Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Guide: Current MechQuest Builds and How to Obtain Them

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Guide: Current MechQuest Builds and How to Obtain Them
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2008 11:12:25   
toonpenguin

i wish you were just able to pay money to increase stats and not have to fight over and over to increase stats. cause in the future when newer mechas come out your gonna need to reset your stats so you can do the best with that mecha
Post #: 51
8/21/2008 11:14:08   
krusher64n

Yeah, but at least it is your lvl. It is relatively good farming (Not compared to K&S though)
DF MQ  Post #: 52
8/21/2008 11:14:16   
CrimsonFlame14

Or you could just do a build that is good all around. I've decided to go with that instead of mech specific builds. Lots of power, equal perception and reflex, and plenty of luck. I tend to go with mechs that have a lot of specials anyway, so the luck will make those specials come more often, and it never hurts to have good power and defense, does it?
MQ  Post #: 53
8/21/2008 11:15:16   
element resistance
Helpful!

Mine goes like this for ANH:

Accuracy: 40
Reflex: 40
Power: 30
Perception: 27
Efficiency: 1
Luck: 12

You can battle mine if you want. 42632
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/21/2008 11:21:21   
Legendary_Swordsman

my stats are: 25 SC hawk
luck:0
reflex:50
power:15
perception:60
accuracy:25
efficiency:0

Not to bad used all my stat points and i have a decent block with lower damage done to me, slight increase in power, more hits going through. Probably push up accuracy and perception in the future not sure
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
8/21/2008 11:24:52   
Watchman
Helpful

Hey Tread, looks like this thing's making a good start. Congrats with pretty quick faq tag. Looks like you have another baby to take care of.

Well, you might like this set-up

Power: 45
Perception: 50
Luck: 29
Efficiency:1

It works well for anyone who's alternating between different mecha, you could put this in as a "balanced build"

The SC version would probably look like this

Power: 55
Perception: 60
Luck: 34
Efficiency:1

< Message edited by Watchman -- 8/21/2008 14:10:49 >

DF MQ  Post #: 56
8/21/2008 11:24:53   
toonpenguin

for my lvl 25 advance runehawk i'm goign all out with perception 150, and with the mana shield iit should reduce about 25-31 damage a attack.[when facing a lvl 25 attack ] also with runehawk heal it helps even more so i will hardly take damage lol

< Message edited by toonpenguin -- 8/21/2008 11:31:46 >
Post #: 57
8/21/2008 11:29:15   
aciddragon666

quote:

-3 on the cool down HP

that was my mess up i ment HP not CoolDown

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
8/21/2008 11:34:44   
toonpenguin

i acutally watched my hp bar and all then when facing a trainer and with the heal mana shield and perpcetion i only lost 5 hp. i was at 169 then i fell to 152 then i gained 12 from the heal. so in the end i only lost 5 hp which is amazing. and to think i havent trained my perpcetion to 150 yet lol

< Message edited by toonpenguin -- 8/21/2008 11:35:09 >
Post #: 59
8/21/2008 11:36:31   
dragonfire554

Good for the 25 SC Hawk

Reflex: 45 (Saves you from alot of hits)

Perception: 20 (If you get hit saves you some mana from the SC shield)

Accuracy: 25 (Chance to hit, helps against MystRaven smokescreen)

Power: 60 (RuneHawk needs extra power)

MQ  Post #: 60
8/21/2008 11:36:36   
Sky Ever

i untrain all my stat im putting it on

LUCK 75
REFLEX 25
PERCEPTION 25

< Message edited by syber_lady -- 8/21/2008 14:00:48 >
DF AQW  Post #: 61
8/21/2008 12:16:59   
Legendary_Swordsman

toonpenguin: 150/200 is a little excessive for lvl25 splitting even with reflex/accuracy would help
e.g. no use have low damage intake if u can't even hit.
dragonfire554: i'd switch reflex and perception with it's low hp it needs lower intake of damage rather then reflex which can easily be countered with accuracy. power high is interesting on a hawk
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
8/21/2008 12:30:33   
SleipnirX

My Runehawk build:

Reflex: 100

Perception: 25

Power: 25

MQ ID: 417908
LVL 25 Star Captain
AQ MQ  Post #: 63
8/21/2008 12:37:34   
Fighter41523

I think a straight luck build would be very helpful, because it increases special chances and crit chances, I find that it really helps with drakel war armor with a arm of zeus, because aoz will trigger more, and so will the rest of the specials!

I think an accurate and power build would be great for wolfblade, or just a straight accuracy build because of the rage attack which reduces accuracy for extra damage

For Runehawk I think a power and luck build will be good because it has lots of great specials and because its body reduces damage by 50% for 5 turns!, runehawk is also good for tanking with 150 perception because of its shield, maybe a power and perception build, for extra power and taking almost no damage

For Mystraven I think a accuracy and luck build would be good because the luck will help with death strikes, the accuracy is because when your range is so varied you don't want to miss those hits when you hit 90s
AQ MQ  Post #: 64
8/21/2008 12:40:21   
toonpenguin

wow my advance runehawk wiht 150 perception is doing great. i used the mana shield when facing against galanoth. and with the shield + perception i survived his 4 hits with 82 hp left
Post #: 65
8/21/2008 12:42:19   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

@fighter
Won't Power be better than Acc? Power raises Min damage, so you don't hit 8s!
AQ MQ  Post #: 66
8/21/2008 12:49:45   
badboyhe

for crying out loud!

we don't need a building GUIDE

just reveal the formulas

sheesh
AQ  Post #: 67
8/21/2008 12:51:28   
TreadLight

badboyhe, it is guide to show what the builds are and I give the exact stats you need to have this build.

Please look into the guide instead of just reading its cover.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
8/21/2008 12:53:48   
badboyhe

all you did was suggestsions of a power build, defender build and such

I did read that.

psssh, I can figure out that much

it'd be much more useful if the formulas were revealed
AQ  Post #: 69
8/21/2008 12:55:52   
TreadLight

The formulas were revealed, just use the links that are attached to each of the builds' names.

< Message edited by TreadLight -- 8/21/2008 12:56:04 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
8/21/2008 12:56:33   
tempestofnight
Banned!

Alright tread, I like your plan. But the number of acceptable builds shouldn't be that high. It isn't any of our jobs to standardized custom builds, because then they wouldn't be custom.

Some of the builds people are posting disgust me just as much as they disgusted Lord Barrius.

I suggest that the first ones you should add are what should BECOME the standard for house mechs.

Fact: Dumping all stats in one category isn't the best idea.
Fact: Using more than 3 stats with only 150 total stats available isn't the best idea.

Therefore, we should use professional standardized builds in Adventure Quest as a guide. I know that you know about how I rated for about a year, with the best. And I was taught by the best, blues. In early '07 blues trained me.

Anyway, let me make your life easier, since I feel that you should edit this ASAP. This already got anFAQ tag, it may very well get a sticky. People on the forums TRUST you, Tread. So let's give them professional advice. 3 stats evenly distributed or two primary stats with a tertiary stat is the best strategy for the house mechs, imho. Stats help those of us using house mechs to account for our houses' weakness(s). So let's get down to business:

Runehawk Mechs (at L25, SC) (distribute proportionally at lower levels and for non SC):

60 Perception
60 Reflex
30 Accuracy

Standard Deviation: +/- 5-10 in each

The fact is, Runehawk is a tank build. Quite frankly, anyone who uses power and/or efficiency while in a runehawk mech is either not a strategic player, or an idiot. Effieciency is the WORST stat for runehawk. We already have loads of energy and we DON'T need to make things cheaper. What we need to do is protect our HP and assure that our weapons hit, so that our specials trigger. The mana shield and the shoulder weapons which leech HP help us. However, perception and reflex perfect this defensive skill. We still have some room for accuracy. With the MR smokescreen and more advanced enemy monsters, (mechs) we need to make sure our weapons hit.

Mystraven Mechs (at L25, SC) (distribute proportionally at lower levels and for non SC):

75 Luck
45 Power
30 Perception or Accuracy

Mystraven is a house which specializes in risk and reward. Luck does a ton of stuff, including increasing the chance for a critical hit. This makes the mystraven weapons deadly. With maximum damage ALREADY being upwards of 100, the luck stat will assure critical hits, first turn, and many other things we don't know about. Power is also a great stat for this house. The low base damage of mystraven's weapons can present a problem. Power fixes this problem. The tertiary stat is up for grabs in this house. Accuracy can help assure that the "big" hits connect. However, perception helps minimize the damage that mystraven may be vulnerable to if their smokescreen fails.

Wolfblade Mechs (at L25, SC) (distribute proportionally at lower levels and for non SC):

70 Efficiency
50 Power
30 Luck or Accuracy

We all know that Wolfblade is a the "heavy hitter" house. They have tons of HP, and are not in need of perception or reflex. Instead, we must worry about their low EP. Efficiency will help make their reliable weapons even more reliable. This is very important. The next most important stat is power! With a high base damage, wolfblade has room to make their damage potential larger! Power is almost as important if not equally as important as efficiency for wolfblade! The tertiary stat isn't very important for this house. Mainly because they should focus on their top two stats. However, I would choose luck or accuracy. They both do some great things, so it's whatever you prefer.

< Message edited by tempestofnight -- 8/21/2008 12:59:59 >
AQ  Post #: 71
8/21/2008 13:03:51   
element resistance
Helpful!

So do we just have to follow the house mechas stats that you know of tempestofnight?

< Message edited by element resistance -- 8/21/2008 13:07:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
8/21/2008 13:05:33   
TreadLight

Thanks a bunch tempest, I've been looking for the stuff for the WolfBlade and RuneHawk stats. What you said about MystRaven is exactly what I'm going for right now, as I am making the spreadsheet as I make this post. I agree totally with Luck, though we do not know it' complete amount of capabilities yet. I absolutely hope that it gives more chance to do a special attack, as that will tremendously aid the Mystraven mechas. I will take all of your kind advice into account.

The guide isn't finished, so don't take into account that what I am suggesting the basic builds to be the best. I am only showing what they are, at the moment. And what you said about some of the builds being suggested, that you are disgusted, is a bit how I feel. I don't really get disgruntled over the fact that a forum member suggest a bad build, or one that even looks preposterous. i just try to take what they've suggested into account of what I could add next. Like your post, I'm going to take your suggestions, too. I just need the time to find out if what you suggest really is the best,

As for dumping all of your points into one stat, it can actually prove to be very helpful. The builds I represented with just one stat being updated are just the most basic of all of the builds.

< Message edited by TreadLight -- 8/21/2008 13:08:23 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
8/21/2008 13:08:33   
badboyhe

quote:

The formulas were revealed, just use the links that are attached to each of the builds' names.

I clicked on them before, but all it says is how you should distribute your stats

doesn't say anyting about (for example) how much damage increase per points in power, etc
AQ  Post #: 74
8/21/2008 13:11:52   
TreadLight

badboyhe, this guide must not be the one you are looking for, then. In no way, shape, or form have I implied the fact that formula will actually be represented in this thread.

I may add these formulas later, but as you can see, they aren't here yet. This guide has only been out for about 12 hours, so what do you expect?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Guide: Current MechQuest Builds and How to Obtain Them
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition