Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2012 7:09:54   
Clown the Jester

quote:

"don't know if clown was there might have killed him".

Heh heh heh...you kill me? Don't be silly Zeuzt. Heh heh heh. I go toe to toe with the very best of the best...and you're grade is a c- max.
Ya see...unlike you my killings have meaning cause I do them up close and personal...and I know for a fact who I killed and who I didn't. Thats what separates you and me. I can take a good laugh boy. Heh heh...but next time you mean me ill will I'll make you scream till your throat bleeds. Heh...and I promise you I can kill any god or unkillable with ease. Cause I know their weakness.

Heh heh heh.

However if it's a whooping you want...welll I can't promise I'll stop at just a whooping.

I'll let Immortales have his fun...and then...I break you like glass. Heh heh heh.

Velmur you rascal! GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Celestin you old dog! GOO TO SEE YOU TO!

Oh Imortales, I've been beaten many times...it's all apart of the Game. Heh heh. Ya see?
AQW Epic  Post #: 426
2/7/2012 7:52:06   
Immortales
Banned

Thank You Clown
"but I don't think you can break him like glass then he'll just ignore it like how the people ignored him."
"You seriously didn't take my offer now it can't happen."

And by the way I don't die and neither will there be a possibility of it unlike in your case.

To Zeuzt

*Breaks the ice with the scythe in a single strike* (freezing will never work)

*Speeds up to the golemn tries to react but is slashed to 50 pieces multiplied by 3 in an instant*

" Empty threats Zeuzt." * flings scythe to the clouds and after a short while boomerangs back to his hand*
*blood drips from the clouds the blood of Zeuzt*

< Message edited by Immortales -- 2/9/2012 7:46:41 >
Post #: 427
2/7/2012 11:27:04   
megakyle777

If, Zesut, you carry on like this and call everything people do stupid I shall summon the ultimate power upon you. A power that even I cannot control. A power that can force even the strongest of us to bow down to the will of them.

In short, I will summon the AK's (Forum police).

So if you don't mind, please play nice. We are actualy cool people when you get to know us.

Immortales: That's just want he wants. Don't give it to him.

And back on topic. Anyone still reading The Death Games? WIth the two needed people not posting in a while we will be moving on with the entertainment.
DF  Post #: 428
2/7/2012 11:37:45   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... Huh... and you say you're not evil? Your actions seem to disagree with you, Mr. Lighting Weilder Guy.

Oh, and Zeuzt and Zeus are not the same person.

WOOT!!! ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!! *thinks about Experimental driving his "tin can"*
DF  Post #: 429
2/7/2012 11:46:17   
Vector

don't forget about the cyborg's armor, guys. it might help him survive, but not everything about it is a good thing
Post #: 430
2/7/2012 12:43:14   
3 Vandoren

Hey, guys, why all the hostility? Can't we all just get along? /Velmur
In completely related news, Clown has 4 stories, three with 5 posts in them, one with 0, in that order. So, in total, four stories. Four beats in a measure, in 4, 4 time, and 5 bars in a line... Leading me to think music! Clown's favorite instrument is obviously a calliope, what they play circus music on... And that is as far as I've gotten. BUT I'M ON TO YOU, CLOWN. Now what epic calliope song starts with the notes "5, 5, 5, 0"...

Now, don't fight Zeus-y and Immort-y, this is a friendly place. :D

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 2/7/2012 12:47:18 >

Post #: 431
2/7/2012 12:47:37   
megakyle777

Necro: I don't think even Clown plans things to that kind of insanity.
DF  Post #: 432
2/7/2012 12:55:05   
3 Vandoren

@Kyle:
Nay, is it completely and utterly sane! With all of its logic and reasoning... That's why Clown thought we'd never expect it!
And that, my good man, is insanity.
Post #: 433
2/7/2012 13:02:10   
megakyle777

...Okay, now I'm just confused. You assume that Clown has a evil plan based on...that theroy?

...Okay, sure, I'll roll with this. Go find what Calliope song starts with those notes. We shall see if this makes any kind of sense. He has done madder.
DF  Post #: 434
2/7/2012 13:22:51   
3 Vandoren

It is impossible to find any calliope songs, or at least very hard to do... Well played, Clown, well played. But I'll not give up!
Smasher, awaaaayy! *flies off*
Post #: 435
2/7/2012 14:21:09   
delta blitz

Insanity....trust me...you don't know insanity. Come to me when your world has been ripped from you and you have watched your family slain out of greed. Come to me when the person you have cared for so long suddenly disappears from your life and leaves you to wallow in darkness by yourself with no light to guide you.

But on another note please comment on my Tales of the two heroes story, its one of my best stories yet (and might be my last)*its the last story in the story thread so you won't have a hard time finding it*
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 436
2/7/2012 17:42:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Bah... the fact that your Princess is gone from your life is entirely your choice, and for reasons of shame and stubborness. You have a choice in the matter, and you have chosen to "wallow in darkness", as you put it.

Even if you choose to "do nothing" about things, as you have indeed chosen to, that path has remained open to you. You have simply refused to take it. Have I not personally offered to arange for it?

On the matter of your story... I have been inactive in my commentary on it, lately... Might make that my special project for later today.
DF  Post #: 437
2/7/2012 19:21:22   
Question Mark?

Exactly, consider your's truly! Did I choke up and go off to cry in a corner when I slaughtered my... slaughtered my... my... my... Oh Gods. I am so so sorry. I... I can't even...
*The Ringmaster Closes his eyes for a moment. He seems far less cheerful now. He seems almost grave.*

Clown. I've gone back and studied what you said, and you are a very silly little creature. You obviously know exactly what you're doing, and survive it simply out of a callow disregard for human life, or some other such agenda. The mask of insanity that you place before yourself simply serves to prevent others from discovering that fact. You see the world as a game yet wish to break every last piece, probably in part because you know that the game would never end otherwise. The game would go on, and you would be forgotten. You won't let that happen. When the King is captured, the board and every last piece will collapse within upon itself, and cease to exist, all for the pleasure of someone who cannot appreciate it. How very mature. No, wait, Clown is far to pretty to be the King. He will be the queen, and he shall be the most beautiful of Queens, detested by his subjects and beloved by his enemies. Yet, beyond all of this, there is madness within him, simply of a different sort. I can taste it, smell it, and it is what I hunger for. I have tasted many delicacies over the years, but Clown's psychosis is of a rare and particular strain that I long for above all others. I don't need it exactly, but I would very much like to sample it, at the very least. I h n s l th nk tha Oh d ar. . It s ms hat e m a i...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 438
2/7/2012 19:38:45   
Kinzdor

Thursday are any of you`r um lets say multiple personality's,of different aliments? That would be interesting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 439
2/7/2012 20:20:38   
star screamer

Voice has a point, even though he says that I cannot hear him sometimes...

Should i tell you what Voice said? Nah, I like throwing surprise parties.
AQW  Post #: 440
2/8/2012 12:15:58   
megakyle777

Right, time to design a new weapon. I wonder if I can make some kind of explosive laser rounds that also releases some kind of lazer acid as part of the explosion...
DF  Post #: 441
2/8/2012 13:00:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... Dealer, you have no idea how ridiculous that sounds to someone who both understands how weapons work, and has the knowledge of science necessary to understand those concepts, too. No offence.
DF  Post #: 442
2/8/2012 13:09:49   
megakyle777

Eh. Not all of them can be winners.

Just looking for something to do while I wait for the Games to start. Honeslty, if people had to waigt this long in the story there would have been a riot by now.
DF  Post #: 443
2/8/2012 13:19:58   
Vector

agreed. i'm not making them wait much longer
wait, explosive lasers? sounds like a little need for modified plasma to me
Post #: 444
2/8/2012 15:26:21   
Velmur

What are these games?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 445
2/8/2012 17:15:14   
Kinzdor

The games are a collab project that we are working on. The Dealer thought up the idea,I just organized it and got it set up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 446
2/8/2012 17:47:18   
Clown the Jester

Bunch of new chapters in L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Clown the Jester Read it and have a merry old time.

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 447
2/8/2012 18:53:36   
delta blitz

Don't forget about me too x3, I may not be as good as Clown but as least I give him a run for his money.

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 448
2/8/2012 20:51:39   
PallyKnight

I really do enjoy watching you Smashers see "who's the best". Tell me, does it matter? Even if you are the best...
everything ends...
Even your reign...
I'm the ending...
Darkness...
DF AQW  Post #: 449
2/8/2012 20:58:50   
Shadowlight1

And don't forget about myself as well. For now though, I'll deal with Zeuzt's funeral.

And I won't be around the forums much as you can probably tell. But I'll post every once in a while.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition