Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 15«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2011 14:39:39   
Clown the Jester

Hey guys I have been thinking...I found this truely epic song that fits well with the chapter of Comedy and Tragedy with Gray and Me.

Pandora

Comedy and Tragedy

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 6/25/2011 14:40:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/25/2011 16:51:44   
delta blitz

@clown: hmmm....yeah it does fit well. Though I may be able to find a better fitting one. I tell you if I do.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/25/2011 22:51:00   
Clown the Jester

Hey all, The first chapter of The Good, The Bad, The Chaos is out. Please read it and tell me what ya think.

heh heh heh.

I decided to right this in the form of mini stories that will continue over time. There will be 4 parts each with a varitety of chapters.

Story One is called Rise of Legends and Nightmares.

The Good, The Bad, The Chaos
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
6/26/2011 12:44:49   
PallyKnight

@Clown

How many mini-storys are there going to be? And are they all going to overlap somehow?
DF AQW  Post #: 54
6/26/2011 17:49:55   
delta blitz

Chapter 11 and 12 of "Tales of the summoner" is done so check it out and comment.
@clown: Nice story I love the action and it gives me the real western feel.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/26/2011 17:53:17   
Clown the Jester

Hm...I know there are four stories that I want to do. There may be more...but four is the minimum. The stories will be connected as in same setting characters and the plot of the previous story affected them. Some characters may have small appearances in some parts and have larger parts in others. The stories are connected.
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/26/2011 18:56:20   
Ancientz

My new story's First Chapter. Don't forget to discuss about it in the disccussion thread... Unlike Unity did.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/26/2011 22:42:03   
delta blitz

@ancientz: interesting Ill comment in your thread now.
Chapter 13 and 14 of "Tales of the summoner" is done so check them out and comment.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 6/27/2011 18:57:08 >

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/30/2011 15:56:29   
Clown the Jester

The Final Chapter of Comedy and Tragedy is out. It's been a fun ride. The first of the Hero Smash Stories is finally done. Gray and I never expected so much to start from our story. Wow. We are still blown over.

Thanks again for all the support, feedback, crossovers, and what not. It's been a riot. WA HA HA! Hope ya enjoy the last Chapter.

Comedy and Tragedy

But our writing stuff ain't done yet.

Gray is writing the next story that follows The Comedy and Tragedy timeline called Operation R.E.B.O.R.N..

And I will be continuing my western interpretation of Hero Smash, The Good, The Bad, and The Chaos

Thanks again guys for the experience.
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
6/30/2011 18:20:02   
PallyKnight

@Clown

All I can say is...best...story...ever.
DF AQW  Post #: 60
7/1/2011 19:04:34   
Qin

Release is LIVE NOW for fourth of July release in HeroSmash!!
Post #: 61
7/2/2011 17:02:38   
delta blitz

chapter 20 and 21 of Tales of the summoner is finished so check them out and comment. chapter 22 and 23 of Tale of the summoner is done so check it out and comment

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/4/2011 17:59:51 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/3/2011 8:48:33   
Crystal Lion

So, I just had a new chapter of American Lions.
Post #: 63
7/4/2011 18:00:16   
delta blitz

chapter 24 and 25 of the Tales of the summoner is finished so check them out and comment.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/5/2011 20:12:05 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/5/2011 20:11:48   
delta blitz

Chapter 26 and 27 of the Tales of the summoner is finished so check them out and comment.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/6/2011 22:31:10 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
7/5/2011 20:14:13   
Joky

It would be really nice if u allow the wepon Duck fart gun to be there again in herosmash for atleast 1 day! XD
Post #: 66
7/6/2011 22:30:55   
delta blitz

Chapter 28 and 29 of the Tales of the summoner is finished,check them out as Ancient Darkness finally shows himself. Also comment as well.

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/6/2011 23:43:32   
Master Kage

Chapter 2 of OminX

Be sure to read Chapter one if you have not already
Post #: 68
7/7/2011 3:17:17   
Clown the Jester

Gray Silhouette said he would be done with the Prologue of Operation R.E.B.O.R.N. tomarrow. Just letting ya know.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/7/2011 3:33:23   
A Dreamer

My Back Story - this is my character in HS's backstory, the name is "A Dreamer"... if anyone gets the reference to my character's real name and alias (the reference is connected to both) I'll be impressed.

okay, this is my first story, but the only 2 people to read it liked it, and one commended me on my grammar. i need more opinions, come read it please? thanks :)

< Message edited by hswm -- 7/7/2011 3:34:59 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
7/7/2011 16:48:04   
delta blitz

@clown: X3 grey's story is beginning now I can finish my first story with my comeback but.....what about your's,is any new chapter on the way for your rough and tough western.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/7/2011 19:11:11   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hey DB, I think it would be appropriete now to ask you if you would like to be in our story (The Advent of Modo [I think that's the name we decided on, anywho...])... it takes place shortly after the events of Comedy and Tragedy, and I was thinking you would make a good member of our war council, but I'd be fine if you declined, seeing as you are a loner, and all...
DF  Post #: 72
7/7/2011 20:20:23   
delta blitz

@drakkoniss: yeah sure I would be happy to be in it as it would give my training some good something to be tested on.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/8/2011 21:03:12   
delta blitz

Chapter 30 and 31 of the Tales of the summoner is done. This story is coming to an end very soon and I will be starting my new story which I am currently naming "Called: Hero and Chosen one"(I will be including Jae,Drakkoniss and of course Clown in this next one). So read Chapter 30 and 31 and comment.

Chapter 32 and 33 of the Tales of the summoner is finished so comment on them. The next chapter will be the last of this story and then I will start on a newer story named "Called: Hero and Chosen one".

The tales of the summoner is finished and I will be starting on my new story soon. Remember to fully read this story and comment.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/9/2011 21:30:25 >

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/9/2011 23:50:08   
Clown the Jester

Ya...I believe I said Grape's Prologue chapter would be out on Thursday...and here we are on Saturday...heh heh heh.

Let the record stand...it ain't my fault. Gray Silhouette said he would need more time...I have no idea how long...but ya know...ya...

Oh I'm going to be gone another two weeks...so...I won't have any Good Bad Chaos out till then...this stuff aint easy...especially when every chapter takes up 25-30 pages on Microsoft word. Heh heh heh...

especially...now that Gray gave me the all's clear for a new story arch thingy he's going to start after his Tragedy Trilogy... that's right Since Comedy and Tragedy, Operation R.E.B.O.R.N., and his third story The Unsolved Case Files are apart of the same story line...HE HAS A TRILOGY! Fun stuff.

Any who...Gray has been talking to me about a new idea that will take place after all that...and after Drakkoniss, Velmur, and whoever know's story with their epic story...after that...there will be...another story that Gray's been thinking on during his spare time.

A final story.

A Grand finalle for some of our HeroSmash stories....a little...I mean GIGANTIC...new Idea we got cookin in our brain stew pots.

And what's the title? Aint gonna tell ya....What's the plot...my lips are sealed...Who's writing this story? Here's the fun part...Everyone is...well everyone who wants to...and a few guy who I intend to force into doing this...I kid I kid.

Its kinda like what Drakkoniss and Velmur and what not are doing...but what makes this different is...well write whatever chapters you guys wish. Kinda like what occurred with Comedy and Tragedy. Grape and I and maybe some other lucky sap that will be forced to go through what we went through..and if I feel lazy one day...maybe a little more..HEE HEE HEE!

This will start in a few months....hopefully this year...maybe...ya know we'll try. Well we'll try to try...or try to try to try. Ya know I'll put some effort in trying to try.

And uh...hm...uh...ya.

Grape and I will start out our chapters trying our best keep some order in the madnes...heh heh...Ironic right? We'll try to have several plots for authors to tackle and have fun. We'll take care of setting up a big threat...and it aint what ya think it will be. Trust me...it won't.

If ya see a perspective you wanna write about...here's what ya do...WRITE ABOUT IT! We don't have requirements.

But we want you guys to remember...there are other authors working on this story...so please...dont try to end the entire story in one chapter. Try and share the action with others...be respectful.

You guys know what I mean.

I...I think you do.

Anyone who's interesting let us know..in the story line thread...please...my inbox is full...And I am tired... TIRED! Very tired of emptying it.

And ya guys don't need our permission...we never needed permission...We just ask...you guys to remember we are watching...always...

Heh heh heh heh.

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 15«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition