undead monster contest. They were both a lot of fun with great entries, I met a lot of great people in them and both resulted in new player content being entered into the game.

Favourite country in Beijing '08?

Not really following them but I'm Italian American so USA and Italy.

Alien vs predator?

Predator, though Batman could take them both. (short film is quite bad in my opinion but illustrates my point) ;)

PWND or OWND?

OWND! (let's see how many Batman references I can cram into this post ;))

Like counter-strike?

Sure, it's a fairly well constructed game though I haven't played it that much.

That is all.

K, thanks for dropping by!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 15:58:58 >
Post #: 153
8/11/2008 10:21:14   
wunglu

1. Hey Landis Great Honor To Talked To You

Really? You think maybe it's worth something, should we see tickets? J/K Thanks, Glad to speak with you as well.

2. How often are you online?

It varies but generally several hours a day.

3. How Can I become a archknight?

Accidentally subject yourself to gamma radiation! (for real answer see post 138 on page six of this thread)

4. Darth Vader Or Anakin Skywalker?

Vader all the way! Anakin was a whiny brat played by Hayden "couldn't act himself out of a paper bag" Christensen. Of course hat's just my opinion... ;)

5. Do you hang with Artix and Others in real life?

Afraid not. We're separated by several states and miles. Would be Awesome to meet and hang with the AE Team in person though!

6. If you work for artix then do you get special benefits in the games?

Technically I volunteer my time for Alac, Reens and the other Mods. I'm not an employee of AE. Currently There is only one in-game benefit though I don't AK for the perks. :)

7. Is Artix Entertainment I big Corp.?

I believe it is fairly small. To my knowlege there are no shareholders or board of directors. More of a Family/Team than a Cooperation I'd think, but I'm just hypothesizing.

8. Congrats to becoming a archknight

Thank you!

9. Is Archknight a big responsibility?

I ser it that way and treat it as such.

10. Also Do you need to be a constant poster on the forums to be a archknight?

Not a consistent poster per se but an AK does need to be present on the boards pretty regularly or they couldn't do their job.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 16:57:58 >
DF  Post #: 154
8/11/2008 11:04:32   
Moglin Crazed09

A few pages past 5

That we are....

The Revenge of the MumMy MumMy Retuns or the MumMy Dragons tomb

Not really a fan of nay part of the series, though the one currently in theaters looks the most intriguing out of the three.

Mcdonalds wendys or Burger King(Or king burger)

Big Doom Burger! (for real answer see post 74 on page three of this thread)

Thats all i ave for page 7....Ur lucky

Am I? Time to go to Vegas!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 17:03:06 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
8/11/2008 13:43:39   
Greystar

So if someone says "until next time, i'm *insert name here*!" does that make them a different person when you see,em again?

Excellent question! I'd say yes, it makes them wither that or just a bit full of themselves. ;)

Are you still you?

*checks self up and down* Far as I know...

Do gryphons fly south for the winter?

Nah, they're more eagleulfed in lion around in cold climates. ;) The Gryphon in Dragesvard is a prime example.

if someone brough warlic back after he died, would we call him Warlich, or is that too cliche?

lol! Nah I think that would do.... It sounds a lot better than Wambie...

what's the one question you want someone to ask you?

put that here
"Wanna know how I got these scars?" (of course you didn't tell me to answer it)

Was i suppose to say hi?

It's a common conversational custom but not a requirement.

if you post something, can say i knew him when he was a member after you leave?

What are you trying to say? What, you want me to go? Fine, I know when I'm not wanted... Hey wait a sec, this is my thread... You leave! J/K

until next time, im me.

I rest my case. ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 17:36:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 156
8/11/2008 14:24:30   
Hero232

Hi you still replying questions?

Sure am!

1) Do you work with the artwork of DF? (not english speaking, hope I got it right)

You said it fine. I'm not actually an employee of AE/DF Staff. I just volunteer my time on the boards. I don't work on technical aspects of the games. That being said I think the artwork is great!

2) How stressing are the days of work with DF normally from 1-10?

Again, I wouldn't know but I'd assume they can be quite stressful and when cramming to get releases out that standard work hours don't apply. As an AK I work sporadic hours but try to get on the forums at least once a day, though it's often more.

3) Is it fun to work with something you actually like to do? Or can it sometimes also be boring?

I assume deriving enjoyment from it makes the AE Team's work more fulfilling. However, it's still hard work and likely quite tedious at times which I'd expect gets tiring. Though I imagine with all the commotion life in the secret underground lab is very rarely boring...

4) Are you satisfied with the combat system of DF or could it be improved ftw?

I find it very satisfying. Of course with all things, even great ones, there is always room for improvement.

5) How did you get inspired to call yourself Landis?

It came in a vision — a land crab appeared on a flaming pie and said unto me, "From this day on you are LAND IS with no space" ;)

6) Is there any deeper language or historical meaning with the name Landis?

It stands for Living All Night's Dreams In Sorrow. Yet another invented answer pulled from my Acronym Silliness Storage. ;) (for real answer see post 103 on page five of this thread)

7) Do you have alot of fun at work?

I have a lot of fun being an AK though my official work is full-time grad school, a practicum and part-time CMT bodywork. All these things are fulfilling, enjoyable at times and a lot of work!

8) Do you get a good payment for working with DF? (no number needed, understand if it's too personal)

Knowledge, gratitude and the satisfaction of a job well done is my reward. ;)

9) Do you like/know One Piece? If yes to any, do you see all the hidden small details that One Piece relates to? Like for example alot of different fairytales and known stories ;D (One Piece fan! Zorro ftw!)

I'm not familiar with "once piece" but it sounds interesting so I think I shall look into it!

10) Do you excersice your body, so you don't get damages, when you sit down and work with computer all day?

Excellent question! I used to have a pretty regular workout routine though I've slacked off as of late. I do ride my bike everywhere which, on the hills of SF, is no small task.

11) Did I get all my questions right, or did I misunderstand something?

All your questions were very well constructed. The one takeaway to remember is that AKs technically don't work for DF/The AE Team. ;)

12) How many hours do you work at a normal work day?

That varies greatly depending on the day, my school workload and practicum.

13) Do you know the Dragonlance book series? Did you get inspired from that and used that in DF? (personally love dragonlance. Raistlin ftw! Wanna be evil schizofrenic too lmao or whtever lol)

I do know the series. I don't know if any part of it was inspiration for DF.

14) Did you get inspired from WoW in making DF?

I believe the AE Team enjoys parodying WoW at times but makes it a point to create a gaming experience different from it.

15) I think DF is a game worth paying a little DA :) I believe I spend my money well! Keep up the good work! And the question ... This job sucks ... A tiny tiny little bit? Wouldn't you rather put stickers/marks/Idontkknowwhatyoucallit at apples (someone HAS to do it, no?)

I'll do my best as an AK. To answer your question, all jobs suck at one point or another, though I'd much rather be doing this than putting stickers on apples! ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/20/2008 23:45:13 >
DF  Post #: 157
8/11/2008 15:24:23   
macattack244

MY QUESTION: Why did he stop answering ppl's questions? LOL

If he is me than the answer is, I didn't, as demonstrated my me answering this question now... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 19:34:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 158
8/11/2008 15:43:53   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

I'm Back!

You are!

You don't have to be smelly to be fishy*

*or be part fish

True, but it helps...

can you beat extreme noxus? or extreme dunelord?

With ease...

behold! you are the 4th mod i've met in a MtAK

That is indeed something to behold!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 20:59:41 >
DF AQW  Post #: 159
8/11/2008 16:25:05   
leo123456789101112

hey landis i love cluck cluck mooing (is that persuasive enough)

Npe, better get some new material... ;)

oooyyyeehh that breeding scene was ugly ;)

I'll take your word for it!

and guess what

Your a chicken cow in a j6 suit and I'm not.

im a chicken cow in a j6 suit ur not

Oh, I guessed right, fancy that...

so... ur eating razor nuts there landis?

Nope, I try to avoid ingesting items with razor in the name but if you like em' knock yourself out.

say hello to the joker

leo, I fought with The Joker: I know The Joker; The Joker is a foe of mine. leo sir, you're no The Joker. ;)

aaaahhhhhhhh im been attacked by smileys im okay now

*lackluster yay*

aaahhhhhh its spiderman

Hey Pete, hows it haggin' you swingin' guy?

are you sure im not crazy

I'm beginning to have my doubts.

list some of the supernatural heros i missed
superman,spiderman,batman,hulk,ME,wolverines gang(forgot name)

I believe the "Wolverine Gang" you are in search of is The X-men though that's just a shot in the dark. ;)

curly fries at hogs breath

Sure, I could go for some curly fries...

make this funny
coward

Manbearpig...

mum im home....

I'm sure she's thrilled.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/11/2008 21:24:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
8/11/2008 16:52:46   
drakehello

Hey again lands

1. What do you think cyseros secret pwn is? (go here for more info on it http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14513032 )

Only C knows for sure. For myself, I found the Indiana Jones, Terminator and Star Wars/Kessel Run puns the hilarious. Though as those aren't very secret it's not likely to be one of them.

2. Do you pity da fool?

Quit your jibber jabber! I'm gonna bust ya up real good with my night elf Mohawk!

3. Can you now use THE BAN HAMMAH!!??!

No, that weapon of legend is reserved for Moderators. AK just laze it's targets when appropriate. ;)

4. Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

Clearly the chicken! An egg could never survive on it's own nor could a small chick once hatched. I don't know why people consider this such a complicated question...

5: which came first: the cake or the pie?

I would surmise pie as it is much simpler to make than cake.

6. ever heard of red vs blue? ( a popular halo machinima)

I have.

7. If you awnsered yes to number 6, than whos your favorite character?

No faves. Heard of it but don't really follow it.

8. Ever heard of weird al?

But of course. The first concert I ever attended was actually a Wierd Al concert many moons ago. I grew up on him!

9. if so do you like his music?

Very much so. And if you haven't seen his movie UHF I highly recommend it!

10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck Chuck norris?

Not as much as one that could buck Bruce Lee! (for real answer see post 83 on page four of this thread)

11. What is behind chuck norris's beard?

Another fist, or so the legend says...

12. Who would win in a fight? chuck norris or cyseros? (tough call eh?)

Which his crazy powerful weapons totally Cysero. Without, Chuck would have the advantage...

13. OH NOES!

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

14. Will the rabbit ever get his trix?

Sure, if he ever breaks down and uses lethal force... (those kids have it coming)

15. i like to move it move it

Physically, physically, physically fit! ;)

well thats all for now!!

So be it.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 1:41:40 >
DF MQ  Post #: 161
8/11/2008 17:09:28   
Memory of a Nightmare

New AK! I wait for the day when the mods say: "We can't AK any more forumites cause we're out of cells!"

Heh, Don't know if that day will ever come. Cells are cheap and if they ever get really hard up they'll probably just pack in more of us per cell like a clown car. ;)

Your text color is night sky blue! Mine is purple! What's Your favourite color? (BTW, your text looks black if You don't look close)

Yes, the Midnight Blue is quite dark. As for my favorite color, it's Spam Pink! (for real answer see post 117 on page five of this thread)

Why "LANDIS"? What does that mean?

It stands for Legendary And Nearly Drowned In Spam. And yet another answer pulled from my Acronym Silliness Storage. ;) (for real answer see post 157 on page seven of this thread)

If You are "Friendly!" and an AK, will You be known as "Friendly DF GD AK"?

That's what it says over my avvy... ;)

If I WrItE lIkE tHiS....will you still be able to read that?

Yes, though I'd prefer you didn't.

Warning! Do not read the following! OK, next part of my evil plot, spam in DF GD to make the new AK angry, it's perfect.......You are reading this, right?

Sounds like an unwise course of action...

What planet would You like to live on if not on Earth?

The Forest Moon of Endor looks quite lovely.

Is the Moon made of cheese?

Partially, it's actually an overgrown Quintilla... ;)

I dunno what to ask next....Good luck and may the DF GD be with You!

Thanks, and with you...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 3:09:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 162
8/11/2008 19:05:49   
04whim

well, as promised, here I am again *thunderclaps in the background* ok.... but where's the lightening?

Here... *hands you a lightening rod and steps a goodly distance away then looks at watch* Any minute now...

can I have another one of those red potions please?... *sets on fire a little*

Sorry, fresh out. But, *Roasts marshmallow on the heat radiating from your lightening stuck body and hands it to you* there ya go. Enjoy...

yummy... but now I need to cough and my mouth is welded shut... (un)luckily I can still type ;p

A small price to pay for marshmallowie goodness! ;)

*mumbles a little*

how are you on this fine day/evening/morning/night/whatever the heck it is in your time zone... coming to midnight here....

Fine, thanks!

what's your favorite armour in DF?

Geopetal Rock Armor, complete with funny glasses! J/K Rogue with my wicked warlord set. After that probably Necro Armor.

what's your favorite weapon to go with that armour in terms of looks?

For my Rogue set-up and weapon choice click on the DF/character page link beneath my avvy. For the Necro Armor I like how the CoDemi Codex looks

when did you first realize you were going to destroy the planet with super powers that conquer Superman's?

Currently no plan to destroy our planet and no super powers, If that changes you'll be the first to know. ;)

have you seen my suggestions for DF? (sorry if this counts as advertising, but I wanted the opinion of someone DF smart)

I have not.

any questions no one's asked that I can ask?

Several.

do you like Chuck Norris?

Prefer Bruce Li and I have qualms with Chuck for what he did to Bats/Bruce in The Ultimate Showdown.

Pirate or Ninja?

Like them both but fighting for the ninjas in this monkeee war.

are you implying you prefer Naruto to Jack Sparrow? lol :P

Nope, I'm implying pirates go down a lot easier than ninjas. ;)

weakling...

Yes they are. It's why they go down easy... ;) I can only assume you were referring to them and not I as calling me a weakling would be considered flaming and evoke AKiery wrath...

*whistles innocently, and walks away, not to be seen again... until page 9*

A wise course of action! ;)

what type of pictures do you draw? (anime for me :) )

Various things, people and otherwise though it's been quite a while.

yay, you told someone to come see my post for an answer :)

Quite observant aren't we... Nice to see someone is actually taking the time to read most/all of mu replies!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/21/2008 1:49:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 163
8/11/2008 22:18:45   
Gianna Glow

A-Ha! i have yet another question for you...

Yessss?

Do you consider yourself insane?

Not today.

What about Insanely Cool?

Nope.

Or Insanely Awesome?

Nu uh!

Well, that was my questions....yeah, random, but i know you are getting used to randomness (lol!)

It does seem to come with the territory. ;)

Congrats again on AKship!
Greeny

Thanks Again gg!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 3:46:32 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 164
8/11/2008 22:35:56   
demonic_miss

BWUAHAHAHAHA i have returned!!

So you have...

Are these questions annoying u now?

Generally, no.

*pause*

*Awkward silence*

*begins to whistle*

How about now?

......... Nope! ;)

how old are ya?

Older than Haley Joel Osment and younger than Halley's Comet. ;) (for real answer see post 106 on page five of this thread)

Well I'm out of questions (FOR NOW*thunder crashes*)

Oh and gratz on AKnessship again

Thanx again. ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 4:01:55 >

DF  Post #: 165
8/11/2008 23:25:29   
kittycat

Congrats!

Thanks kittykat!

Do you luv being an AK?

"No matter how many times you clean the DF GD, it always manages to get back in spamrdy again! I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this place! Can't you keep it clean for 10 minutes!" ;) (for real answer see post 138 on page 6 of this thread)

DA character?

I do. My lvl 40 rogue is my primary though I have a level 40 mage as well.

Insane or Dread?

How about insanely dreadful..

Doom or Light?

Dark Matter. (for real answer see post 24 on page one of this thread)

DO you want to be a moderator in the future?

To become a Mod on such an awesome team would be a huge honor but also an obscene amount of work and responsibility. So such aspirations at this time.

Guess: m___bear___g
What is it?

Only the most vicious creature known to Al Gore, ManBearPig!

What is your fave quest?

hat will shall be not be named... J/K (for real answer see post 121 on page five of this thread)

Are you a player of AQ?

No, unfortunately I don't have the time.

Luv being awesome?

Hardly, though it's great when I come accross awesome moments!

Brats, Are you a person with excellence?

I always strive for excellence.

All I can say, Talk to yall later!

Laters!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 14:46:05 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 166
8/11/2008 23:54:08   
Severin

Hey LANDIS! I've been on vacation for a while in the middle of no where, without internet so I didn't get a chance to post this ealier D:

Hey SEVERiN. I see. Hope the middle of nowhere was fun!

On that note, what's your favourite vacationing spot?

Good question! Most recently I vacationed in Lake Tahoe, CA and there are other several beautiful places in CA to get in touch with nature. Of the places I've been thus far Europe and Italy in particular has been my favorite spot. I have family in Sicily who have a very inmate, rustic beach resort which is definitely up there on the list.

I been to lazy to read some of the other questions, so I will ask you random questions that are unlikely to have been asked before, aight?

Best of luck, I've had some pretty random stuff already...

Favourite Coffee drink?

By the time I'm done adding cream and sugar to coffee it's basically hot chocolate. ;) Not much of a coffee drinker and not a Starbucks fan so no real favorites there.

Starbucks or Tim Hort...Dangit, you probably don't even know what Tim Horton's is do you?

Neither. Try to support independent coffee shops when I can.

Cinnamon or Mint?

Cinnamon in Apple Cider and Mint in mojitos.

Worst injury you have had to endure?

Lived a charmed life. No broken bones, fractures or overnights in the hospital. Several ER visits for childhood accidents though with the scars to prove it. ;) I can't think of my worst but the injury would likely me emotional, not physical. Though come to think of it, I once had my entire body waxed for the role of Rocky in the stage musical "The Rocky Horror Show" and that was less than pleasant...

If I told you I am a pro at playing Kazoo what would you say?

"Pro" implies you make money at it so how much did you pull in last year? ;)

WELL I AM!

Kudos for you! *hands you a kudos granola bat*

I live in my own imaginary world. It's okay, I have lots of friends here. How would you feel if I said you weren't one of them?

I'd feel it's likely you didn't take the red pill.

It's okay, no need to get emotional about it. My imaginary world is a lie. And you are my friend in real life. I think...Are you?

Sure, but work on freeing that mind or resign yourself to forever being a battery for the machines...

Porrigde. Some like it hot, some like it cold. Some like in the pot nine days old. I don't like it at all. Do you?

It's edible but I prefer proper oatmeal with brown sugar.

What corner of your room do you like best?

The one where my bed lies. It's near three bay windows with a sliver view of the SF Bay and the Golden Gate.

I like the one in my closet. I can just fit inside my closet and my corner in it makes me feel happy!

Sounds like an excellent place for hide and seek or a secret passageway to your private lair

Paint or Pencil?

Depends on the circumstances though I sketch more often than I paint.

Did I ask any questions that had been asked before?

No, you seem to have dodged all prior questions, well done!

Well anyway, thanks for letting my waste your time. See you 'round!

That's what I'm here for, and you will! ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 15:13:58 >
AQW  Post #: 167
8/12/2008 0:19:46   
Archon Hellzvog

Hey! These are a few things i'm curious to know about

Very well, all cats stand clear... ;)

1. I feel like a cookie you want me to send you a few? (They're Sugary and doughy)

Sounds divine, hook it up!

2. I started playing DF at the beginning of summer in 08, and i'm already at level 40 with all the best equipment for non-DA's, does that mean i play too much DF?

As long as you have time for showers, food, school work and occasional sleep you're good to go.

3. If you had the choice of these three things, which would you pick?

A bucket

A Dread Shadowreaper of Doom

Cysero's left sock

As much as I'd love a DSRoD I'd be wary of the dark spirit within it. C's left sock would likely be quite smelly and might turn my house into an overgrown fish. So, I think I'm gonna ave to go with the bucket as well, if we're talking real life... ;)

I picked the bucket hehehehe...

You chose wiesely.

4. Who's your favorite band?

The timeless and temporary due of Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias. "To all the girls I've loved before, who've traveled in and out my door..." J/K (for real answer see post 148 on page six of this thread)

5. Do you attend Dragoncon?

I'd love to but GA is a bit of a trek and I don't really have the time.

6. If there are 2 trains at 2 opposite towns and they both leave at 8:00 and there's only one stretch of track going between the 2 towns, how do the trains make it to the opposite town without crashing into each other?

One train leaves at 8:00 AM and the other at 8:00 PM.

7. Who do you think would win in a staring contest?

Artix

Zhoom

Cysero

Or Jimmy the Eye?

From those choices I'd say Jimmy though Geopetal would give him a run for his money! ;)

8. What is your favorite series of books?

Anything from the romance novel section... J/K (for real answer see post 132 on page six of this thread)

9. I'm running out of things to ask you, i must be tired!

Like I said, got to make time for that occasionally.

10. If i have max accounts in all 3 of the games (not counting AQW) does that mean i have too much free time considering it only took me about a year?

We all have all the tie there is. What you do with yours is your prerogative. ;)

11. What is the meaning of life?

To debate that question Ad infinitum... (for real answer see post 117 on page five of this thread)

12. Do you think that zorbak is in a little brother to brother bind with kabroz?

Snuffleupagus.

13. Do you like peanut brittle?

When prepared well it's fairly tasaty. I prefer peanut butter.

14. Why do you think AE put a reference to Bleach in DF?

My guess would be one or more of the AE Team are Bleach fans...

15. Where is my left sock pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me!

Sorry, classified information. Even I don't have clearance to know the whereabouts of our left socks...

16. lol i forgot what number of questions i had to stop at

Archon Hellzvog

AKA

AQ Void Knight

MQ Archon Hellzvog

DF Archon Damien

AQW "Archon" Akai

I just have a thing for archon ok? Don't judge me please !

*looks at you with judgmental glare%

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 16:41:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 168
8/12/2008 0:25:43   
SlyCooperFan1

I have no clue who you are!

I've gone to great lengths to keep it that way...

I've never seen you on the forums!

I prefer to lurk in the shadows.

Anyway, to the real deal.

1. Who has put you on the shackles?

Malebolgia. J/K Alac...

2. Who has the whip?

I do. I own two and know how to use them! ;)

3. Who's dungeon is it?

DF GD is Alac's domain.

And lastly....

4. Since when did AKs become friendly?

Many of us are, unless given reason to be otherwise.

Good luck!

EDIT:

Oh, I forgot, you're a DF AK.

Do you know where Cysero has my left sock?

Thanks! And your left sock us currently being used by a Frostvale moglin as a sleeping bag.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 16:48:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
8/12/2008 14:26:54   
allbeloved

Hello again, LANDIS. DOOM.
Stop mocking me.Make me.
Darn you Avatar. You overpowered me. Do away with your color.Thank you. HAHAHAHAHA!
OK, question time.

Looks like you need an avvy whisperer to get yours to behave.

First thing, are you an AK? Does that mean you're a guardian? Do you play ZardWars? Have I spoke to you before?

Yes, no, no, maybe.

*Takes a deep breath* I like your color and mines, what do you do? Do I know you? What's your favorite movie? Do you have an HP computer?

There ya go, all the way down to the diaphragm... ;) Thanks, many things, see post 117 on page five of this thread and no.

That's all the questions I'm throwing at you for now. See yuh!

k...

P.S. Did I say this before? If not, congrats!

That's another question... ;) You didn't, thanks!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 17:07:54 >
MQ  Post #: 170
8/12/2008 17:21:16   
Rynkar

I'm baaack >:]

You aaaaare.

some Q's that i forgot

Have at thee!

what are some perks that AK gets you?

Well, we've got a pretty sweet dental plan... (for real answer see post 154 on page seven of this thread)

do you check the gallery?

On occasion.

if so you see my gallery?

Yes.

if so so you like it?

Yes, pretty funny. "He killed Ted." Poor Ted... :(

if not......yaaa...

thats it

The End.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 17:18:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 171
8/13/2008 0:45:13   
elloser

hello

Hello.

I know alot of ppl say congratz so i will not.There is enuf to make a person sick :=]{well at least me anyways )

We wouldn't want that...

1) If i told you i found the fountain of life what would you do?

I'd say if you want our planet to survive it would be best to keep it hidden or destroy it. We've already got a huge overpopulation problem...

2) Now lets just say that I accidently am hiding 300 million undead soldiers somewhere... if artix finds out will you join him or me?

Tough call but going up against that many undead sounds like too much fun to pass up!

3) i have found a way to make the undead fully resistant to every element so artix cannot hurt them what do you think hell do now?

Undo your Voodoo with with his Holy Wasabi of smiteyness.

4) if there is a undead dragon "dracolich" whos the first to kill it galanoth or artix?

Excellent question though I'd say Galanoth beat Artix to the punch since it's likely he killed the dragon while alive. ;)

5) I offer you unlimited power all you have to do is take this medicine that makes you unable to eat any sweet item do you take it?

Probably, as unlimited power would also grant me the power to allow myself to eat sweet things again...

6) I have here a red mouse and a green apple if you eat the green apple you awaken and forget all this if you take the red mouse youll see how deep the wormhole goes and hopefully find a place with oxygen what do you choose?

The blue ba that puts me in Gotham as a billionaire playboy and vigilante by night.

7) i am out of random questions so goodbye

I have a sneaking suspicion there may be one more.

p.s pop quiz!! banna or apple? if you choose the wrong one you face my grown dragon in a duel with the.... kid artix form armour!!

And there is is, imagine that... Can you just tell me the wrong answer cause that sounds like a fun challenge... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 19:49:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 172
8/13/2008 11:19:18   
sdavis3

1. Congratz on becoming a friendly AK!

Many thanks!

2. How long have you waiting to become an AK?

Not at all. It kind of blind sided me...

3. DF, AQ, MQ or AQW?

Pong... J/K DF then AQW.

4. Zorbak or Twilly?

Twig.

5. I wanna be just like you when i grow up !!

I'd think you'd want to know me a little better before making such a statement but to each their own... ;)

6. Can I PVP you in AQW? If so, whats your username?

AQW username is LANDIS or Landis, can't recall.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 20:02:04 >

MQ  Post #: 173
8/13/2008 13:01:06   
Zero F

Hey, congratulations on being an AK!

Thank you very much!

First time I got to meet one though, I hang out at the Suggestions Forum more.

I see. There are those among us who hang out there as well. Nice to meet you.

Now for the questions:

1. What is you favorite weapon of all time?

In the game C's Defenders Daggers are my current fave. In real life I'm partial to swords, whips and dagger/knives. I find indigo montoya's rapier from "The Princess Bride" a bit ostentatious but quite nice.

2. Defender's Dragon Ring XI or Defender's Dragon Necklace XI?

Both of course! Though presently I favor Attacker's Bamd over DD Ring because my primary/rogue is a Crit machine.

3. Since there is AQ Worlds, do you think AE will release DF Worlds?

Not likely, as AQ Worlds intends to incorporate aspects of AQ, DF and MQ.

4. PS3 or XBOX360?

Wii.

5. Can an AK post suggestions in the forum?

Indeed they can!

6. Are the AKs in the Strategy forum the same as the ones in GD?

Many AKs overlap into different forum sections but none in the Strategy forum seem to also cover the GD.

7. Why or why not?

Likely because both Forums are quite time consuming in their own right, though you'd have to ask a Strategy AK to be certain.

8. How long have you been playing DF?

Since 11/10/2006.

9. Think AE will make the Dread Pirate useable again?

It's likely. I can't imagine them yanking such a great Princess Bride reference pertinently...

10. How much do you watch TV?

Very little. Don't own one and have no cable. Only wath television programs online.

11. What's your favorite breakfast?

Entirely mood dependent though I like most breakfast foods as well as cold pizza and Chinese Food/leftovers for breakfast.

12. What if the original Batman fought the Batman from Batman Beyond, who do you think would win?

The original, without question!

13. Are you good at math?

Not really. It's my least favorite subject.

14. Why do you think that when we:

spoiler:

Battle Fluffy, he gets the darker side while we get the lighter one, but our dragon is the one that should destroy the world?

Our dragon *might be the one to destroy* the world. We don't know that for sure. I think Sappy's side was dark because he's filled with darknes...

15. Did AE forget about Drakath already?

AE forgets nothing... Not as long as a written long like the DNs exists. Give it time we'll face him when the AE Team judge we're ready.

That's all folks!

I shall return...soon...in the next few pages

We'll see.

Congrats once again

Thanks, once again!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 20:38:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 174
8/13/2008 13:57:07   
Vert

Hi again, LANDIS. I hope I'm not taking too much of your time away with these questions. If so, feel free to do whatever you want with them.

TIs fine VertodWar.

1: What is your favorite Olympic Sport? (Mine is Basketball)

I prefer the Winter Olympics but I guess Gymnastics and the Running events for the Summer.

2: How do you get your own custom avatar? Do you have to be an AK? Because I like Puppy's (the AK, not actual puppies... not to say that puppies aren't adorable... but I like his avvy), and once he switches, is there a way I can get it?

It's a privilege bestowed by the Mods. Sometimes it's awarded as a forum contest prize, other times it comes with I title or position like "Friendly!" or AK. And yes, puppies are quite cute. As for getting Puppy's current avvy. You'd have to possess the privilege I mentioned and get permission from Puppy to use it. otherwise hope that it's eventually added to the avvys available to all.

3: What is your favorite type of music, favorite song, and song writer? (I like... hip hop and rock, I guess. Will Smith, Switchfoot, and Three Days Grace are great. Followed by Lil Wayne... maybe.)

Kazoo music really gets me going! J/K (for real answer see post 168 on page seven of this thread)

4: What career do you have or are wanting to go into?

I'm currently in a PhD. program for Clinical Psychology and have classes, research and a practicum related to that. I've worked in the Mental Health field in the past (which was good prep for this thread ;)) as well as in Massage Therapy. I've been a CMT for over 10 years and have also been in several semi-professional theatre productions for recreation and a little extra cash.

Thanks a lot. I would ask more, but I gotta go.

You're most welcome.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/13/2008 21:32:40 >
DF AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition