Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Approval Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: =DF= Approval Requests
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2013 0:02:41   
Dante Redorigin

Guide: Multi-Class Characters and How to Manage Them - http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20702446
1. Guide Topic: Management of multiple classes for use with a single character.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: There are many people who use multiple classes, but much of it can be excessive trial and error for newer players, and even older ones, and like many of the guides here I seek to give these players some sort of aid to try and make their quest to balance multiple class use easier.
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved? No
4. Extra information or notes: No real notes, thanks for your time.

There's really a lot of work that's gone in to this, that's obvious. While the stats section and class synopses are also found in other guides, they supplement the rest of the guide extremely well, and the rest of it is original and very useful. Approved! ~Hopeful Guy, 4/01/13

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 1/4/2013 10:32:25 >
Post #: 51
2/12/2013 10:24:51   
Silver
Helpful!

Guide: A Guide to Weapon Specials
Guide Topic: Gives a complete categorized list of all the weapons with specials currently, their required levels, their pedia entries, their images on how the specials look, and a description of the effects.
Why I feel this guide is essential: Whether it's for combos, for style, for an edge to combat, or just for fun, many people want these weapons. By using the "show" feature, people find it convenient to exploit these specials to further increase their ablilities. Therefore, they can get the details on the specials just by looking at this guide. By doing so, they also save themselves time by looking up the weapons with specials without having to "weapon hunt" which could take lots of time and gold. They can also find out what strategies they can use themselves with the specials by looking at this. (note that strategies are not included, the viewers will have to come up with their own)
Do I wish to lock this thread is rejected: No
Extra Notes: There is, in fact already a guide about specials here, but it is long outdated. Hopeful Guy gave me the codes, to edit it, and update it. He also mentioned that the old guide may get taken down soon. Also note that this guide will be updated regularly. All info givers will be credited

Guide not approved.

This part:
quote:

Also, by using the "show" feature with a weapon with a special, you can still activate the special, and at the same time, equip a different weapon. This is done in case the weapon with the special has a low damage range, and want to use the special without constantly having to do low damage, or if you have a weapon with a different element, so that you could use the special, as well as the desired elemental weapon. But remember, not all specials use the element of the equipped weapon!

is advertising a glitch, which is frowned upon on the forums. Beyond that, your guide looks well-done and is easy to navigate through. Change or remove that part, and I'm certain that your guide will be approved. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 2/12/2013 19:18:03 >
Post #: 52
2/12/2013 20:19:29   
Silver
Helpful!

Yes, Gingkage, I have erased that part. See here

I however fail to understand how that is a glitch

Guide approved. However, in the future, please use the provided template if you are re-requesting an unapproved guide. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 2/12/2013 20:59:41 >
Post #: 53
3/14/2013 4:39:35   
Silver
Helpful!

Guide: A-Z weapons
1. Guide Topic: A-Z list of weapons
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: This guide gives an alphabetical list of all weapons in game, and is an essential guide for the DF weapon encyclopedia, passed onto me by Faerdin. Any weapons which want to be looked up can be looked up here
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved? Definitely not
4. Extra information or notes: This guide will undergo regular updating, and some of the weapons are not listed; I have updated it with the latest weapons. More will be updated soon. If guide is not approved, then reply to this note.

I will approve this guide as this is a minor error, but your 'jump to' links in the first post need correcting. Currently they link to the corresponding posts in Faerdin's A-Z Weapon Specials, instead of yours. Please correct this as soon as possible. Aside from that, excellent work. Approved and moved. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 3/14/2013 10:12:22 >
Post #: 54
3/21/2013 13:35:11   
Silver
Helpful!

Guide: A Guide to timekillers
1. Guide Topic: Gives all the info you need about timekiller
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: As many people may have the timekiller armor, not all may know to use it to it's full potential, so this guide would be useful. It even gives tips to people who want to know what accessories look good with timekiller
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved? Definitely not
4. Extra information or notes: None. This guide MAY be edited in certain small ways if needed. If so, I will PM a guide AK to see if it's okay. Also, can you delete all posts except for the first?

New post because I've heard that after an edit from an AK, I should make one. I'm saying this to be on the safe side

Excellent work. Guide approved and moved. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 3/21/2013 14:25:07 >
Post #: 55
7/7/2013 7:53:58   
RamDF
Helpful!

Guide: All You Need to Know about Pyromancers
1. Guide Topic: Provides an overview of the class "Pyromancer" as well as an analysis of each skill, followed up by strategies in combat when using the armour
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: Needed for prospective players who want to decide whether to purchase this armour for DCs and players who want to optimise their effectiveness when using the armour
4. Extra information or notes: Nil.

Guide not approved. The guide is excellent, and I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Unfortunately, I cannot approve it as you do not have a stats section. Stats are something that everyone who wants to use a class effectively needs to know. As a result, it is something that needs to be included in your guide. Please add a stats section. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 7/7/2013 20:20:10 >
DF  Post #: 56
7/8/2013 4:02:45   
RamDF
Helpful!

Guide: All You Need to Know about Pyromancers
What has changed since the last time I asked for approval? I've included the Stats section.
How does this make my guide better? Stats help one to maximise the potential of the class and, thus, including it makes the guide more comprehensive

It is rare to find a Class Guide that provides a framework for Stat Builds as opposed to specifically writing down Stat Builds for every ten or so levels. Excellent work. Guide approved! -Faerdin

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 7/8/2013 9:32:55 >
DF  Post #: 57
8/23/2013 10:40:41   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Guide: A-Z Stackable / Non-Equippable Items http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21429408
1. Guide Topic:Stackable / Non-Equippable Items in alphabetical order
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: Makes it easy for everyone to browse through the different items without having to scroll through pages to find what you seek.
4. Extra information or notes:

Moved, Stickied, and approved. =P ~Ash

< Message edited by Ash -- 8/23/2013 10:41:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 58
11/30/2013 13:10:38   
GEF

Guide: All You need to know about Riftwalking
1. Guide Topic:
A complete guide and pedia about the Riftwalker armor.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential:
This guide helps DA players who wish to use the Riftwalker armor and it is the first one.
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved?
No,I would continue working on it to improve it.

Sorry for the late response. This is a really good guide, and it's very informative. There should be a space after a comma or period, though. Aside from that, all good. Approved!~ Hopeful Guy, 2nd Dec

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 12/2/2013 17:07:13 >
DF  Post #: 59
12/26/2013 17:54:20   
Frostburn

Guide: Release Log
1. Guide Topic: Detailed outline of DragonFable's releases.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential:
Generally help players (especially those who've been gone for a while) to see what contents they've missed.
The guide is also helpful for fellow guide owners when updating A-Z indices of items.
4. Extra information or notes: Nothing much.

Very nice work. Approved, moved. Ash 27Dec13

< Message edited by Ash -- 12/27/2013 15:42:12 >
DF AQW  Post #: 60
1/18/2014 1:31:28   
Frostburn

Guide: A-Z Locations, Quests, Shops, Wars, and Events
1. Guide Topic: Index of locations, quests, shops, wars, and events in DF.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: Easier way to search for things without the extra hassle of manual search.
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved? No.
4. Extra information or notes: Nothing much.

Nice work. Approved, moved. ~Ash 25Jan

< Message edited by Ash -- 1/25/2014 10:22:46 >
DF AQW  Post #: 61
1/25/2014 5:24:35   
RamDF
Helpful!

Guide: A Guide to Mastering the Cryptic Arts
1. Guide Topic: All about the Cryptic class
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: There's been no class guide for Cryptic yet and one is necessary to help all the Cryptics find strategy and info about the class
4. Extra information or notes: NIL

Very thorough. I adjusted the title to make it slip into the group of class guides so people just have to look through one section of the guides area. Approved and Moved. ~Ash 25Jan.

< Message edited by Ash -- 1/25/2014 10:30:44 >
DF  Post #: 62
2/11/2014 20:28:13   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Guide: DragonFable Quest Guide
1. Guide Topic: A list of all the quests in DragonFable and a brief overview listing where the quests are, how to get to them, and a list of the monsters and how many are in the quest sorted by the books.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: DragonFable is huge, and a guide that helps people with the quests is a very helpful thing.
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved? Nope.

Nice work. Approved, moved. ~Ash 11Feb

< Message edited by Ash -- 2/11/2014 20:58:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
2/11/2014 23:33:26   
RyuMandruleanu
Helpful!

Guide: Bonus and Resistance Guide
1. Guide Topic: A listing of all DF accessories based on the bonuses/resistances that they give
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: Useful as a reference for people that want to adjust their equipment with the maximum amount of a bonus/resistance whenever they need to that they feel will improve their play
4. Extra information or notes: The guide had been moved back to Pending (about half a year ago) when I needed to add more posts, and I forgot to ask to move it back or get it reapproved

All seems to be in order. Approved and moved back to its original spot! -Faerdin 2/12/14

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 2/12/2014 4:52:21 >
DF AQW  Post #: 64
3/19/2014 11:14:11   
~Cursed Hero~

Guide: An Overall Rating of Classes
1. Guide Topic: A simple guide to show the power of every class armor.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: I really think it can help people pick out an armor when they're bored, stuck on a quest, or just need to know if it's good enough.
4. Extra information or notes: BTW, I'm not sure if the picture is okay so I'd appreciate it if you told me.

Not approved. The rules state that the banner can have dimensions up to 500 x 500. At 801 x 175, it's far too large. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 3/22/2014 0:32:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
3/22/2014 0:26:54   
~Cursed Hero~

Guide: An Overall Rating of Classes
What has changed since the last time I asked for approval? Made the banner smaller.
How does this make my guide better? It's no longer breaking the rules.

I had attempted to make this edit in the above post, but had been overwritten.
There is another problem that may impede this guide from ever being approved, and that problem unfortunately lies in the topic being addressed: Class rating. The subject in and of itself lacks a certain objectivity that is required and sought after in the DragonFable Guides Forum, as remaining objective ensures that all players will be able to make use of the material. With a topic such as Class rating, there are Classes of such different variety that one may seem stellar to one player and abysmal to another (EG: enTropy and Kathool Adept, SoulWeaver and DragonLord, etc.). -Faerdin 3/22/14

I thought about that before posting the guide but I'm not giving straightforward class rating, I did say I'm getting the info from my own experience and the opinions of people on the forums.
I do think this guide is helpful, but if you don't see it then please lock my thread because this is how it's supposed to be, I won't change it.

EDIT: And by the way, classes aren't just based on opinions, but on FACTS and opinions. But since
quote:

Please note that all Moderator/Archknight decisions here are final.
I'd better not argue I guess.

Thread locked, as requested. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 3/22/2014 12:14:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
10/5/2014 3:04:05   
Lanxy

Guide: All you need to know about ChronoZ http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21798793
Guide topic: Class Guide
Why I feel this is essential: ChronoZ is rather new class and pretty interesting, not to mention 4th calendar class, and there's no information or guide about this class (that I could find), so I wanted to make this guide so it could help people if they have questions about this class.
Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved?: No. If it won't be approved I will continue updating and developing it, and help would be nice.
Note: I started working with this guide after I got my hands on ChronoZ itself, I really liked it...but I saw that there are many people who don't know anything about it. Another thing is that there's no ChronoZ guide that I could find so I made this guide fully on my own (art, combos, images and etc.) So this class wouldn't be forgotten

Very well done! Almost completely new information, and looks very clean in terms of typos. Approved and moved. -Hopeful Guy, 5th October

Thank you!

< Message edited by Lanxy -- 10/5/2014 6:03:35 >
Post #: 67
1/4/2015 7:53:42   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Guide: A-Z Locations/Quests/Shops
1. Guide Topic: Locations, Quests and Shops sorted alphabetically.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: This index allows users to easily locate specific forum threads (entries) in the Pedia.
I have recreated this guide with the permission from Ash as the existing owner is unable to update anymore.
Guide is categorized according to locations and quests, and shops listed alphabetically. I'd like to keep this guide simple and straightforward; the additions of many tags will only clutter the entire thread, so only Rare and Seasonal are used.
I have categorized wars and events under locations & quests, as these are considered a town/quest. If the entry is a special event shop, it will be added under Shops.

Approved and moved. Hopeful Guy, Jan 4th

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 1/4/2015 8:46:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 68
2/27/2015 17:21:22   
His Randomness

Guide: Guide to Dragonfable Badges
Why I feel this guide is essential: Not really essential as such, it's more an encyclopaedia of the badges and a brief explanation of the criteria needed to obtain them.
Lock if not approved: No, give advice!
Notes: Was approved before, but I took it offline due to leaving DF and not keeping it updated. Have now updated as far as I possibly can.
Also, there are a few 'Image coming soon!' or similar tags in the guide, these are not because it is incomplete, but because I don't have access due to not having the badge.

Thanks very much and I promise to keep it up to date this time!

-Randomness
DF  Post #: 69
4/10/2015 20:59:34   
Azan

Guide: All you need to know about Ascended Chickencow Armor
1. Guide Topic: Every facet of Ascended Chickencow - matching equipment, FAQ, stat builds, battle strategies, class abilities.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: It's a guide about a totally new class that can help people mastering it. Plus Hopeful said "we do need an ACC guide" on the Guide Request Thread. :P
3. Do I wish my guide to be locked if not approved? Nope, I'll keep ameliorating it!
4. Extra information or notes: I don't have a banner. When I figure out how to make one that doesn't make my computer explode, I'll make one.

Excellent work! Approved and moved. -Hopeful Guy

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 4/11/2015 7:56:48 >
Post #: 70
5/23/2015 10:08:01   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Guide: All You Need to Know about Guardian Class
1. Guide Topic: Every info needed and helpful when it comes to the Guardian Class, like Stat builds, matching equipment, class abilities, strategies and such
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: The old guide is very outdated, not to mention it is based on the old Guardian class
4. Extra information or notes: Nothing to mention that comes in my mind, although some more tips on improving it is welcome

I would suggest adding a very short section about how to train the class as well, since Guardian is different from most in that respect. That said, the rest of the guide is excellent, so I will approve it as soon as you add one. -Hopeful Guy

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 5/23/2015 15:01:14 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 71
5/23/2015 21:36:11   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Guide: All You Need to Know about Guardian Class
What has changed since the last time I asked for approval? Added an overview of the class training that is involved with the class, also adjusted one of the stat build as pointed out by another forum member, and lastly added another Q&A in the FAQ which will most likely be asked in the future.
How does this make my guide better? It makes the guide more complete and flawless

Great stuff! Approved and moved. -Hopeful Guy

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 5/24/2015 6:33:59 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 72
6/15/2015 12:15:34   
crabpeople

Guide: All you need to know about Necromancer
1. Guide Topic: Information regarding how to obtain and properly use the Necromancer class. Stuff like stat builds,matching equipment,abilities,strategies... shall be included.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: I feel this guide is needed because the old necromancer guide is outdated (it was done before the revamp). Also I want people to behold the power of ebil!
4. Extra information or notes: It's my first guide. I would like to have info about putting the skill pictures and advices regarding the class format (word size...).

This thread is only for finished guides to be moved from the Pending Guides to the Guides forum. If you want to make a guide about it, since the old guide is outdated, just post your work-in-progress in Pending Guides.- Hopeful Guy

Edit: Woops I thought I needed to ask permission first (to create it at the pending guide section). Well I'll be back once is finished.

< Message edited by crabpeople -- 6/15/2015 14:20:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
7/1/2015 15:29:04   
Azan

Guide: DragonFable History & Plot Synopsis
1. Guide Topic: A complete guide of all the Main Story, Side Storylines, Festivals and Important NPCs in DragonFable. Completely up to date and way easier to read now.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: It provides complete and exact information on every important story. (and it exists since years.)
4. Extra information or notes: If it's approved, can you replace the link to the old DragonFable History and Plot Synopsis guide in the Guidelines to Guides: Read this first (Topics to Watch Out For -> Guides to Activities) by the link to this one? The old link does not even work anymore. Oh, and if you see a false information in this guide, please let me know! I've tried to check everything, but something may have slipped! Thank you!

This is really good! Approved and moved. -Hopeful Guy

< Message edited by Hopeful Guy -- 7/1/2015 16:14:20 >
Post #: 74
7/15/2015 3:02:30   
crabpeople

Guide: All you need to know about Necromancer
1. Guide Topic: A complete guide about the necromancer armor. It contains useful information about gameplay mechanics.
2. Why I feel this guide is essential: The Old necropolis armors guide including necromancer is outdated.
4. Extra information or notes: Nothing to add. If there's something missing just tell and I'll add it.
Edit: I just did a minor correction.
Note: At the end of the guide there's a section called "updates". There's the release guide date. It's set to today 7/15/2015. In case it's not approved today I would like you to change that date. ty

Approved and moved. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 7/15/2015 20:44:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: =DF= Approval Requests
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition