Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2011 17:56:17   
darklord841

i agree that if u miss death touch ur dead basically
DF  Post #: 76
11/29/2011 11:05:23   
SuperNegaSonic

Guys decide for me if this skillset is OP or not.... Its a Pure DEF build ( :P )

-- Darkness
-- Molecular Reconstruction
-- Pulsar Beam
-- Uncanny Focus
-- Warrior Spirit
Post #: 77
11/29/2011 11:24:20   
SuperNegaSonic

I knew that doomus used 2 stuns.... anyways i beat his stun set with my set..... one time :P
Post #: 78
11/29/2011 17:46:36   
linklink0091

super...that is actuly a ok set up...dump uncanny for....somen more defensive , def builds are a very cool thought and no one ever thinks of them, i would be very pleased if you mastered it but you dont need two mana healers unless you have somen that eats mana like elastic kick or fist just saying and please dont double post use the edit funtcion to post more then twice

EDIT NEW POST

i recent found a new build that can top my normal build every time...but since the attack skill is only lv 10 (for now) i cant really sirpass my current lv in power and speed till i get higher in rep

another Edit

this is happing more and more often now...idk if its cuase my haste is so freaken high or what..but i keep getting kicked for some stupid reason, idk if the game thinks im pressing my attack to often or what....but this seems to only happen wiht my melee build

< Message edited by linklink0091 -- 11/29/2011 20:40:05 >
AQW  Post #: 79
11/29/2011 21:42:19   
zanathos

Stupefacio is the ultimate 3v3 Skill. if you get swamped, and someone uses Stupefacio, you're done. Infact, a build with magic powers, and a lot of the Harriet Popper powers, would be pretty hard to beat.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
11/29/2011 22:40:57   
Devastate

@Zanathos, I do agree with that. It's just that the skills are a little overpowered. Stupefacio - :)
Post #: 81
11/30/2011 14:47:46   
linklink0091

let it be known linklink0092 is not mine...and link (me) is going to train...make a new build....stronger then the one that made me famous

btw i have a question...i was walken around HS aimlessly /stalking random ppl and many ppl come up to me as say im a legend and what not..i ask why...they say infinit stun and vamp bite, i just go dot dot dot

so that brings me to the question...what am i known for on HS?
AQW  Post #: 82
11/30/2011 18:26:08   
Legendary Ash

Zanathanos: I see the fear in your eyes, you have the right to fear defense. I have some of the most defensive powers including Stupefacio and Expelliarmos.

Defensive builds definitely has an advantage in HS unlike AQW because Powers of higher lvs tend to have higher cooldowns.
This means that if the player dodges or nerfs the enemy for the offensive players, they are literally done for and will likely get beat before their Powers are recharged.

There is a skillset combo that I slowly pieced together from many releases, which if used properly will boost damage over 2x.
However, that is my secret and I shall test it against players in the near future when PvP goes public for all players.
AQ  Post #: 83
11/30/2011 20:10:38   
linklink0091

IDEA!!!!! AE SHOULD MAKE SHORT CUT KEYS LIKE AQW

yes this will start slideing in HS but its worth it to get quicker reaction time
AQW  Post #: 84
12/1/2011 6:08:06   
darklord841

nega lol i never use two stuns lolol fail i even quite using stuns that much
DF  Post #: 85
12/6/2011 19:21:49   
SuperNegaSonic

@linklink0091 Link, i really spam darkness sometimes, thats why i need uncanny to keep on "the level"
Post #: 86
12/6/2011 19:46:07   
zanathos

@Legendary Ash: I've found if you are a member, there is a certain combination of Physical Powers that turn you into a defensive powerhouse. I've been 100% successful against Mobs, but i won't try it in PvP until I'm lvl 19.

I would be in total bliss if they offered higher level Giant Smash, Giant Stomp, Super Speed, and Lightning Reflexes, for SCs as well as Mem.

If Mems were given an extra power slot, TimeWeaver would have a devastating Mental build.

< Message edited by zanathos -- 12/6/2011 19:51:42 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
12/14/2011 17:45:31   
ArchNero

Fever is under powered in my opinion because its sapping energy effect is hardly any use at all because of warrior spirit, if it were to kill their energy over time eater effect that would be great instead of lasting for 1 tick.
Post #: 88
12/14/2011 20:46:25   
Chatue San

I haven't tested it enough to come up with numbers, but I've found that the fire powers are very underpowered. I may edit this with evidence later.
AQW  Post #: 89
12/14/2011 21:47:45   
Sir Night

@Chatue San

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but it is possible to deal huge damage with fire attacks.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 12/14/2011 22:05:05 >
Post #: 90
12/14/2011 22:39:19   
zanathos

Fire may be underpowered if you are non member, but if you are member, fire can be extremely strong.

However, I still think Mental are the most OP powersets, PvP related. They have the best buffs, unlike Energy sets, which don't even have a skill that boosts energy damage.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
12/14/2011 23:17:48   
Raeven

Mental powersets rock, but trust me, the builds are beatable. I've been clobbered by fire, ice, shadow builds (etc...), so OP? Not really, heheh.

quote:

If Mems were given an extra power slot, TimeWeaver would have a devastating Mental build.

An extra slot? Now that's a grande idea!!!!

quote:

yes this will start slideing in HS but its worth it to get quicker reaction time

I say NAY to even hinting at sliding.

-The Raeven-
Post #: 92
12/15/2011 1:34:57   
Antithesis

... The superiority complex still makes me want to spew vomit all over the internet.

Anyways...

Poison (not radiation) powers are seriously underrated. There are very few, and the few that exist aren't comparable in effectiveness to other powers. I suggest adding some new poison abilities, or buffing current ones.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
12/16/2011 3:48:59   
linklink0091

what about the poor fire skill....thiers even less users (exped played who use) most fire moves move at illregulare pace...quiet a few are under powered actuly...if they wanted to balance the game a great way to veiw that is if they see players use all types of skills in a "near" equal way...wither its fighting monsters or pvping
AQW  Post #: 94
12/18/2011 20:43:16   
Sir Night

I've been playing some battle royales and everyone keeps focusing their attacks on me. There should be something built in to discourage piling one person. Like maybe set it up so that the more one player gets attacked the less points you get from damaging or killing that player. Or something like that.
Post #: 95
12/18/2011 23:17:59   
Raeven

^
Heheheh, quit looking like a PAWNER!!!!!
Post #: 96
12/18/2011 23:24:17   
Sir Night

Hmm? I know this is a stupid question, but... what's a pawner?
Post #: 97
12/18/2011 23:25:34   
Devastate

Someone who loves prawns? ;o
Post #: 98
12/19/2011 11:10:01   
linklink0091

or or make it so the person being pile gets more points from damge/kills....i would end the match in 30 secs :D (cuase im like piled ever picken sec)
AQW  Post #: 99
12/21/2011 11:42:57   
Raeven

^Heheh, so true...
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition