Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Thankstaking War!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Thankstaking War!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2007 18:46:48   
Resolute

Thankstaking War!

Location: Falconreach -> click on "Thankstaking WAR!" button, Thankstaking Storybook -> Chapter 2 -> X-303 -> War!
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: November 21st, 2007

Objective: Dr. Voltabolt has challanged you to defeat his remote controlled robot army, headed up by Major Tom Turkey. Defeat all the waves of robots to fight the doc's new creation... the X-304 Pumpkin Pie Dispensing Dracobot!
Objective completed: Well done hero! That's one wave of Dr. Voltabolt's robots down! Defeat the rest along with the other heroes of Falconreach to make it tothe X-304 Pumpkin Pie Dispensing Dracobot!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Introduction/War Meter

Waves
Wave 1: (1) Bee-Bot, (2) Beetle-Bot, (2) Tog-Bot
Wave 2: (3) Bee-Bot, (2) Sneevil-Bot, (1) Tog-Bot
Wave 3: (1) Bee-Bot, (1) Sneevil-Bot, (1) Tog-Bot, (1) Beetle-Bot
Wave 4: (1) Bee-Bot, (2) Sneevil-Bot, (1) Tog-Bot, (1) Beetle-Bot
Rare Wave: (1) Techno-Turkey "That is one big turkey!"

NPCs
Dr. Voltabolt

Rewards
None
Defender's Medal
Corn Kernel
Turkey Tail Feather

Side Quests
None

Dialogue
Dr. Voltabolt: *Ahem* Dr. Voltabolt, Zupreme High Technomancer... and Dentizt, at your zervice.

• Talk
    <Character>: Eh, whats up doc?
    Dr. Voltabolt: AH I zee that you haf come to vitness the power of my latest brillinat invention!
    <Character>: What is it this time? The worlds most deadly toaster?
    Dr. Voltabolt (thinking): HE HAZ BEEN LOOKINK AT MY PLANS AND SCHEMATICS! I vill haf to hide zem better.
    Dr. Voltabolt: OF COURSE NOT! I haf decided to show ze world zat science can build a better pumpkin pie zan any normal human can, even vith magic!
    <Character>: Oh... well zat...er..that doesn't sound to bad. Actually that sounds pretty tasty. Can I try it?
    Dr. Voltabolt: Yes. Well, if you can defeat the Pumpkin Pie Dispensing Dracobot (A.K.A The X-304), zen you may haf as much pie as you like!
    Dr. Voltabolt: Ze X-304 is a miracle of modern science! It will show ze world once and for all that science is far superior to magic!
    Dr. Voltabolt: Then ze world will thank me for freeing it from ze chain of magic. Ze world vill thank me... or I will take its thanks by FORCE! HAHAHAH!
    Dr. Voltabolt: (Zat is why I am callink this day "Thankstaking Day")
    <Character>: That's crazy... YOU'RE crazy! Where do you insane villains come from? Is there something in the water around here?
    <Character>: So, I have to defeat a pumpkin pie dispenser to eat pie?.... hmmmm... I LIKE IT!
    Dr. Voltabolt: Vonderful! Now, I need my assistant... Major Tom Butterbomb (He iz a clone of ze original). Ground control to Major Tom...
    Dr. Voltabolt: Ground control to Major Tom. Your circuit's dead. Zere is something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?

*Major Tom falls from above and lands next to Dr. Voltabolt.*

Dr. Voltabolt: Ah, good. Zere you are. This is Major Tom ButterBomb, my battle turkey.
    Dr. Voltabolt: I haf trained him to control my Techno-Turkey, the Pumpkin Pie Dispensing Dracobot, and my entire robot army by remote control from here.
    Dr. Voltabolt: If you can defeat my little pet and his metal friends, you may haf him. Bring me Corn Kernels and a Turkey Tail Feather as proof of your victories.
    Dr. Voltabolt: ... Oh, and have a Happy Thankstaking <Character>!
    <Character>: You too, looney!

• War To Battle! - displays Introduction/War Meter.

• Get Pet Turkey
    Dr. Voltabolt: Haf you come to show me ze proof of your victories or are you willing to admit that zcience is superior to magic?
  • DC Shop Corn & Feathers
    Dr. Voltabolt: If you would like to zave time, you may buy Corn and Feathers from me for Dragon Coins.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
    Dr. Voltabolt: Open and say "Ahhhhh...."

Dr. Voltabolt: Zhere vee go! Now, on vith zee fighting!

Shops
    Battle Turkey Upgrade
    Mmm... Turkey reward chest
    Thankstaking Weapons
    Ze Reagentz Zhop!

Thanks to Peachii for entry rewrite.

< Message edited by Jay -- 11/24/2019 0:41:23 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Thankstaking War!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition